flexwell666's epistane pulse log

flexwell666

Awards
first off let me thank you all for providing invaluable information on the current designer gear. i was under mistaken impression that it was all nonsense (or that the stuff that worked was all banned), but i was clearly in the dark. i'm going to run a 6 week epistane log pulsed at 3x per week followed by a 3.5 week torem pct (i am going out of the country for 10 days and don't want to be dragging torem on a plane).

the cycle:

week 1 - 10/20/20
week 2 - 20/20/20
week 3 - 30/30/30
week 4 - 30/30/30
week 5 - 30/30/30
week 6 - 30/30/30

the support:

- SAMe, 400 mg on off days
- Milk Thistle, 500 mg on off days
- Glucosamine, 1500 mg ED
- MSM, 1000 mg ED
- 20 ml flax oil ED
- multi vitamin ED

the recovery:

- torem, 120 mg (4 days), 90 mg (4 days), 60 mg (8 days), 30 mg (8 days)
- CEE, 5 mg/day
- AAKG, 3500 mg 2x day
- support supplements such as above
- possibly another A.I. like 6 O.X.O
- possibly IGF-2

the diet

- 3600-3800 calories (300-320 grams protein) on training days
- 3200 calories on rest days
- vegan, less the gelatin epistane capsules

the routine:

- strength: westside powerlifting template
tue = max effort bench, bent over rows, shoulders, triceps, biceps, grip
thur = speed box squats and speed deadlifts, glute ham raise, back hypers, abs, grip
sat = speed work bench, weighted pull ups, shoulders, triceps
sun = max effort lower body, glute ham raise, back hypers, abs, grip

- cardio: i'm a hockey goalie so i get plenty of cardio work by just playing. also hill sprints and cycling (on a bike lol).

the goal(s):

I'm a powerlifter so my goals are mostly strength oriented. I would also like to recomp a bit to get my power/strength ratio up. As far as specifics, and keeping the goals on the conservative side:

- +8 lbs lbm
- (-)4 lbs fat
- + 30 lbs on raw bench
- 500+ deadlift
- 475 squat
- 185 strict seated overhead
- KEEP ALL OF MY GAINS

current stats:

- height = 5' 8.75"
- bw = 178
- bf% = 12-13%
- age = 28
- deadlift = 475 (single ply, strict pl rules)
- squat = 445 (single ply, off of a box at parallel)
- bench = 335 (single ply), 245 raw, paused (yeah, i know it sucks)
- overhead = 150 (now you know why my raw bench sucks)

any and all critiques are highly encouraged. i hope to start on tuesday. thanks in adavance.

flexwell666

Awards
shipment came early so i took my first dose today rather than tomorrow. i figured not much is going to happen the first week anyway, so i'll go EOD until sunday and i will have had 3 doses (mon/wed/fri) rather than 2(tue/thur) by sunday. then i'll get on my normal proposed schedule of tue/thur/sun for the remainder.

obviously nothing to report yet. any feedback on my cycle or pct? too much, too little, just right? also, what about taking ibuprofen while taking epistane?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
so this is for power lifting? nice subcribe

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd. Going to be running something similar later in the year (Sep) so I'm interested in how this works out.

flexwell666

Awards
my schedule got messed up because of work, but it worked out in my favor as i did dynamic effort lower body today on my first day of upping the dose to 20 mg. i don't want to get to ahead of myself, but i will post the facts. after some very inconsistent lower body work the past few months due to injuries, i had an incredible workout today.

did speed box squats, speed deadlifts, and weighted back hypers. i got stronger as the workout went on and i worked up a real good sweat. didn't tire out like i have been lately since the injuries have piled up and caused me to lose my conditioning. it was just really nice to have a workout like this, whether it was due to epistane or not.

then had a goalie clinic 2 hours after my workout. it was very intense, but again i had the energy to keep going. so as of now i would just say that the epistane is giving me a lot of energy. i went heavier on the lifts than i expected to (not near my max speed training weights though).

lastly, my SAMe hasn't arrived yet. just milk thistle for liver support now. only taking 500 mg/day (but forgot to take it today so far). hopefully it will arrive very soon, but its good that i can have a chance to introduce new supplements one at a time to see how each substance interacts with my body. so far so good.

flexwell666

Awards
2nd 20 mg dose today. another solid workout. not as good as my previous, but i was coming off of a brutal 3 day goalie camp over the weekend and could barely walk this morning so i'd say i did pretty good just by showing up. just did some good mornings for reps, hang cleans, shrugs and weighted back hypers. went up 5 lbs on the back hypers for the same number of reps so i did show some progress.

