Zero's Dream-Chaser log with MST's Somnidren GH/ZMK stack

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

I am happy to be running MST's GHSR stack courtesy of CTDeuce and Millennium Sports Technologies. I would like to say thank you for selecting me as one of the lucky folks to log your great product! The GHSR stack is composed of Somnidren GH and ZMK, both amazing products from MST!

This log is to show the role these products form MST play in helping me to enjoy good rest at night (which is rare for me!) and in boosting Growth Hormone production. I am interested also in logging the effects Somnidren GH and ZMK have on my experience of stress in daily life and how much more recovered I am from workouts by the next day.

I will recored my workouts and my any sports I partake in, such as softball and tennis and how I feel now that I am taking this products during these activities.

This is also my first log, MST you got my logcherry!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
To start things off I actually took my first dose last night. I felt a nice tingly sensation after dosing somnidren that really relaxed me. I didnt start my log though because I sat down on my bed a half hour after dosing to take a quick break and woke up 8 hours later lol.

So to start things off I took my first dose last night, this morning I woke up almost 8 hours on the spot and felt pretty good. I noticed a difference in the qulity of sleep, but do to the extremly emotionially screwed up day yesterday I woke up several times throughout the night...

I dosed ZMK, waited 10 minutes and dosed Somnidren. Fell asleep about 35 minutes after the Somnnidren which would be 45 minutes after I took ZMK.

What is great I have noticed though, even after awaking a few times, I feel as though I never woke up. I was not tired or fatigued like I would normally be when these nights occure. AWSOME! seriously. I was able to fall asleep again fast and not miss a beat. I wasnt sure if it was dreams or memories about waking up until i found out yeah i simply did.

There was no lethargic feeling or groggyness either.

For a first night, I am very impressed(btw I liked the tingle of somnidren!)

I will not post anything about my diet today....going away party for my brother, he is shipping to the marines. Good luck Bro! So my diet was not on par for the day....There was also no workout today or cardio.

I am also not taking any other supplements atm save for the basics, multi and fish oil

My supps:

somnidren GH
ZMK
Multi-Pro 32X
Fish oil

Here is what you guys can expect from me on posts about workouts

Mon:cardio
Tues:Bi/Back
Wed:cardio
Thurs:Tri/Chest/Shoulder
Fri:cardio
Sat:legs
Sun:time with God and friends/family

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I will be taking my somnidren and ZMK for the night here in a few minutes after I shower. Good Night yall. Once monday hits I will really be able to feel its effects during work/ workouts. So I am actually looking forward to a work week, WTH!!!! lol.

Again thanks CTDeuce and Millennium Sport Technologies

Any advice on improving my log to better be of assistance to others is also welcome!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
ready to rock n roll!

Wish your brother good luck for me!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck buddy!!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Alright mates. I just got back from a nice long game of basketball. Best I have played all year actually. Quinky Dink that I started Somnidren GH and ZMK a few days ago...

Again I have notied a new kinda feeling when I wake up. I cant pin or describe it yet, but I will.

The ZMK is really easy to just kinda let fall apart in your mouth, much easier to take since it crumbles and I just wash it all down. Doesnt taste to bad either, mostly like those zinc tablets they make you suck on as a kid.

Endurance is up compared to what it was tuesday though. I played pretty roughly at a softball match.

Tommorow is cardio followed by some softball practice, then CTDeuce I will be seeing how well this suff helps me rest and recover on tuesday because it is Bi/Back followed day with a double header softball game after I workout. And I will be pitching. Gona be fun :)

And tommorow will be my first day of work that i goto after a night of rest on the GHSR stack! I am hoping it goes alto easier.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Im sure everything will work out great. Let us know!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys.

Just dosed for the night. I have made the choice to take ZMK before somnidren from now on because of the heavier breathing that follows somnidren for me.

Last night was great, woke up feeling quite refreshed and had a nice and speedy day at work. Also since I didnt post monday I will fill you in. First time in a long time I had an 8 hour workday go so fast. It was great, when I feel rested work is not as stressful and can go fast, and this is what I have experenced these last 2 days.

I will alwaso star throwing in how many hours I got the night before of sleep starting tommorow seeing as how I forget the other days...

