RoidRageX10 Recomps with RPM and NeoVar 2.0

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Well I cracked down and bought myself some supplements. I will be running NeoVar and RPM for around 5-6 weeks (depending on dosage).

Goodies

RPM

NeoVar 2.0

Additional Supplements

Xtend (Workouts, Cardio and Baseball Games/Practices)
Bulk Creatine Monohydrate (Post-Workout)
Cytosport Whey Protein (When-Needed)
Cytosport EvoProtein (Post-Workout)
Leviathan: Reloaded (Pre-Cardio ONLY)

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Stats, Numbers and Goals

Height: 5'8
Weight: 160lbs
BF %: 13%
Body Type: Meso

Current:
Bench - 200
Squat - 325
Deadlift - 385

Goal:
Bench - 230
Squat - 350
Deadlift - 475
Weight - 170lbs
Body Fat - 11%

My numbers go up fairly quickly. I expect great things.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Diet/Supplement Timing

6:00 AM
-3 NeoVar
-3 RPM

Meal 1 (Pre-WO) 6:30 AM
-2 Slices Wheat Toast
-Cup of Wheat Pasta

7:30 - 8:15 AM (Workout)
-2 Scoops Xtend

8:15 AM
-3 NeoVar

Meal 2 (Post-WO) 8:30 AM
-5g Creatine
-EvoProtein Shake
-8oz Skim Milk
-Wheat Pasta
-Banana
-Digestive Enzymes

Meal 3 9:15 AM
-Chicken Breast
-Cup of Corn

Meal 3 1:00 PM (At Work; time may change)
-2 Turkey on Wheat
-Orange

Meal 5 4:30 PM
-Chicken
-Cup of Corn

Meal 6 7:00 PM
-Fish

Meal 7 9:30 PM
-16oz Skim Milk
-3 tbsp Evoo
-3 eggs

Fitday has been real slow so the macros will be posted eventually..

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Training

Day 1- Chest Tricep

-Chest-
Incline Chest Press
1x10
1x10
1x10
BB Bench Press
1x8
1x8
1x8
DB Incline Press
1x15
1x15
1x15

-Tricep-
Close Grip BB Bench
1x15
1x15
1x15
Tricep Pushdowns
1x15
1x15
1x15
Pull-Overs
1x20
1x20
Dips
1x20
1x20
1x20

Day 2 - Legs Calves

-Legs-
Squat
1x20
1x20
1x20
Leg Press
1x15
1x15
1x15
Leg Extensions
1x12
1x12
1x12
Lying Leg Curl
1x20
1x20
1x20

-Calves-
Sitting Calf Raises
1x20
1x20
1x20
Stand Calf Raises
1x20
1x20
1x20

-Day 3- Shoulders Traps Abs Obliques

-Abs-
Incline Crunches supersetted w/
1x15
1x15
1x15
Oblique DB Raises
1x10
1x10
1x10
Jacknives
1x15
1x15
1x15
Cable Crunches
1x20
1x20
1x20

-Traps-
BB Shrugs
1x25
1x25
1x25
Hex Bar Shrugs
1x15
1x15
1x15
DB Shrugs
1x8
1x8

-Shoulders-
Shoulder Press
1x10
1x10
1x10
Front Lateral Raises
1x15
1x15
1x15
DB Press
1x12
1x12
1x12

Day 4- Back Bicep

-Back-
Deadlifts
1x10
1x10
1x10
T-Bar Row
1x15
1x15
1x15
DB Row
1x12
1x12
1x12

-Bicep-
BB curl
1x10
1x10
1x10
DB Preacher curl SuperSet
1x12
1x12
1x12
DB Hammers
1x15
1x15
1x15

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Misc..

- I will post my before and after pictures once I am done with my bottle of NeoVar and RPM

- My diet is never perfect and I dont expect perfection. I love pizza, hotdogs and ice cream and yes, even fast food! I'm a kid and I will enjoy myself! Moderation is key.

- Please give suggestions / words of advice. I love learning more and more about this lifestyle.

- I'm going to give honest reviews of these products. I hope you enjoy!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
hey, tex is out of town till tomorow. but im in too :)
your a meso huh? from your pic you look more of an ecto bud....make sure when you get your pictures up that you get full body shots and dif angles too.
also, get your measurements up.

ill be watchin
best of luck

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
hey, tex is out of town till tomorow. but im in too :)
your a meso huh? from your pic you look more of an ecto bud....make sure when you get your pictures up that you get full body shots and dif angles too.
also, get your measurements up. ill be watchin
best of luck

Oh alright thanks. Awesome glad to see your following.

