Phosphatidic acid for strength and size

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    330885
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    PA + ARA maybe?
    Actually in the middle of an X-Factor run right now. Might just stack them both but I might not know just how effective PA is if I do.

  2. Senior Member
    The Engineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,201
    Rep Power
    409546
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    26.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Actually in the middle of an X-Factor run right now. Might just stack them both but I might not know just how effective PA is if I do.
    On second thought, maybe it wouldn't be good. Different MOA's supporting the same function wouldn't theoretically synergize.
  3. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    330885
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Got my 3 bottles of Micro-PA delivered today but still have about 2/3 left of my last bottle of X-Factor so I'll probably just wait to finish my run of ArA and then start the MicroPA.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    mcc23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    76418
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    31.61%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Would definitely like your feedback. T-nation has so many people who won't talk negatively about them no matter what. Really hope you have a good run. Let us know.
    They banned me from their site for making a light hearted joke about the price of the Indigo s***
  5. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,890
    Rep Power
    1188974
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    41.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mcc23 View Post
    They banned me from their site for making a light hearted joke about the price of the Indigo s***
    not surprising. They don't really allow anyone to talk about their products in a negative manner on the site. They will either delete it or ban individuals. T-nation.com has some good and informative forums....as long as you aren't talking negatively about a Biotest product in ANY of them!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  6. New Member
    Christurner14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    36571
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    81.43%

    Anyone had any decent results from this yet??
  7. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,025
    Rep Power
    1731969
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    93.1%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    The product just came out a couple of weeks ago. You couldn't really make any anecdotal claims at all about it yet.

    The study results were promising and in trained athletes though, so it should be good to go.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  8. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,266
    Rep Power
    2383766
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    On second thought, maybe it wouldn't be good. Different MOA's supporting the same function wouldn't theoretically synergize.
    Why wouldn't they synergize? PA supposedly amplifies mTOR signalling whilst ArA helps induce increased inflammatory response from training which leads to a higher demand for repair/protein synthesis. It would seem to me that the two theoretically does not compete and may be complementary. Unless the two competes for absorption into the cells or something.
  9. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    330885
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I heard creatine is good to take with this. So my cycle will start next week. Micro-PA, Leucine tabs from Analyzed Supps and Creatine.

    I guess you could stack this with ArA but I wouldn't get a good read on how Micro-PA is working when taking it with X-Factor.
  10. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,266
    Rep Power
    2383766
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I heard creatine is good to take with this. So my cycle will start next week. Micro-PA, Leucine tabs from Analyzed Supps and Creatine.

    I guess you could stack this with ArA but I wouldn't get a good read on how Micro-PA is working when taking it with X-Factor.
    Supposedly helps with creatine absorption, but I would think that it would do little to nothing if you are already saturated.
  11. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    330885
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Supposedly helps with creatine absorption, but I would think that it would do little to nothing if you are already saturated.
    I haven't taken creatine since Omega Thunder. I think I'll be good not being saturated lol.
  12. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,266
    Rep Power
    2383766
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I haven't taken creatine since Omega Thunder. I think I'll be good not being saturated lol.
    In that case, definitely a good thing to take. Not sure how much it improves on creatine uptake though, so no idea how long it would take for you to saturate your body with creatine if taking PA along with it.
  13. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    330885
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    In that case, definitely a good thing to take. Not sure how much it improves on creatine uptake though, so no idea how long it would take for you to saturate your body with creatine if taking PA along with it.

