MST Somnidren & ZMK, IT'S WHAT BOROBULKER'S ON!!!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

MST Somnidren & ZMK, IT'S WHAT BOROBULKER'S ON!!!!!

First and foremost I would like to thank CTDeuce and Millennium Sport Technologies as well as all other applicants for this position, for this opportunity.

Over the next few weeks I hope to cover many things; my diet, my supplement protocol, my training protocol and most importantly the correlation of all of these elements and how MST Somnidren GH and ZMK [AKA "GHSR Stack"] contributes.

Tonight (July 3rd, 2008) will be my first night dosing the GHSR Stack. I will cease all other sleep oriented supplements or GH manipulators for this experiment. I hope to compile a non-biased opinion to help steer potential purchasers one way or the other.

Please check back often as I chart my progress with this groundbreaking new GH boosting, recovery enhancing supplement.

Wish me luck!
    Last edited by borobulker; 07-04-2008 at 08:34 AM.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Somnidren-GH™ is an ultra potent, target response sleep and growth hormone potentiator formulated to maximize recuperative REM sleep & Growth Hormone production while reducing stress and anxiety promoting a favorable anabolic environment while sleeping.

For information regarding the formulation as well as dosing protocols and other FAQs of MST Somnidren, Click Here.

============================== ==============================

ZMK™ is an athlete’s complete multi mineral matrix formulated to maximize recovery while supporting healthy anabolic hormone levels, deep recuperative sleep, proper pH, cellular energy & cardiovascular health. ZMK™ is the only Krebs cycle chelated Zinc and Magnesium product of its kind and incorporates a full spectrum Krebs cycle chelated mineral support blend. ZMK™ is formulated specifically for the nutritional needs of athletes. All of the minerals in ZMK™ are naturally chelated to Krebs cycle Intermediates citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate and alpha-keto-glutarate. These organic acids are responsible for energy production (ATP) within every cell of the body. Minerals chelated to these Krebs cycle intermediates show superior bioavailability & are better absorbed & utilized yielding better results.

For information regarding the formulation as well as dosing protocols and other FAQs of MST ZMK, Click Here.
    Last edited by borobulker; 07-03-2008 at 09:59 PM.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

FINAL RECAP

It has been over a week since I used Somnidren-GH as I ran out last week. I can say that I have noticed a few things. Delayed onset Muscle Soreness has increased. Although, I am not often effected by DOMS I have seen an increase in it this week.

I have had a few nights where I am staring at the ceiling wishing I still had some MST Somnidren-GH and/or ZMK. I will be supplementing with ZMK and I will also add MVP in the near future. My sleep quality is not near what it was while using Somnidren.

It has been hard to get up lately. As a matter of fact, I slept in until about noon today. I find it a little harder to wake up than it did while I was using Somnidren-GH and ZMK.

My sleep has not been nearly as recuperative and as I mentioned above, I have been experiencing mild DOMS.

TWO PERSONAL RECORDS WHILE USING SOMNIDREN-GH AND ZMK
    Raw, Conventional Squat - 515x1
    Reverse Band Bench Press - 430x1

I want to thank MST for the opportunity to test these products and i will purchase them again.

Thanks for watching!!!
    Last edited by borobulker; 08-11-2008 at 11:43 PM.
    •   

4. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

subbed in for the ride!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Date: 07/03/2008

Quality of Prior Nights Sleep: For the Last two nights i did not dose any other sleep oriented supplements. My girlfriend and i went to dinner at Famous Dave's (BBQ joint) and i came home and crashed in a diabetic coma. I slept in a bit this morning and felt pretty good. I cannot complain about the sleep i have been having recently.

My sleeping environment is just about perfect as this is a very important thing for me. I require the coldest possible temperature, we usually have the room at mid 60s with the help of our AC. We sleep with chill music playing, this changes nightly depending on our mood. I also cannot have any lights such as blinking alarms or computer L.E.D. lights.

Morning Energy: For the summer, i live with my girlfriend parents. I woke up to a house full of people. They were meeting to go to their camp for the holiday weekend. I had to quickly put my game face on and help them pack rather than my conventional plop on the couch to check my AM account... Decent "get-up-and-go."