i was surprised that i maintained my weight from over the weekend while looking a little tighter. i'm trying not to base my results off of aesthetics, but you can't help but notice even subtle changes in your body when you are on anything. plus i probably sweated out 20 lbs of water over the course of the weekend.

the SAMe came in today so i started taking 400 mg/day of that in addition to my 500 mg/day of milk thistle. the dhea arrived too, but i'm going to hold off on that as i think i'm fine with what i'm taking at the moment. if things stay on track, i'll have my first upper body workout (on a dosing day) on wed. curious to see how that goes.

kevinilarkin

Awards
I plan on running a similar cycle when i get the money. Im also a powerlifter and I was thinking whether to run epi during a westside routine or a 5x5, i guess ill decide after i see your gains, good luck bro.

flexwell666

Awards
i got behind again on my workouts because of work. i can assure you this is very much out of the ordinary. also my bad shoulder is acting up again so its affecting my benching very badly. as far as progress so far at the end of my 2nd week: bodyweight is the same but i feel like i look moderately more lean. strength is had to gauge because of my shoulder injury and that i'm just getting back into squatting after some groin and ankle issues. didn't take me long to get near my max's though on some lifts.

anyway, did speed box squats and jumpstretch bench deadlifts yesterday. the speed squats went very very well. went up 10 lbs to my max speed weight and felt it BIG TIME by the 6th set. barely made it through the 8th and sweated up a storm. then, instead of doing speed deadlifts, i was feeling ambitious and went for a max effort on banded deadlifts even though i didn't have my proper shoes which caused and extra 1" to my ROM and more band tension at the top. needless to say i failed miserably and got exactly what i deserved for steering off course. for now on i stick to the program.

took today off and will be back on my regular schedule (finally) tomorrow. hopefully my shoulder holds up. also, i'm starting my 30 mg dose on sunday. then, tuesday will be my first real upper body training session on a dosing day. how it took that long for those to coincide is embarrassing, but heavy lifting does things to your body and sometimes you have to listen to it.

flexwell666

Awards
I plan on running a similar cycle when i get the money. Im also a powerlifter and I was thinking whether to run epi during a westside routine or a 5x5, i guess ill decide after i see your gains, good luck bro.
i don't think you can go wrong with either. i used to follow westside like a bible, but now i use it more as a template. i'm even adding in some olympic lifts because they will help me be a better goaltender. good luck with whatever you choose. i'll keep this log updated with results (short and long-term).

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
that sucks about your shoulder and sups u take for your joints or anything?

flexwell666

Awards
i was able to do speed bench yesterday, but went pretty light. also did overhead press, but behind the neck so as not to irritate the front of my shoulder. all in all it was a decent workout.

today (first 30 mg dosing day) i did lower body and it was another really good workout. started with some weighted box jumps onto steps. then did some good mornings and went up in weight with better technique. some weighted glute-ham raises and shrugs rounded out the workout.

kept getting stronger as the workout went on so very pleased with that. still feeling lean and a little stronger. the next few workouts should tell me a lot about how this cycle is going to go.

flexwell666

Awards
that sucks about your shoulder and sups u take for your joints or anything?
i take glucosamine, msm, ibuprofen, and recently started taking SAMe. this shoulder has been an issue for years. probably just tendinitis. i'll work around it the best i can.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
that sucks man. hopefully you can find sumthin dats could help out ur shoulder more

flexwell666

Awards
7-7-08

didn't feel like i needed a rest day so i did some hill sprints late at night. i didn't go all out until maybe the last one or two sprints, but i kept the rest periods very brief and had a really good workout. felt really dizzy and some anxiety afterwards that carried into the night.

7-8-08

woke up feeling some anxiety. pretty sure it was from the hill sprints the day before. just didn't feel right. it went away by the time i got to the gym though. took 20 mg before my workout and 10 mg 1/2 hour afterwards.

pretty solid workout. was able to do reverse band bench for sets of 5 with a moderate weight. then i did bent-over rows and i kind of sucked at them today. after that some dumbbell overhead that went well and finished with tricep work and a couple sets of curls. overall it was above average and i was successfully able to work around my shoulder injury for the most part.

played goal tonight. brutal workout. i'm going to try and force a little more food into me, but i don't have much of an appetite and have a canker sore on my tongue that is KILLING ME.

