H-drol, Epistane, Furazadrol Stack.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0

    H-drol, Epistane, Furazadrol Stack.


    Goals: To gain 5-15 pounds while getting down to 5-6 Bf%

    Fast actions H-drol, Innovative Body Enhancement Epistane, Axis labs Furazadrol.
    Starting Date: Aug 18
    End Date: Sept 16


    Stats
    Age: 18
    Height:5'11
    Weight:175lbs
    Body Fat:7-8%

    Started workin out in 05 summer
    Lifting stats
    Bench Press: 295 x 2
    Squat: 365 down low
    Shoulder shrug: 335
    Preacher: 150
    Tricep Ext: 150

    Support Supplements

    Muscletech Hydroxycut hardcore
    Higher Power Micronized Creatine
    Anabolic Xtreme Trisorbagen
    Nature's Science Milk Thistle
    Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
    AST Multi Pro 32x
    VPX Meltdown

    Pct
    Eas Muscle Armor
    Anabolic Xtreme Rebound XT
    Gaspari Novedex x2
    Nolvadex 30 mg 6 weeks worth
    Dhea 100 mg



    I'll post my measurements
    and doses later.

  2. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    ur an idiot for running 3 steroids at once at 18....plain and simple
  3. Registered User
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    theyre not going to be all at max dosage
    just partial and to make one dosage. overall im going to see what dosage is more successfull
    so im probably going to do this same stack 3 times this year.
    4 months spreaded out for max results
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    your making a mistake, plain and simple. and the reason designers get banned underage kids using them. speaking from a fellow 18 year old. you can do with out. you an drop 1-2% bf easy in a month with some determination in stead of 3 steroids. take some drive/rpm/anabolic pump. talk about muscle gain and fat dropping. thats what will do it with a high 20+ rep workout routine.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  5. Registered User
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,388
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    your making a mistake, plain and simple. and the reason designers get banned underage kids using them. speaking from a fellow 18 year old. you can do with out. you an drop 1-2% bf easy in a month with some determination in stead of 3 steroids. take some drive/rpm/anabolic pump. talk about muscle gain and fat dropping. thats what will do it with a high 20+ rep workout routine.
    I'm kinda looking forward to seeing his gigantic tits. All good in the hood.
  6. Registered User
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,883
    Answers
    0


    yea i wanna see how this will play out....hahaaa
  7. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by polo View Post
    theyre not going to be all at max dosage
    just partial and to make one dosage. overall im going to see what dosage is more successfull
    so im probably going to do this same stack 3 times this year.
    4 months spreaded out for max results
    you do not understand how ph's work. taking a little of this and a little of that will not equal the right amount of 1 compound. you should wait till you are older and plan a proper cycle, with a proper pct. do a lot of research, and take tex's suggestion. the stack he laid out for you will give good results.
  8. Registered User
    Iron07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    79
    Answers
    0


    And with that 3 steroids to run you have no SERM for pct?? jeezz.
    you definitely don't understand about PH do ya?
  9. Registered User
    maurice02's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    948
    Answers
    0


    yeah, do some research and come back here in a few years. I understand the go big or go home mentality, but only thing you are gonna have is some big big titties after this.
  10. Registered User
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,388
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    yeah, do some research and come back here in a few years. I understand the go big or go home mentality, but only thing you are gonna have is some big big titties after this.

    That being said, I have nothing against Big Titties.

    Well, on chicks.
  11. Registered User
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    I got the real nolvadex today
    i didnt want to put it in the list of stuff i got bc i didnt wanna say i got somethin in there until i had it

    and i alrdy have done my research about serms, pcts, methlyated so on

    got 6 weeks worth
    30 mg
  12. Registered User
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,388
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by polo View Post
    I got the real nolvadex today
    i didnt want to put it in the list of stuff i got bc i didnt wanna say i got somethin in there until i had it

    and i alrdy have done my research about serms, pcts, methlyated so on

    got 6 weeks worth
    30 mg
    X2 is not the "real Nolvadex"...

    Also would advise against Hydroxycut. That will only exacerbate the BP issues you'll have on 3 methylated steroids.