Diet: I recently began my latest "diet." I will be following the Justin Harris Macronutrient Cycling protocol. I have "High" days, "Mid" days, "Low" days.
    Today was a "High" day because it was a Max Effort (ME) day and i will exert a lot of force, and require a lot of energy.

High Day (2 per week, ME DAYS)

High Days are training days - cardio will NOT be done on these days and a double split training protocol will be followed.

The calorie amounts are set up so that you can change foods anytime you want. You only count the protein in the protein foods, the carbs in the carb foods, and the fat in the fat foods.

So, if you have steak as a meal, and you're supposed to add 7g of fat....you only count the protein in the steak, not the fat. The 7g of fat will come from the fat sources. And if you have oatmeal in a meal and it has 8g of protein, you don't count that towards your protein.

Meal Plan

Meal 1 (50g Pro, 100g Carb)

Meal 2 (50g Pro, 100g Carb)

Meal 3 (50g Pro, 100g Carb)

Meal 4 (50g Pro, 100g Carb)

Meal 5 (50g Pro, 75g Carb)

Meal 6 (50g Pro, 75g Carb)

Meal 7 (50g Pro - unlimited vegetables)

Meal N (2 scoops of Muscle Milk)

Training Meal (will replace one of the meals above). Count this all as one meal. See under "supplementation heading."

Protein List
    Lean Ground Beef
    Chicken Breast
    Turkey Breast
    Egg Whites
    Protein Drinks

Carb List
    brown rice
    potatoes
    oats
    yams
    Plain or lightly salted rice cakes
    white rice
    sugar free quaker oat packets
    lower sugar quaker oat packets
    ezekiel bread

You can use the popcorn rice cakes too, as long as they're 7g of carbs per cake and no fat.

Fat List
    borage oil
    evening primrose oil
    fish oil
    cashews
    almonds
    natural peanut butter
    almond butter
    macadamia nut butter
    olive oil

Supplementation:
    10:00am - 2 USP Labs Recreate, 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump, 1 RPN Gut Health, 1 NP Fish Oil, 1 Bayer Multi Vitamin
    3:30pm - 1 USP Labs Recreate, 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump
    5:30pm - 3 Get Diesel Ready4War
    6:00pm - 6 Scoops Scivation Xtend, 1 Scoop Isopure WPI
    8:00pm - 1 Scoop Isopure WPI
    11:30pm - 1 Scoop Muscle Milk, 1 Scoop Dymatize Elite Whey, 1 Scoop ON Casein
    12:30am - 1 Serving of MST Somnidren GH, 1 Serving MST ZMK

Training: MAX EFFORT, UPPER BODY I use a basic, slightly modified Westside Barbell powerlifting template.

a. Band Assisted Bench Press (Green Band) = 385x1, 405x1, 410x1
    b. Straight Bar Skulls = 90x10, 115x7, 135x7
    c. Green Band Press Downs = x12, x12, x11
    d. Overhead barbell press = 185x7, 185x6, 185x5
    e. Seated face pulls = 150x12, 165x10, 150x12
    f. Standing Ab work

Cardio/GPP Work: None.

Mood: Good, untill my MST package came. Then i was ON TOP OF THE WORLD. Thanks Again for the extras!!!

BREAKING NEWS: It has just begun. :bb3:
  6. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

almond butter rocks!!

How do you dig ezekial? I have been dying to try it. I'm very into naturals and organics and it's one of the main products I haven't tried yet.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    almond butter rocks!!

How do you dig ezekial? I have been dying to try it. I'm very into naturals and organics and it's one of the main products I haven't tried yet.
    I actually just ran out to get some like an hour ago... i really like it. I love the flourless idea, that is why i use it...

Very "hearty" tasting...

Ill get you some pics...

ok, OFF TO DOWN SOME GHSR!!!!!
  8. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I actually just ran out to get some like an hour ago... i really like it. I love the flourless idea, that is why i use it...

Very "hearty" tasting...

Ill get you some pics...

ok, OFF TO DOWN SOME GHSR!!!!!
    That makes 2 of us
    www.millenniumsport.net
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  232 lbs.