flexwell666

Awards
also i want to note that i'm now only taking SAMe and milk thistle on off days.

flexwell666

Awards
7-10-08

another solid workout. went a little lighter on speed box squats to focus on explosiveness and technique. did a couple extra sets (10 total) to make sure i still carried a high volume. speed pulls went good too. went with the same weight i did 2 weeks ago but faster.

then i did some sled dragging for the first time in a LONG time. this was unbelievably intense. makes me feel like i did it wrong in the past. anyway, i did approximately 100 meters (50 reverse, 50 forward) for 3 sets with 90 lbs on the sled over asphalt. my legs were like cement afterwards and my jaw felt numb for 15 minutes or so afterwards. good times.

my weight is still staying at 177/178. granted i stopped taking CEE and NO at the start of my cycle and my activity level is up in general with more hockey and some sprinting/dragging, but i'd like to see some solid gains in both weight and strength in the next week or two. i know i eased into this cycle so i am keeping my patience, but i'm almost halfway into the proposed 6 week cycle. might have to bump it up to 7 or 8 if necessary. all things considered i'm probably about where i deserve to be: good workouts, slight recomp effect, respectable level of conditioning.

flexwell666

Awards
7-12-08

solid workout. shoulder seemed to stay under control the whole time. back to my training weight at speed bench. went up in 'behind-neck overhead press'. this could be due simply to better technique. felt stronger though.

7-13-08

first dosing day after two off days. actually weighed in heavier by 1+ lbs. i wouldn't be surprised if this is the beginning of things "kicking in". another excellent workout today. did some plyo jumps and then platform deadlifts. only the 2nd time i've done these in almost 3 months, but i was only 20 lbs below my PR triple. i know that doesn't sound like a good thing, but it is. last time i set a PR was after 8 solid weeks of platform pulling. now i am almost where i left off after a big break that included very little squatting or pulling. i suspect i will surpass the PR next week or at least equal it.

my workload has been pretty high the last 4 days. thursdays workout was very intense. then on friday i did some hill sprints at maybe 80%. an hour after my workout i got called up for a roller hockey game and it was super intense; sweated out probably 10 lbs of water. yesterday was a solid upper body workout and today was a great lower body effort with some ice hockey tonight. i am feeling really really good right now, almost euphoric.

kevinilarkin

Awards
Everything looks like its going well, do you feel any different when taking the epi either during workouts or just on days you take it?

flexwell666

Awards
Everything looks like its going well, do you feel any different when taking the epi either during workouts or just on days you take it?
i definitely feel much better on the 'on days'. today is an off day and even though i've destroyed my body the last 4 days, i'm still feeling pretty good. one thing i've noticed is that metabolism is definitely up regardless of the day. my body is sweating much more than it usually does, but i'm not really feeling tired (less that roller hockey game). i played a pretty intense ice game last night but felt like i could play forever. also i looked very lean and strong in the mirror this morning after getting 4000+ calories yesterday. hope this is a sign of good things to come.

flexwell666

Awards
7-15-08

another great workout this morning. up another 0.5 lb in bodyweight which gives a +1.5 lbs total so far. went up 10 lbs on reverse band bench for sets of 5. up 1 rep on behind-neck overhead press. also up 10 lbs on bent over rows (but they were maybe a little sloppy in technique). i probably could have worked out for a lot longer, but had to get to work :run:

flexwell666

Awards
how are the pumps?
the only pumps i have really noticed so far was doing hill sprints last week. it was my warmup run up the hill for distance and all i could think was "holy f*ck is my lower back sore". it was real low on my back, almost my upper glutes. or maybe it was my upper glutes? i just attributed it to me having just done a lower body workout the previous day.

i do feel something in my left tricep/armpit/pec area. is it a pump? i feel it when i deadlift.

flexwell666

Awards
7-17-08

another very solid workout. on box squats i went back to my training weight from 2 weeks ago but made the lifts much more convincing this time. very explosive. same with speed deadlifts. did some glute ham raises for more reps and some hang cleans which really didn't go so well as i was feeling pretty tired out by that point. finished with some dragging which was absolutely brutal. did 4 sets (up one set from last week) and seriously had to lay on the floor of the gym afterwards for 5+ minutes to catch my breath. still felt sick on the way home, but felt awesome afterwards.

