John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

I started on 9 grams of piracetam divided into 3 doses, about 3 grams a piece. You don't want to dose too close to bed or it could be possible piracetam effects sleep. So far so good. i have a clarity feeling I have not felt since my last run of piracetam, which was about a month, in september of 2007. I plan on running my the rest of my

I'll be taking 9 grams per day for the first month ...than a six gram dose every day after.

I'm taking choline citrate with it and when it runs out I'll replace it with Lecithin(many people may debate whether a different choline source is more effective, I want to try Lecithin for myself)

I take in eggs almost daily and meats with contain lecithin. I'm going to make sure I get choline because it's important with piracetam.

The stuff makes me feel very clear headed. I read books. Recently I have not. I'll be writing down words I don't know and looking them up, whether I hear or read them.

so do i think Piracetam works? Yes. this is my first day and I feel the effects. it seems to relax me a bit as well, this could be because it's related to gaba indirectly or something like that.

Last edited:
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today i did about ten grams. I didn't take choline with two doses and felt the same exact feeling as I did when i did ALCAR without choline. I'm going to have to take choline with every meal at at least two of the three dosing's.

I feel different in a good way. I call it the piracetam feeling. I fell alseep today. Could have been the piracetam and also could have been the 45 min treadmill and running outside in 102 temp today . whewwww

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Awesome smeton. I have long been curious of piracetam. Never actually went through with trying it as I never felt that there was enough feedback, so I really appreciate you doing this log. Will be watching closely, and thanks. BTW, have you ever tried any of the other "racetams"?

Also, why the 9 gram dose for the 1st month, and 6 thereafter?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Smeton I am really curious about how this ends up working for you.

I have a bunch of piracetam around that I use to use. Its been so long but I use to take it when I was attempting to learn French ...I think it helped.

I'm curious to see if the learning effect remains or goes away after a bit.

I also have and have used aniracetam. That worked sometimes and other times gave me bad lethargy & unmotivated behavior as well as an upset stomach. I kept trying it because the few times I got it dialed in music sounded better, my thought processes were deep. I just can't use it because of the sides.

Thanks for running this log bro. :thumbsup:

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I tried nootropics a while back, they did tend to create lethargy. I found that lower doses worked as good, and created less of the tired feeling. However, they did seem harsh on the gastro side. Has anyone heard of the new one? Its banned by the WADA.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome smeton. I have long been curious of piracetam. Never actually went through with trying it as I never felt that there was enough feedback, so I really appreciate you doing this log. Will be watching closely, and thanks. BTW, have you ever tried any of the other "racetams"?

Also, why the 9 gram dose for the 1st month, and 6 thereafter?
No the only racetams I've done for a small time was Piracetam in 2007.

I studied Piractam and many people have reported that this dose is the best for starting and then tapering down to 3-6 grams per day or staying high. There are no known toxic issues with piracetam as well so I might as well dose high.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smeton I am really curious about how this ends up working for you.

I have a bunch of piracetam around that I use to use. Its been so long but I use to take it when I was attempting to learn French ...I think it helped.

I'm curious to see if the learning effect remains or goes away after a bit.

I also have and have used aniracetam. That worked sometimes and other times gave me bad lethargy & unmotivated behavior as well as an upset stomach. I kept trying it because the few times I got it dialed in music sounded better, my thought processes were deep. I just can't use it because of the sides.

Thanks for running this log bro. :thumbsup:
to really get full effect one has to use it for a long time. I don't know how long. I'm guessing at least six months to two years. That's not to say that you don't get results using piracetam for one month because you one hundred percent do, just not as long lasting.

I got lasting results from sulbutamine from three months.

I also used Alcar for two years strait but didn't use a choline source and I made the connection yesterday, this is the exact way I felt when using Alcar, tired, lethagaric, the alc no choline feeling, so to you who have used acetams this is why you felt ried and that depletion feeling because no choline. Alcar might have done more damage than not by not using a choline source. hopefullt it didnt, nothing I can do about it now though if it did. All i can do is do somethign about the future.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried nootropics a while back, they did tend to create lethargy. I found that lower doses worked as good, and created less of the tired feeling. However, they did seem harsh on the gastro side. Has anyone heard of the new one? Its banned by the WADA.
Nope. if it's banned it probally works.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Its called phenylpiracetam, anyone here tried it?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today dose 3 grams 3x's. I could be placebo, hopefully it is the real deal. Thoughts seem to flow, and life is more enjoyable. I seem to have more courage. I seem more louder as well