To the point, today was Bi/Back day as well as that double header.

GYM TIME! Went off to the gym, but because I was worried about the double header I had to keep it easy on myself. I did 2 workouts for each body part to keep it simple

Standing DB curls:
25x10 EA arm alt
35x10 EA arm alt
25x 10 EA arm alt

One arm DB preacher curls:
25x8 EA arm
25X10 EA arm

Iso-Lat low row(I love this thing!0
148lbs
74 per arm
3 sets of 8 reps each

Biangular lat pulldown
84x8
108x8
84x8

I went with the 8 reps to make things easy and not drain myself too much for the games.

On to the games. Well the skies were getting dark when we were getting ready to play tonight....sigh...rain. BUT we didnt care, and neitehr did the ref!

We started as home so we were outfield and I was pitching. I walked only 1 person the entire time. This is my 3rd time pitching, I feel awsome.

I had a good sense of feeling recovered from the earlier wokout, though I did sneek in a 20 min nap and kinda relax to let my body recoop.

Batting I nailed an outfield hit that was caught :(

Other than that while I was pitching, an extremly cute girl on the other team was giving me alot of attention :whip: I also got 2 outs one inning as a pitching, caught one, then threw another that was shooting by me to first and got the runner out.

Then the rain came, and we kept playing and it was insane. But once lighting started....well ref thought aluminum bats wouldnt go over well :run: So we only got about half way through the first game, no second one.

Anyhow when we did that lil line up and walk by and give every one a five, my buddy behind me told me the girl wa staring at me with a twinkle in her eye as i gave her a five... I didnt notice :sad: I so gotta find out what team that was and go to their church....she was cute and athletic....

I have had energy for work, WO, and softball today. I am very interested in seeing how I feel tommorow, how well my body recoops.

Well good night guys. BTW I gots a Q.

With the 5 on 2 off dosing idea of somnidren. Could it be possible to take it 4 on,1 off,1on,1 off? Or some other dosing? My off days this time are going to fall on weds/thurs. Weds works for me, thurs is tri/chest and I deff want this that night for recovery. I was thinking if it would work I would not take any maybe sunday night or friday night.

Can you chime in CTDeuce?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Shweet stack from a good company. You are gonna be recovering nicely while in dreamland. Subb'd.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Zero that sounds like it will work just fine. I personally don't usually take any time off anymore except for in between bottles...but that dosing protocol will work for you if you need the recovery for your lifts. Let me know how it goes for sure...and get your ass to that girl's church and get her to go out with ya already ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ok OK update time boyz. Didnt do anything yesterday so I felt retarded if I said hi, did nothing.

Anyhow didnt take somnidren last night because i didnt get a tingle out of it no more lol. I am thinking of doing a 4 on1 off 1 on 1 off. so I can skip hit saturday nights workout with it. What you think CT?

Anyhow did tri/chest today.

Also I tried a serving of Raganarok. You know.... I went to early after taking it. I was thinking the entire time....man I dont feel anything, then right at the end of my workout BAMMO, I laid back down and pumped out another set of dumbbell fly's.

The ZMK and Somnidren have definitly improved my daily moods too. I have noticed I am more relaxed and at peace kinda, even with some of the stressfull things. I just say "eh"

Anyhow this is most of my WO, i didnt write down some of it. But again tried to keep light for Softball game.(next week I dont have games....BWAHAHAH, time to crush some weights BOOOOYYYYYY)

DB bench
40x10
30x10

DB Fly
35x8
30x6
30x10

Iso-Lat Wide Chest
140-70 Each arm x8
110-55 Each arm x10
100-50 each arm x 8

Shoulder shruggies
40x10
40x10
40x10

And a few more miscelanius

Felt good. the I have noticed some building up of my testosterone(i normally dont uh....relieve myself so it has nowhere to go) So i know some how thats getting kicked up.
I have not had ANY DOMS from workouts, I will try to get some next week on purpose. I will be taking tonights dose in a few minutes, cant waite for a nice good nights rest.

btw MST, being on the RAG ROCKS!!!! lol....that felt great, now if I can time it right next time I will crush some serious weight. Sat I will be doing light squats for the FIRSt time since getting achilles tendonitis in both legs, I have full mobility back and they are painfree unless I twist the crap out of em(which I did today twice) So wish me luck on that.

