Lg's Joint/muscle Repair Liquid!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Legal Gears Amazing Joint/Muscle Repair Liquid
First off I'll start out by explaining my current situation.I'm a 29 male been training off and on for 4 years,I've never had any chronic pain issues due to lifting till i started training seriously for the past 6months. I've spent alot of money trying to find sumtn to help with pain.Both of my forearms have a pain that runs the entire length of arm .I'm pretty sure when i started getting pain,I was doing a SUPERSET with preacher curls and when i made it to the 110lb's It felt like they both tore or sumtn at same time,I have pain through the day/night but nothing like when its arm day,it hurts.So

My ssecond problem I'm having occured Three years ago i was in car wreck that ended up me having to have a titanium rod inserted into left femur and havng pinns put in hip.Needless to say the arthritis alone here is terrible,the pain has really hampered my squats and deadlifts.With these to exercises being such an important part of any mass building routine,I need to be able to do them with-out pain.

Now here is where LEGAL GEAR came to my aid.I'm very honored to be chosen to run a log on this repair cream.I guess I will put it to the test for the next couple weeks.

I will rank my pain from day to day.A 10 being worse and 1 being none.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY #1: Today was chest day and I figured this would be a better time than never to start the healing progress.I applied the liquid genurously to both of my problomatic forearms a hour before my work-out.I did'nt notice much pain today,but this is actually common I usually get most my pain on arm day.I don't expect this to be a cure all fix and I don't expect it to work over night.From what I've been told it may take several application before I get all the benefits from use.My leg day is 2marrow so I'm planning on putting some on my hips/legs before bed then again a hour before workout.

Pain Ranking: 7/10

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY #2: Today is leg day so I'm really excited to try the Legal Gear Liquid today. I applied it a hour out before i started. I did'nt do any streching today and let me tell you this was a mistake.My squats were on par with previous weeks went no lower or no high on form or weight.My pain was still present when I reached the parellel position,so as for now the stuff not working.Like I mentioned ealyer I did'nt expect it to ,But I'm still hoping for some major pain releif.I'm gonna start applying to lower back on daily basis too,because just added str8t legs to my routine and using 135lb It takes toll on my back an hip.

Pain Ranking: 7/10

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY #3: I applied alot of liquid today to forearms because of pain I get while doing my military presses.As you can tell its shoulder day so I began with some military presses of 135lb's, my pain was actually non-present today compared to past weeks doing same exercise.I did still feel some pain while doing lift offs but not while I was doing actuall press.Maybe this stuff is starting to work I guess I'll really now by friday and my arms arn't hurting..lol I'm applying liquid daily now maybe even shoot for twice a day to keep a good handle on this pain.

Pain Ranking: 3/10

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far I've been using it after workouts and it seemed to help more with joint pain than anything else. But I only used it 3 days before I had to go on a flight for work and couldn't bring it as I wasn't checking bags

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
So far I've been using it after workouts and it seemed to help more with joint pain than anything else. But I only used it 3 days before I had to go on a flight for work and couldn't bring it as I wasn't checking bags
Yeah i'm on day four and really have seen no change,but i'm gonna keep my hopes up..lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY #4:
Well today was my back day and I applied the Legal Gear Liquid as usual.Did'nt notice any pain today in any of the places i put it. 2marro will be the real test arm day.I'm applying it tonite before bed then again in morning and maybe even before work-out to make sure it has time to work.

