Designer Supplements Adrenalean sponsored log!

lector606

lector606

Awards
Hey guys

I got my Adrenalean yesterday in the mail and decided to start my log today. Here's some brief background info on me:

I'm 20 years old, 5'9-5'10 and about 165 pounds. As far as BF goes your guess is as good as mine, probably around 8%. I am a competitive fencer and I do some endurance events (marathons, duathlons, etc) from time to time. I also weight train at least a few times a week. I've used a variety of fatburners in the past but what I found intriguing about Adrenalean was the fact that it wasn't as heavy on stimulants but supposedly helps a lot with mood/focus, which is something I could really use! I work full time, am currently doing part time University and train just about every day. Anyway, I really don't want to drag this part on too long, I'm sure everyone is just interested in hearing feedback about the product. If there's anything you'd like to know about me just ask.

Random comments re:packaging/capsules: Nice bottle, no fancy BS. Like it. Capsules are small and easy to swallow, which is nice considering I've tried a couple fatburners that are big tablets that leave that peppery taste in your throat for hours. Nothing of the kind here.

Comments about the product's effects: Well, today I took two doses of three capsules, once around 11 AM when I got to work and one around 5 30 prior to a small meal and a cardio workout. Here's what I thought:

- Energy: A nice pick me up, but certainly not the strongest I've tried. No complaints there.
- Appetite suppression: Holy crap. This stuff destroyed my appetite. I had to remind myself to eat 3 1/2 hours after taking it, and I wasn't hungry.
- Mood: I have to be honest here. I had some personal issues today and I don't think anything was going to fix them. I was in a pretty bad mood but I'll be able to give more feedback on this in the days to come.
- Something else I noticed, Adrenalean seems to have a pretty potent diuretic effect. Not sure which ingredient does this but I was using the washroom pretty frequently today. Definitely not caffeine because I have plenty of that already.

I had no additional sources of caffeine outside of Adrenalean today. Can any DS reps give me a rough idea of the amount of caffeine in three capsules so I'm sure I'm not overdoing it?

So far the product seems good, cardio went smoothly and the appetite suppression I've noticed is crazy. I'm looking forward to logging this, and am probably going to order another bottle to extend the log in the next couple of days ($$$ pending lol... I'm a university student after all).

Thanks very much for the opportunity DS, this is my first log so if anyone needs any more info just let me know and I will respond ASAP.

lector606

lector606

Awards
Crap, I just went to place my order from Nutraplanet for another bottle and the sale is over! Yikes. Oh well, I will probably still order another bottle when I get paid. I wanted that shirt though, lol.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
- Appetite suppression: Holy crap. This stuff destroyed my appetite. I had to remind myself to eat 3 1/2 hours after taking it, and I wasn't hungry.
I hear ya bro, I've been saying the same thing over in my log...where you been busta?!

subbed.

lector606

lector606

Awards
Day two comments:

I took my first serving of Adrenalean at 12PM, because I ate at ten and I wanted to take it on an empty stomach. I noticed a nice energy boost today when I took it, and once again my appetite was destroyed for at least five hours. When I finally ate I didn't even really want to, I just knew it was necessary.

I took the second dose at 6:30, just before some coaching and then my evening training. I had very good sustained energy throughout two hours of coaching followed by two hours of training. I have been force feeding myself all day because my appetite is GONE.

Today I did notice that Adrenalean improved my mood, unlike yesterday. So far so good! I am working on getting my digital camera back in action... I was going to use the GF's but she is out of town at the moment so no dice there. Hopefully I will have some pictures up in the next day or two.

I am enjoying the product so far. Although I can't comment on fat loss yet, I can say with confidence that if anyone needs a good appetite suppressant, Adrenalean does the trick! Holy crap.

Any questions?

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
The hunger suppression is crazy isn't it? Not alot of energy but good focus.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I have been force feeding myself all day because my appetite is GONE.
I need to keep an egg timer nearby set for 3 hours. The appetite suppression is a little TOO good. :)

lector606

lector606

Awards
Comments from today:

Once again I did 3 caps twice. The appetite suppression is still going strong. One thing I really like about Adrenalean in comparison to some other fatburners that I've used is that I don't seem to crash with it - the energy is much more sustained and gradually diminishes.