Today went into my three- four foot pool. Our neighbors pool is like super nice and they have a jaz out side and just nicer than our back yard. Also a hot younger (like 19) girl lives there. We've worked today she didn't want to hangout though.anyways... so far so good.

also seem to do some reframing exercise today very easily. Look it up its an exercise to reframe limiting beliefs. I just got done from the gym and Metallica came on the song Sad but true, and I like to keep positive so I reframed the song Sad but true as sad but true about my unfair genetic biceps. Sad but true..lol

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
I have heard very good things about Piracetam, look forward to seeing what you get out of it.

Also, if you like looking at different ways to change beliefs, then you should look into Dr Pauls stuff, his MindOS program is really cool.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have heard very good things about Piracetam, look forward to seeing what you get out of it.

Also, if you like looking at different ways to change beliefs, then you should look into Dr Pauls stuff, his MindOS program is really cool.
David D and him used to work together. never got into Dr. Paul; although did hear an interview with dating gurus on him a while back, about the king, warrior, lover, and magaian. interested none the less.

anyways hard to comment on with all the other variables. Ive been super and I mean beastly horny,I guess I either responded to the pool water, that had something in it , chlorine, or its the piracetam. I have been going off little sleep and unordinarily horny.

Tried it with applied nut igf 1 , two days now,the original and great results.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
... I have been going off little sleep and unordinarily horny.

Tried it with applied nut igf 1 , two days now,the original and great results.
See what happens when you apply IGF-1 to your nuts...you start coveting your neighbor's 19 year-old daughter. :)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
David D and him used to work together. never got into Dr. Paul; although did hear an interview with dating gurus on him a while back, about the king, warrior, lover, and magaian. interested none the less.
In terms of the dating scene, I'm more of a "take action" person than a "read my book to get chicks" person. However, I have to give props to David D's "Attraction isn't a choice." Hands down, the best piece of dating material that I've ever been exposed to :thumbsup:

Smeton, I like to use in the ballpark of 500mg-1000mg of tyrosine with my BCAA during workouts. It seems to give me a mild alert feeling and helps prevent crashes if I use a stim. It sounds like most nootropics have similar effect.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In terms of the dating scene, I'm more of a "take action" person than a "read my book to get chicks" person. However, I have to give props to David D's "Attraction isn't a choice." Hands down, the best piece of dating material that I've ever been exposed to :thumbsup:

Smeton, I like to use in the ballpark of 500mg-1000mg of tyrosine with my BCAA during workouts. It seems to give me a mild alert feeling and helps prevent crashes if I use a stim. It sounds like most nootropics have similar effect.
Good to hear... yeah it's a good book, the original book motivated me a lot.(back in 2003-4) Glad I'm not like I was back then.=) You are right Best practice is real practice.

Tyrosine is a great pre-workout supplement and great for restoring adrenal abuse. it supposedly up restores adrenal receptors, Ive heard. I like it pre-training.

Celc5, Heath ledger's performance in the New Batman is supposed to be awesome, my friend told me today.I've always like Batman.

as far as effects, maybe some, not real noticeable, it takes about two weeks to kick in for real improvements as far as motor skills, I believe.I do feel different. Hopefully it's not placebo and real.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to hear... yeah it's a good book, the original book motivated me a lot.(back in 2003-4) Glad I'm not like I was back then.=) You are right Best practice is real practice.

Tyrosine is a great pre-workout supplement and great for restoring adrenal abuse. it supposedly up restores adrenal receptors, Ive heard. I like it pre-training.

Celc5, Heath ledger's performance in the New Batman is supposed to be awesome, my friend told me today.I've always like Batman.

as far as effects, maybe some, not real noticeable, it takes about two weeks to kick in for real improvements as far as motor skills, I believe.I do feel different. Hopefully it's not placebo and real.
I haven't researched tyrosine enough or dosed consistently enough to comment on motor skills. So I'm not sure about how long it would take to fully "kick in." But I do get mood-enhancing/alert effects from tyrosine within a few minutes if I add it to a preworkout mix.