Pain Rating: 5/10

Gmadd

Awards
I have had the same shooting pains in my forearms during preacher curls. I believe it was my form, too much weight, and a gain in muscle that my ligaments and such could not keep up with. After adjusting my form and dropping the weight, along with chondroitin, msm, and glucosamine the problem went away. However, it comes back from time to time if i dont warm up enough, stretch, and go too heavy while letting my form slip. I am curious to see how this product helps you.
Gmadd

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I have had the same shooting pains in my forearms during preacher curls. I believe it was my form, too much weight, and a gain in muscle that my ligaments and such could not keep up with. After adjusting my form and dropping the weight, along with chondroitin, msm, and glucosamine the problem went away. However, it comes back from time to time if i dont warm up enough, stretch, and go too heavy while letting my form slip. I am curious to see how this product helps you.
Gmadd
Well sounds like you obtained your problem same way I did,dang preacher curls with to much weight,Its similiar to shin splints osumtn like that,A fellw gym membr told me that it was from the seperation of my muscle to the bone,I dunno if thats tru but it sure feels like it.I will keep u posted on this ok.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY#5 Well the pain was still there today ,but i can say it really did'nt feel as bad as usual.This did help alot with me getting through workout.Hopefully next week will build on this days progress. I will keep you informed.

Pain Rating: 2/10

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subscribed. you think your bad I cant do chest shoulders tri's bis or forearms. Id cut the arms out. Your arms arn't going to shrink on back and chest exercises; provided that you taking in your protein.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
subscribed. you think your bad I cant do chest shoulders tri's bis or forearms. Id cut the arms out. Your arms arn't going to shrink on back and chest exercises; provided that you taking in your protein.
You know I've actually considered doing sumtn about arm day,I was actually thinkn though I should drop down to low weight and go high as hell with reps.I know this would hlp with pain and maybe give me some time to heal a lil more bfore I really destroy them.Might even spark some new growth.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know I've actually considered doing sumtn about arm day,I was actually thinkn though I should drop down to low weight and go high as hell with reps.I know this would hlp with pain and maybe give me some time to heal a lil more bfore I really destroy them.Might even spark some new growth.
I wish i cut out arm movements or went light on them when elbow first started hurting but I ignored it in the quest for more muscle.(any movement that causes pain cut it, in order to heal or it'll get really bad where it feels intense pain when you do regular stuff[like a pullup, chest press,etc]Take head to the little problems and cut those problems off before they start or get real bad because they tend to grow into monster challenges. Hope your arm gets better bro!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY#6&7
I used the liquid over weekend and had no mahor problems to speak of,but really did'nt do to much to really tell.

Pain Rating: 2/10

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY#8

Today I applied the product ass usual but I may stop using on weekend cause I afraid to run out before this stuff really strts kickn in hard.I did notice a great difference today.While getting weights for different sets I did'nt notice any pain.The whole entire workout PAIN FREE I'm thinking this stuff is finally oing what it suppse to.

Pain Ranking: 1/10

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY#9

Today i did my regular leg routine ,but used smith machine for my squats to get a lower movement.I knocked out five sets without much pain.Only pain I noticed was th strech pain in back and hip because of the distance I was going down compared to normal.The LEGAL GEAR LIQUID seems to be doing the job.I very thankful for that to cause I experience alot of hip pain later in day after my workouts, but today had none so all and all a great day.

PAIN RANKNG: 2/10

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Smythe elimates as much hip whereas the barbell seems to emphasis the hip more. I personally like The smythe better and works for my legs. I have noticed more hip on the barbell. I used to do barbell on the time.Ive been doing smythe, hacks, leg presses that gives just as good results on size for myself Dorian Yates eliminated squats and relied on hacks, due to hip pain, I believe.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
The Smythe elimates as much hip whereas the barbell seems to emphasis the hip more. I personally like The smythe better and works for my legs. I have noticed more hip on the barbell. I used to do barbell on the time.Ive been doing smythe, hacks, leg presses that gives just as good results on size for myself Dorian Yates eliminated squats and relied on hacks, due to hip pain, I believe.
I wonder if going to the smith machine will result in les results compared to doing it with BB?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if going to the smith machine will result in les results compared to doing it with BB?
Not for me. My legs are over 27 inches and Ive been doing smythes, hacks and leg presses the last couple months brought them up from 25's.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Not for me. My legs are over 27 inches and Ive been doing smythes, hacks and leg presses the last couple months brought them up from 25's.
Dang 27 mine i think i more like 23-24,but for some reason i can't get no mass on thm no matter how much I bulk I still stay defined ,another thing too is i've been bulking for 13 weeks and hav'nt done no cardio really and absolutly no ab exercise but still have six pack.My body's just weird.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Did'n t work out today but still apllied to keep on schedule...no pain to talk of today.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang 27 mine i think i more like 23-24,but for some reason i can't get no mass on thm no matter how much I bulk I still stay defined ,another thing too is i've been bulking for 13 weeks and hav'nt done no cardio really and absolutly no ab exercise but still have six pack.My body's just weird.
This is what works for me; although my quads are one of my better "genetic" body-parts.