I had a pretty bad stomache ache all day that I hope is unrelated. I did have a Rockstar before one of my workouts so maybe I just overdid it on the caffeine. I've got to get some sleep but I'll post more tomorrow.

lector606

lector606

Awards
Yesterday, I continued with three caps twice a day.

Energy - I am very pleased with the fact that the energy boost I get from Adrenalean has not diminished since I began using the product. I find with the vast majority of products I've used, the effects taper off after the first couple of doses.

One thing I want to mention: Comparison to ephedrine:

Just to give everyone looking at this product a frame of reference, before starting Adrenalean I was taking easily 300-350mg caffeine and 25mg ephedrine before workouts and not getting much of an effect unless my stomach was absolutely empty. Three capsules of Adrenalean is giving me a noticeable boost, and I am sure there is less caffeine than what I was taking before. I'm not taking ephedrine either, and I have noticed that my appetite is suppressed more with Adrenalean than E/C. For me to say this is pretty unusual because I tend to be one of the skeptics who says, if it ain't E/C, it doesn't work. Furthermore, one of the reasons I used ephedrine is because I found it gave me a cognitive boost, and I have noticed a similar effect, if not better, from Adrenalean.

Moving on, like I was saying yesterday I did 3 caps twice. Good energy/focus, and good mood all day. Not noticing that I have to pee as often as I did at first, so it might have been unrelated. The stomach ache that I mentioned is also gone, so I am not concerned that it was caused by Adrenalean.

Here is a little story to relate how good the appetite suppression is on this product: This morning I woke up at 9:30, because my girlfriend had come back from a trip. She had to leave again at 12:30 (she's going to pan ams!:)) so I didn't want to spend a lot of time cooking and ignoring her. I was pretty hungry when I woke up, but I took my three Adrenalean and we went and sat outside for a while. Eventually we ended up going inside, screwing around, etc, and generally wasting about an hour and a half, and around 11 or 11:30 she made a comment about my waist looking skinny, which reminded me that I hadn't eaten, and that I was far less hungry than I had been two hours ago. If you knew me, this would be almost impossible to believe, because I generally eat entire meals every 2 hours. I forcefed myself a bowl of oats and whey protein, but I have virtually no desire to eat now.

Moral of the story: want an appetite suppressant? you just found it, lol. it beats ephedrine in this department.

lector606

lector606

Awards
Woke up this morning pleased to see that I had that full, rounded out upper chest look coming in that only comes in when I am around 8 or less % BF. Just took my second dose of Adrenalean and forcefed myself, gonna go hit the weights.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great so far! Energy, mood, and appetite suppression effects seem to be good for you.

lector606

lector606

Awards
Sounds great so far! Energy, mood, and appetite suppression effects seem to be good for you.
The appetite suppresion is completely insane. I have never experienced anything like it. Ephedrine works well but it wears off in about two hours for me, while Adrenalean seems to last like five.

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
what the hell

So ur telling us ur only 8% body fat, why in the hell would u need a fat burner, you act as if ur fat as hell and u need to lose weight. Show us some before and after pics bro. Its all good though I thought big people only took that fat burner stuff. I am currently on adrenalean my self but I am not near 8% body fat I am about 15 percent but I started at about 4 months ago at 25 percent body fat. If u really want appetite suppression. Try venom hyperdrive 3.0

lector606

lector606

Awards
So ur telling us ur only 8% body fat, why in the hell would u need a fat burner, you act as if ur fat as hell and u need to lose weight. Show us some before and after pics bro. Its all good though I thought big people only took that fat burner stuff. I am currently on adrenalean my self but I am not near 8% body fat I am about 15 percent but I started at about 4 months ago at 25 percent body fat. If u really want appetite suppression. Try venom hyperdrive 3.0
To be honest with you, I think that leaner people are able to give a more accurate review of things in the short term because changes are more noticeable. In 20 days (length of a bottle of Adrenalean) even if someone goes from say 16% to 14% the difference is more difficult to see, whereas if I go from 8.5% to 7.5% I am going to see more striations etc and it's very easy to notice.