Interesting point on adrenal recovery. In hindsight, I think I've been unknowinlgy using it in that manner. Thanks for bringing that to my attention :cheers:

The Dark Knight was a very entertaining film and worth seeing in theatres. The plot didn't have the depth that Batman Begins offers, but action/entertainment was excellent. Heath Ledger did a good job as the Joker. But, the part was so well written that I think anyone could have played the role just as good.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found this as well with straight Aniracetam at any dose, but it seems that using it COMBINED with Piracetam (at a 9:1 ratio Piracetam:Aniracetam) seems to have excellent synergy.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I found this as well with straight Aniracetam at any dose, but it seems that using it COMBINED with Piracetam (at a 9:1 ratio Piracetam:Aniracetam) seems to have excellent synergy.
Oh yeah?! I'm going to try that today... approximately what kind of dosing range for each worked for you?

Thanks DS.

PS I was going to call you bro but someone in another post took offense to my use of the term. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah?! I'm going to try that today... approximately what kind of dosing range for each worked for you?

Thanks DS.

PS I was going to call you bro but someone in another post took offense to my use of the term. :)
I would try taking 400 Aniracetam with 3.6 grams Piracetam...and plenty of Choline per dose twice a day.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I would try taking 400 Aniracetam with 3.6 grams Piracetam...and plenty of Choline per dose twice a day.
Thanks I appreciate it. That ratio seems to mean half of the effect will come from each compound.

Effects of the novel compound aniracetam (Ro 13-5057) upon impaired learning and memory in rodents, R. Cumin, et al., Psychopharmacology, Volume 78, Number 2 / October, 1982

...These improvements or normalizations of impaired cognitive functions were seen at oral aniracetam doses of 10–100 mg/kg. Generally, the dose-response curves were bell-shaped. The mechanisms underlying the activity of aniracetam and its therapeutic window are unknown.

Piracetam, another pyrrolidinone derivative was used for comparison. It was active only in six of nine tests and had about one-tenth the potency of aniracetam. The results indicate that aniracetam improves cognitive functions which are impaired by different procedure and in different phases of the learning and memory process.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks I appreciate it. That ratio seems to mean half of the effect will come from each compound.

Effects of the novel compound aniracetam (Ro 13-5057) upon impaired learning and memory in rodents, R. Cumin, et al., Psychopharmacology, Volume 78, Number 2 / October, 1982

...These improvements or normalizations of impaired cognitive functions were seen at oral aniracetam doses of 10–100 mg/kg. Generally, the dose-response curves were bell-shaped. The mechanisms underlying the activity of aniracetam and its therapeutic window are unknown.

Piracetam, another pyrrolidinone derivative was used for comparison. It was active only in six of nine tests and had about one-tenth the potency of aniracetam. The results indicate that aniracetam improves cognitive functions which are impaired by different procedure and in different phases of the learning and memory process.
Good study.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I dose a few grams of piracetam for a few weeks each year. I invariably stop taking it because I get crazy insomnia from it..can't stop thinking at night. I feel it definitely improves cognitive function in several ways.

Have yet to try the other 'tams though.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How much choline a day w/ alcar? How much w/ the piracetam and anirecetam above?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dose a few grams of piracetam for a few weeks each year. I invariably stop taking it because I get crazy insomnia from it..can't stop thinking at night. I feel it definitely improves cognitive function in several ways.

Have yet to try the other 'tams though.
This seems to not have effected sleep. I also take L-typtophan a couple hours before bed. this seem to puts me in deep sleep.

also sometimes if Ive been lacking on sleep will use L-theanine and gaba

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much choline a day w/ alcar? How much w/ the piracetam and anirecetam above?
I take about 1/2 a teaspoon of choline citrate with a teaspoon of piracetam. Sometimes Ill use a whole teaspooon of choline. Also remember choline is in many foods, beef, and eggs.

After the citrate runs out I'm going to try lecithin. After doing some more research last night from the piracteman brain food articles part one and two, it mentioned that most people dosed 2.8-4.something grams. I've also read many logs where people where having success with ten grams. Also in the piracetam articles it was saying there are benefits to higher dosing.(It just costs a bit more and goes faster)

http://www.1fast400.com/a86_Brain_Food__Piracetam_I.html

http://www.bulknutrition.com/a87_Brain_Food__Piracetam_II.html

Here's a post on http://www.1fast400.com/a95_Brain_Food__Aniracetam.html...apparently this author,David Tolson, is a brain food expert.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
A timely (for me, I have capped piracetam on the way) and insightful log. Thank you smeton, and good luck. Doh, looks like I have to spread some more rep, haha.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I capped my own with cap em quick, which equals 500-700 mgs per capsule(I forget I measured it out when i capped, its been many months ago when i capped.