bodyweight -.5 lbs which brings me back to +1.0 lbs overall. not too surprising since i played a really brutal hockey game on tuesday night and probably dropped some weight. my strength is up so that is what is important. also my libido may or may not be down. i guess its just really not on my mind so much. maybe i've been in the gym for too long :think:

flexwell666

Awards
7-19-08

another productive training session. non-dosing day, did some speed bench w/the monster mini bands (mini's were broke). very tough, but made it through. tried to do a max effort weighted pull up, but it didn't go so well. my shoulder kind of prevents me from exploding into a pull up the way i'd like to. went up in weight by 10 lbs in behind neck overhead press. very happy about that. finished with some accessory tricep and shoulder work.

bodyweight + 0.5 lbs which brings me back to + 1.5 lbs overall. discussed this with the gym owner who is a very accomplished powerlifter. we both think i'm doing very well considering i just came off of creatine for the first time in over a year and have been cutting some bodyfat. did some hill sprints yesterday and they went very well too. going to eat big all weekend and try to set a new platform deadlift PR tomorrow. have to go out of town for work next week so i have to find a gym to lift at tue and wed or thur.

flexwell666

Awards
7-20-08: the beast is unleashed

super great training session today. weighted box jumps with more weight. platform deadlift PR!!! added weight on glute-ham raise. finished strong with shrugs and reverse hypers.

attempted a 1 rep PR on platform (+3.5" ROM) deadlifts. got 20 lbs below my old PR and it was a tough lift that took a lot out of me. i strongly considered quitting there, but took a long break (over 5 minutes) instead and attempted a 5 lb PR. bottom line, i absolutely destroyed the PR lift. i just exploded out of the bottom until i was close to lockout. got a little hung up on the lockout, but didn't jack the bar at all with my thighs and just extended my hips a little and let out a big grunt. anyone that does this lift can tell you there is a fine line between giving it your all and risking a back injury.

bodyweight is up 0.5 lbs to take my total to +2.0 lbs. strength was obviously up in all lifts. still sweating like crazy and my intensity level is high the entire session. this is only the beginning of the reign of terror i intend to unleash on any gym in my path in the next few weeks. pissed i have to go out of town this week, but i GUARANTEE i won't let it affect my training. i'll find a good gym and train hard.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Sounding good flexwell, you're getting some new PRs without a lot of added body weight so could be a good recomp. Keep up the good work and make sure you find a gym while you are out of town.

I think we have all been in the position of having to go out of town for a week and not bothered training. All of those hard earned gains turn to sh*t in a matter of days through not training and eating rubbish as well as an increased alchohol comsumption.

Looking forward to the updates.

flexwell666

Awards
7-23-08

got to a "gym" today. had to lift at a Bally's, yuk. workout was okay. did some incline bench, supported rows, dumbell overhead, and then, in the spirit of commercial gyms, a little arm blasting. just glad to get to a gym, nothing that great about the workout, but i do feel much better though.

bodyweight up 0.5 lbs to bring my overall total to +2.5 lbs. i was surprised just to maintain weight since these last few days have been real rough nutritionally. can't find good food around here and have been consuming half (at most) my normal water consumption. add to that i'm on my feet all day working 12 hour days.

thought i was going to get to workout yesterday and took my 20 mg dose around noon. the day never ended and didn't get to workout so i only took that 20 mg yesterday and did a 30 mg dose today. considered waiting to take it until my workout tomorrow, but i can't be 100% sure that is going to happen so i went with the consecutive doses. figure it can't hurt me that much.

as for sides, i have some increase in acne on my arms/shoulders. nothing drastic, but the ones on my arm are annoying because they feel more like bug bites and turn into scabs real quick.

flexwell666

Awards
Sounding good flexwell, you're getting some new PRs without a lot of added body weight so could be a good recomp. Keep up the good work and make sure you find a gym while you are out of town.

I think we have all been in the position of having to go out of town for a week and not bothered training. All of those hard earned gains turn to sh*t in a matter of days through not training and eating rubbish as well as an increased alchohol comsumption.