I will work on getting a camera today though.

lector606

lector606

Awards
Still no camera... I promise I am being 100% honest when I say I see a small difference though (I have no reason to be dishonest either).

I thought I'd post a little more info about my days in general, so here's my activity/eating/supplements roughly today. It was an off day from fencing.

Wake up, 3 Adrenalean, 1g Nutraplanet l-tyrosine, Nimbus swell, diet coke (I like it in the mornings, what can I say)
30 mins later - About 1 cup oats, 1 scoop whey, raisins, few packets of sweetener, cinnamon and milk. 1 tsp carlson fish oil
30 mins later - chest/tri/shoulders at the gym
whey/banana/strawberries/blueberries
30-40 minutes stairs at a park nearby
chicken breast/veggies. little later, bowl of whole grain cheerios with muscle milk, then a couple tablespoons of natural PB
throughout the day at work I snacked on nuts, had a couple scoops of whey and a couple of apples. Had a really short shift (5hrs).
On the way home, 3 Adrenalean, Nimbus swell
At home, more oats+whey
22k run outside
500ml Powerade
30 min cooldown on the stationary bike
Just got home, ate more chicken breast/veggies and a package of maltesers, 1 tsp carlson fish oil, sat in the hot tub for about 45 mins. now I'm going to commence my nightly eating frenzy which will consist of at least 1500-2000 calories, largely coming from oats (at least one cup), at least 6 tablespoons of peanut butter, cereal (3-4 bowls minimum), flax, muscle milk, cottage cheese (at least one cup), regular cheese and crackers. lol. I am not gonna even try to write it down, sorry guys. Oh yeah and at least a litre of milk.

Still loving Adrenalean. Good energy and focus. Appetite suppression is not my goal but I will continue to make note of it because this is a fat burner and I know that appetite suppression is an important feature of fat burners.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Looks good dude. Everything but the diet coke :)
We all have our vices. If diet coke was my worst I think I'd be doing alright.

Looking forward to the camera.

lector606

lector606

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates for everyone reading this log, I have a midterm early tomorrow morning and I have been doing my best to stay off forums because they eat away at my time pretty substantially.

This brings up an aspect of the product I haven't mentioned yet actually. It is very good for studying. E/C makes me a little too hyperactive to retain information well (although it's great for studying) but Adrenalean gives me the right amount of boost in energy/focus to concentrate a little longer than normal without feeling jumpy.

Once again I am really sorry about the lack of updates. After tomorrow morning I will give a much more detailed log of everything, I'm just a little preoccupied with this stupid midterm :S

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates for everyone reading this log, I have a midterm early tomorrow morning and I have been doing my best to stay off forums because they eat away at my time pretty substantially.

This brings up an aspect of the product I haven't mentioned yet actually. It is very good for studying. E/C makes me a little too hyperactive to retain information well (although it's great for studying) but Adrenalean gives me the right amount of boost in energy/focus to concentrate a little longer than normal without feeling jumpy.

Once again I am really sorry about the lack of updates. After tomorrow morning I will give a much more detailed log of everything, I'm just a little preoccupied with this stupid midterm :S
Dude if I had a dollar for every time AM kept me from doing my school work, or at least slowing me down, I'd have enough for an NP order...with free shipping.

That's right, it's an addiction. But I am aware of it so it's ok.

lector606

lector606

Awards
Dude if I had a dollar for every time AM kept me from doing my school work, or at least slowing me down, I'd have enough for an NP order...with free shipping.

That's right, it's an addiction. But I am aware of it so it's ok.
lol the problem is that there are so many boards, and they all have at least a couple of interesting topics, plus i work in a supplement store so i am always looking for feedback on new products we receive, etc... it's brutal

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
lol the problem is that there are so many boards, and they all have at least a couple of interesting topics, plus i work in a supplement store so i am always looking for feedback on new products we receive, etc... it's brutal
Me too man. I work in a supp store as well.

lector606

lector606

Awards
I took my three Adrenalean this morning about an hour before my exam. I have to say I had an extremely easy time staying focused and writing consistently for the full three hours. I don't necessarily notice the focus aspect of the Adrenalean unless I am actually doing a task that requires that I stay focused for an extended period of time, but it has a distinct advantage over caffeine alone in terms of focus. When my exam was over I was still feeling pretty energetic so I went to the gym and had a pretty good workout. Appetite was ridiculously low in the afternoon even.

