Pmiller's Neovar Recomped Log

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established

Pmiller's Sponsored Neovar Recomped Log.
Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 capsule, see dosage chart
Servings per Container: 240

Amount Per Capsule: 750 mg

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

PCr-Mono Matrix (Proprietary Blend):

Phosphocreatine, Creatine Monohydrate
646 mg **

Glucovar/Adenylate Cyclase Sensitization Complex (Proprietary Blend):

Banaba Extract (Lagerstroemia Speciosa 1% Corosolic Acid)*, Gymnema Sylvestra (75% Extract), D-Pinitol*, Bioperine (95%-98% Piperine)* Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent #5, 536, 506).
104 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Candurin Silver Fine, FD&C Red#3, FD&C Yellow #5 FD&C Blue #1

Preface
My good friends at Applied Nutriceuticals were generous enough to let me try out Neovar. I have always been hit or miss with creatine products and found that they work best when I take a nutrient partitioner with them. Some products that I am extremely familiar with include:
Anabolic Pump
Pslin
Yellow Gold
Original Neovar
ALA.​
Current Scheme
I will be using two servings a day, each serving will consist of 4 pills. Using this dosing I will get 30 days out of 1 bottle of the product. I will be using both simple and complex carbs depending on the day with my doses. If using simple carbs I will most likely be using 50g dextrose or a mix of a banana and some gatorade. For complex carbs I will be using 50-75g Oatmeal / Oatbran. Other supplements during the log will be:
Green Tea
Toco-8
Pre-Workout ( either RPM, Core Zap, or Muscle Pharm's Assault.

I am going to update every three days on the log. Feel free to ask questions or make comments but only if they are relevant to the log. The log starts today so enjoy the ride.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Final Review!
Effect On Training
Honestly this has to be the most noticeably effective creatine product I have taken. During training I noticed increased strength, solid pumps, better endurance, and a harder/tighter appearance. Aside from one or two workouts I did not notice any stomach discomfort during my sessions nor did I experience any dehydration. One of my favorite benefits that I received from this product is that my blood sugars stayed stable during my sessions despite a big shake with simple carbs right before the session.​
Effects Outside of Training
I lost a little bit of weight, about 5 pounds, since starting the log without manipulating my overall calorie consumption. Also I noticed that my appetite did not elevate at all throughout the day, which is something I get from other products similar to Neovar. Overall my pants are a little loose, but my shirts are a little tighter.
One thing I did notice though is that I would get noticeably lethargic after my workouts and often felt the need for a nap. I suspect the large influx of carbohydrates was triggering serotonin production giving me the more relaxed feeling. The reason I say this is because I did not receive the hypoglycemic effects that a large amount of carbs would you give me after about 30 minutes.
Comparison To Other Products
I am going to list the product and then follow it with either a '+' for Better, a '-' for worse, and a '?' to hard to compare/judge.

Creatine Monohydrate - (Cant Compare to Neovar)
Yellow Gold + Creatine - (Easier dosing and less effect on appetite with Neovar)
Original Neovar - (The original gave me a good amount of GI issues and did not seem to delivery as strong of a pump)
Anabolic Pump ? (Very different effect on appetite. Anabolic Pump gives me a stronger pump sometimes but is very inconsistent for me. Would make a killer stack though)
Pslin ? ( Neovar handles simple carbs better and is easier to time out, Pslin handles complex carbs better and is only dosed once. Effects were very similar between the two products, just the carb types and needs were different.)
ALA + Creatine - ( ALA just made me go hypoglycemic to easily at the doses found in Nutraplanets bulk pills )​
Overall
I have said it before and I will say it again, you can't go wrong with Applied Nutriceuticals. They have great products at great prices. I definitely plan on using Neovar again in the future because for the price it just can't be beat. Also I feel that it is a much easier nutrient partitioner for the body to handle, which makes it a great solution for those people who have had to many issues with some of the other products listed above.​

