KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Stats:
Weight: 173
BF%: ~12

Dosing: Activate Extreme- 2x2
Adrenalean- 2x2

Goals: Get the BF to drop to 10%. Maintain strength. Improve cardio.

Diet: ~2400 cals. Tuna, chicken, oatmeal, wheat bread, turkey.

Training: Consists of mini circuits and high weight low rep. I just go by feel, don't have a set schedule or routine. This might change though, my shoulder is finally close to healthy so I won't have many restrictions on what I can and can't do. I'll be hitting the gym 3-4 days a week. I'll list exercises and muscle groups I do in each update.

Other supplements:
1G Bulk 1-C before bed
R-ALA
4G Fish Oil

There's more but those are the only things that would effect fatloss/lean mass. I'll post pics later in the day. Thanks to DS for providing the opportunity to log Adrealean.

Before Pics

Attachments

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Video for today

Jedi Mind Tricks Ft. GZA- On the Eve of War
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eaTNnN1Ph8"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Hope to be back in the fight game soon. This **** gets me pumped.

Brother

Brother

Awards
THis is a perfect example of why Tyson "looked" great back in the day....when you fight scubs its easy to look great. I think all his opponents were tought to fight wiht you hands down and chin up...great skills:clap2:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Had great results with Lean Extreme/Activate Extreme stack, can't wait to see how this works out, although I'm sure it will be good. Good luck!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll follow along; see what happens. Shouldn't take you long to lose that 2% BF, 4 weeks tops :)

Just quickly, though, your maintenance calories (based on your sex, age, height, weight, and activity level) is ~2966 calories, so to lose BF you don't need to go as low as 2100! Anything from 2466-2966 will get you to your goal. Start with a smaller energy deficit, and adjust it each week, depending on your results, would be my suggestion to you.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, most times a 10-15% cut in calories is all you need to lose a few pounds, given that you keep active. Just curious, why no Lea Extreme too? Perhaps to see what Adrenalean does by itself?

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Yeah, most times a 10-15% cut in calories is all you need to lose a few pounds, given that you keep active. Just curious, why no Lea Extreme too? Perhaps to see what Adrenalean does by itself?

Its sponcered by DS, at least the Adreanlean portion. I should've put that in the title. My mistake.

As far as my calories go, the number may increase to 2300-2500 but no more than that. I've actually bulked at 2700 cals.
Its odd I know. Before I killed my shoulder I maxed my bench at 345. I was 178 at about 11%. So I can't say strength suffers with lower cals.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
In for the fun!

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
This is not the video of the day, however its how I feel after today's workout.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2aUJF3gdog"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

DAY 1:

Decided to do a circuit day. Was going to do an upper body-strength day but decided I wanted to murder myself instead.

Round 1-
Deadlifts: 175lbsX5
Standing DB Press: 30lbsX10

Completed 7 rounds of this in 5 min. NO STOPPING!

Rest- 1 min

Round 2-
10 Squats
10 Push-ups

Completed 15 rounds in 5 min. NO STOPPING!

Rest- 1min

Round 3-
Shadow Box with 5lb plates, 30 sec
Lunges, 5 reps each leg

5 min. round. NO STOPPING!

Hammer Curls- 50X6, 50X6, 50X6, 50X6
Punch Exercise**- 50lbs X 30sec, rest 30sec, Repeat for 5 sets.
Dips- 12, 12, 10, 9
Ab Machine- 100X25, 100X25, 80X25, 80X25

Rest NEVER exceeded 30sec between sets and 1min between exercises. Was not happy with the first round today. 7 rounds in 5 min. is piss poor in my book. I actualy did 8 but it exceeded the 5 min and cut into my rest time. Its not counted because it was punishment for lack of effort. Overall though good workout. Next update on Tuesday I think.

ADREALEAN RATINGS

Energy: 8/10
Appetite Suppression: Hard to tell so far. 7/10
Focus: 9/10
Euphoric Feeling: 8/10 Its weird.
Stim Effect: Can't give a number rating on this as its user specific. Its nice, clean, jitter free.

