Hyde12's Hardcore "Assault"

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established

World-class physiques are not born...they are made! The truly dedicated body builder relentlessly seeks out ways to get bigger, stronger and freakier because being average is simply not an option. This means ferociously attacking the weights and taking every training session to the absolute limit. Muscles will not grow if you whisper at them...no, you must scream! Without heavy, intense and progressive workouts your physique will remain at a standstill, leaving your genetic mass potential entirely untapped. This is precisely why the researchers at Muscle Pharm created the ultimate intensity potentiating, hypertrophy inducing, pre-workout matrix ever developed and introduced into the body building and athletic community! ASSAULT is your key to the most result producing workouts of your life!

ASSAULT was born after years of painstaking research and contains a meticulously engineered matrix of maximally synergistic performance enhancing compounds formulated to ignite muscle growth, increase power output, maximize concentration, and super charge your energy and stamina. By combining such scientifically tested and field proven ingredients as creatine (in its most potent forms), beta alanine, citrulline malate, glutamine, arginine, tyrosine, caffeine, taurine and most radically potent pre-workout formula in the sports supplement industry! Within just minutes after consuming your very first serving you will begin to feel the freakish effects of ASSAULT, and experience a level of focus and drive you have never known before. In the gym you will train like an unchained beast, pushing heavier weights, blasting through plateaus, and achieving muscle pumps that will threaten to split your skin! In the mirror you will see the physique you have always dreamed of!

In order to get huge you have to assault the iron! And nothing will get your mind and body more fired up to do just that than Muscle Pharm's ASSAULT!

• State-of-the-Art Pre-Work Out Formula
• Increased Training Aggression
• Skin Splitting Pumps
• Supercharged Endurance & Energy Levels
• Increased Strength Levels by 20%

Developed Using Omega Wave™ Technology

Key Ingredients:

1. Citrulline Malate: Boosts levels of nitric oxide for increased blood flow and enhanced transport of nutrients into muscle cells.

2. Beta Alanine: Increases muscle carnosine, which can lead to improved endurance, delayed neuromuscular fatigue, and the ability to train harder for longer while still recovering optimally.

3. Kre-Alkalyn: Gives you the benefits of creatine, without the side-effects! It is as potent as plain creatine monohydrate, but because of its patented buffered creatine formula, it delivers creatine benefits without creatine side-effects!

4. Suma Root: Known as "The Russian Secret". Suma Root has long been used by athletes from that part of the world as a safe alternative to steroids. This may be because it contains the phytochemical beta-ecdysterone, and several related chemicals, as well as an unusual concentration of common nutrients and amino acids. The main benefit of Suma Root is it oxygenates the cell, therefore allowing your muscles to work harder longer.

5. Pyru-Glutamic Acid: The natural brain-boosting nutrient that can improve mental fatigue and a poor memory.

6. Arginine Blend: (Arginine Malate, Argnine Ethyl Ester, Arginine Orotate, L-Arginine AKG). Arginine is used to make the nitric oxide, a compound in the body that relaxes blood vessels. Preliminary studies have found that Arginine may help with conditions that improve vasodilation.

OK, I want to start out by saying thanks to Muscle Pharm for this awesome opportunity to review one of their products. The whole line looks awesome, but I was especially interested in this one due to the fact that I love PWO supplements. I will be starting this tomorrow on leg day. I already went to the gym once today and when I got home I was happy to see a FedEX box with a generous amount of Assault to review...thanks again Muscle Pharm!

Stats
Weight: 200 LBS
Height: 5'9
Years Lifting: 12
Current Goal: maintain size/gain some strength

PWO Supplement History (In order of effectiveness)
N.O. Shotgun
RPM
Methyl Mass (prohormone free)
Methyl Mass (with Progestin)
WTF Pumped
Clear Shot
Smash
Ragnarok
Matrix RTD
Vasocharge
Vitamin World in-house brand PWO (forgot what it was called)
Superpump 250
N.O. Explode
White Flood
Nano Vapor
Shock Therapy
Fizogen Blast Cycle (sucks donkey d***)