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Update #1
July 24, 2008
Dosing
I took four of my doses with ~50g simple carbs + hydro Protein or Aminos and 2 doses with ~75g complex carbs + whey/whole food proteins. I have taken four caps each time.​
Effects on Training
I forgot how effective simple carbs can be before and after workouts. I did some dynamic leg work for one workout and got a small leg pump but had energy to spare through out the workout. For my other workout I did repetition work focused on my back and I had a killer pump. I am happy to report no cramping or indigestion during my lifting sessions which I sometimes get from dextrose alone but I figured adding in a creatine would only exaggerate it​
Effects Out of the Gym
I have experienced some loose stool after the first day of the product but nothing to be worried about. I definitely have had to increase my water intake by about .5 - .75 extra gallons a day to stay hydrated. I got slight feeling of dehydration on the first day so I increased my water and the problem went right away. I have always noticed that I am a little more vascular already which is a welcomed side effect. One aspect I already like about the product is that is does not seem to greatly increase my appetite like other nutrient partitioners. Usually there is no way I can down a Pslin/Ap and only have a shake, but with the Neovar I have no problem taking a shake and waiting for my meal an hour later.​
Aspects Worth Noting
  1. Neovar gave me a taste similar to unsweetened tea when I burped after dosing.
  2. My weight has gone done ~4 pounds since 5 days ago despite taking in extra water and carbs
  3. Simple carbs immediately before a workout seem to be more effeicient than complex carbs an hour before the workout.
  4. Neovar comes in one big bottle!
  5. AppNut ships out of Carolina, always thought they were out of California for some reason.

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Update #2
July 27, 2008
Dosing
I took four of my doses with ~50g simple carbs + hydro Protein or Aminos and 2 doses with ~60g complex carbs + whey/whole food proteins. I have taken four caps each time.​
Effects on Training
I got a great pump during my dynamic effort chest workout, while having a strong workout. Also I set a PR on box squats during my max effort leg day. After setting my squat PR I managed to easily complete 5 sets of 5 on suspended good mornings with 300lbs, I was very happy about that because originally I was shooting for triples but after the first set went so I easy I upped the rep count. Recovery and energy after training are both great​
Effects Out of the Gym
Surprisingly I am noticing less bloating and water retention then when I take other nutrient partitioners with out added creatine. I am guessing the creatine is actually penetrating the muscle cells and drawing water were it is suppose to be. I have increased my electrolyte intake as well and I have noticed faster reflex responses to a given stimuli. GI track is feeling healthy and I have not had problems with indigestion or gas even though I am taking it dextrose which is not the most tolerable carb source.​
Aspects Worth Noting
  • Pill's stick to the roof of my mouth if I am waiting at a drinking fountain to take them.
  • I seem to respond good when taking the Neovar 15 minutes before carbs.
  • Simple Carbs deliver greater energy with Neovar than complex carbs with Neovar.

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Update #3
July 30, 2008
Dosing
I took 6 doses with 4 caps each dose this time. I played with the timing and found dosing 30 minutes before carbs to be a little to strong, but 20-25 minutes before was perfect. I am getting between 45-60g of simple carbs with each serving.​
Effects on Training
I really noticed the positive effects of creatine in the past two workouts. My muscles are feeling tighter and stronger during my workouts and do not fatigue as they normally would. One area that is surprisingly improving is my grip. I imagine this is from better CNS recovery with proper pre and post workout shakes and nutrient absorption. My veins have been popping like crazy during my sessions as well. At the end of my dynamic squat workout yesterday I was doing Farmer's walks with my training partner and I couldn't believe how beastly I looked while doing them. I did however trip while doing my last walk and my gut landed right on one of the plates, thought I was going to puke but I managed to get back up and finish the walk without looking like to much of a chump lol.​
Effects Out of the Gym
I am really happy with how Neovar effects my body, this is the first time I have been really able to follow a TKD type plan because I am not super hungry after my dosing and throughout the day like I am while I take my usual nutrient partitioners.​
Aspects Worth Noting
  • Have not noticed any GI stress
  • Takes some playing around to find optimal dosing time
  • No continuing effect on appetite throughout the day