**There are a set of cables that are about 3ft apart that you can adjust the height of. I put them slightly below chest level and punch outward.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Ill Nino- This Times For Real

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_rngW4rDtY"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm in as well ! Looking forward to seeing the fat-loss benefits as well as the mood-enhancing benefits of the AdrenaLean (as I picked up a bottle of it myself, which I'll be using shortly once I run out of JetFuel) as well as the testosterone-benefits of Activate Xtreme.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I've used jetfuel before and had good results, but I only used a couple pills a day, just needed that little something extra. Figured it might've been sponsored, just was curious as to why no Lean Extreme. Must be nice to not have your strength go down when you cut calories, for me it's more my endurance, but I lose some strength as well. Good luck man!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't say strength suffers with lower cals.
Must be nice to not have your strength go down when you cut calories, for me it's more my endurance, but I lose some strength as well.
Strength shouldn't be too affected by how many calories you are having, as resistance training, for the most part, is ANAEROBIC, predominantly using adenosine triphosphate and phosphocreatine as fuel; and these get replenished almost (if not) completely in the recovery periods...When you are eating less your PERCEPTION of what you can do may change though, and therefore you might lift lighter than normal because you think that you can't; but it is not because you are physically UNable to go heavier. Individual physiological differences may come into effect here as well, though (since I notice that if I decrease calories my strength and power both go UP)...Endurance could be affected, since that type of exercise is reliant upon muscle glycogen stores for energy...

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks!! My strength doesn't go down terribly, talking like a few pounds here and there. I know I can go higher, and trust me, I always try for that one extra rep or an extra couple O' pounds. It's just my endurance goes away as I cut calories, in particular carbs, but that's a no brainer. Also when I'm on a cut phase, my reps go up, rest periods shorten, and I do cardio after like 4 sets for 3-5 minutes until I feel ready to hit the weights again. With the faster pace and higher reps, I definitely feel it when I cut calories and carbs. Guess I should have clarified my training, my bad. When doing my regular kinda workout it's not so bad, but by the 4th week I find it hard to keep up with the results of the 1st week. Man, it sure would be great if we could all pack on tons O' muscle when cutting calories bigtime, that would make it so much the easier, sucks, but alas, that's not the case. Just saying that I start out okay, but I gradually tail off as my stores get depleted. Good points though, thanks!! That's what I love about this forum, plenty of knowledgeable, timely and friendly advice.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, thanks!!...That's what I love about this forum, plenty of knowledgeable, timely and friendly advice.
No worries, aye; that's what I'm here for! :) Besides, I've always been blessed in having the best of the best help me out over the years, so anything that I can do to help someone else is my way of carrying that on...

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Day 2- Off

Day 3-

Decent workout today. I've been sweating like a mad man lately at the gym. I was tired as **** today so numbers were ok considering that. Endurance came and went.

DB Flats- 85X8, 100X6, 100X6, 120X0, 100X6
2 Hand Over Head Raise- 80X7, 100X6, 120X5, 100X6, 100X6
Alt. Cables- 60X10, 80X20, 80X20, 50X30
1-Arm Reverse Pulldown- 60X12, 70X10, 70X10
Pull Over Machine- 140X10, 180X6, 210X6, 180X6, 140X15
Chest Press Machine- 120X20, 180X8, 250X5, 250X5
Lateral Raise- 30X10, 45X5, 45X5, 45X5
1 Arm Side Raise- 50X7, 50X7, 50X6

That was about it. My shoulder was bugging me today, so numbers were down and I had to use machines more than I wanted to.

ADRENALEAN RATINGS
Energy- 7/10
Appetite Suppression- 9/10
Focus- 8/10
Euphoria- 8/10

The appetite suppression is rediculous. I have to remind/force myself to eat at times. Didn't really get any pick-me-up energy from it today. Focus is there and it does put me in a good mood, well, actually it makes me less likely to get pissed off. I'm rarely in a 'good' mood.

On a side note I was talking to a few of the guys at the gym and got the word out that I was looking for fights at 160-170. Both said I was pretty strong for my weight so that made me feel better about the numbers.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Day 4-

Did a decent amount of core work today. SLDL's, Floorwipers, ab machine, leg raise etc...

2 videos for today.