I just got my Somnidren and ZMK yesterday. I have sleep issues and Im getting tired of having to OD on Phenibut to get some sleep. I hope this works. Ill be on board as well. Good luck.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    I just got my Somnidren and ZMK yesterday. I have sleep issues and Im getting tired of having to OD on Phenibut to get some sleep. I hope this works. Ill be on board as well. Good luck.
    I hear you buddy. I have used Abyss, Phenibut and Melatonin in the past. This is a step up!!!
    Thanks for the good luck wishes
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Happy 4th of July!!!!
  12. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Happy 4th brotha! Hope your first night of GHSR sleep was unforgettable
    www.millenniumsport.net
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

I don't want to ruin tonight's post but...

WOW, i am impressed with the GHSR stack. I cannot say enough about the rest i got last night. I woke up before my 8am alarm for the first time, ever. I hope that the effects continue.

Look for an in-depth post after training and such.

Thanks for watching!!!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

How do you dig ezekial?

I had to have some for breakfast, thanks to this comment! No complaints though...
  15. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

haha looks like a good breakfast. I'm going to assume thats all natural organic ketchup .

if you're anything like me, you'll notice that the ghsr stack will make you a very hungry young lad when you awake in the a.m. haha
    www.millenniumsport.net
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

haha looks like a good breakfast. I'm going to assume thats all natural organic ketchup .

if you're anything like me, you'll notice that the ghsr stack will make you a very hungry young lad when you awake in the a.m. haha
    SURE, ORGANIC... Honestly, the only reason i roll with the Ezekiel bread is for the low GI and the flourless properties.

I originally had planned on having a shake, then heading to the gym. No i am in recoup mode after my slightly larger than normal breakfast size...
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Got my notebook out, looking to learn how to get strong in here bud

Happy 4th too bud
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Best of luck with this buddy. I do love my Somnidren myself!

I have yet to try the ZMK, but this looks like a solid stack.

Subdizzled!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Got my notebook out, looking to learn how to get strong in here bud

Happy 4th too bud
    Thanks P...

I will be looking for your input on my training layouts!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Best of luck with this buddy. I do love my Somnidren myself!

I have yet to try the ZMK, but this looks like a solid stack.

Subdizzled!
    Thanks T1! This looks like exactly what i need for my cut/recomp.
  21. Registered User

Good luck with this! Im following
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.

Happy 4th
    and.. sub'd! Good luck with this! I've been wanting to try it out because I have pretty bad sleep problems.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Date: 07/04/2008

Quality of Prior Nights Sleep: Last night was my first dose of the GHSR use. I must say, i am utterly impressed. I waited 65-70 minutes after consuming my last meal (protein shake) and dosed. I followed "Dosing suggestion #2" as outlined by Millennium Sport Technologies in their testing sheet i received with my products.

For faster action you may mix Somnidren-GH with one (1) ounce of cold water and hold (swishing a little) in your mouth for 15-30 seconds before swallowing.
    About 30 minutes after ingestion, i began to feel slightly heavy. Not tired, but relaxed. At about 40 minutes, i began to feel significant fuzziness in my limbs. My feet were fuzzy and felt pretty heavy. By 50 minutes the heaviness had moved proximally toward my core. This was a very interesting feeling, something i have never felt before.

My eyes became EXTREMELY heavy, almost uncomfortably heavy. I don't remember much more than this.

Now my most notable claim. I had set my alarm for 8:00am due to the fact that the gym had shortened hours today due to the holiday. I normally get up at about 9:30am-10:00am. I woke up before my alarm sounded, about 7:45am. This is such a surprise for me. Since i started the WSB training, i sleep longer than normal. I believe this is to allow for optimal recovery. It is often times very hard to wake up. Not this morning! I was ready to rock and roll. I went to the gym and had a kick a$$ workout. I cannot wait for tonight!

Morning Energy: As i said before, i woke up before my alarm. I was read to go and i headed to the gym after my first meal.

Diet: Today was a "Moderate" day.

Moderate Day (2 per week, Dynamic Effort Days)

"Mod Days are training days - cardio will also be done on two of these days per week for 20 minutes.

"The calorie amounts are set up so that you can change foods anytime you want. You only count the protein in the protein foods, the carbs in the carb foods, and the fat in the fat foods.

So, if you have steak as a meal, and you're supposed to add 7g of fat....you only count the protein in the steak, not the fat. The 7g of fat will come from the fat sources. And if you have oatmeal in a meal and it has 8g of protein, you don't count that towards your protein.