Took another three capsules around 5 30 at work... and actually managed to miss the time I usually eat dinner by about an hour because I just wasn't hungry AT ALL.. it is actually really useful not being that hungry because it is super easy to only eat exactly what I know I need and not any junk.

I've been noticing that Adrenalean takes about a full hour to really kick in for me. The effects are pretty gradual, not the typical up and down fat burner stimmed out feeling.

So far this product has been excellent and the appetite suppressant effects alone make it a great product for ANYONE looking to diet well.

lector606

lector606

Awards
Three in the AM before fencing today, three when I was leaving work before cardio.

Great focus and energy, and one of the best things is that the effects are not diminishing now that I have been using the product for about two weeks. I think this is because its effectiveness in terms of energy is not only based on the stimulant properties of caffeine.

I really underate today - it was super busy at work and I was just grabbing shakes whenever I thought about it. I am easily over 200g protein but probably only like 1200 cals lol, so it's time to get eatin... even though I'm not really all that hungry... :D

Seriously, you guys gotta try this just to see how much it kills your appetite. If you have the time, it makes controlling exactly what you eat so simple, since you pretty much have no cravings for bad food at all.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

I agree about the studying...used it during finals to dominate. Glad you are liking it though. Can't wait for the pics!

lector606

lector606

Awards
I agree about the studying...used it during finals to dominate. Glad you are liking it though. Can't wait for the pics!
I am so sorry about the lack of pictures. I have no ****ing clue where my camera is. Thankfully my GF gets back from pan-ams tomorrow night so I will just use hers.

lector606

lector606

Awards
I know people reading are probably getting frustrated with the lack of pics.

I will have some very soon. The gf is getting in at 12:30 AM and I will be able to post picture starting tomorrow. I can post more general impressions but I know that there is only so much of an effect words can have.

I don't have too much time left in the log but I want to impress upon everyone that this really is a great product. I would definitely use it again and it has resulted in me lowering my caffeine intake substantially because I don't feel the need for it. It has also helped me stay very lean and add some good strength while IMO losing a small amount of bodyfat - I believe this is possible because I have no desire to cheat when I am using Adrenalean.

If you knew me well enough you would understand that I really don't pimp products much at all. I'm not much of a believer of supplements in general, so for me to be vouching for this so enthusiastically is a major shift from my usual skepticism.

lector606

lector606

Awards
okay so clearly I need to figure out how to use this camera better.. i still haven't figured out the timer so i have like 2 seconds from when i push the button lol

nonetheless here are a couple of pictures, i'll post more when i get this all sorted out. you can probably tell that i am not as lean as the pictures in my avatar/profile, but i have a really hard time staying that lean year round so this is what i got at the moment :)

Attachments

lector606

lector606

Awards
I have a three hour class this morning. Jesus christ I was dead when I got there, but I took a few Adrenalean after about an hour and now I can actually follow what's going on. It's been about 1.5hrs sine I took it and I am still feeling very energetic and focused. Great effect.

lector606

lector606

Awards
Sadly though, apparently it didn't fix my attention span... hahahahaha

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Dude you've got a sick look going on. How long did that take you?

lector606

lector606

Awards
and ya im aware my posing sucks lol, im no pro

these pics are cold, sometime when i get the chance i will post pumped pictures just to make myself feel better

lector606

lector606

Awards
I took my second dose of Adrenalean at 6PM pre-legs. I was DRAGGIN prior to that running on very little sleep. I managed to get through a nice leg workout: 5 sets front squats, 3 sets stiff legged deads, 4 sets pistols and 3 sets weighted hypers. some calves at the end too. Followed it up with an hour and a half on the bike while I did some course reading. Needless to say I went from nearly asleep on my feet to getting through a long ass workout, and Adrenalean definitely had something to do with it :)

lector606

lector606

Awards
And looking at that post makes me think a bit about people saying they didn't get good results from Adrenalean, etc... granted I am only using 20 days worth but I am seeing results. The thing is, it's just giving me a kick in the ass and burning a few extra calories, not doing all the work for me. You can give your average couch potato all the Adrenalean you want and they still won't drag their ass to the gym for a 2 1/2 hour workout. I guess what I'm trying to say is as far as fatburners go this one is great, and if it isn't working for you it's 99% most likely not the fault of the product.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
force feeding myself all day because my appetite is GONE...I'm right there with you brother... try 4x2 a day!