Five Finger Death Punch- Death Before Dishonor

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTCXYY2AoOE"]YouTube - Death Before Dishonor-Five Finger Death Punch[/ame]

Stranger than Fiction

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5_W-i_bXpk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=800HsgS03o0"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see the appetite supp. is good. Thats what destroys me when I cut.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Glad to see the appetite supp. is good. Thats what destroys me when I cut.
Its insane bro. I got quite a few people I know to try this out when I told them about it.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Day 5- Off

Day 6- Lower Body/Back Strength

DB Shrugs- 120X25, 120X25, 120X25
Deadlifts- 135X8, 225X6, 315X5, 315X5, 335X5, 225X12
Cable Rows- 80X12, 180X6, 200X5, 200X5,
Super Squat machine w/overhead press- 180X10, 360X8, 450X6, 450X6
Calf Raises- 75X12, 75X12, 75X12 (1 leg at a time)
Adductors- 40X30, 80X20, 80X20
Abductors- 40X30, 80X25 w/ 15sec hold on last rep, 80X25 w/ 15sec hold on last rep

Finished up with bodyweight lunges and squats.

Really good workout today. Made sure to take a dose of Adrenalean right before. I was sweating like a mad man again. Surprised myself with the dealifts. Hadn't gone heavy in months. I'll write a brief review each week noting effects and what not.

Video for today

Pantera- Walk

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONZ9bL2WGBE"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Going to the gym soon. Just added before pics on the first post. Hopefully they can be easily viewed. Took me a while to get them on here.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Day 7- Movement Specific

Too much to really list. Not to mention I wasn't really paying attention to weight or rest times. Mainly did MMA movements with ankle weights, barbells, cables, dumbbells, etc..... I'm tired as hell right now. Took 3 Adrenalean before workout which helped me push a little farther. 1 week summery coming soon.........

Video for the day-

Korn- Faget

YouTube - Korn-Faget

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
WEEK 1 SUMMERY

Adrenalean- I think the most noticable effect of this is the hunger suppression. I've never felt anything like it. DS did a mighty fine job on this. As far as the energy goes, I think 3 is where you get it. I've been doing 2x2 and I haven't been getting a whole lot of energy from it. So my dosing protocol will change accordingly. Same for the Euphoric effect. You have to dose a full serving to get it. Again, never really felt anything like it. Its pretty cool. Focus is another great aspect of Adrenalean. Its hard to leave the gym. Time just flies by. All the while your planning 2 exercises ahead. All in all I'm very impressed with Adrenalean. I'm seeing more definition in my abs and shoulders. Not a huge difference but noticable. Looking forward to the next 3 weeks.

Activate Extreme- Definitely in full effect now. Strength is starting to increase. This is by far one of my favorite supplements. I've used it twice before and gained on average 3 pounds each time. Never leaned out from it though. So any leaning out I will attribute to Adrenalean.

Current weight- 175 (+2)

Good Shepherd

Awards
WEEK 1 SUMMERY

Adrenalean- I think the most noticable effect of this is the hunger suppression. I've never felt anything like it. DS did a mighty fine job on this. As far as the energy goes, I think 3 is where you get it. I've been doing 2x2 and I haven't been getting a whole lot of energy from it. So my dosing protocol will change accordingly. Same for the Euphoric effect. You have to dose a full serving to get it. Again, never really felt anything like it. Its pretty cool. Focus is another great aspect of Adrenalean. Its hard to leave the gym. Time just flies by. All the while your planning 2 exercises ahead. All in all I'm very impressed with Adrenalean. I'm seeing more definition in my abs and shoulders. Not a huge difference but noticable. Looking forward to the next 3 weeks.

Activate Extreme- Definitely in full effect now. Strength is starting to increase. This is by far one of my favorite supplements. I've used it twice before and gained on average 3 pounds each time. Never leaned out from it though. So any leaning out I will attribute to Adrenalean.

Current weight- 175 (+2)
Good Log, I'll be following along.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Day 8- Off

My entire core is pretty sore still. Nothing else to report really. I'm surprised at my weight though.

Video for the day-

Jedi Mind Tricks- Heavy Metal Kings

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Day 9-

The heat and air quality out here in Cen-Cal drained the hell outta me today. REALLY slow start and rest periods were way too long than I like. I was drenched in sweat within 15 minutes.