Yea I can gain muscle/lose fat fairly quickly. If I'm an ecto, than DANG I am the biggest ecto at my school. lol.

I have 5 pics taken already but I don't do measurements. Girls dont ask 'hey how big are your biceps?".. they look at you, and either your big or small, So I go by mirror.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
numbers show growth or the opposite. mirror is great. numbers are better. they are easier to track

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh alright thanks. Awesome glad to see your following.

Yea I can gain muscle/lose fat fairly quickly. If I'm an ecto, than DANG I am the biggest ecto at my school. lol.

I have 5 pics taken already but I don't do measurements. Girls dont ask 'hey how big are your biceps?".. they look at you, and either your big or small, So I go by mirror.
Yea 5'8 and 160 at 16 is pretty impressive, your young but I'd go with meso too. Maybe a little ecto like 30/70 ecto/meso

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
IM back in town! woo. it was a hell fun weekend on the river and got a nice tan but im back in town till july 9-22. Anyways good layout roidrage. you usually do pretty well and 5'8 160 is pretty solid numbers. im 5'8 about 165-170 right now. and yeah man i would say do measurements as well as photos. that way you can track mirror development and numeric development. besides when numbers increase its a great boost. These both are quality products I love RPM as you know and have neovar recomped in my closet. I had 2 bottles and gave one to drummaboyzl. anyways man cant wait till the 7th! this log is up pretty early so i assume your trying to track a subscription base, smart idea. The more people the more constructive criticism which is something every BB needs

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
IM back in town! woo. it was a hell fun weekend on the river and got a nice tan but im back in town till july 9-22. Anyways good layout roidrage. you usually do pretty well and 5'8 160 is pretty solid numbers. im 5'8 about 165-170 right now. and yeah man i would say do measurements as well as photos. that way you can track mirror development and numeric development. besides when numbers increase its a great boost. These both are quality products I love RPM as you know and have neovar recomped in my closet. I had 2 bottles and gave one to drummaboyzl. anyways man cant wait till the 7th! this log is up pretty early so i assume your trying to track a subscription base, smart idea. The more people the more constructive criticism which is something every BB needs
haha sounds awesome man. Alright I'll do measurements then.

Arms, chest, waist, thighs, calfs..? thats all i know how to do.

I'm actually going to start Wednesday (when it comes in), becuase I don't want to waste any time at all!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Yea 5'8 and 160 at 16 is pretty impressive, your young but I'd go with meso too. Maybe a little ecto like 30/70 ecto/meso
Yeah that sounds more reasonable. Well once you see my waist measurement you will see why I say I'm 13% BF. the only 'fat' part of my body is my stomach.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Measurements

All Measurements are NOT flexed.

Waist - 32"
Chest - 37"
Right Bicep - 13"
Left Bicep - 12.5"
Left Forearm - 11.5"
Right Forearm - 11.5"
Thighs - 23"
Calves - 15"

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that sounds more reasonable. Well once you see my waist measurement you will see why I say I'm 13% BF. the only 'fat' part of my body is my stomach.
Damn son your waist is as bigger than mine,lol!! I made that up idk what my waist is. No biggy though I hold al ot of water and intestinal bloat in my stomach. Not to mention your core is probably bigger (baseball is all core) Look at all the good ball players with power, none of them have small waist. So take that into consideration :thumbsup:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and about your size, I had a buddy in hs who looks about what you did after his sophomore year. Now he's 22 and jack'd. He has perfect genetics and didn't really hit his peak til he started eating better and hit 19 then he started packin on Mass. I think now he's 5'6" and 190 but prolly around 8%BF. I think he may be on some not natural stuff anymore but still impressive

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Damn son your waist is as bigger than mine,lol!! I made that up idk what my waist is. No biggy though I hold al ot of water and intestinal bloat in my stomach. Not to mention your core is probably bigger (baseball is all core) Look at all the good ball players with power, none of them have small waist. So take that into consideration :thumbsup:
It always goes up and down for me. But yeah not many great players are skinny.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Oh and about your size, I had a buddy in hs who looks about what you did after his sophomore year. Now he's 22 and jack'd. He has perfect genetics and didn't really hit his peak til he started eating better and hit 19 then he started packin on Mass. I think now he's 5'6" and 190 but prolly around 8%BF. I think he may be on some not natural stuff anymore but still impressive
Well then I'll nail my diet now and hit 200 for my senior year :bb2:

EDIT: Nevermind. Thats way too much eating. How about shredded 185 :)

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Pre-Log Workout

This Workout kicked my butt! I did my best to follow it but dang it was tough!