I'd kill to have abs like you!!

lector606

lector606

Awards
Dude you've got a sick look going on. How long did that take you?
I have been lifting weights for a really long time, like six years, so I think I have good muscle maturity for my age (20). For the amount of time I've been lifting one would expect me to be a lot bigger but I guess I've sacrificed the size to keep me athletic and looking good on the beach year round haha

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you don't mind me asking, how do you, personally, maintain your muscle mass while staying so lean or trying to cut? This is a skill that I am trying to come up upon.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I took my second dose of Adrenalean at 6PM pre-legs. I was DRAGGIN prior to that running on very little sleep. I managed to get through a nice leg workout: 5 sets front squats, 3 sets stiff legged deads, 4 sets pistols and 3 sets weighted hypers. some calves at the end too. Followed it up with an hour and a half on the bike while I did some course reading. Needless to say I went from nearly asleep on my feet to getting through a long ass workout, and Adrenalean definitely had something to do with it :)
Nice! Plus Course reading = bonus.

What are pistols?

lector606

lector606

Awards
If you don't mind me asking, how do you, personally, maintain your muscle mass while staying so lean or trying to cut? This is a skill that I am trying to come up upon.
I basically did it doing a very slow lean bulk. I sacrificed quick size gains for slow, quality gains and a lean look year round.

IMO keeping calories and calorie expenditure both high is very helpful too. Frequent, medium size meals, heavy lifting, and high intensity cardio. I never feel like I'm "dieting" because I'm eating 3000 calories a day minimum, but I am also burning them off like crazy doing sprints, heavy training, big runs, etc.

lector606

lector606

Awards
Nothing too interesting today. 3 caps in the AM when I got too work (and damn I needed it today :) ) and then 3 caps after weights, before teaching a couple hours of fencing. I was in a great mood all day. I also followed up the coaching with an hour of footwork at a decent intensity. My HR was around 160 for the hour.

Adrenalean is still killin' the old appetite and putting me in a great mood. No complaints whatsoever at this stage of the game, except that my bottle is running low!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Nothing too interesting today. 3 caps in the AM when I got too work (and damn I needed it today :) ) and then 3 caps after weights, before teaching a couple hours of fencing. I was in a great mood all day. I also followed up the coaching with an hour of footwork at a decent intensity. My HR was around 160 for the hour.

Adrenalean is still killin' the old appetite and putting me in a great mood. No complaints whatsoever at this stage of the game, except that my bottle is running low!
Glad to hear its still working to your expectations.

As for your bulking/recomping style, I think its a great idea. Thats definitely how I've gone about it the past year and a half. I have however (in the past 2 months), decided to for once go for a bit more muscle mass while sacrificing some definition. Thank god winter is coming!

lector606

lector606

Awards
Glad to hear its still working to your expectations.

As for your bulking/recomping style, I think its a great idea. Thats definitely how I've gone about it the past year and a half. I have however (in the past 2 months), decided to for once go for a bit more muscle mass while sacrificing some definition. Thank god winter is coming!
One day when I am not doing endurance sports I will go on a MAJOR bulk, just to see what it is like. I ****ing love eating anyway, shoulding be too hard :)

I took my last dose of Adrenalean yesterday morning :(. There will be a full review posted here are brickbreaking.com in the next day or two.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
One day when I am not doing endurance sports I will go on a MAJOR bulk, just to see what it is like. I ****ing love eating anyway, shoulding be too hard :)

I took my last dose of Adrenalean yesterday morning :(. There will be a full review posted here are brickbreaking.com in the next day or two.
Nice. Can't wait!