Also I normally dont have dreams, now I do. And save for the first night they are pleasent. Just kinda like chilling in my dream world lol.

Softball game.. I pitched again, walked 1 person which was a girl(they switch up the balles you use for guys and girls, so the weight diff threw me off) and made a couple good plays and one big screw up...I tried to catch a super fast hit that flew by me at the pitchers mound with my bare right hand...OW....:sad:

I am getting comliments left and right about pitching and some of the plays I do. 2 for 2 batting also today.

My workouts have been easier to make it through, though I had to do it light this week I felt I could have gone alot longer. Next week I am hoping to post up some real #'s

Thanks again MST and CTDeuce!!! Give you an update tommorow.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
That dosing will work just fine man....keep up the good work!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Alright, as I said I didnt take a dose last night, but slept a good 10 hours because its saturday. Me and the youth pastor and 3 other youth leaders took the youth canoeing, so Kinda got a chest/back/arm workout I didnt intend to. Forgot how fun it can be.

Also had the last dinner I will with my brother for a long time :sad: He heads off to the hotel at 5 tommorow. ships out to basic monday. you never expect you would miss a lil brother until it is actually time to seperate... dang...pops was right lol, I hate admiting that.

I will be dosing in a few, then going to sleep in a lil. Church in the morning. Doing a softball practice/ leg workout tommorow in between churches. Since I practice softball on the same field my rec center is all, it works out Oh so beautifully.

Also a note for friday. I took a nap at work, an had a dream with a 10-15 minute nap. I never had REM sleep before during a nap.... Kinda cool. How long does hte somnidren stay in your system after waking?

Anyhow, this week has NO SOFTBALL!!!! which means i have NO LIMITS at the gym :clap2::clap2::clap2: OORAH

Best sleep in a long time since I started on this. Even my off nights seem to bring more producting sleep. And my muscles actually relax for me too now. This keeps adding in new greats for me over time. I have also had a constant stream of energy( I am avoiding stims for the most part, dont even drink iced tea anymore. Water all day, maybe some gatorade during softball, only stim I have had was that rag serving I tried)

I crave the gym so much more now. I think I will set a PR for curls this week. Usually it would take a muscle group 2-3 days to feel like I was ready to hit with em again. Now the day after i think"Dangit! I have to wait until next tuesday to do my Bi's again......) This is great stuff. Also very creative dreams as I have said before, and no groggyness when I wake up. Good combo to me.

Night guys see ya on the flipside!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Went to post last night and I screwed up my internet trying to get a program called Xlink kai or something to work. Fixed it this morning before work but had no time to post.

Yesterday I was up and going from 9am to midnight, had to gert up at 5:15 today.

BUT this doesnt seem to be an issue with the kind of sleep I get. I had a great nights sleep and a full feeling of energy. Work is already half over and I am going to put in overtime I feel so good.

Props to MST for a biggie for me:The somnidren really calms my nerves at bed time. I am one of those guys who when he gets to bed at night, the mind takes off thinking about this and that and did I remember and what am I going to do about this and Oh how am I going to pay off this debt, and that one. This stuff makes me feel care free and I get stress free rest. I am almost tempted to try the lil thing on the side label where it says a 1/4th dose can relief stress takin sublingually. Alas I drive a stand of reach truck, I dont put things in my body during the day at work save for water protien and food.

I have been booming back from workouts lately and am considering doing a 5 day split somehow, not sure how i could do it though at the minute. The gym is packed on mon/wed/fri and there are only 3 benches :frustrate thats why I go tues/thurs/sat and have free riegn!!!!!!!!

Brother left yesterday. Its going to be great for him in the marines... I am just upset that my lil bro will probably be able to whoop my rear when he gets back:bruce2: sigh......even body building cant help me there:sad: lol. Any one know brazilian jitsu?

Endurance has increased greatly on this, and strength has boosted a bit. I will be curling 40's or 45's on tuesday. I have not done that since high school if I even did it back then.... I cant remember where my curl topped off at...I am excited. Big time!