Incline BB Press
125lbs x 10
125lbs x 8
115lbs x 8

Flat BB Press
135lbs x 8 x 3

Pec Dec
115lbs x 12 x 2
115lbs x 7

Incline DB Press
35lbs x 15 x 2

Close Grip Bench Press
95lbs x 15 x 3

Bar Pull Downs
80lbs x 15 x 3

Pull-Overs (Plate)
35lbs x 15 x 3

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well then I'll nail my diet now and hit 200 for my senior year :bb2:
he probably hit about 175 or 180 before things started getting kinda fishy if you know what I mean. He stil has no legs AT ALL he may train them once a month so thats why I question his size (there are a number of other factors too). He seriously has about 21" thighs at there biggest point, his calfs are stupid tiny too.

Keep at it man. How much protein you getting a day?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
he probably hit about 175 or 180 before things started getting kinda fishy if you know what I mean. He stil has no legs AT ALL he may train them once a month so thats why I question his size (there are a number of other factors too). He seriously has about 21" thighs at there biggest point, his calfs are stupid tiny too.

Keep at it man. How much protein you getting a day?
Ah I gotcha. Is he bulit like Johnny Bravo? lol.

Well a normal day consists of about 250g. I feel that may be to high, but its not terrible.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Trianing courtesty of Tex :D yeah man enjoy it i love these workout. only thing i change up on occasion is add in supersets on occassion with no less than 12 reps per set.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
They Have Arrived!!

My RPM and NeoVar are here and ready to rumble! I'm gonna start WEDNESDAY!!

Im pumped to have a sick workout tommorow.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Date: 7/2/2008

Muscles: Legs and Shoulders

Workout Length: 34 Minutes

Squat
185lbs x 20 x 3

Leg Extensions
190lbs x 12 x 2
205lbs x 12 x 1

Leg Curl
20lbs x 20 x 2 (Cramped up after 2nd set)

Military Press
95lbs x 10 x 3

DB Press
20lbs x 12 x 2

Side DB Raises
10lbs x 10 x 2

Front DB Raises
10lbs x 12 x 2

RPM and NeoVar Review

RPM - Felt very energized when I came to lift and I felt stronger after every set. This came as a suprise becuase I am usually tired in between sets but today it was amazing. Also had a nice pump in my legs.

NeoVar - I actually felt pumped all day and enjoyed it. Had a great workout!

Energy - 9
Endurance - 10
Aggression - 9
Pump - 8
Recovery - N/A

Supplement Dosing

Xtend - 2 Scoops During Workout
EvoPro - 1 Scoop Post-WO
5g Creatine - Post-WO
RPM - 3 Pre-WO
NeoVar - 3/3 - Breakfast/Post-Wo (15 Mintues Before)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
why did you combine leg with shoulders? adn you failed to hit hamstring and calves

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking forward to a good run with these!

Just sayin' . . . . I have seengreat gains by doing my lateral/front raises THEN military. Nice round cannonball shoulders! Pre-exhaust, then go heavy for low rep

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
how come you are dosing creatine on top of the neovar? is that just for a "loading" type phase?

good stuff tho. looking forward to seeing this log prgoress. good luck dood.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
why did you combine leg with shoulders? adn you failed to hit hamstring and calves
I changed up the routine a little bit. Where did a miss hamstrings? I know Leg Curls work them becuase they tightened up when I did them. Should I have added Leg Press too?

Calves are today with Abs and Obliques.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to a good run with these!

Just sayin' . . . . I have seengreat gains by doing my lateral/front raises THEN military. Nice round cannonball shoulders! Pre-exhaust, then go heavy for low rep
Alright I'll try that then. Thanks for the help. Yeah my shoulders have always been good, most likley due to bad benching form.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
how come you are dosing creatine on top of the neovar? is that just for a "loading" type phase?

good stuff tho. looking forward to seeing this log prgoress. good luck dood.
NeoVar = 3.9 g Creatine
Monohydrate = 5g Creatine

Close to 10g of Creatine is what I want to aim for. I have read 3g is enough, 5g, 10g and even 20g daily. Since I planned on using before I bought the NeoVar, I'm still gonna run it and see what happens.

