USPLabs Recreate for Women - a review by firest0rm (with the help of his girlfriend) - AnabolicMinds.com

USPLabs Recreate for Women - a review by firest0rm (with the help of his girlfriend)

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.

USPLabs Recreate for Women - a review by firest0rm (with the help of his girlfriend)

Original link: USPLabs Recreate for Women - a review by firest0rm (with the help of his girlfriend) (I'm firest0rm on MT)

USPLabs Recreate - For Women

For Women?

USPLabs claimed that their new 'fat burner' can be used by women, so when I received the pre-sale link in my email I bought (well actually my girlfriend bought) 3 bottles, 2 for me and 1 for her. The dosage for a woman is 1 cap a day, meaning a bottle will last a woman 3 months, which to be fair is pretty outstanding value for money.

My girlfriend Teresa ran Recreate for about a month and a half until she stopped because we thought she was pregnant, but in that time we noted several changes which I shall go through in a moment. I'll firstly give a brief description of problems or ailments my girlfriend has. Bare in mind she is 34, has had 3 kids, is going through a divorce and suffers from IBS (irritable bowl syndrome).

How did it affect her?

Fat loss: As you can expect, a woman who has had 3 kids has a buildup of fat around the abdominal area and this is very stubborn to get rid of. Teresa is very petite, for pictures check out my journal (link in my signature), but cardio and dieting alone didn't seem enough to get rid of it. This isn't something 'new', she's had a bit of fat and excess skin around her abs since her last son was born (almost 5 years ago) and has tried since then to get rid of it. After 2 weeks on Recreate her stomach became more defined, more toned, and the difference was actually visible.

Strength gain: Straight away Teresa's strength sky rocketed. She more than doubled the weights she was doing in the gym. In some cases she was trippling and even quadroupling the weight. She actually started dumbell curling as much as I do for my biceps lol.

Fitness: All of the exercise machines suddenly became too easy for Teresa, within a couple of weeks of taking Recreate, and she started upping the levels quite considerably. She's recently had to have a further fitness test at her gym because her routine simply wasn't tough enough. She's regretting it slightly now however, and the gym instructor put her through her paces lol.

Mood: As mentioned above, Teresa has 3 kids (2 have autism) and she's going through a divorce. She often worries about little things, and is stressed a fair bit too. While on Recreate she completely chilled out, stopped worrying over nothing and even started sleeping better at night. She used to wake up in the night worrying over money or stuff, but that has now stopped. And even though she hasn't taken Recreate for a good few weeks the change to her sleeping pattern is permanent.

IBS: This was the one which surprised me. Teresa can't eat onions, cheese, and several other foods as they set off her IBS and she gets stomach and has the trots. There was no mention in Recreates description on helping in this way, however, her IBS completely stopped! We went out for a few nice meals and she stopped worrying about whether it contained onions, cheese etc. Then, about 2 weeks after she stopped taking it, her IBS kicked in again. This is too much of a coincidence to believe the Recreate didn't help.

Final Thoughts

Teresa's experience with Recreate was even better than my own. It surpassed what it promised to do and the IBS thing was a very welcome surprise. I think supplements for women can be a bit of a mine field, you either have to be really careful that they don't give them an adams apple, or they contain so little of the active ingredients that it's pointless. Most womens fat loss products are just a load of stimulants thrown together and pretty useless in my opinion. We paid $30 a bottle in the pre-sale, and at the moment it costs $37, so around 20 for 3 months use? I can't argue with that!
    Last edited by flu1d; 06-21-2008 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Enboldened a topic

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

so even though the box says its for men only. Woman can use it? I bought 4 bottles 2 for me and 2 for me gf and i read on the bottle its just for men. so i have 4 bottles just chilling. So shes going to be happy if she can use it! lol
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    so even though the box says its for men only. Woman can use it? I bought 4 bottles 2 for me and 2 for me gf and i read on the bottle its just for men. so i have 4 bottles just chilling. So shes going to be happy if she can use it! lol
    Hi mate. The packaging which states 'only for women' is the older packaging, and I read some posts by USPLabs reps that women can use it and I think the packaging will most likely be changed. Afterall, if women can use it they'll sell a few more
    •   

4. Advanced Member

have your girlfriend get checked for prolactin and dopamine levels when she is off the recreate for at least a week.
    low dopamine and high prolactin could cause most of her symptoms

recreate has some antagonism effect on dopamine receptors.
    sure recreate is helping, but she should figure out whats causing the original problem

Similar Forum Threads

1. usplabs Oxyelite pro and usplabs recreate stack help
    By miawarrior542 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 03:27 PM
  2. usplabs Oxyelite pro and usplabs recreate stack help
    By miawarrior542 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 03:13 PM
  3. USPLabs Recreate - a review by flu1d
    By flu1d in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3