Looking forward to the updates.
thanks mate. my main goal is to increase strength without increasing that much in weight. in the past i can always get stronger, but end up getting a little fatter in the process. got to get a better strength to bodyweight ratio if i want to be competitive in powerlifting.

flexwell666

Awards
7-25-08

outstanding workout today. again i took things to another level. i'm glad i wasn't able to workout yesterday. did speed squats with more weight, but also more explosively. thought about going up in weight in speed pulls, but thought it best to stay at my training weight and save my strength for max effort day. upped the weight on glute-ham raise and added 25 lbs on the sled for only 3 trips though. great workout.

bodyweight up 0.5 lbs for a total of +3.0 lbs. don't feel super lean (relatively speaking), but got a lot of compliments today. saw my mom for the first time since the beginning of the year and she said i looked a lot leaner (i in fact weigh 1 lb less than then). the gym owner said i was looking big and thought i was maybe 5 or 6 lbs heavier since the beginning of my cycle. i told him it was only +3.0 and he said i must of lost some bodyfat because i looked noticeably bigger. honestly its getting really hard to tell how i look from my own perspective, so i just have to trust the scale and the measuring tape.

libido was considerably up today. feeling really great right now. i'm probably going to take this cycle to 8 weeks. maybe a little longer than most pulse cycles, but i have stayed at 30 mg's 3 x week and eased into this the first 2 weeks so i don't think it is excessive. plus i have a 7 week PCT planned that includes torem, IGF-2, and 6 OXO so i should come out of this alright.

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
other supps

I just stumbled onto your log here, I'm a brand new member. I’m going to be starting a similar stack, only I’ll be using SuperdrolNG. I’ll do a 4-week cycle. But might bump it to 8 if I’m really feeling it/like what I’m seeing.

Had you given any consideration to SDNG or any other PH products (p-plex, etc.?)

I ask because I almost went with epistane, but wanted more mass.

I’m actually just about the same size as you: 5’ 91/2,” 176, 12%BF, so I plan to follow your progress closely.

Thanks for providing the good input.

flexwell666

Awards
7-26-08

solid upper body workout. back to my training weight at speed bench. some heavy pull downs. up 1 rep on behind neck overhead press. ended with lots of tricep and shoulder work. felt awesome the whole session so i did a lot of extra work.

bodyweight +1.0 lbs to take my total to +4.0 lbs. this weigh-in was more accurate than my last one since i weighed myself in the morning rather than after a 7 hour drive.

7-27-8

hill sprints. very steep hill so i use the term 'sprints' loosely. tough workout.

flexwell666

Awards
I just stumbled onto your log here, I'm a brand new member. I’m going to be starting a similar stack, only I’ll be using SuperdrolNG. I’ll do a 4-week cycle. But might bump it to 8 if I’m really feeling it/like what I’m seeing.

Had you given any consideration to SDNG or any other PH products (p-plex, etc.?)

I ask because I almost went with epistane, but wanted more mass.

I’m actually just about the same size as you: 5’ 91/2,” 176, 12%BF, so I plan to follow your progress closely.

Thanks for providing the good input.
i researched all of the other major designers, but i only really considered epistane for the results i was looking for. i went with epistane because of the mild side effects most users encounter, the modest gains and easy (relative) post cycle recovery that most users report. i am not looking to gain too much weight and i am looking at this cycle as phase 1 in a multi phase approach to being a better powerlifter and athlete.

my advice to you would be not to put all of your emphasis on a quick turnaround. you can lose your gains just as fast as you made them if you don't research and plan your cycle properly. you can always do a 2nd cycle of a milder drug and make steady progress all year instead of trying to put on 15 lbs in 15 days that you may or may not keep.

if you are even considering 8 weeks of superdrol then i really think you need to do more research. superdrol is a harsh compound. be patient. hard work pays off and good things take time. good luck.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
i researched all of the other major designers, but i only really considered epistane for the results i was looking for. i went with epistane because of the mild side effects most users encounter, the modest gains and easy (relative) post cycle recovery that most users report. i am not looking to gain too much weight and i am looking at this cycle as phase 1 in a multi phase approach to being a better powerlifter and athlete.

my advice to you would be not to put all of your emphasis on a quick turnaround. you can lose your gains just as fast as you made them if you don't research and plan your cycle properly. you can always do a 2nd cycle of a milder drug and make steady progress all year instead of trying to put on 15 lbs in 15 days that you may or may not keep.

if you are even considering 8 weeks of superdrol then i really think you need to do more research. superdrol is a harsh compound. be patient. hard work pays off and good things take time. good luck.

flexwell he was not talking about real superdrol but the new Superdrol NG.

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards

While I am looking for some solid dry gains over the next 6 months, I certainly don't wish to gain 15lbs in 15 days. I fully understand the sentiment "slow and steady wins the race." I'm just looking for a little help.

I plan on running a 4 to 6-week cycle, followed by a 4-week PCT. Afterward I will go back to my normal training, a 12-week routine which relies heavily on polymeric and core training. Then I will run another 4 to 6-week cycle….you see where I’m going.