Remember guys, I am only on ZMK and Somnidren GH so any results go directly to those products!

Also i dont know if its intended, but my appetite is kinda suppressed. In a good way as in I dont have cravings, but i can still eat all my meals. I will post again tonight less I fry my net again trying to get that program working.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Once again Posting moring after rather than that night eh.

Anyhow, stupid day yeserday, not much happened other than I crashed for some reason and wasted away for about 3 hours after I got some overtime in at work. Taking a short lunch today.

I finally have the energy again to get OT and take shorter lunches so I can try and make money to pay off my bills.

I am on fire for after work though, Bi/Back day!!!!!!!!! Been waiting for this, tis gona be a good day. I can feel it!

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
So I could dose this combo, 2 on, 1 off and have it be effective? I love Cordygen 5. I haven't researched it but does MST have a natural Test booster as well (Ragnarok)? I'm thinking of just going with pretty blue bottles in my cabinet from now on.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
So I could dose this combo, 2 on, 1 off and have it be effective? I love Cordygen 5. I haven't researched it but does MST have a natural Test booster as well (Ragnarok)? I'm thinking of just going with pretty blue bottles in my cabinet from now on.
Im thinking pretty blue bottles can't hurt at all ;)

No test boost product from MST just yet...but this year holds a lot of relases ;). Cre-02 coming the soonest...with an endurance powder and a bcaa complex similar to the likes of core abc and xtend to follow.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking pretty blue bottles can't hurt at all ;)

No test boost product from MST just yet...but this year holds a lot of relases ;). Cre-02 coming the soonest...with an endurance powder and a bcaa complex similar to the likes of core abc and xtend to follow.

Hurry up with the endurance! I am going to try cordy just because of that. Eh as long as I have endurance where it counts:whip:

lol

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Cordygen 5 or v02 will greatly increase your endurance and stamina. Well worth it, trust me!

the powder is coming along...haha. It will be an unsurpassed product once it's released...so patience truly is of the essence on this one ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Alright I am rested up a bit, well today was crazy at the gym. I think I did pretty good. Here ya go!

Standing DB curls
10x30 EA arm
7x40 EA arm
5x40 EA arm
8x30 EA arm

(see those 40's, oorah)

One Arm DB rows
10x40 EA arm
10x40 EA arm

DB front raise
10X20 EA arm
10x20 EA arm

Situps
1 set of 30 alternating type every 10
1 set of 30 alternating type every 10

Iso-Lat Low row
10x110 @55 EA
10x130 @65 EA
8x150 @75 EA

Cycling
10 minute cycle with a 1-2 course, 2 miles

Iso-Lat rows
10x140 @70 EA
10x160 @80 EA
10X140 @70 EA

Iso-Lat Front Lat Pulldown
10x110@55 EA
8x130@65 EA

Cycling

15 mins on a 1-1 course, 3 miles
5 minutes cooldown, another mile
So 4 miles total

6 total cycled miles today

WELL, I felt this one. Broke a PR, and felt it. I iced my left shoulder when I got home. Had my post workout protein shake with a couple slices whole wheat/grain bread, and had chicken and bananas for dinner shortly after. Weird dinner combo...

I am also going to post pics of my left and right shoulder. The part of my left arm between my biceps and triceps that always bothers me I will highlight and I will show you guys the issue I see. Where the the collar bone goes off into the shoulder and becomes flush, on my left side it dont. It sticks up above the shoulder a lil, I can even push it down. I injured that part of my arm in wrestling in HS but never could do anything about it.

Well ZMK and somnidren GH will be put to the test tonight when it comes to recover. I am planning to be in bed in less than an hour, so as to get 7 and a half to 8 hours of rest.

there was also one of them thar beautiful workout girls there today, man she could put out some strength.....kinda hot....lol

Last edited:
Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
2 days on, 1 day off would work as a dosing schedule for this? Sorry Zero, not trying to jack your log. I'm just curious.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
2 days on, 1 day off would work as a dosing schedule for this? Sorry Zero, not trying to jack your log. I'm just curious.
Well 2 on 1 off is kinda weird. Since I work out the same days every week I kinda end up with a 4 on 1 off 1 on 1 off deal so i can keep it in pace to always stay on my workout days.