Why I am excited to start Assault
I have a ton of experience with PWO stuff and I can't wait to see how this compares with the other stuff that I have tried. I like the ingredient profile of Assault and it's got some very unique ingredients that I haven't seen in a PWO supplement. I am very interested in the Suma Root Extract because I don't think I've seen that in too many products, let alone a PWO. I hope to bust through some PRs with Assault (especially bench) and increase the amount of reps on certain exercises.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Workout #1

I was really tired and fatigued today before I went to the gym because I stayed up all night gigging Flounder (spear fishing) then when I got home I had to clean the 20 inch flounder I got. So, I finally got to get around 0700 and I woke up at 1100, so I didn't get a lot of sleep. I was actually debating on if I should go to the gym or not then I figured what a better time to test Assault! I took one scoop of the Artic Blue Raz and mixed it up. Let me tell you that out of all the PWO products I have tried, this one tastes the absolute best :thumbsup: I had my doubts as to whether or not taking only one scoop would be very powerful. I was wrong. Here is a recap of what I thought on day one on a scale of 1-10:

Taste 10
This deserves a 10! Freaking awesome taste!

Mixeability 5
The was a considerable amount of powder at the bottom, so I had to keep shaking it every time I took a drink.

Pumps 9
I've only had better pumps with Superdrol. Maybe it's the Krealkalyn (spelling). The pump continued long after workout was over which I love.

Endurance 7
Great endurance. I am sure this will improve after I have had a good nights sleep.

Focus/Aggression 8
This was one of the best things I noticed so far with assault. My mind felt very clear and I had this very vivid mind/muscle connection.

Misc.
I felt kinda randy (libido) after shortly after taking the Assault and I got a semi that lasted a while, even into the workout.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
I was really tired and fatigued today before I went to the gym because I stayed up all night gigging Flounder (spear fishing) then when I got home I had to clean the 20 inch flounder I got. So, I finally got to get around 0700 and I woke up at 1100, so I didn't get a lot of sleep. I was actually debating on if I should go to the gym or not then I figured what a better time to test Assault! I took one scoop of the Artic Blue Raz and mixed it up. Let me tell you that out of all the PWO products I have tried, this one tastes the absolute best :thumbsup: I had my doubts as to whether or not taking only one scoop would be very powerful. I was wrong. Here is a recap of what I thought on day one on a scale of 1-10:

Taste 10
This deserves a 10! Freaking awesome taste!

Mixeability 5
The was a considerable amount of powder at the bottom, so I had to keep shaking it every time I took a drink.

Pumps 9
I've only had better pumps with Superdrol. Maybe it's the Krealkalyn (spelling). The pump continued long after workout was over which I love.

Endurance 7
Great endurance. I am sure this will improve after I have had a good nights sleep.

Focus/Aggression 8
This was one of the best things I noticed so far with assault. My mind felt very clear and I had this very vivid mind/muscle connection.

Misc.
I felt kinda randy (libido) after shortly after taking the Assault and I got a semi that lasted a while, even into the workout.

Looks like your off to a good start!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Workout #2

Did back and biceps today and man did it feel good!

Taste 10
I had the Raspberry Lemondade this time and it tastes exactly like an ICEE. Actually, both flavors taste like an ICEE. Very good!

Mixeability 5
Same as before

Pumps 9
The pumps were bad ass today. They felt a lot deeper into the muscle than what most PWO products give.

Endurance 8
Endurance was waaaaay up today. I didn't feel much lactic acid build up at all.

Focus/Aggression 8
Had a good mind muscle connection. Energy seemed better than yesterday as well.

Strength
This is improved. I was able to do about 10 more lbs on each of my major back lifts and was able to do it with more reps.

Misc.
Nothing to note

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Workout #3

Really good workout again today. I hit an all-time best on decline bench of 370 and that was after doing flat bench! I can usually only get 340 on decline. So, strength is definitely up!

Pumps 9
Pumps were on par with yesterday.

Endurance 8
Endurance is still up and maybe even a little more than yesterday. I should say its more of a muscular endurance. My mind is getting tired way before my muscles do (if that makes any sense). Still very little lactic acid build up.