Military Press- 115X5, 135X5, 115X5, 115X5
DB Flats- 50X12, 100X6, 100X6, 105X5, 105X5
2 Hand Over Head Raise- 100X6, 120X5, 100X6,
Alt. Cables- 60X10, 80X20, 80X20, 50X30
1-Arm Reverse Pulldown- 60X12, 70X10, 70X10
Pull Over Machine- 140X10, 180X6, 225X6, 225X6 140X15
Chest Press Machine- 180X8, 250X8, 100X20, 100X20
Lateral Raise- 30X10, 45X5, 45X5,
DB Hammer Curls- 50X6, 65X5, 65X5

Notes: The Activate Extreme seems to be counter acting the hunger suppression of the Adrenalean. Still under control but a noticable difference.

Video of the day-

HED P.E.- Represent!

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Activate is by far the best supplement I've ever used.

Didn't really feel it as much till 2 weeks in, 3rd week I bumped by dosage to 6 caps ED and WOW, definitely the sweet spot I tell yeah, got a 3 days left and man...I'm gonna miss it.
Libido is up like never before, strength is up like never before, great re-comping effects. Sorry if I hi-jacked your thread just had to let this out.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Activate is by far the best supplement I've ever used.

Didn't really feel it as much till 2 weeks in, 3rd week I bumped by dosage to 6 caps ED and WOW, definitely the sweet spot I tell yeah, got a 3 days left and man...I'm gonna miss it.
Libido is up like never before, strength is up like never before, great re-comping effects. Sorry if I hi-jacked your thread just had to let this out.

Its all good man.

Day 10- Off

Video for the day-

Hatebreed- To the Threshold

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Activate Extreme sounds like a product I need to be trying out towards the end of the summer indeed. Either that or the newer version of ISA-test. Tried and true . .

Keep it up, bro !

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Activate Extreme sounds like a product I need to be trying out towards the end of the summer indeed. Either that or the newer version of ISA-test. Tried and true . .

Keep it up, bro !
Thanks man, Activate Extreme is the real deal. My muscles are hard as rocks right now and strength and mass are going up. The Adrenalean is starting to cut it up nice.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, Activate Extreme is the real deal. My muscles are hard as rocks right now and strength and mass are going up. The Adrenalean is starting to cut it up nice.
Sounds great:afro:

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Day- 11

DB Shrugs- 120X25, 120X25, 120X25
Deadlifts- 135X20, 135X20, 135X20
BB Rows- 50X10, 75X8, 75X8, (1 arm at a time)
Super Squat machine w/overhead press- 180X45sec, 180X45sec, 180X45sec
Calf Raises- 75X12, 75X12, 75X12 (1 leg at a time)
Adductors- 40X30, 80X20, 80X20
Leg Press- 215X10, 395X8, 175X25, 175X25

Finished up with bodyweight lunges and squats.

This heat is really taking its toll. Circuits are out of the question as of right now. Endurance is the sh!ts. I have to rest for longer than usual to get a good set in. Strength is there but no gas in the tank. This feeling sucks.

Video for today-

Ill Nino- Finger Painting

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Day 12-

Core

Its damn hard to list some of these workouts because I'm not too sure what to call most of the exercises. It was higher rep range though. Weight today was at 177, but I think I'm holding on to some water at the moment. Little bloated. Its all good.

I'l be up in Oregon for the weekend so no real workouts or updates til Sunday or Monday. I'll be hiking and swimming though. Oh I also saw Nick Diaz at the gym today.

Video for the day-

Sevendust- Enemy

YouTube - Sevendust - Enemy (Studio Video)

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man, I'm loving the mood-boosting effects of the Adrenalean ! I should've picked up two more bottles while the sale was going ! My mood is fantastic for ~4 hours following consumption of 3-4 caps (sometimes 3 caps Adrenalean + 1 cap JetFuel). Taken 45 minutes to 'kick in', although there isn't much of a kick. You're just much more awake, focused and feeling happier/more confident.

A+ thus far Designer Supplements !