I think technically you could do 5 on 2 off, or take no break but take one between bottles.

A 2 on 1 off isnt going to ruin it I don't think. But that's up to CT's knowledge of their products to accurately detail.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Now for my update. Last nights sleep sucked for some odd reason. After I dosed I went mental while trying to get to sleep. took from 10pm to midnight to fall asleep.

Then one of my youth called me at 2 am because he needed to talk, he then called again at 3:30 am to talk. (i actually enjoy doing this stuff, sleep dont matter if people need you)

But thanks to ZMK and somnidren, even with less sleep, I had solid energy all day and felt great. I will be taking just ZMK tonight for a break. Later all, today was a non workout day save for driving the church vans lol....kids.....13 of em....wild beasts....

Cedar Point saturday, WHOOOO!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
good log. i wanted to be one of the testers, but i didn't apply fast enough. watching your progress.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Again last night kinda stunk at the time I hit the sack, but I have plenty of energy and feel great today. Took both som and ZMK last night, though I am only taking ZMK tonight.

I did an experiment last night, took 3/4 of my somnidren GH with water and took about 1/4 of it sub lingual. right after. worked the same no change :\

I will be getting about 8 hours to 8 and 1/2 hours tonight. ZMK & somnidren GH is made work completly different for me. I can stand it now lol.

Working more overtime, I couldnt tran yesterday due to my left shoulder, but judging by how it feels I will be good by tuesday. So next week I will do this

Tuesday: tri/chest/ core
Thursday: bi/back /legs
My sats are gone due to church this week and next. its a :( and a :) at the same time.

Well I have about 30 bug bites on my feet that are swollen and intensely irritating.... Not sure what kinda bugs, but it happened outside of a DQ on weds, didn't bother me and I didnt know about em last night. Oh God the itch.

I am happy about curling 40's now though, I think I will relearn my max bench tuesday if I can find me a spotter. Squatting is starting back up soon for me, but I am partially afraid and the weight is going to be light as heck. Probably no more than my own bodyweights worth until my legs are 110%

after work I have to call car insurance, cell phone company, set up some bills....gyuh... Anyhow I am going to try and sneak in my cardio after that and before my haircut and carwash. Tommorow will be a nice long day at Cedar Point!!! a Booo to the Yaaaah

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
what do you mean when you say "it stunk"? I can try to help you fix this but I need to know what you mean. Did you not fall asleep right away? Was it not deep sleep? Do you not feel rested and recovered? Etc.

Thanks!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean when you say "it stunk"? I can try to help you fix this but I need to know what you mean. Did you not fall asleep right away? Was it not deep sleep? Do you not feel rested and recovered? Etc.

Thanks!

I think I figured out why. 80 fire ant bites may have caused my last 2 days to be screwy. Technically im a lil poisoned atm I guess. wasn't 30 bug bites but 80 fire ant bites(counted finally) and it could possibly be messing with my system atm.

I just could not get to sleep for about 2 hours after dosing, and had a headache. BUT my sleep still left me refreshed and feeling recovered. It was deep also. Just too forever to fall asleep. It was like my mind became paranoid about everything going on.

Recovery and rest is still good upon waking though and I have great energy. I just think something in one of the products reacted with the crap from the fire ants and it didnt go over to well. It was like having a hangover all night without the drinking part. didnt happen last night though, but I only too ZMK, and I dont figure it will happen tonight either.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Well i guess the test will come when you dose somnidren again. I don't know much about fire ants so I really couldn't give you much of an answer on this..I apologize. Good luck! Let us know how it goes...and keep up the good work!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yeah CT, but I wont be using somni tonight like I wanted to.

When I got to church ready to enjoy the ride up to cedar point I got some wonderful news thrown at me. I had to take one of the vans to get the youth from the apartments we minister to. Ok, guess I will do it. So the youth pastors wife comes with me, we go grab em, get back to church. Well pastor noticed that we couldnt fit the 7 youth we got in with the other young adults and youth plus himself and us in the other van. So he decided to go with the idea to take 2 vans with 9 people on each. guess who got to drive the other van.....Me! 3 hour drive there......3 hour drive back......

left at 6 in the morning, left cedar point at 10 PM, got home at 1:15am.......