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Update #4
August 2, 2008
Dosing
I took 6 doses with 4 caps each dose this time. All doses were simple carbs and quick protein.​
Effects on Training
Strength has been very consistent so far while taking the Neovar. My recovery has been great and I have even noticed that I get a great pump after static stretching after my workouts. I was doing some sled work and got killer quad pumps lol, definitely gave me some wobbly legs after the session.​
Effects Out of the Gym
My forearms have been looking massive since starting the Neovar. All my others muscle groups have felt harder and denser, but my forearms have been the most noticeable. I have noticed after my post workout dose of Neovar I will drink my shake and then about an hour later I will eat and usually right after I eat I get really lethargic. A quick nap usually clears it up but still worth noting.​
Aspects Worth Noting
  • Veins are popping out more during resting times.
  • Naps are refreshing
  • No GI or hydration problems.
  • Strength and endurance are at my peak levels.

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Update #5
August 5, 2008
Dosing
I took 6 doses with 4 caps each dose this time. All doses were simple carbs and quick protein.​
Effects on Training
During my max effort bench press day this week I had incredible endurance. Here is the training for that day:
A. Reverse Band Presses - 1x10 @ 275 1x5 @ 315 8x3 @ 415 (light bands about 50lb deload at bottom)
Training partner shows up 40 minutes late so half way through my accessory exerice I maxed again
B. 3 Board Press - 3x5 @ 315 6x2 Up to 385 2x1 @ 405 1xMiss @ 415
C. Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 3 x 12 @ 90's
D. Dips - 2 x 15 @ Body Weight + 100lbs + 1 Light Band
E. Farmers Walks w/ rolling handles - ~10 minutes @ 220 - 320 ( started doing just holds towards the end.
This is not my normal session length but I felt great throughout the entire session. I also notice that I get a pumped look towards the end of my workouts, although a pump has been hit or miss for the past few days.​
Effects Out of the Gym
I have been using about 100g's of dextrose 5-6 days a week for a couple weeks now and have stayed at the same weight yet I don't feel bloated or bulky. My chest and glutes feel like they are flexed while I am relaxed. Appetite has stayed very consistent and GI issues have yet to arise. I don't know if this is at all related to the Neovar , can't imagine why it would be, but I have really been craving cheese lately. ( Probably does not at all pertain to the log but figured I would put it in just incase )​
Aspects Worth Noting
  • Despite high intake of simple sugars no bloating
  • No noticable weight gain or loss
  • Strength increasing gradually
  • Doing Farmers Walks in a yoga room right before a class makes for interesting looks followed by :FUfinger:

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Update #6
August 8, 2008
Dosing
I took 6 doses with 4 caps each dose this time. 5 doses were simple carbs and quick protein. 1 dose was with brown rice, milk, and chicken​
Effects on Training
Well I had a great dynamic day today for my bench, a lot of confidence coming off this session. I like how neovar plus a dextrose/BCAA mixture is really light before training. My recovery has been great, I trashed my hips with some speed deadlifts yesterday but much to my surprise I felt great this morning. I haven't noticed any neural fatigue during my sessions which is greatly important to me.​
Effects Out of the Gym
Biggest effect outside of the gym is relaxed muscle density. I have been eating noticeably less carbs than what I am now use to (trying to maintain weight rather than gain now) and I am more dense than before the Neovar. I have been cognizant about keeping my hydration level adequate while taking Neovar, and I have been feeling pretty damn good all around.​
Aspects Worth Noting
  • Better muscle density with less carbs in diet
  • No bloating or weight gain from Dextrose intake
  • Definite need for increased water intake