As was stated earlier, Superdrol is no-more, now it’s SuperdrolNG. From what I gather it is much less harsh, but also doesn’t yield quite the same results.

I’m also a gov. employee--and get piss tests on the regular. This means I have to take something that isn’t going to get me in trouble.

I have scheduled a 4 week PCT, and will be taking a lot of support during the cycle. Like I said much of your plan looks just like mine, just with Epistane instead of SuperdropNG.

I was just hoping to get anyone’s opinion on SuperdropNG (if they have taken it before) and maybe a heads-up on what I might be able to expect-as far as gains go.

I was also thinking of documenting my lifting and dose cycle on a daily journal, much like the one you are doing here. Sorry about the long post.

flexwell666

Awards
7-28-08

below average workout today. didn't feel so hot going in. perhaps i was still burned out from the hill sprints yesterday. didn't feel like i took a dose (which i did). anyway, went for a PR on reverse band deadlift. tweaked my knee a little warming up with 315 (no bands). got up to 30 lbs below my old PR, but kind of struggled with it. even the person i was lifting with told me it was a bad lift. took the attempt again and it was a little better, but i decided not to make a PR attempt since i knew i wasn't feeling 100%. better safe than sorry.

kind of spent the rest of my session with my head down. did some overhead squats, shrugs, then tried to do some hang cleans but was not feeling it so i called it a day. hopefully i'll bounce back next session because i'd really like to put this one behind me.

bodyweight down 0.5 lbs to take my overall total to +3.5 lbs. still feeling lean(er). like i said earlier, not feeling that strong and libido is a little down. oh well, what can you do other than try your best.

flexwell666

Awards
While I am looking for some solid dry gains over the next 6 months, I certainly don't wish to gain 15lbs in 15 days. I fully understand the sentiment "slow and steady wins the race." I'm just looking for a little help.

I plan on running a 4 to 6-week cycle, followed by a 4-week PCT. Afterward I will go back to my normal training, a 12-week routine which relies heavily on polymeric and core training. Then I will run another 4 to 6-week cycle….you see where I’m going.

As was stated earlier, Superdrol is no-more, now it’s SuperdrolNG. From what I gather it is much less harsh, but also doesn’t yield quite the same results.

I’m also a gov. employee--and get piss tests on the regular. This means I have to take something that isn’t going to get me in trouble.

I have scheduled a 4 week PCT, and will be taking a lot of support during the cycle. Like I said much of your plan looks just like mine, just with Epistane instead of SuperdropNG.

I was just hoping to get anyone’s opinion on SuperdropNG (if they have taken it before) and maybe a heads-up on what I might be able to expect-as far as gains go.

I was also thinking of documenting my lifting and dose cycle on a daily journal, much like the one you are doing here. Sorry about the long post.
sounds like you have the right idea. just do a lot of research though BEFORE you decide what supplement you want to take. if you decide what you want to take before you research, you will just filter out the info you want to hear and dismiss the info you don't want to hear.

look forward to seeing how your gains turnout. i think i'm on track to get my 8 lbs but may not make that 4 lb drop in bodyfat. i'll probably drop some calories and focus on leaning out a little more during then 2nd half (IGF-2) of my PCT.

flexwell666

Awards
7-30-08

solid upper body session. started out with behind neck overhead press. went up 10 lbs less 2 reps. got a PR on reverse band bench. struggled again with bent-over rows (again my shoulder). finished out with skull crushers and went up 10 lbs on those. good session.

bodyweight up 0.5 lbs to take my total back to +4.0 lbs. libido has been up (or at least normal) the past two days. played a brutal hockey game yesterday and sweated out a ton of water. thinking about my upcoming PCT. might just stick with Nolvadex (1-4) since i already have it. also 6-oxo (4-7) and IGF-2. trying to decided where the IGF-2 should go in the 7 week pct?

flexwell666

Awards
7-31-08

did some hill sprints today. started to cramp up after the 4th one so had to take a lot of rest between the last 3 or so. its hot and humid here too so maybe that had something to do with my sub par performance.

after thinking and rethinking some, i think i'm going to bump up my dose to 40 mg starting tomorrow and end it on Aug 10th which would give me a solid 7 week pulse. then i'll do a 3 week torem PCT followed by a few weeks of 6-oxo and some IGF-2 thrown in. i need the torem to end before the end of august as i will be travelling out of the country and don't want to drag torem on a plane. i'd like to gain 2 more lbs before the end of the cycle and pick up maybe 2 more lbs and cut some more bodyfat by the end of the PCT. i think the bodyfat reduction has lagged a little this cycle so have to be a little more conscientious of that in the future.

flexwell666

Awards
8-01-08

dynamic lower body work. went up to the average band and dropped the weight a little on speed box squats. it was heavy, but i stayed strong throughout. went up in weight slightly on glute ham raises and did some weighted situps on the glute/ham bench. short but good workout.