Fun day though, I had a blast. Just wasnt a big fan of only having one adult with me on the way up to talk to, and on the way back she slept(she is the praise and worship leader so i figured it best to let her rest for the morning).

I knew I was going to get stuck doing that the other day when the youth pastor said he didnt know who was picking up the youth. I just didnt know I had to drive up and back......GYUH, 6 hours driving in one day...

I am doing laundry, taking ZMK, and slamming the sack. Peace out!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ah good day at work today.

My results with ZMK have been great even my nights without somnidren pack sweet nights sleep. I am just worried once this supply is done and my log is over I will not have as much pep anymore. At the very least I am keeping on ZMK, addict for life:thumbsup:

Somnidren GH I know will be great for use in specific stacks, like this winter when I bulk, I will be tearing it up and I will probably be taking this again.

Yesterday was good, today was good. Work was boring, but eh.

BTW I learned that when you put muscle rub on your shoulder(kinda like icy hot but from the works first aid cabinet) even AFTER you wash your hands DO NOT USE THE REST ROOM :lol:

Awkward feeling.......

I will be taking both ZMK and somnidren tonight, lifting tomorrow doing my TRI/CHEST/Core

My new routine is a warm up on the bike to get going, then to do one muscle group, 10 minutes on the bike, then the other muscle group for the day, followed by 15 minutes on the bike.

I had to skip tri/chest do to tearing up my shoulder last week, I just feel great every time i hit the gym. I was worried I wouldnt have this kinda umpf once I got off my last stack, but surprisingly I have actually done great, a lot of which I accompany to more quality sleep at night.

Last time I aggravated my shoulder like this took a bit longer to bounce back, this time took 2 days of serious irritation and about 3 days of its fine but not going to risk it. This stack has been helping me deal better with injuries.

The sleeplessness I experienced was definitely due to the 80 fire ant bites because its gone now. BUT, the stupid ants bit my Achilles tendons a couple time an they are inflamed like crazy again, they were clear for a long time with only minor irritation that stretching fixed. GRRRR ANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously I got my rear handed to me by a creature not even half the size of my pinky nail....

Muscle growth has been wonderful lately, even with the unfortunate events I have made some nice gains and put on about 2 steady pounds with only eating, working out, and Somnidren GH and ZMK. Part of those 2 pounds go to my new found pecs, WHICH i can make dance now! ah slow but steady.

Thanks again to MST and CTDeuce. A better feeling overall is awesome stuff.

bad news my parents told me. They are struggling to keep the house ...... I am trying not to let this stress me......I have zero bucks to pitch in due to bills and a crappy job, i need to graduate >.< both my parents are disabled and deserve better than this crap.....

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Im very sorry to hear about your parents and the house situation they are in. I was going to compliment your log and tell you that you're doing a great job...but it seems to pale in comparison to that sad news. I hope it all works out alright.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
dude, im so sorry to hear about your parents and there house situation! i hope things get better for you soon! best wishes !

-GJJ

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Thanks CT, Grila I hope things work out for us... I live with em atm because of college. There is a chance for them, but its slim... just duno sometimes.

Had a decent tri/chest day today. For some reason they died fast fast. I mean my skull crushers almost ended in....well you get it. Did 25 mins of cardio post workout, I will post it tommorow because I am not digging atm I want to take my somnidren and ZMK and wait half and hour and sleep. Maybe play some Super Mario Galaxy to wind down.

I am going into a cut as of today. But I am trying to keep my muscle mass, so I will be pulling some tricks up to hold onto it. I really just need to lose my small bit of skin over my abs and my lower back skin. I am not fat by any means, but im not cut either.

I had like a 28 year old woman walk behind me today while I was stretching and I was looking in the mirror and she did the lil eye star at my rear. :lol: Oh it feels good to be getting into great shape!!!!:head: Then a girl from church msged me about why I had a inappropriate picture up on facebook.....its the same picture I have on here, my back.....confused am I.... I mean you see tons of backs, especially at the pool.....

Anyhow Later guys, I am shooting for some rest. Thanks again for the comments. I am sure things will work out. somehow:think:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks CT, Grila I hope things work out for us... I live with em atm because of college. There is a chance for them, but its slim... just duno sometimes.

