NOLE1's getting ADRENALEAN - (sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. THURSDAY:
    0500 - AP
    0530 - 4 egg whites, 2 scoops Whey, 2 ice cubes, 1/2 cup water - blend. BKFST in a cup.
    0630 - 3 ADRENALEAN w/cup of coffee.

Today is a no carb/no workout day. I'll probably only end up getting 1800-2200 cals in me, about 280 or so grams of protein. Mainly from steak and ground turkey that will be in the meals later.

I'll weigh in again on Friday - I'm feeling leaner, look leaner in the mirror. Workouts have been pretty good, but I miss having a workout partner. I've gotta find someone quick.

I've got about enough ADRENALEAN to finish up next week with and I'll run out. I'll give a prolonged review at that time. So far - so good.

2. 0830 - 6 oz tuna mixed with a packet of Hot Mustard sauce from McD's. I was tired of eating it dry, so I tried the packet I found in our breakroom. It was freaking great!
    •   

3. Tuna and mustard sauce? I may have to give that a whirl, give that stuff some zest.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

4. MONDAY:

Rut-roh - I'm almost out of ADRENALEAN. I have enough for 3 more days.

Up at 0430 - popped AP
    0500 - Kashii w/hoods milk.
    0545 - gym. Solid workout- don't have log w/me to post numbers. Strength is still up, which is good considering I've dropped a few pounds.
    0700 - 8 oz whole wheat spaghetti w/ground Turkey and Bertolli's Roasted pepper sauce.
    0830 - 2 scoops Whey w/water. Banana creme flavor from TP.

Weekend was great, I had a great bike ride on Sunday, even though I got caught in the rain for the final 4 miles. It was a quick 17 mile ride on the Suncoast Trail (Pasco County, FL) - took just over an hour, ave speed was 16.2 mph.

Did some deadlift work in the garage on Sat.....mostly just lower weight and higher reps, working on form.

The ADRENALEAN has been great so far, energy levels stay up, focus is solid. No sleep interference at all. That is one of the keys for me......I hate anything messing with my sleep.

5. OK - I took the last of my ADRENALEAN yesterday. Too bad.

Here is my review.

ENERGY: Very good - no crashes, which is what so many people complain about with other fatburners.

FOCUS: Again, very good. I actually felt a little pick me up maybe 30 min after my doses, and the afternoon dose really helped me get thru the rest of the work day. That in itself was a big plus.

APPETITE SUPPRESSION: Excellent. Honestly, I like to eat 4-6 times a day, and found that hard to do, because I rarely had any hunger pangs. Even when I did eat, I got that full feeling sooner than normal. My wife noticed that too, she'd ask, "What, no seconds?" I just didn't want more. For me, this was a huge plus, and it definately was a major contributor to me losing the weight I did.

SIDES: None that I could find. No jitters, cramps, hot flashes, sprained knees, blurred vision, bedwetting, bloody noses, or pregnancy. So - I'm pleased.

MY RESULTS: OK - I ended up losing 6.6 lbs total in about 3.5 weeks. Pretty good as that comes out to about 2.2 a week. Considering that I didn't even do any cardio the last 8 days of my dosage, that was pretty solid. I didn't run the strictest diet in the world, but it was pretty clean. I had ice cream on two occasions, roughly 10 beers total during the 3.5 weeks and I carb cycled. There was only 1 refeed day in that time frame - that carb day ended up around 550g of carbs = izza:. Most of my days are in the 50-100g range, and I had 4 zero days in there (zero is really 0-20 range, all fibrous).

WOULD I BUY ADRENALEAN AND USE IT:

ABSOLUTELY, I WILL DO SO AGAIN, PROBABLY IN ABOUT 6 WEEKS.

A final thanks for the opportunity to run this log and to everyone at DS for this outstanding product.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nole1 View Post
    OK - I took the last of my ADRENALEAN yesterday. Too bad.

Here is my review.

ENERGY: Very good - no crashes, which is what so many people complain about with other fatburners.

FOCUS: Again, very good. I actually felt a little pick me up maybe 30 min after my doses, and the afternoon dose really helped me get thru the rest of the work day. That in itself was a big plus.

APPETITE SUPPRESSION: Excellent. Honestly, I like to eat 4-6 times a day, and found that hard to do, because I rarely had any hunger pangs. Even when I did eat, I got that full feeling sooner than normal. My wife noticed that too, she'd ask, "What, no seconds?" I just didn't want more. For me, this was a huge plus, and it definately was a major contributor to me losing the weight I did.

SIDES: None that I could find. No jitters, cramps, hot flashes, sprained knees, blurred vision, bedwetting, bloody noses, or pregnancy. So - I'm pleased.

MY RESULTS: OK - I ended up losing 6.6 lbs total in about 3.5 weeks. Pretty good as that comes out to about 2.2 a week. Considering that I didn't even do any cardio the last 8 days of my dosage, that was pretty solid. I didn't run the strictest diet in the world, but it was pretty clean. I had ice cream on two occasions, roughly 10 beers total during the 3.5 weeks and I carb cycled. There was only 1 refeed day in that time frame - that carb day ended up around 550g of carbs = izza:. Most of my days are in the 50-100g range, and I had 4 zero days in there (zero is really 0-20 range, all fibrous).

WOULD I BUY ADRENALEAN AND USE IT:

ABSOLUTELY, I WILL DO SO AGAIN, PROBABLY IN ABOUT 6 WEEKS.

A final thanks for the opportunity to run this log and to everyone at DS for this outstanding product.
    DAMN! Great review. 6 pounds is great.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Doctor of Physical Therapy

7. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    DAMN! Great review. 6 pounds is great.

For sure! Great work!!
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Flawed's Fat-Melting Frenzy with Adrenalean (Sponsored)
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 05:44 PM
  2. Adrenalean: An Epic Story of Fat Loss (sponsored)
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 09:01 PM
  3. SilentBob's Adrenalean Induced Summer of Fun (sponsored)
    By SilentBob187 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 05:31 PM
  4. Designer Supplements Adrenalean sponsored log!
    By lector606 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 09:07 PM
  5. Macedaddy has a rush of Adrenalean (sponsored) Mini-log
    By macedaddy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 09:20 AM