Energy
I don't really know where to put this. I can tell there isn't a lot of caffeine in Assault so I don't have a crash or any caffeine side effects (which is good). I just wish there were a few more stimulants thrown in (other than caffeine).

Focus 6
Mind muscle connection still there but not as much as the other two workouts. Some Vinpocetine and Huperzine A would really crank this up.

Strength
Noticeably up!

Misc.
I am really liking this stuff, but like I said it would be cool if there were a few more stimulants or neurotransmitter precursors in there. Maybe some Chocamine or D,L Phenylalanine.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Misc.
I am really liking this stuff, but like I said it would be cool if there were a few more stimulants or neurotransmitter precursors in there. Maybe some Chocamine or D,L Phenylalanine.
I took a serving with some geranium the other day, and it was out of control, may be to much for most people to handle though. Glad your liking it, keep up the good work.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I took a serving with some geranium the other day, and it was out of control, may be to much for most people to handle though. Glad your liking it, keep up the good work.
Yeah, that would probably be extreme :head: Not a bad idea though. Maybe towared the end of the log I will break open a few Geranium caps and put them in there. I also just wanted to note that I still feel a little pumped from my workout today :bb3:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Workout #4 (late entry)

One thing I really got to say is that assault makes my veins stick out like pipes!! I could actually see some pretty good vascularity in my calves and legs during yesterdays workout which I rarely see.

Pumps 9.5
Pumps were the best yet.

Muscular endurance 8
Endurance is still solid and lactic acid is still nill.

Energy/Focus 5
Energy wasn't that good today. I felt kinda of sleepy and had a hard time concentrating.

Strength
Strength is still pretty good. I was able to get over 800lbs on the leg press for reps. Very nice!

Misc.
I notice a good drop in blood pressure shortly after taking Assault and that is a good thing for me because sometimes mine can get high after PWO supps.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Workout #5 (late entry)

Yesterday's workout was really good. I notice my strength is up in most lifts and muscular endurance is still up. Overall, a very good back workout :bb3:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Workout #6

Bad ass workout today! I almost got 380 on decline bench. I did get 370 no problem and I think I could have got it a couple time. Energy was better today
and vascularity was sick!

Pumps 9.5
Pumped as hell and vascularity was awesome!

Muscular endurance 8

Energy/Focus 7
Energy was better today than the previous days. I felt very good and mind/muscle connection was very good.

Strength 8
Strength was very good today and it almost feels like I am taking a prohormone :twisted:

Misc.
Both flavors taste so good, I look forward to taking them :lol: I usually don't care if a supp tastes good or not, but when it tastes like an ICEE like Assault does then that is some serious icing on the cake!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Which flavor do you like better so far? I personally prefer the Arctic Blue Razz, It reminds me of Kool Aid!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Which flavor do you like better so far? I personally prefer the Arctic Blue Razz, It reminds me of Kool Aid!
I love them both. they both taste just like an ICEE to me. I probably like the Arctic Blue Razz a little more as well.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Workout #7 (late entry)

Yesterday was back day. Overall, I am very happy with the workout. Strength is way up. I was able to rep the stack on lat pulls and I usually have trouble with 2-3.

Pumps 9.5
Pump was insane once again!

Muscular endurance 8

Energy/Focus 7
I felt very good and mind/muscle connection was very good.

Strength 8
Strength was good and I felt like I could get a ton of torque on the weight.

Misc.
I notice that I am NOT building up a tolerance to the ingredients in Assault and that is very good because I always build up a tolerance to PWO supps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was back day. Overall, I am very happy with the workout. Strength is way up. I was able to rep the stack on lat pulls and I usually have trouble with 2-3.

Pumps 9.5
Pump was insane once again!

Muscular endurance 8

Energy/Focus 7
I felt very good and mind/muscle connection was very good.

Strength 8
Strength was good and I felt like I could get a ton of torque on the weight.