Had a decent tri/chest day today. For some reason they died fast fast. I mean my skull crushers almost ended in....well you get it. Did 25 mins of cardio post workout, I will post it tommorow because I am not digging atm I want to take my somnidren and ZMK and wait half and hour and sleep. Maybe play some Super Mario Galaxy to wind down.

I am going into a cut as of today. But I am trying to keep my muscle mass, so I will be pulling some tricks up to hold onto it. I really just need to lose my small bit of skin over my abs and my lower back skin. I am not fat by any means, but im not cut either.

I had like a 28 year old woman walk behind me today while I was stretching and I was looking in the mirror and she did the lil eye star at my rear. :lol: Oh it feels good to be getting into great shape!!!!:head: Then a girl from church msged me about why I had a inappropriate picture up on facebook.....its the same picture I have on here, my back.....confused am I.... I mean you see tons of backs, especially at the pool.....

Anyhow Later guys, I am shooting for some rest. Thanks again for the comments. I am sure things will work out. somehow:think:
Hey Zero! It looks like things are going well for your log and training. It's a shame to hear about your parents and their house. It's such a tough time with this stinking economy.

It's always nice to get the ladies starring at the gym.

Oh, and to the girl from church, let he know that your avi is perfectly appropriate. This would be inappropriate!

:D 5 bucks if you post it as your Myspace pic. LOL

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Hey Zero! It looks like things are going well for your log and training. It's a shame to hear about your parents and their house. It's such a tough time with this stinking economy.

It's always nice to get the ladies starring at the gym.

Oh, and to the girl from church, let he know that your avi is perfectly appropriate. This would be inappropriate!

:D 5 bucks if you post it as your Myspace pic. LOL
Got five bucks? Tell you what I will put it as my myspace pic for 1 year if you send me some cordygen 5 :thumbsup:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Sure! If you want a pic of a fruity, poodle poker on your myspace page giving everyone the wrong idea. LOL

I am a christian, and I am goofy. My friends I think would know... Though I have been single for a long time...maybe I should be careful....lol

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I am a christian, and I am goofy. My friends I think would know... Though I have been single for a long time...maybe I should be careful....lol
I'm a Christian too and I think my friends would understand that the pic was meant as comic relief too, but I agree it could make the prospect of dating good christian girls a tad more difficult. At least you'd have a good story to tell while you are showing off your free C5......

:icon_lol:

I'd prefer you logging a bottle over ruining your social life. ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Anyhow time to post an update.

I was at church until after 11pm last night >.< got home, had to do laundry, got to sleep after midnight. The ZMK and somnidren GH knocked me out fast(thank God) and gave me some quality few hours of sleep. If it wasn't for the recovery aid these products provide and the refreshing feeling I would not have been able to live through work today.

I went to the gym but had no energy left. I still did some bicep/back workouts. But curls didn't exceed 30 pounds per arm, my lat pull downs only reached 140 followed by some 110's at sets of 8. Felt a little weird in my right eye so for safety just did cardio on a bike and came home. I was suprised I could do what I did as wiped as I was.

Now for DOMS, I did some new workouts Tuesday for my tri/chest sets. Skull Crushers left my triceps in failure. I was only a little soar yesterday, and almost not at all today after a lil stretch. Normally switching a new workout in like that gives me a good 4 days of soar/stiffness. Cut it in half, Great feeling not being sore.

I wish I could have done more but also one of the reasons I didnt push the workouts was I had a double header to prepare for tonight.

The GHSR stack also has a benefit that even a 15 minute nap in the day for me seems to give me a dream, and a very deep feeling rest and boost of energy. Usually all a 15-20 minute nap did or me before the stack was make me even more tired. Now its a great energy boost.... and I didn't think it was possible to have dreams so soon into sleep? Could the effects of taking this at night keep my body so well prepared that I can go into REM sleep that fast?

Thanks again guys, you probably saved my life at work today, especially since me and the boss weren't seeing eye to eye....

I did turn to using a stim for the softball game. Which worked out good for me, one of my best games tonight :) Still I am so ready to take my somnidren GH and ZMK and play catch up on sleep.