Meal Plan

Meal 1 (70g Pro, 75g Carbs)
    Training Meal
    Meal 3 (70g Pro, 75g Carbs)
    Meal 4 (70g Pro, 7g Fat)
    Meal 5 (70g Pro, 7g Fat)
    Meal 6 (70g Pro, 7g Fat)
    Meal N (2 scoops Muscle Milk)

Protein List:
    Lean Ground Beef
    Chicken Breast
    Turkey Breast
    Egg Whites
    Protein Drinks

Carb List:
    brown rice
    potatoes
    oats
    yams
    Plain or lightly salted rice cakes
    white rice
    sugar free quaker oat packets
    lower sugar quaker oat packets
    ezekiel bread

Fat List:
    borage oil
    evening primrose oil
    fish oil
    cashews
    almonds
    natural peanut butter
    almond butter
    macadamia nut butter
    olive oil

Supplementation:
    7:45am - 1 USP Labs Recreate, 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump, 1 RPN Gut Health.
    8:45am - 3 Get Diesel Ready4War
    9:30am - (Pre/During Workout) 6 Scoops Scivation Xtend, 1 Scoop Isopure WPI
    11:30am -(Post Workout) 2 Scoop Dymatize Elite Whey, 1 Scoop ON Casein
    4:00pm - 2 NP Fish Oil Caps
    12:30am - 1 Serving of MST Somnidren GH, 1 Serving MST ZMK

Thanks to Tramua1, i am considering supplementing Vitamin D. If anyone has any interesting info, it would be appreciated.

Training: DYNAMIC EFFORT, LOWER BODY I use a basic, slightly modified Westside Barbell powerlifting template.

a. Band Resisted Low Box Squat (Green Bands) = 8 sets of 2, 205lbs + band tension, 14in box.
    b. Conventional Speed Deadlifts = 6 sets of 2, 275lbs.
    c. Low Pulley Straight Bar Stiff Leg/Row = Stack +25lbs Plate, 4 sets of 15.
    d. Dumbbell Shrugs = 120sx15, x3
    e. Single Red Band Resisted Barbell Curls = x12, x10, x10
    f. Laying Leg Raises - x10, x10, x6

Cardio/GPP Work: I was absolutely drenched at the gym today, probably the worst i have ever been. I ended up adding about 20 minutes of interval cardio, outside at about 6pm. After my walk/jog/run/sprint, i added some intense swimming. Swim sprints of ~20ft. I did this for about 20 mins. I also added ab work.

Mood: Excellent, it is the anniversary of our Independence!!! I am, however, glad to have two days off to recoup from training.

BREAKING NEWS: I am noticing a mild to moderate pain in my left bicep insertion tendon area. I am not 100% sure what it is from but i have heard some issues with squatting with a standard barbells. I am not sure what to do.

Thanks for watching!!!
    Last edited by borobulker; 07-04-2008 at 09:49 PM.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Good luck with this! Im following
    Thanks bud!!!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wrasslin116 View Post
    Happy 4th
    and.. sub'd! Good luck with this! I've been wanting to try it out because I have pretty bad sleep problems.

Thanks buddy! Let me know if you have any specific questions...
  26. Registered User

I have used ZMK and Somnidren. ZMK was about as effective as a standard ZMA supplement but Somnidren really impressed me with how effective it is. Deepest, sleep I had experienced in months and the dreams were vivid and intense. Great product.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    I have used ZMK and Somnidren. ZMK was about as effective as a standard ZMA supplement but Somnidren really impressed me with how effective it is. Deepest, sleep I had experienced in months and the dreams were vivid and intense. Great product.
    Thanks for your input!!!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.

Great discription of the first night, I'm now about 99% sure I'm going to get this when I get more money.
    My little concoction right now sucks haha.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wrasslin116 View Post
    Great discription of the first night, I'm now about 99% sure I'm going to get this when I get more money.
    My little concoction right now sucks haha.
    haha, funny story... I was actually relaying what i was feeling to my girlfriend so i could write it out today.

I am excited to take my second dose, in about 45 minutes.

Watch for a post, late tomorrow.

Thanks for the comments!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.

Ah nice, can't wait for that post.
    I just took my mixture and getting off now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help Borobulker Help the MDA - WIN AN ASTEROID STACK
    By borobulker in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 11:48 AM
  2. Welcome Our New Rep: Borobulker!
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 06:54 AM