Misc.
I notice that I am NOT building up a tolerance to the ingredients in Assault and that is very good because I always build up a tolerance to PWO supps.
cit mal and beta alanine get better longer you use them, its the stims you build a tolerance to on most pwo's. it's good you are feeling this energized without any caffeine in this.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
cit mal and beta alanine get better longer you use them, its the stims you build a tolerance to on most pwo's. it's good you are feeling this energized without any caffeine in this.
There is caffeine but not a lot. I know all aobut stim tolerance and I usually limit my caffeine intake to PWO only, which means no morning coffee. What I get a tolerance to is the Arginine. I usually stop getting a pump with most PWO products within a few workouts if used consecutively. This has not been the case with Assault at all. I get a good deep muscle contraction similar to RPM.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet log .. i was wondering if ure still dosing at 1scoop ?

also how many servings does each container have ?

good luck ..luving ur pumps ..could be due to combination of BA & cit. mal

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There is caffeine but not a lot. I know all aobut stim tolerance and I usually limit my caffeine intake to PWO only, which means no morning coffee. What I get a tolerance to is the Arginine. I usually stop getting a pump with most PWO products within a few workouts if used consecutively. This has not been the case with Assault at all. I get a good deep muscle contraction similar to RPM.
damn, hyde i always seem to learn something from your logs. i always thought it was the stims i built a tolerance to, never heard of a arginine tolerance before.:thumbsup:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
sweet log .. i was wondering if ure still dosing at 1scoop ?

also how many servings does each container have ?

good luck ..luving ur pumps ..could be due to combination of BA & cit. mal
I am still using 1 scoop. I usually need at least two scoops of other PWO supps to get any kind of pump. I think It has something to do with the Suma root. Libido is up too (never had that happen from a PWO supp). I believe each container is going to have 30 servings. Did I mention Assault tastes good? Well, it tastes freaking awesome!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
damn, hyde i always seem to learn something from your logs. i always thought it was the stims i built a tolerance to, never heard of a arginine tolerance before.:thumbsup:
Thanks bro. Yeah, you can build a tolerance to just about anything. I remember the first time I tried an NO2 product, the pumps were unreal (I think it was plain AAKG) then the next few workouts brought diminishing returns as far as pumps go. I think the Suma root is anabolic and I think it is contributing to the pumps (it has to be because I never got this much of a pump off cit malate and beta alanine).

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am still using 1 scoop. I usually need at least two scoops of other PWO supps to get any kind of pump. I think It has something to do with the Suma root. Libido is up too (never had that happen from a PWO supp). I believe each container is going to have 30 servings. Did I mention Assault tastes good? Well, it tastes freaking awesome!
yah same here .. usually after a week ... i increase it to 1.5scoop ..but thats good that ure pumps are remaining the same.

Ha yah i checked your 10/10 rating on taste .. hopefully ill get some samples from MP site

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro. Yeah, you can build a tolerance to just about anything. I remember the first time I tried an NO2 product, the pumps were unreal (I think it was plain AAKG) then the next few workouts brought diminishing returns as far as pumps go. I think the Suma root is anabolic and I think it is contributing to the pumps (it has to be because I never got this much of a pump off cit malate and beta alanine).
so you think suma is the secret? i don't know of anything else that has it. ok, just googled suma root. this is definately the reason for increased libido. it seems it is a adaptogen of sorts kinda like ginseng. it seems a combination of suma/maca make for a potent libido boost.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
so you think suma is the secret? i don't know of anything else that has it. ok, just googled suma root. this is definately the reason for increased libido. it seems it is a adaptogen of sorts kinda like ginseng. it seems a combination of suma/maca make for a potent libido boost.
Its not just any secret, its the Russian Secret....

The fact that all the ingredients are dosed properly in our product will also greatly enhance its effectiveness compared to other products, but the Suma alone is going to increase your workload in the gym due to increased recovery and endurance.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Workout #8 (late entry)

Yesterday was a very productive chest day. I'm starting to notice some veins sticking out in my chest.

Pumps 9.0
Still getting a good pump. I would not be feeling most other PWO supps around this time. Assault is still delivering as advertised.

Muscular endurance 9
Endurance is still solid and lactic acid is still nill. I had to stop because I didn't want to over train, but I could have kept going.