Leg extensions. Squats(about parrell) Squats atg-ass to ground,Half -three fourth's squats, you can go super-heavy on these and these really pack the mass on your legs. I did these four years ago and got them up to twenty eight's. I still do them if I want bigger legs because they always work. Arnold recommends them in his Modern Enclop to really bring up the upper legs fast. Leg presses always work well. hack squats work well. Be prepared if you start a new exercise example say your doing barbell squat and switch to hacks , your not going to be no-way as strong on hack as you were on barbell because you've been doing them for years and your muscles aren't conditioned to the hacks. Start , and build you way up.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
This is what works for me; although my quads are one of my better "genetic" body-parts.

Leg extensions. Squats(about parrell) Squats atg-ass to ground,Half -three fourth's squats, you can go super-heavy on these and these really pack the mass on your legs. I did these four years ago and got them up to twenty eight's. I still do them if I want bigger legs because they always work. Arnold recommends them in his Modern Enclop to really bring up the upper legs fast. Leg presses always work well. hack squats work well. Be prepared if you start a new exercise example say your doing barbell squat and switch to hacks , your not going to be no-way as strong on hack as you were on barbell because you've been doing them for years and your muscles aren't conditioned to the hacks. Start , and build you way up.
Thnks for the solid advice,I'm gonna start trying sum of this stuff you listed.Also do you have a leg routine that would pack on mass that you could come off from for me.And is your hack squats done on the machine right?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY#10
Today I had to combine my shoulder and back routine together.I used the liquid as usual and did'nt notice any pain.

PAIN RANKING: 2/10

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY#11 Totally did'nt get my arm work-out in this week was lookn forward to seeing if the product has made the difference.The fourth of huly falling on a friday meant doom for me expecting to work out over week end...lol Still used liqud though and never noticed any pain all weekend.I guess missing this arm day was worth it cause i did need a lil time off to heal them.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Try DC training!! It WILL pack on mass to those legs!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Try DC training!! It WILL pack on mass to those legs!
DC training? Never heard of it....can u point me toward sum info on it..i will sure try it first thing Tuesday...lol

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DC training? Never heard of it....can u point me toward sum info on it..i will sure try it first thing Tuesday...lol
All about Doggcrapp and DC Training

any questions at all or need anything cleared up, just PM me bro. i literally noticed a difference in my quads in 2 workouts using it. no bullshyt man. the extreme stretches are key, along with rest pauses.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just go to intensemuscle and readthe stickies. the best way is to buy the EDvd it saved me a lot of reading. Jason Wojo you can buy it at or trueprotein.com

DC is NOT for beginners. You need at least 2-3 years of HARD training to do this program.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12

Continued with my 3x daily by applying the liquid.Today was my chest day and I tryed to put up heavy weight an shortened work-out alil.I noticed no pain today except in my tri's ,but that must be because of no arm day last friday.I'm hving to be stingy with my application now bottles almost gone hoping to strech it out to friday.If it would have came with sponge on inside of lid of sum kind of applicator I might have alot more to go around.I've been using cotton balls and i think alot is being left in them not used.

PAIN RANKING: 3/10

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Just go to intensemuscle and readthe stickies. the best way is to buy the EDvd it saved me a lot of reading. Jason Wojo you can buy it at or trueprotein.com

DC is NOT for beginners. You need at least 2-3 years of HARD training to do this program.
Agreed, i bought the DVD myself. It's worth the $ IMO.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, i bought the DVD myself. It's worth the $ IMO.
How much did that DVD run you?