8-3-04

dynamic upperbody workout. went slightly heavier on the speed bench. not as fast, but it was still a good set. did some heavy pulldowns and then went up 1 rep on behind neck overhead press. finished with some tricep and shoulder work. solid session.

8-4-08:

heavy lower body. went up in weight for a PR on good mornings. i wasn't 100% satisfied with my form (especially since i had no spotters at the commercial gym i'm at on the road). so i did some suspended good mornings to follow. did some heavy leg press and then some shrugs to call it a day. pretty good session.

bodyweight up 1.0 lbs to take the total to +5.0 lbs. surprised considering i played hockey two days in a row and felt like i at moderately over the weekend. very pleased with my progress so far considering the injuries and the long layoff from squatting previous to this cycle. might not meet my strength or bodyfat goals, but i'm laying a solid base for the future and am getting stronger.

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
After one month, what are you thoughts? Still thinking about upping your cycle length? What about your PCT, how much have you shut down?

PS good lookin’ out, I’ve got everything worked out now, intend to start my cycle on the 19th

flexwell666

Awards
After one month, what are you thoughts? Still thinking about upping your cycle length? Waht about your PCT, how much have you shut down?

PS good lookin’ out, I’ve get everything worked out now, intend to stat my cycle on the 19th
i'm ending things on monday which will give me 7 weeks. pct will be 3 weeks of torem followed by IGF-2 and 6-oxo which will begin around the 2nd/3rd week and go for 4+ weeks. my libido has been up and down but hasn't shut down.

flexwell666

Awards
8-6-08:

max effort upper body. lethal session. got a huge PR on floor press. my previous best (don't laugh) was 205 and that was when i was over 195 lbs. today i did 147 + doubled mini band and doubled monster mini band. at a minimum it was 220 at the bottom and likely closer to 230. got a double on the 2nd attempt with a 3 second relaxed pause to boot!!!!

went light on bent over rows and then did some higher rep tricep work and finished with clean and press. great session.

bodyweight steady @ +5.0 lbs overall. was probably dehydrated going into this workout since i had driven almost 8 hours before lifting and drank very little water. either way, feeling pretty strong. took some creatine after my workout. 2 more doses left and then this cycle is history.

flexwell666

Awards
8-8-08

another monster session. went for a RAW reverse band box squat PR today and destroyed it. never set a reverse band squat PR before, but 350 was my old RAW PR off of a box. today i did 425 with the reverse bands which gave me 365 at the bottom and i made the lift very convincingly. i think i could have done more, but my back has not held weight that heavy since maybe february so that was the only thing holding me back. 400 RAW has always been a goal of mine so i will have to go for that next cycle (jan ?).

finished with glute/ham raise (inc weight again) and some weighted sit ups on the glute/ham bench. spent a lot of time squatting so i decided not to drag since i played hockey on thurs and have 3 games this weekend.

bodyweight down 0.5 to take my overall total to +4.5 lbs. i scaled back my diet a little bit so i don't expect to see much more of a gain in weight. i might do a powerlifting meet in a couple weeks so i'd like to be around 181.5 for then. one more dose tomorrow and then i start PCT on monday.

flexwell666

Awards
8-10-08: all good things must come to an end

last session today. it was a great ending to a series of consistently good training sessions over the last 7 weeks. speed bench was good. heavy pull downs followed. went up a rep on behind-neck overhead press, then repped out a decent set. went up on one of my tricep exercises very convincingly as well. look forward to build on my success during pct.

bodyweight up 0.5 to take my total back to +5.0 lbs. look and feel strong. went out last night and got a lot of compliments on my look. no one said i looked HUGE, but everyone was saying i looked very strong. gym owner told me today i was looking very good as well. i'll post a final review in a day or two. not enough time at the moment. i want to make it a comprehensive review and i'll detail my plans and goals for my PCT, off time and my next cycle (early next year).

flexwell666

Awards
sorry i've been idle for so long. lost internet connection and then was travelling a lot for work. here is are my final thoughts on epistane:

- gained 6 lbs of muscle and lost 1 lb of fat to take my total to +5.0 lbs on a 7 week pulse cycle. i also went off creatine for this cycle so its possible (probable) that i could have met my 8 lb goal if i had stayed on creatine.
- strength went up gradually the whole time, but i was unable to test my lifts due to injuries (shoulder/groin) along the way.
- sides were generally mild. did get some increase in acne on my arms/shoulders/back, but nothing TOO bad. libido was up and down after the 3rd week.
- will do another cycle probably in january. i'll try to keep a better detailed log at that time. depending on how i like the igf-2, i might do a 30 day recomp with igf-2, drive, and rpm in the middle of november.

pct is the following:

- torem: 60 mg/day (days 1-16), 30 mg/day (17-21)
- igf-2: 8 caps per day (18-48)
- 6 o.x.o. 10/20/30/30/20/10 (8-48)
- CEE: 5.0 mg/day (2.5 on off days)

as you can see torem ended up being my serm of choice. i am pyramiding the 6 o.x.o. up and then down. the igf-2 is some icing on the cake to help maybe make some further gains and hopefully recomp a little. i think i can actually make some mild gains (2-3 lbs?) in muscle from this pct stack, but i'll be happy just to maintain weight by the end. after the 2nd week of torem my libido is pretty much back to normal and maybe even elevated a little.

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
:bb3:
sorry i've been idle for so long. lost internet connection and then was travelling a lot for work. here is are my final thoughts on epistane:

- gained 6 lbs of muscle and lost 1 lb of fat to take my total to +5.0 lbs on a 7 week pulse cycle. i also went off creatine for this cycle so its possible (probable) that i could have met my 8 lb goal if i had stayed on creatine.
- strength went up gradually the whole time, but i was unable to test my lifts due to injuries (shoulder/groin) along the way.
- sides were generally mild. did get some increase in acne on my arms/shoulders/back, but nothing TOO bad. libido was up and down after the 3rd week.
- will do another cycle probably in january. i'll try to keep a better detailed log at that time. depending on how i like the igf-2, i might do a 30 day recomp with igf-2, drive, and rpm in the middle of november.

pct is the following:

- torem: 60 mg/day (days 1-16), 30 mg/day (17-21)
- igf-2: 8 caps per day (18-48)
- 6 o.x.o. 10/20/30/30/20/10 (8-48)
- CEE: 5.0 mg/day (2.5 on off days)

as you can see torem ended up being my serm of choice. i am pyramiding the 6 o.x.o. up and then down. the igf-2 is some icing on the cake to help maybe make some further gains and hopefully recomp a little. i think i can actually make some mild gains (2-3 lbs?) in muscle from this pct stack, but i'll be happy just to maintain weight by the end. after the 2nd week of torem my libido is pretty much back to normal and maybe even elevated a little.
I know that Epi is a DS, but that seems like a hell of a lot of PCT for what you were running. Don’t get me wrong—it looks very comprehensive. I just don’t think I’d want to spend the money or pop the pills.
I’m planning on running Epi this Jan as such:

NEXT CYCLE:
DOSE:
Week 1- 20mg Epistane
Week 2- 30mg Epistane
Week 3- 30mg Epistane
Week 4- 40mg Epistane

Possible addition of two weeks at 40mg (depending on performance/harshness)

PCT:
DOSE:
Week 1- 4 caps AX PCT, DHEA 200mg
Week 2- 4 caps AX PCT, DHEA 200mg
Week 3- 600mg 6-oXo, 2 caps AX PCT, DHEA 100mg
Week 4- 300mg 6-oXo, 2 caps AX PCT, DHEA 100mg

If I run a SERM it will look like:

PCT:
Day 1- 300mg
Week 1- 100mg Clomid, , 4 caps AX PCT, DHEA 200mg
Week 2- 75mg Clomid, , 4 caps AX PCT, DHEA 200mg
Week 3- 75mg Clomid, Novadex XT , 2 caps AX PCT, DHEA 100mg
Week 4- 50mg Clomid, Novadex XT, 2 caps AX PCT, DHEA 100mg

For the duration on the cycle and PCT I’ll support with:
Milkthistle ……………………210mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid………….100mg
CoQ10…………………………….60mg
Fish oil……………………… 1,000mg
Red-yeast rice…………..1,200mg

I’m just not a big believer in SERMs, unless you’re running something really rough-or for a really long time.
SERMs are expensive and “hard-to-get”

Keep us informed during your recovery.