I have had so many dreams, and in the morning I can actually get up and get going, get breakfast done, etc. I know it has to come to an end though:( so cruel is this life that which fate has thrown forth into my fortune! lol j/k life's good....even if sleep wont be as good :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I'm a Christian too and I think my friends would understand that the pic was meant as comic relief too, but I agree it could make the prospect of dating good christian girls a tad more difficult. At least you'd have a good story to tell while you are showing off your free C5......

:icon_lol:

I'd prefer you logging a bottle over ruining your social life. ;)

Eh, I think I can just purchase it sometime and save grace:)

A good true christian girl is hard to come by sometimes. There is a girl at church I REALLY like, but last time i talked to her about that she liked someone else, and I was still not over my ex. Its been a year though. And me and her get along real good now, and when we went to cedar point last Saturday she rode the rides with me :thumbsup:

Also I turn heads at the gym now... so lol. And I had a christian girl star me down at one of the softball games, hardcore.She was pretty cute :) But alas, kinda up to God.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I had great sleep last night, but I have to run. I am a lil late getting to church, were going for a camping trip with the youthgroup so I wont be on tilll tommorow night with updates. I am taking my ZMK with me, this will be a break night from Somnidren GH. Later guys, hope you have a good weekend.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
make sure your diet is still on spot. i've had muscles die after their first set, and it was a combination of stress and diet. its easy to loose sight of the small things like eating properly when sh!t hits the fan. at least with me, this is so.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
make sure your diet is still on spot. i've had muscles die after their first set, and it was a combination of stress and diet. its easy to loose sight of the small things like eating properly when sh!t hits the fan. at least with me, this is so.

Well Its actually always on a day I eat REALLY great and even add in a lil extra for the workout. For some reason, it only happens also when I have had like 2 bananas throughout the day. Is it possible they could be doing something? Has not done it to me on a day I didn't eat a banana......

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
might be you have too much potassium, though thats rare. experiment a bit - don't eat them for a few days and see what happens to YOU. thats better than anyone giving you advice. sounds like you might be on to something - give it a shot. there might be a slight allergy you have. i could guess all day, but if you think thats whats causing it, take it out of your diet and see how your body reacts.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, maybe replace em with another fruit.

But I am back from the camping trip from the youth. Went pretty awesome, I got called a gorilla and an Indian. I am very agile guy in the wood. I ran full speed i guess like an indian through thorn bushes and everything else without issue. Climbed rocks that others just said nah too. The kids though i was crazy lol. It was great, we set our tent up on a hill too.....made for an interesting night, I slid 4 feet overnight.

Oh so fun, and then....my ex had to make a comment today.... She made a comment about her and her husbands sex life..... while We were at the beach and the kids were in the water and he was with em(the yourh pastor and his wife were back at camp with another 2 kids) I straight asked her how in the "hell" she could say that too me and she acted like she didn't do anything wrong. I stood up, snatched my towel, walked off. Didnt load onto our van, didnt say where I was going, just went off around the grounds to cool off. Eventually the youth pastor came back once they got back to camp looking for me. By then I had tore up my hand on some rocks to relieve the mental stress/pressure/ and pain. Me and him talked a lil and he said she was in the wrong and needs to grow up.

This is the same girl who told me if anything happens to her hubby she wants me, I am tired of offering her my friendship. I told her tonight **** spit and pissed on my friendship, and she said sorry....always sorry.....

I had to walk away though so I wouldn't set a bad example for the youth.

It may not be christian to say, but I hope she gets to experience the kinda crap she puts me through....

I will be taking my somni and ZMK here in a lil...once I cool down some more.

What sucked even more is I had to ride home with them tonight, 2 and a half hour drive, 4 of us in the car.....She kept trying to make comments to me and act like things were ok. Finally when we got to the church and I loaded me car she tried to talk to me while he was in their car and i simply told her im not talking to her.

I dont know if I will ever get peace sometimes or if I will ever find someone. I get alot of girls interested....but i really need a christian girl that can be a youth pastors wife, its a 2 person job to serve God in that field....Peace....this is why I dont fear death, it would be a frigging miracle to not feel pain for even 5 minutes.