Thanks for following though!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Heres my Training Split until I get a gym membership

Starting Monday, July 7th, 2008

Sunday - OFF / Cardio
Monday - Chest and Triceps
Tuesday - OFF / Cardio
Wednesday - Legs and Calves
Thursday - Shoulders Traps and Abs
Friday - Back and Bicep
Saturday - OFF

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Date: 7/3/2008

Muscles: Calves, Abs and Obliques

Workout Length: 26 Minutes

Standing Calf Raises
535lbs x 15 x 3

Sitting Calf Raises
115lbs x 20 x 3

Incline Crunches supersetted with
BW x 15 x 3

DB Oblique Raises?
70lbs x 10 x 3

Cable Crunches
70lbs x 20
120lbs x 20
160lbs x 20

Jacknives
45lbs (plate) x 10 x 2

RPM and NeoVar Review

RPM - 2 workouts in a row and still felt good. I was really sore this morning and expected a crappy workout but I had an aweosme workout! Great numbers and felt like going another 30 minutes. RPM kicks butt!!!!!!!!

NeoVar - Good pump and didn't feel bloated. Great day!

Energy - 9
Endurance - 10
Aggression - 8
Pump - 8
Recovery - N/A

Supplement Dosing

Xtend - 2 Scoops During Workout
EvoPro - 1 Scoop Post-WO
5g Creatine - Post-WO
RPM - 3 Pre-WO
NeoVar - 3/3 - Breakfast/Post-Wo (15 Mintues Before)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I changed up the routine a little bit. Where did a miss hamstrings? I know Leg Curls work them becuase they tightened up when I did them. Should I have added Leg Press too?

Calves are today with Abs and Obliques.
personally i freaking love leg press. throw in some ham curls. ya man i love this routine looks like you do too keep it up

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
personally i freaking love leg press. throw in some ham curls. ya man i love this routine looks like you do too keep it up
Yaeh, I did lvoe it bferoe I hrut my kene. If I go to low, I irritate it. I will just go falriy lihgt to be sfae with ltos of rpes.

No idea why I did that, but isn't that weird how you read that post with no problems?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Won't the food interfer with the RPM?
Nope made it better. I had a lot of energy without and jitters of any kind and my pump and recovery between sets was insane. I was talking to Lanbane about it and something with the narginin and the blood sugar affects of the neovar when the carbs hit. I imagine the caffeine effect is dull'd a little but i'd still try it once.

If you dont want to thats cool too. Just trying to give some advice.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Nope made it better. I had a lot of energy without and jitters of any kind and my pump and recovery between sets was insane. I was talking to Lanbane about it and something with the narginin and the blood sugar affects of the neovar when the carbs hit. I imagine the caffeine effect is dull'd a little but i'd still try it once.

If you dont want to thats cool too. Just trying to give some advice.
Alright so take 3 RPM, 3 NeoVar..wait 30 minutes..eat carbs..then how long should I wait to workout?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
? what do you mean
I screwed up my knee playing backyard football and if I go to low on squats or leg press or to heavy on deadlift, I hurt it again..

Those mixed up words was from something I saw online..You can take a 4 or more letter word like "four" and turn it into "fuor" but the humna brain still understands it..

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I screwed up my knee playing backyard football and if I go to low on squats or leg press or to heavy on deadlift, I hurt it again..

Those mixed up words was from something I saw online..You can take a 4 or more letter word like "four" and turn it into "fuor" but the humna brain still understands it..
oh yeah i know about that. ha i didnt even notice it. as long as the first and last letters are in order along with the same letter inside its identifiable. whack haha

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah i know about that. ha i didnt even notice it. as long as the first and last letters are in order along with the same letter inside its identifiable. whack haha
I'll add leg press now, even though walking hurts after leg day as it is.

lol yeah i saw it on freakin myspace last year..what a waste of time. Good thing I deleted mine. lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
do 20+ reps on the legp ress adn squeeze hard at the top of each rep. man that will kill you right there!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to hear the results from DW's idea.