    I prefer taking creatine in caps because it's more convenient. Thinking back to Omega with their Trinitine or MST Cre02 looks solid.
  14. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,266
    Rep Power
    2383766
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I prefer taking creatine in caps because it's more convenient. Thinking back to Omega with their Trinitine or MST Cre02 looks solid.
    Doesn't really matter the form you take the creatine in, but I think the consensus/study was to take PA and creatine together? Someone more familiar with this aspect of PA should chime in if I am wrong :P
  15. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    330885
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Doesn't really matter the form you take the creatine in, but I think the consensus/study was to take PA and creatine together? Someone more familiar with this aspect of PA should chime in if I am wrong :P
    Right now I plan on taking Micro-PA and creatine together about 1 hour preworkout.
  16. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,266
    Rep Power
    2383766
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Right now I plan on taking Micro-PA and creatine together about 1 hour preworkout.
    Sounds good to me. Will be great to see what you think of it. I know John Meadows is playing around with it, if he stays silent about his experience with the stuff, I'll stay away from it :P If he really likes it, I'll probably give it a go.
  17. Advanced Member
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    516289
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    7.04%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Right now I plan on taking Micro-PA and creatine together about 1 hour preworkout.
    Any updates?
  18. New Member
    GORILLAWARIOR's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  278 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    43197
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    74.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post
    Any updates?
    My thoughts exactly.. I would like to try , eventually...
    "KING KONG AIN'T GOT SH*T ON GORILLA WARRIOR. "
  19. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    330885
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Almost 2 weeks in. Stacking with creatine and taking about 12g worth of Leucine tabs a day. Definitely noticing a difference in physique. Strength has remained about the same. Still early yet but giving this an 8 week run.
  20. Advanced Member
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    516289
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    7.04%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Almost 2 weeks in. Stacking with creatine and taking about 12g worth of Leucine tabs a day. Definitely noticing a difference in physique. Strength has remained about the same. Still early yet but giving this an 8 week run.
    That's awesome. When you have a chance can you detail the physique changes a bit? (Pure size, fat loss, definition, etc)...I'm going to jump on board I think
  21. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    330885
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post
    That's awesome. When you have a chance can you detail the physique changes a bit? (Pure size, fat loss, definition, etc)...I'm going to jump on board I think
    Traps are looking bigger. Arms look more full and defined. Also notice fat loss but I might attribute that more to dialing in my diet the past few weeks plus doing cardio right after weight lifting.
  22. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    330885
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Reading the logs at t-nation I notice a lot of people saying they are experiencing increased appetite. I can say I am experiencing this as well but I should note I've been taking PES Norcodrene in the AM which might be helping with this. I'm trying to eat as clean as I can while on this and I would strongly suggest supplementing Leucine with this.
  23. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,217
    Rep Power
    3821
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    55.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Bump, what is final opinion on this?
  24. New Member
    Christurner14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    36571
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    81.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    Bump, what is final opinion on this?
    I'm nearly 20 days into my cycle of this (1 bottle) and I've got 1 more and I am enjoying it. Using it with recompadrol and all gains have been pretty lean, but worth a look at if you have the money
  25. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,266
    Rep Power
    2383766
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Reading the logs at t-nation I notice a lot of people saying they are experiencing increased appetite. I can say I am experiencing this as well but I should note I've been taking PES Norcodrene in the AM which might be helping with this. I'm trying to eat as clean as I can while on this and I would strongly suggest supplementing Leucine with this.
    Odd effect you are getting from the Norcodrene. Norcodrene solo didn't do much to improve or suppress my appetite. Norcodrene + bronkaid so far has been stellar at crushing my appetite. That is very good in my opinion since typically if I am down by 100-200 calories on a day, I would get some hunger growls in the evening.
  26. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    330885
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    About 10 days left of my cycle but I'll give a review.

    Would I recommend the product; Yes. What I noticed, increased pumps, muscle fullness, more of an appetite, slight strength increase.

    Would I buy it again; Maybe. I say maybe because the cost is too much. A lot of other reputable companies have natty muscle building products in the pipeline I will want to try next. This might need to be dosed higher than 6/day but due to cost, I had to stick with 6/day.

    I believe more companies will have this product soon. If the price is more reasonable, I'd definitely buy it again

    Compared to ArA, I liked phospatidic acid better.
  27. New Member
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    174611
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    About 10 days left of my cycle but I'll give a review.

    Would I recommend the product; Yes. What I noticed, increased pumps, muscle fullness, more of an appetite, slight strength increase.

    Would I buy it again; Maybe. I say maybe because the cost is too much. A lot of other reputable companies have natty muscle building products in the pipeline I will want to try next. This might need to be dosed higher than 6/day but due to cost, I had to stick with 6/day.