I've changed my dosing to 6-8 grams per day due to scheduling two times daily.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This seems to not have effected sleep. I also take L-typtophan a couple hours before bed. this seem to puts me in deep sleep.

also sometimes if Ive been lacking on sleep will use L-theanine and gaba
I take this combo as well, but only if I really NEED it. I try my best to avoid sleep aides.

The combo that works best for me is 2 caps of NP's tryptophan about 30min pre-bed. Then about 1g of GABA taken sublingually, let it absorb for about 2-3 minutes, then go immediately to bed. It's cheaper and more effective than most fancy brand name blends IMO.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright I don't know if this is causing sleep issues but Im putting it to an end.

I'm dosing one time daily in the morning at three grams. It is in my system enough to do this dose. I will say I responded well to the higher doses, even though it's only been five days. My sleep is more important. Oh the ratio is about piracetam/choline 2:1 and sometimes 2:2. This means three grams/ 1.5 grams or 3/3

so I am not saying piracetam causes sleep problems , I'm just saying that I've had them the past couple nights. IIt could have been many other factors; ALTHOUGH THIS COULD BE ONE. HARD TO PIN POINT. Just saying its a possibility

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
alright I don't know if this is causing sleep issues but Im putting it to an end.
You are stopping piracetam for good or just lowering the dose?

Oh the ratio is about piracetam/choline 2:1 and sometimes 2:2. This means three grams/ 1.5 grams or 3/3
I took a test dose of 100mcg of aniracetam and 900mcg of piracetam late yesterday & since I had no supps I ate 4 eggs with the dosing. So maybe almost 500mg of choline.

I had no problems BUT I felt that the choline was barely keeping me from being sluggish & that I needed more choline even at that low a dose. Plus I felt sleepier at bedtime.

This stuff seems to just demand that you take in a LOT of choline.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are stopping piracetam for good or just lowering the dose? No about three grams in the morning

I took a test dose of 100mcg of aniracetam and 900mcg of piracetam late yesterday & since I had no supps I ate 4 eggs with the dosing. So maybe almost 500mg of choline.

I had no problems BUT I felt that the choline was barely keeping me from being sluggish & that I needed more choline even at that low a dose. Plus I felt sleepier at bedtime.

This stuff seems to just demand that you take in a LOT of choline.
Yes you cant go wrong with more choline

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No not stopping piracetam. Dosing once per day at three grams.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was the reason for your insomnia? Was it physical, or mental (brain wont shut off)?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was the first day of the one per day dose. i did about four grams with my first meal. i didnt feel it like I've been. It was either too little dose or I have been taking it upon awaking than Id take thirty minutes to cook breakfast than consume breakfast so ill be testing to see.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I've been curious about trying Racetam(s) but I wasn't sure which one or which combos would be best. I've seen such a wide range of recommendations.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today I took four grams after awakiNG and got a gaba flushed type feeling. This has never happened before and Ill take notice.

Im pretty sure I took choline citrate and piracetam; although i could have took the gaba, I dont think i did

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been going though some downs recently , i won't get into them(its nothing like depression or anything) Im a positive guy and keep positive most of the time. Just a few things have knocked me down recently and I contribute piracetam to lessing there effects(even though Ive been hit pretty hard emotionally n the last few days)

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I have been going though some downs recently , i won't get into them(its nothing like depression or anything) Im a positive guy and keep positive most of the time. Just a few things have knocked me down recently and I contribute piracetam to lessing there effects(even though Ive been hit pretty hard emotionally n the last few days)

Good to know about the piracetam, But sorry to hear about the troubles. But as my Mother always said - God only gives the roughest stuff to the people that are strong enough to handle them. I hope everything gets better bro.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Hang in there bro. Sometimes life just sucks...sometimes it doesn't and sometimes its beautiful. You have beautiful times ahead of you...trust me on that. :thumbsup:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My choline citrate ran out and now using lecithin (ps) with the piracetam.right now I'm taking three grams plus of Piracetam and 1600 mgs of lecithin(about 550 mgs of ps). I've heard I need six grams of lecithin. and will do more research when i have time on it. Does anyone know how much lecithin(specially ps I think is needed with piracetam)?

benefits so far that I consciously notice is lessened impact of harsh challenges.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Please, keep up the good Piracetam work.