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Update #7
August 11, 2008
Dosing
Still using 4 caps twice a day for a total of 8 caps daily. Four of the last 6 doses were dextrose and BCAA/Hydro whey, other two were with whole foods.​
Effects on Training
Two really good workouts since my last update. For my max effort lower body on Saturday I did a triple with my 1RM from two weeks ago on box squats. Today I killed some floor presses and worked up to an easy 405 for one. I had a sick pump going in my triceps today which was pretty motivating. I have not really noticed much fatigue on my lifts as my sessions go on, during my accessory lifts I am still feeling like its my first exercise.​
Effects Out of the Gym
Nothing really new here, I am still looking and feeling more dense than usual. Appetite is very stable and I have not experienced any GI issues. One this I will note though is how easy Neovar is to use. I like that I only have to dose twice a day, and they are usually right around my workouts so timing is not really a huge factor. I have been dosing when I wake up, downing a shake 20 minutes later and the heading off to the gym. By the time I am down warming up I don't feel like I just chugged a shake and I am ready to train. Then I will take my other dose right before my last exercise and have a shake when I get home. Outside of my fish oils caps at night that is the only pills I am taking during the day. Its nice not having to bring a pill container everywhere I go lol.​
Aspects Worth Noting
  • Easy Dosing
  • Consistent results and effects
  • Helping me increase strength

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Update #8
August 14, 2008
Dosing
Still sticking with 4 caps per dose, simple carbs are king with Neovar.​
Effects on Training
I went with a high rep approach on my back training yesterday and it was absolutely awesome. I put up some awesome numbers for myself( 150lbs dumbbell rows for sets of 12) and had a crazy pump. Even though I am a little heavier than I would like, I had veins popping like I did when I was 25 pounds lighter. Also I noticed a great amount of energy with out the use of any pre workout stimulants or energy enhancers.​
Effects Out of the Gym
Two of my workouts were late at night this week, and I noticed that the big carb spike after the workout and then a light meal an hour later made for some great sleep. Although I don't like taking carbohydrates in to late, and feel even more wary when they are simple carbs, I feel a lot better with the Neovar in my system because I feel a pump following my shake so I know the majority of the carbs are going to the right place.​
Aspects Worth Noting
  • Pump is consistent and nothing like an NO pump
  • slept like a baby when dosing late at night
  • 4 caps plus simple carbs are working awesome for me.

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Update #9
August 17, 2008
Dosing
Still sticking with 4 caps per dose.​
Effects on Training
Just getting into my deload week and I don't even feel like I need it, Neovar has been keeping my training intense while allowing me to recover quicker. Pretty much I am receiving all the benefits of Creatine without the bloat I would normally get from utilizing the insulin spike to load the creatine. I have been getting more pronounced veins showing all around my body since starting the log. I hit more PR's this week and I couldn't be more pleased with my progress during this log.​
Effects Out of the Gym
Nothing new to report here really. I have kept the same weight give or take a few pounds on any given day but my strength has gone up. I have been downing a high amount of simple carbs for my body with no adverse effect.​
Aspects Worth Noting
-AppNut Rocks!

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Update #10
August 20, 2008
Dosing
Bumped my doses up to 5 caps at a time because AppNut was nice enough to throw a few extra in the bottle and I had friend running Neovar as well so I traded him some stuff for a few caps.​
Effects on Training
I have only had dynamic days since the last update so no PR's but the pumps have been great. While doing speed squats I got a tremendous pump in my glutes and hamstrings. Also I did some speed pulls because I was feeling pretty stellar and I doubled 420lbs like it was nothing. Also I had a back workout where I just felt absolutely huge towards the end of my session. The best part of it all is though is that even when doing a lot of fast hip movements I have not been at all gassy which can make for an interesting lifting session.​
Effects Out of the Gym
Still seem to feel the need for a nap about 30 minutes after taking my second Neovar dose, played with carb amounts and types and nothing seems to alleviate the need for a good nap.​
Aspects Worth Noting
  • Little bit stronger pump noticed with 5 caps preworkout compared to 4
  • Usually get tired after my second dose