    I believe more companies will have this product soon. If the price is more reasonable, I'd definitely buy it again

    Compared to ArA, I liked phospatidic acid better.
    you say PA over ARA ill need a second opinion to believe it lol. Idk the studies i read on it make it sounds lightweight weak, im more interested in trying muscle techs new free acid HMB then phoshpatidic acid, until the price drops at least.
  28. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    330885
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Some study might prove otherwise but I'm done with ArA. I don't think the results match the hype. And I'm not so sure how safe it really is. But that's JMO.
  29. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,266
    Rep Power
    2383766
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Some study might prove otherwise but I'm done with ArA. I don't think the results match the hype. And I'm not so sure how safe it really is. But that's JMO.
    ArA I would think is pretty darn safe since they originally started using it as an addition to baby formula. Children safety gets priority status when it comes to safety of foods/supplements/medication. I agree that there is a lot of hype over ArA (particularly in terms of losing bodyfat) but it's effects on strength gains as well as muscle gains is pretty notable as well as being tried and true.

    However, PA's data is mighty impressive, there's no denying that. I'm going to run it but I'm leaning towards trying HMB-FA first.
  30. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    330885
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Muscle-Tech's new product? I'll have to look into it. Although I'm skeptical of that company.

    I did just buy LG's Natadrol though. What am I doing lol
  31. New Member
    Christurner14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    36571
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    81.43%

    To be honest I prefer Micro-PA over ARA aswell, only problem is the price
  32. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,266
    Rep Power
    2383766
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Muscle-Tech's new product? I'll have to look into it. Although I'm skeptical of that company.

    I did just buy LG's Natadrol though. What am I doing lol
    Well, MT's Clear Muscle is basically the same kind of product idea as Micro-PA. Taking the ingredient which has promising data in a relatively recent and sound study, put it in a bottle dosed the same way as was dosed in the study, and sell it. So marketing aside, the science behind it appears to be sound. There's no fillers either since it's a single ingredient product.
  33. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,266
    Rep Power
    2383766
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post
    To be honest I prefer Micro-PA over ARA aswell, only problem is the price
    What would be the ideal dosing or do you mean that in general, $60 a bottle is just pricey?
  34. Senior Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,982
    Rep Power
    511005
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    42.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    How many mg/day are u guys using of this stuff ?
    S.n.S team member
  35. New Member
    Christurner14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    36571
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    81.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    What would be the ideal dosing or do you mean that in general, $60 a bottle is just pricey?
    With Micro PA it's 6 caps 1hour prior to a workout so that's 20 days per bottle !!! I'm not going to try a different dosing protocol to try stretch it out, I feel it's working with the recommended dose
  36. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,266
    Rep Power
    2383766
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post
    With Micro PA it's 6 caps 1hour prior to a workout so that's 20 days per bottle !!! I'm not going to try a different dosing protocol to try stretch it out, I feel it's working with the recommended dose
    That's not too bad... ArA is only a 25 day supply @ 1 gram per dose in each bottle.
  37. New Member
    cubs1987's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    77155
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    99.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    That's not too bad... ArA is only a 25 day supply @ 1 gram per dose in each bottle.
    ya but ArA is half the price... still find this interesting though.
  38. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,266
    Rep Power
    2383766
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    ya but ArA is half the price... still find this interesting though.
    ArA has come down in price pretty dramatically but it also has been out for a long while now. My guess is that when they license the PA out to more companies, the price should come down. Right now it's basically two companies selling a PA product. One is Biotest and the other is some company that I don't recall the name of by they are selling it for around $100 per bottle.
  39. Senior Member
    ma70's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    481054
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    69.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So how are the results for those on AnabolicMinds? Everyone has success on t-nation but that forum seems to basically be run by the company that makes Micro-PA (maybe it's just me, but I get that impression).
  40. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    330885
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Yes I would use again.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Your meal plan for elite strength and size!
    By tashygirl in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 06:52 PM
  2. SRS SUMMER CYCLE, FOR STRENGTH AND SIZE
    By lyfespan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 02:46 PM
  3. Best Supplement for strength and size(NATURALLY!!)
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 12:33 AM
  4. cycle help, for strength, not size!!
    By powerman12345 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 01:27 PM
  5. Anabolics for Strength and Endurance
    By Doomsday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 06:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in