I hope those emotional wounds will heal.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
How's the lecithin/piracetam working out Smeton? Hopefully everything's blowing over and going much better now!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's the lecithin/piracetam working out Smeton? Hopefully everything's blowing over and going much better now!
This combo has some nice effects Yesterday I got two hours sleep(relentlessness) got up and worked a fast paced Sunday at a restaurant as a cook, and though I did good. All positives on this stuff. I seem to do the job with much easy effort than without piracetam. hopefully it is real and not placebo. It feels real, hard to tell, I think I'm getting the effects of piracetam. Thanks Z

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
This combo has some nice effects Yesterday I got two hours sleep(relentlessness) got up and worked a fast paced Sunday at a restaurant as a cook, and though I did good. All positives on this stuff. I seem to do the job with much easy effort than without piracetam. hopefully it is real and not placebo. It feels real, hard to tell, I think I'm getting the effects of piracetam. Thanks Z
Smeton, I have been taking the combo of Piracetam and Lecithin on and off for some months, and must say that given the very enthusastic remarks made by a poker player I know (he said "It was as if I saw my opponent's hole cards"), I feel rather let down by it. The placebo thing, of course, is always hard to judge.

It seems to have some effect in terms of clarity - but I doubt I will restock on it once it runs out.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smeton, I have been taking the combo of Piracetam and Lecithin on and off for some months, and must say that given the very enthusastic remarks made by a poker player I know (he said "It was as if I saw my opponent's hole cards"), I feel rather let down by it. The placebo thing, of course, is always hard to judge.

It seems to have some effect in terms of clarity - but I doubt I will restock on it once it runs out.
I like to always go with research and piracetam has pretty solid research behind it. The last time I took it I noticed an effect. I'm going to continue taking piracetam because I want the effects to build up and stay longer.

Will you get results for one month? Yes

will you get results on and off? Yes

How are the best results on the racetam's obtained? To say on them a long period of time. Some people say a year or more. I say at least six months or more.

Do the effects wear off after you stop? Yes, they wear off,however, it does have long term effects and I believe if you do do them then come off you'll be better than not doing them because the effects have had an impact. That's why I say stay on as long as you can and take it every day

any side effects? No and no toxic issues at all. one of the safest compounds on toxicity.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still taking in three grams everyday with lecithin. The decreased impact of stuff that would seem to hit harder is outstanding. also there's a million other protective qualities going on. It seems to be working for me.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I'm 3 or more weeks into my piracetam (1.6g x 2-3 times a day) with Choline Bitartrate (250mg x 2 times a day, with 2 egg yolks per day). I have experienced some zones of concentration that I was having difficult times achieving at work recently. I also have noticed my mood evening out, and I'm literally at my most calm and patient since high school (not saying much, lol). I realize I'm still very early in my dosing, and plan to continue longterm with this.

I also have a lot going on in my supplementation right now as well... Getting a large amount of Phosyphatidyl Serine through my EndoAmp dosing, as well as Huperzine-A 25mcg x2 daily through another supp, and have been adding bulk L-Tyrosine with my preworkout concoctions. I would probably still have a hard time identifying any attributable enhancements even without so many cognitive enhancing compounds in my diet.

I think this has got to be one of the most difficult supplement categories for me to judge by far, but the result of my current supplementation is having a positive effect on concentration, mood, and energy levels since around the time I increased my piracetam dosing to between 3.2-4 grams per day. The studies I've read citing cognitive improvement have been around the 4g over several doses range, so I'm sticking to approximately the dosing range you are using as well.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cannot 100 % say that I know that piracetam is working; however, I believe it is due to the research. that is why im taking it its backed up by research.

and at the very minimum the research has protective qualities.and possibly much more like learning purposes.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had to quit my job yesterday due to an elbow injury and need money for other things. This batch is my last batch of piracetam and won't be able to run it for six months plus. With that said I wont get the maximum benefits because I truly believe for for one to get maximum benefits you have to use it six months or more. I might have another month's left. So the first couple days I mega dose at nine grams per day(which i felt more) and Im at three grams per day since my start date. i haven't missed a day and will continue to run in till it's run out. I look at this supplement as a great supplement if you have the money for it. Don't buy it and have to take out a loan for the rent money. Buy it if you have financial freedom like I did. With all that said I hope to use it again in the future , after this log is completed

am i getting benefits? Yes and has it helped me? yes

would I benefit more if I did it for a year's time? Way More IMHo, this is where the real gold diggs in. Six months or more.