    Aside from the fact of course that NO ONE here thinks this is a good stack for an 18 year old.

    Take Texas's advice above.
  13. Registered User
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    X2 is not the "real Nolvadex"...

    Also would advise against Hydroxycut. That will only exacerbate the BP issues you'll have on 3 methylated steroids.

    Aside from the fact of course that NO ONE here thinks this is a good stack for an 18 year old.

    Take Texas's advice above.
    thats the gaspari novedex
    i alrdy bought just put it there just incase i need it

    ya ive been rethinkin epistane because id have two methlated
    roids
  14. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    hydroxycut is crap now days. i can write you a workout and supplements to get you where you want. it takes time, but you wont get ***** tits and VERY POSSIBLE other sides later down the road. and you can save that cycle for when you need it. also wanna throw this at you bro, once you use a PH, your gains will never be as good as they could have been for the rest of your life. just put that into thought.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  15. Registered User
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,388
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by polo View Post
    thats the gaspari novedex
    i alrdy bought just put it there just incase i need it

    ya ive been rethinkin epistane because id have two methlated
    roids

    Just sayin... the Nolvadex people are recommending is a perscription medication "Tamoxifen Citrate"...
  16. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    please dude, rethink the mistake you are making FOR YOUR OWN SAKE. even if you do a proper cycle, PCT, supports. Your body may still be F*ED up later in life due to that ONE cycle. Hopefully your not stubborn enough to still go along with this. Ask anyone with experience and they will all advise against this. but questions are welcome... BTW is i was going to keep any it would be epistane. that is the most mild one you have
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  17. Registered User
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    hydroxycut is crap now days. i can write you a workout and supplements to get you where you want. it takes time, but you wont get ***** tits and VERY POSSIBLE other sides later down the road. and you can save that cycle for when you need it. also wanna throw this at you bro, once you use a PH, your gains will never be as good as they could have been for the rest of your life. just put that into thought.
    ya muscle tech dosnt have alotta products that work
    lol and they always exaderate about theyre products like anabolic halo, vapor

    but thanks for the suggestions

    but its kinda late about usina ph
    ive alrdy used halovar(halodrol-50 clone)

    but atleast i havent done real gear yet
    watin till 24
  18. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    and its nolvadex which is proper serm not that novedex xt gaspari junk.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  19. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    well how long ago was that? let your body recover from that then. you need PCT plus 2+ weeks after PCT to recover, however long that was is how long you should wait to start your next cycle...if you still plan on doing it
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  20. Registered User
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    and its nolvadex which is proper serm not that novedex xt gaspari junk.
    ya i kno i just got both of em
    for no confusion
  21. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    alright. well whats your thoughts on your Ph situation? i would say go the wise way and put that **** down. your lucky if you dont loose half your gains anyways at the end of PCT. and its not too late. you did 1 ph cycle, you have realized you made a mistake. now you can do it the safe and right way for someone our age. its all about diet and workout routines.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  22. Registered User
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    i might drop epistane dont want double the side effects since methylated

    im pretty sure ima come thru
  23. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    do what you want. i guess you blew off my advice along with the rest of the safe and helpful advice. have fun.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  24. Registered User
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    do what you want. i guess you blew off my advice along with the rest of the safe and helpful advice. have fun.
    thanks for the advice
    but this is my last year for a scholarship (wrestling)
  25. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    i do wrestling, 145 LBS . what state you wrestle? they test BTW. and they tested us very often here in texas. wrestling was how i picked up my sponsorship
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  26. Registered User
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    imma get down to 171 in august, im in texas, i kno they test only in august in my area, plus its oral not injections so it should be out not long after im done, about 3/4 of varisty uses real gear but ima just wait till 24.
  27. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    what school do you currently wrestle for? adn what schools are scouting you? maybe we wrestled yall. the offer you can get is private colleges and some out of state schools for private teams due to the NCAA rules for scholarship equal opportunitys.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  28. Registered User
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    martin high, arlington tx
    weve had mostly oklahoma schools
    but if i dont get a scholorship im proabily gonna join the marines for money for college bc im dry on money
    for college.
  29. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    yeah you probably wont get a scholarship. all i got was private offers. i chose texas A&M instead. SO BUD with what i just told you. its not worth it, scholarship is an ill opportunity for college wrestling because of NCAA equal opporunity for boys and girls sports. my team is top 10 in state and i advanced pretty high up, only to recieve private offers. what did you place in regionals, if you even made it that far?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  30. Registered User
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    i didnt get to go to state this year i got a tore left pec
    not too bad, no surgery, was out 3 months but everythings healed but this year im ready.