I had been thinking of picking it up...i've been dc'ing now for about 16 weeks, 6 on 1cruise, 6 on 1cruise, 2 on now so far, and about to continue another 4 before I change to something totally different...
I have noticed amazing results in my upper back, shoulders and lower back. I havent noticed so much in my legs as far as size, but they sure as hell are stronger than before. Myabe its just that I have better endurance now because of the pause reps, I dunno.

You put 2 inches on your legs in a few months? Dang man, what was your routine like? I can guess multiples of squats, leg presses and hacks, eh? Low reps or high reps?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 12

Continued with my 3x daily by applying the liquid.Today was my chest day and I tryed to put up heavy weight an shortened work-out alil.I noticed no pain today except in my tri's ,but that must be because of no arm day last friday.I'm hving to be stingy with my application now bottles almost gone hoping to strech it out to friday.If it would have came with sponge on inside of lid of sum kind of applicator I might have alot more to go around.I've been using cotton balls and i think alot is being left in them not used.

PAIN RANKING: 3/10
yeaah i pour it on my hand and some of it drops onto the floor(sometimes a lot) and Im careful with it

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much did that DVD run you?

I had been thinking of picking it up...i've been dc'ing now for about 16 weeks, 6 on 1cruise, 6 on 1cruise, 2 on now so far, and about to continue another 4 before I change to something totally different...
I have noticed amazing results in my upper back, shoulders and lower back. I havent noticed so much in my legs as far as size, but they sure as hell are stronger than before. Myabe its just that I have better endurance now because of the pause reps, I dunno.

You put 2 inches on your legs in a few months? Dang man, what was your routine like? I can guess multiples of squats, leg presses and hacks, eh? Low reps or high reps?
In that blast it was

Half squats(maybe 3/4's-parrell )I called them half smythe's I was doing 365 10-12 reps, 405 4-6 reps

Leg press 7-8 plates per side( and I wasnt going as deep as I do now

Hack squats full range of motion -only 250 lbs- 6 reps

was also doing sumo leg press for hams. rack deads(for back), Incline ghr,seated leg curls they all contributed

you don't rest pause legs or back thickness you only do two sets. If your intense enough you'll get results

also the treadmill could help helped. also my legs are one of my better body parts four years agop I got them up to twenty eight inches doing half squats. I brought them back down to twenty fives for two years doing atg squats . and decided to blow them up to put on more weight doing half squats. Now Im doing parallel smythe squats , pausing at the bottom, than exploding up, never bounce out of anything, it causes injuries. Doing 275 for 4 reps last time. and Im sure Numbers will be moving up hopefully.

Remember this is just something that works me for. Don't do my routine because it might not work for you. The best bodybuilders do what works for them. Every one responds differently to different kinds of training due to recovery, genetic body parts, etc. I'm in the beginning stages of listening and learning to my body.(and Ive been doing this five plus years) What works for Jay Cutler probably wont work for you because he is a genetic freak first off,, and many other factor's. Find what works for you

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I need to spend more time trying new things i think I get stuck doing sumtn and its hard to break the habits.My leg routine has been same now for lke 3 months ive seen significant change but no enourmous mass.Alot has to do with my abilitys to do certain exercises im sure hopefully after my next hip surgery my squats will go up in weight.The routine u listed here looks solid ive never tryed the 3/4 movement.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Actually my gym partner tells me if i dont take as to floor durin squats im missing out on alot of extra growth,But then again he's a monster who squats 4or 5 plates on each side assto floor.The heavest weight i can go to floor with is 135 and highest ive done is 225 almost paralel but not quite.If i tryed going to floor with that my hip would break..lmao

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
In that blast it was

Half squats(maybe 3/4's-parrell )I called them half smythe's I was doing 365 10-12 reps, 405 4-6 reps

Leg press 7-8 plates per side( and I wasnt going as deep as I do now

Hack squats full range of motion -only 250 lbs- 6 reps

was also doing sumo leg press for hams. rack deads(for back), Incline ghr,seated leg curls they all contributed

you don't rest pause legs or back thickness you only do two sets. If your intense enough you'll get results

also the treadmill could help helped. also my legs are one of my better body parts four years agop I got them up to twenty eight inches doing half squats. I brought them back down to twenty fives for two years doing atg squats . and decided to blow them up to put on more weight doing half squats. Now Im doing parallel smythe squats , pausing at the bottom, than exploding up, never bounce out of anything, it causes injuries. Doing 275 for 4 reps last time. and Im sure Numbers will be moving up hopefully.

Remember this is just something that works me for. Don't do my routine because it might not work for you. The best bodybuilders do what works for them. Every one responds differently to different kinds of training due to recovery, genetic body parts, etc. I'm in the beginning stages of listening and learning to my body.(and Ive been doing this five plus years) What works for Jay Cutler probably wont work for you because he is a genetic freak first off,, and many other factor's. Find what works for you
Sounds pretty solid..yeah,i never rp on squats or deadlifts, but I did rp on leg presses and hacks. lol, I dunno, my body is weird...my genetics are solid...I mean,I can go out and lift jugs of milk and my biceps grow like weeds, forearms also, friggin do pullups with weights and my back just expands like a balloon in a few weeks...but i can squat 400, leg press 8 plates per side (60% angle) but my damn legs wont grow..haha.

Im gonna incorporate some of what you just mentioned and play around with 3/4's. At 34, I dunno if 3/4s are going to do much for me...

Im definitely going to start those sumo style leg presses. I seen a couple of guys doing them in the gym but thought it would be more stressful and stuck with sldl, but as the DL are going up, im going to have to halt on the sldl for a while. Its just to much on my back right now.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds pretty solid..yeah,i never rp on squats or deadlifts, but I did rp on leg presses and hacks. lol, I dunno, my body is weird...my genetics are solid...I mean,I can go out and lift jugs of milk and my biceps grow like weeds, forearms also, friggin do pullups with weights and my back just expands like a balloon in a few weeks...but i can squat 400, leg press 8 plates per side (60% angle) but my damn legs wont grow..haha.

Im gonna incorporate some of what you just mentioned and play around with 3/4's. At 34, I dunno if 3/4s are going to do much for me...

Im definitely going to start those sumo style leg presses. I seen a couple of guys doing them in the gym but thought it would be more stressful and stuck with sldl, but as the DL are going up, im going to have to halt on the sldl for a while. Its just to much on my back right now.
All leg presses are only two sets on Dc.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY#13 (LEGS)

Well tryed some very deep squats today and only noticed slight pain in lower back.My luck this is the one spot I hav'nt been applying the LG'S MUSCLE LIQUID. Well the up side is the pain in right hip was'nt present today so the liquid is working,but I m almost out so I expect pain to return after I stop using.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY#14 (SHOULDERS)
I only apllied liquid to my forearms today instead of all my problem areas.I noticed no pain during shoulder routine but when I was doing lift off for partner pain was awful felt just as strong as ever.I guess the liquid can't help this problem i let it get to far before i tried anythin I suppose.

pain ranking 8/10

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVEIW

Well I used my last amout of LEGAL GEARS MUSCLE/JOINT PAIN LIQUID. If it would have came with a actuall applicator I might have hade alot more to go around.The product took about week before I actually felt a real difference,but even then it was still minimal.For the most part the product did what i thought it would do and that was to releive a small amount of pain.I think the product was a lil out matched for the severity of my injuries so i really can't hold anything against it.I do beleive the product would be great for someone with mild,occasional muscle pain, but not for any type of severe pain.So in conclusion the product worked, but not to the extent i was hoping. So if your having mild pain this product will help, but you still have to give it time to work in my case this was a week.