Last edited:
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

Pmiller's Sponsored Neovar Recomped Log.
Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 capsule, see dosage chart
Servings per Container: 240

Amount Per Capsule: 750 mg

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

PCr-Mono Matrix (Proprietary Blend):

Phosphocreatine, Creatine Monohydrate
646 mg **

Glucovar/Adenylate Cyclase Sensitization Complex (Proprietary Blend):

Banaba Extract (Lagerstroemia Speciosa 1% Corosolic Acid)*, Gymnema Sylvestra (75% Extract), D-Pinitol*, Bioperine (95%-98% Piperine)* Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent #5, 536, 506).
104 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Candurin Silver Fine, FD&C Red#3, FD&C Yellow #5 FD&C Blue #1

Preface
My good friends at Applied Nutriceuticals were generous enough to let me try out Neovar. I have always been hit or miss with creatine products and found that they work best when I take a nutrient partitioner with them. Some products that I am extremely familiar with include:
Anabolic Pump
Pslin
Yellow Gold
Original Neovar
ALA.​
Current Scheme
I will be using two servings a day, each serving will consist of 4 pills. Using this dosing I will get 30 days out of 1 bottle of the product. I will be using both simple and complex carbs depending on the day with my doses. If using simple carbs I will most likely be using 50g dextrose or a mix of a banana and some gatorade. For complex carbs I will be using 50-75g Oatmeal / Oatbran. Other supplements during the log will be:
Green Tea
Toco-8
Pre-Workout ( either RPM, Core Zap, or Muscle Pharm's Assault.

I am going to update every three days on the log. Feel free to ask questions or make comments but only if they are relevant to the log. The log starts today so enjoy the ride.​
Obviously I'm subbed for this one bud. Kick some ass and good luck to ya! :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Obviously I'm subbed for this one bud. Kick some ass and good luck to ya! :thumbsup:

I figured you would make your way over to this one :thumbsup:

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
should be some awesome results given the user and the reputable company making the product. good luck brotha!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good luck man! Im here if you have any questions, by the way....you will enjoy this

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck! I am about a month into my bottle so i plan to write a review soon and i am sure you will enjoy this! :)

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd, good luck! Neovar has always caught my eye but I havn't given it a go.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
sub! interested to see how this turns out for you

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Guys, First update in a couple hours

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whoa... i almost missed this one...

i am in for the ride big dog... VERY interested in this one...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pmiller383 again.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie's along for the ride, too; I'm sure you'll love it :p

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Mate - you run a quality log - will be following this one closely - I've a bottle of ReComp in my arsenal to try out shortly - will be interested to see how you compare it to USP products.

Cheers, JKP

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mate - you run a quality log - will be following this one closely - I've a bottle of ReComp in my arsenal to try out shortly - will be interested to see how you compare it to USP products.

Cheers, JKP
I can tell you right now that Neovar doesn't affect my appetite as much USP's stuff. Also it makes me more vascular and pumped then AP but less than then my first couple bottles of Pslin. It seems to be a nice middle ground between the two. Also I like Neovar the best for post workout because with AP and Pslin I always get better results with mostly complex carbs yet a quality post-workout drink of dextrose and hydro protein does wonders for me.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Big PMil in the house!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT format so far man..... I might have to make this a standard for future logs!!!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Surprisingly I am noticing less bloating and water retention then when I take other nutrient partitioners with out added creatine. I am guessing the creatine is actually penetrating the muscle cells and drawing water were it is suppose to be.
that combined with the d-pinitol makes some sense. I agree too on the simpler carbs, or a mix. a bowl of oatmeal with a banana for the simpler carbs seemed to work pretty well for me. simpler carbs never really worked for me at all with AP or pslin

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
that combined with the d-pinitol makes some sense. I agree too on the simpler carbs, or a mix. a bowl of oatmeal with a banana for the simpler carbs seemed to work pretty well for me. simpler carbs never really worked for me at all with AP or pslin
Banana and oatmeal FTW...more in particular on the oatmeal...weight control Cinnamon flavor...good stuff! :)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Banana and oatmeal FTW...more in particular on the oatmeal...weight control Cinnamon flavor...good stuff! :)

What is that? Cinnamon oatmeal made for weight control? Where do I get me some of this?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
What is that? Cinnamon oatmeal made for weight control? Where do I get me some of this?
Have you been living under a rock my friend!!! JK its made by Quaker Oats and it has extra fiber, sweetened with splenda, and even some whey for flavor. The maple and brown sugar is the best one IMO.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Have you been living under a rock my friend!!! JK its made by Quaker Oats and it has extra fiber, sweetened with splenda, and even some whey for flavor. The maple and brown sugar is the best one IMO.
lol I guess I have!! Sounds good. Time to go shopping!! :food:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Well my actual favorite overall flavor would be the apple cinnamon, but its not the weight control version. The Maple and Brown sugar is some pretty good stuff too. The only flavor I was surprisingly disappointed in was the banana nut flavor...definitely odd for me. LOL.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
so is this instant oatmeal? Where do I look for it because I definitely haven't seen it before.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Well my actual favorite overall flavor would be the apple cinnamon, but its not the weight control version. The Maple and Brown sugar is some pretty good stuff too. The only flavor I was surprisingly disappointed in was the banana nut flavor...definitely odd for me. LOL.

Yeah the Banana Nut just wasn't right, its not bad though to grind up and throw in a chocolate shake.

You should look right by the other instant oatmeals, it should be right there.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Im on it!! Walmart here I come!!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Bumping for recent updates, check the first page!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you almost have me convinced to try dextrose, but not quite :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
you almost have me convinced to try dextrose, but not quite :)
It was hard for me when I first started using it, I was trying to find something wrong with it ( fat gain, stomach problems, etc) but honestly it has been my favorite quick carb. WMS just doesn't do it for me, brown rice syrup was nothing specail, maltodextrin gave me the stomach problems, and foods like white rice and white bread just made me feel s****y. Dextrose is really all about proper timing, I have a friend that is using neovar as well, and I told him dextrose was a good thing before and after training. The next day the kid comes to my house with a few rolls of sweet tarts and says, " these are pure dextrose, they are perfect." I asked him what he was going to do in the gym that day and he wasn't going. He had though dextrose was like a miracle health food lol.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i use the weight control stuff too. it has whey in it as well...

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dude this is the greatest oatmeal out there and its like 3 bucks at walmart for 10 packs i think. Great taste i actually eat it in mornngs then again before training.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I took 6 doses with 4 caps each dose this time. All doses were simple carbs and quick protein.
You mean to tell me you took 24 caps of NeoVar in one day? Now I am assuming I am interpreting this the wrong way, but if I am not...Holy hell that is insane and borderline nuts. I am interpreting it this way because you say you took 6 doses with 4 caps each time which would mean 24 caps overall...please correct me if I am wrong here bud. :jaw:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
You mean to tell me you took 24 caps of NeoVar in one day? Now I am assuming I am interpreting this the wrong way, but if I am not...Holy hell that is insane and borderline nuts. I am interpreting it this way because you say you took 6 doses with 4 caps each time which would mean 24 caps overall...please correct me if I am wrong here bud. :jaw:

I updating every three days, so thats 6 doses throughout three days or two doses a day lol. I don't think I would ever dose any product at 24 pills a day, except maybe RPM:run:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can manage thru 12 neovar in a day, haven't tried higher

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

that is reckless.

haha

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've still got a bottle of the new Neovar lying around, but I've been trying so many things I haven't used it yet. Looking forward to it tho :)
What are you waiting for? :p Trust me, you won't be disappointed!