    we had like 1 wrestler go nationals
  31. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    yeah my bud has been number 1 in nationals for 3 years and then lost at state finals this past year in 3rd overtime. his name is jordan blanton. I used ot wrestle with him when i lived in illinois .but trust me. steriods arent worth it in the sport or wrestling. especially if you plannin on cutting down a weight class. they will dry your joints make and amplify any injury you get for the most part
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  32. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    what did you end up ranking in regular season for area, regionals? how ever far you made it?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  33. Registered User
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yeah my bud has been number 1 in nationals for 3 years and then lost at state finals this past year in 3rd overtime. his name is jordan blanton. I used ot wrestle with him when i lived in illinois .but trust me. steriods arent worth it in the sport or wrestling. especially if you plannin on cutting down a weight class. they will dry your joints make and amplify any injury you get for the most part
    was that his senior yr?
    ya i kno im takin joint support
    but ima be carful when i take this stack dont want to get suspended for a month just bc they think im takin real gear.
  34. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    THAT IS REAL GEAR. they are steroids just oral rather than injectable. He lost 1 match all four years of high school. and yes it was his senior year
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  35. Registered User
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    THAT IS REAL GEAR. they are steroids just oral rather than injectable. He lost 1 match all four years of high school. and yes it was his senior year
    i kno it is kinda like real gear but not the doses theyre somewhat weak compared to real gear

    thats a nice record, but that sucks about his senior year
    but im outta here time to hit the abs/obliques.
  36. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    alright man well please reconsider. its just to help your life down the road. no one knows the true side effects of this stuff later in life, especially at our age. keep me in tune on your decisions and your wrestling season man.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  37. Registered User
    rolandajoint's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,545
    Answers
    0


    youre an idiot. listen to everyone. especially guys like me or tex who are basically at the same age level as you. the veterans on this site will probably tell you, they WISH they had the levels of testosterone we have at this age. take advantage of products like rpm/drive/massfx/jungle warfare etc etc. utilize your natural abilities before trying to be superman.
  38. Registered User
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    to rolanda, texas
    i would take natural boosters but ive alrdy takin halovar/halodrol-50 so it kinda dosnt matter if this was the first time i was gonna do a ph i would of reconsidered to ur advice but thanks ne ways.
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by polo View Post
    ya muscle tech dosnt have alotta products that work
    lol and they always exaderate about theyre products like anabolic halo, vapor

    but thanks for the suggestions

    but its kinda late about usina ph
    ive alrdy used halovar(halodrol-50 clone)

    but atleast i havent done real gear yet
    watin till 24
    Thise stuff IS real juice there sport.

    Now realize this... manipulating your hormones at that age can do many things to your body you arent opening your eyes to.

    Running said cycle would change your estrogen levels, and fuse your growth plates together. Thus... no more growth WHATSOEVER. Because growing doesnt stop until into your twenties.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  40. Registered User
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Thise stuff IS real juice there sport.

    Now realize this... manipulating your hormones at that age can do many things to your body you arent opening your eyes to.

    Running said cycle would change your estrogen levels, and fuse your growth plates together. Thus... no more growth WHATSOEVER. Because growing doesnt stop until into your twenties.

    Adams
    i had a scan and my growth plates closed already
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. furazadrol epistane stack
    By frankpt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 06:43 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 02:15 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 10:14 PM
  4. Epistane, H-Drol, Furazadrol
    By TJM5054 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 11:40 AM
  5. Epistane/Furazadrol Stack???
    By 01yz426 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 12:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in