Energy/Focus 7
Focus is still slightly elevated.

Strength 8
Strength is still up.

Misc.
I injured my shoulder on my last chest workout, which was a few days ago. The injury is gone and my shoulder feels good and it didn't bother me in the least today. Libido is elevated every time I take my assault dose.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Workout #9&10

Workout #9 Leg Day

Pumps 8.0
Pump was not as good today as it was on previous days. Pump was still good though.

Muscular endurance 9
Endurance was fantastic. I really felt like I pushed through some plateaus today. I was able to get 800lbs for 6 reps on the leg press and I am usually only able to get 3. I felt as though I could keep going and going.

Energy/Focus 7

Strength 8
Strength is still up.

Misc.
Libido is still elevated and well as vascularity. I should also mention that I have 0 bloating whereas I usually get pretty bloated from most PWO products.

Workout #10 Back/Biceps

Total bad ass workout! Really felt strong today!

Pumps 9.0
Pumps was sick! My back felt swole as hell as did my bi's!

Muscular endurance 9
I trashed my back and arms today and I know that this is going to hurt in the morning!

Energy/Focus 7

Strength 8
Still feeling very strong. Big time strength increase on T bar rows. I was able to get 5 plates 6 times with ease :thumbsup:

Misc.
Libido is still kicking. And I feel more aggressive than usual.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Workout #11&12

Workout #11 Tris/Calves/Abs

Pumps 8.5
Really good pump considering the small muscles I was working.

Muscular endurance 8
Very noticeable endurance, especially with abs.

Energy/Focus 8
Really good Focus

Strength 8
My strength increase on Triceps extensions was sick!

Misc.
Libido continues to elevate (awesome). Vascularity still looks awesome.

Workout #12 Chest/Shoulders (two scoops)

I decided to up the dose to two scoops to see how it would feel on chest/shoulders day (my favorite body parts to work)

Pumps 10
F......! insane! Bad ass pumps. Probably the best pump ever!

Muscular endurance 9.5
Unstoppable!

Energy/Focus 8.5
Now we are talking!

Strength 9
Repping 315! I was only able to get it twice before, but this time I got 5 easy.

Misc.
Two scoops is bad ass. The only problem is the extreme Beta Alanine tingle, but that didn't last long. Aggression was way up and the pump stayed a long time. I went to the beach after the gym and I started getting pumped again just from swimming!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow nice .. im luvin this .. cant wait to try this out for my self, which flavor would u suggest ?

also u seem to report libido everyday .. so i take it u get it on every single day ? lol

good luck .. keep it up .. oh and are u going to stay at 2scoops from now on or gonna go back to 1 scoop ?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I think the Suma root is anabolic and I think it is contributing to the pumps (it has to be because I never got this much of a pump off cit malate and beta alanine).
I think it is the overall synergy. A lot of the compounds in the blend promote nitric-oxide synthesis and optimize endothelial function directly or indirectly.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
wow nice .. im luvin this .. cant wait to try this out for my self, which flavor would u suggest ?

also u seem to report libido everyday .. so i take it u get it on every single day ? lol

good luck .. keep it up .. oh and are u going to stay at 2scoops from now on or gonna go back to 1 scoop ?
I'm not going to stay at two. I want to make the tubs last as long as I can :bruce3:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to get a tub and see the compounding effects.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Workout #13

Misc. workout at home. (08/10/08 1 scoop)

This workout was nothing major. Sometimes I like to do a small workout where I concentrate on working my rotor cuff because if I don't my shoulder will start to hurt when I do heavy pressing movements. Nothing really to report. Short workout, but it felt good.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Workout #14

Legs/Calves (08/12/08, 1 scoop)

Pumps 8.5
Pump is still feelin good. I felt it really deep in the muscle.

Muscular endurance 7
Did a quick workout due to minimal time, but it felt like I could keep going if I had more time.

Energy/Focus 7
Focus still there. I got in there workout out quick and intense and left. No distractions.

Strength 8
I didn't notice an increase in max poundage, but I really notice a difference in increased reps. I was able to get about 4 more reps than normal on all the lifts.

Misc.
Libido still elevated as is vascularity. Muscles feel more full even when not working out.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Workout #15

Back/Bi's (08/13/08 1 scoop)

Pumps 9.0
Back felt tight as hell. Very good pumps.

Muscular endurance 8.5
Brutalized my back and still had some left for biceps.

Energy/Focus 7

Focus still good.

Strength 8
I couldn't put anymore weights on the row machine!

Misc.
I look like Ive gotten bigger,which I wasn't really expecting from PWO, but very cool. I really enjoyed this workout. I also notice I have been in a good mood since I started Assault.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Workout #16

Chest/Shoulders/Triceps (08/14/08 2 scoops)

I couldn't help my self today so I did 2 coops.

Pumps 10
I honestly don't know if a pump can get any better than this.
It was actually kind of painful:bb3:

Muscular endurance 9
Workout took two hours. I didn't plan on staying in the gym that long, but I couldn't help it, it just felt good!

Energy/Focus 8
Totally zoned in.

Strength 8
I was able to handle heavier than normal dumbells (140s) with no problem.

Misc.
Libido kicking pretty good. Mood is elevated.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Workout #17

Legs/Calves 08/16/08

Pumps 9.0
Pump still going strong.

Muscular endurance 8.5
I was able to spend more time on legs than usual. Felt like throwing up. Was able to eek out extra reps on all exercises (especially hack squats)

Energy/Focus 7
Focus still good.

Strength
Nothing new to report. I was mainly after more reps today.

Misc.
Very enjoyable leg workout. It seems like the ingredients in Assault build up in effects after time. Very happy with the results so far. Muscles feel more full when waking.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Workout #18

Back/Bi's/Abs 08/17/08

Pumps 9.0
Super pump today. My traps look bigger for sure.

Muscular endurance 8.5
Another long workout, which I attribute to Assault. Time passes by quickly though.

Energy/Focus 7
Focus still good.

Strength 8
Strength seems to have leveled off a little.

Misc.
Nothing to report.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Workout #19

Chest/Shoulders/Tri's 08/18/08

Pumps 8.0
Pumps still going strong, but not as strong as they have been. This could have been because I didn't have any carbs before working out.

Muscular endurance 8.5
Endurance seems to be continually strong.

Energy/Focus 7
Focus still good.

Strength 8
I managed to get 355 on bench no problem. I have only done that about 2 other times.

Misc.
Nothing to report

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Workout #20

Legs/Calves/Abs/Cardio 08/22/08

Pumps 9.0
Pump was awesome again today.

Muscular endurance 9.0
Got a lot of stuff done and still not tired.

Energy/Focus 7
Focus still good.

Strength
No change.

Misc.
Libido up slightly.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Workout #21

Back/Bi's 08/23/08 (2 scoops)

Pumps 10
Pumps were just sick!

Muscular endurance 10
Hammered through the workout like never before.

Focus 7
Focus still good.

Strength
Still leveled off.

Misc.
Libido was up again. Bad ass workout!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Wife stole a scoop of my Assault

My wife came back from the gym and told me she had a good workout and that she took a scoop of my Assault :nono:
She said it worked and that it tasted good.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Overall thoughts

Well, I finished up my tubs. I did end up taking one half scoop on non training days to keep the adaptogen in my system. here is the final review as to what I thought.

Pumps 9
This has been the only PWO product that gave me pumps from the start of the jug until the end. I never built up a tolerance to anything in the assault.

Muscular endurance 10
I'm giving this a ten because I was able to get more reps on almost all exercises and I felt as though my muscles recovered quicker.

Focus 7
This was pretty good, but I think that there is some room for improvement in this area. A few more Nootropics would make this insane.

Strength 8
Strength climbed at the beginning and then leveled off.

Misc.
Libido was increased and that was a really nice side effect that I didn't expect, but it was nice. Taste was the best of ANY supplement that I have ever tried!! I looked forward to the taste of this stuff. Taste doesn't really matter as long as a product is effective, but if you can have your cake and eat it too than why not?