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Man, I'm loving the mood-boosting effects of the Adrenalean ! I should've picked up two more bottles while the sale was going ! My mood is fantastic for ~4 hours following consumption of 3-4 caps (sometimes 3 caps Adrenalean + 1 cap JetFuel). Taken 45 minutes to 'kick in', although there isn't much of a kick. You're just much more awake, focused and feeling happier/more confident.

A+ thus far Designer Supplements !
I don't snap as often now because of this. Though the Activate Extreme seems to counter that and the hunger suppression a little bit. My shoulders are bigger and have striations like mad so its ok. :aargh: If only my stomach could get like that.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jumpin on board... I'm sure I'll have snide remarks once I read through this thing more closely :head:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Have fun up there!

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I really miss the feeling of Activate, definitely feel different now that its over.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Things are looking good there; liking what I see so far (especially that hunger suppression from the Adrenalean; seriously, if something can suppress the endless vacuum's hunger, it will be ****ing awesome!) :)

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Day 13- Off

Day 14- Off

Day 15- Off

Day 16- Off

Day 17

DB Flats- 50X12, 105X6, 105X5, 105X6, 105X5 dropset 65X12
DB Lateral Raise- 40X8, 40X8, 40X8
Tricep Push-down- 110X15, 110X15, 110X15
Alt. Cable Exercise- 60X20, 70X16, 70X16, 70X16
Pull Over Machine- 105X12, 180X6, 210X5, 210X5, 90X25
Chest Press Machine- 100X15, 150X8, 250X5, 250X5, 80X30
Hammer Curls- 40X8, 40X8, 40X8

Eh, I guess it was a decent workout considering the time off. I definitely feel the strength in my chest coming back. Feels damn good. These next 2 weeks should be great to finish off. Weight is holding at 177 currently.

Video for the day-

Korn- One (Metalica Cover)

YouTube - Korn-One

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
KW, nice numbers on the DB shrugs. That's some motivation for me to go heavier and push more reps :head:

Btw, I also noticed bloat when I doulbe dosed AE. Didn't really get the hardness that you're experiencing though. Keep up the good log :cheers:

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
I don't snap as often now because of this. Though the Activate Extreme seems to counter that and the hunger suppression a little bit. My shoulders are bigger and have striations like mad so its ok. :aargh: If only my stomach could get like that.

The mood enhancements are great. I also had huge mood improvements with ActX when I ran it separately.
Combining them is even more great.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Nice DB laterals...40's kill my shoulders, so I keep it light unless I'm on the cables.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Day- **** I don't know anymore.

Deadlifts- 135X10, 225X8, 315X5, 335X5, 365X5, 405X3
DB Overhead Raise- 100X6, 100X6, 100X6
Leg Extensions- 75X30, 75X25
Nautilus Leg Press- 120X25, 120X25, 75X10: 3 sets alt. legs, no rest.
Super Squat Machine with overhead press- 180X10, 270X10, 360X10, 360X10
Standing Calf Raises- 75X15, 75X15, 75X15 (1 leg at a time)

Oh those deadlifts felt great. Haven't gotten up 405 since I was hospitized in March. I went fairly light the rest of the workout. I feel really good right now. Weight is at 176.6 currently.

Video for the day-

Bury Your Dead- The Color of Money

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IDEYD1gBAg"]YouTube - Bury Your Dead - The Color Of Money[/ame]

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
KW, nice numbers on the DB shrugs. That's some motivation for me to go heavier and push more reps :head:

Btw, I also noticed bloat when I doulbe dosed AE. Didn't really get the hardness that you're experiencing though. Keep up the good log :cheers:
Thanks man. The shrugs are light weight lol. I'm too lazy to load up the bar. I wasn't too sure what the bloat was from, hmm interesting. Strength is off the heezy right now. I feel like I did on Trenadrol, minus the need to hurt people and the high BP.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. The shrugs are light weight lol. I'm too lazy to load up the bar. I wasn't too sure what the bloat was from, hmm interesting. Strength is off the heezy right now. I feel like I did on Trenadrol, minus the need to hurt people and the high BP.
I can tell, bro ! Sick deadlifts indeed !!!

How goes it in the libido department ? Any side effects other than the 'Alpha Male' feeling ?! :aargh: