Any reviews on Shotgun V3? - AnabolicMinds.com

Any reviews on Shotgun V3?

  1. New Member
    Boyders's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    436
    Rep Power
    296

    Reputation

    Any reviews on Shotgun V3?


    I see it's out but no one's talking? I loved v2 so I'm thinking of splurging once I'm out of horsepower.

  2. New Member
    itsrawb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    114

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyders View Post
    I see it's out but no one's talking? I loved v2 so I'm thinking of splurging once I'm out of horsepower.


    i ****ing love it. WAY BETTER THAN V2..

    seriously the pumps i get from this are amazing, and it mixes perfect, nothing floating around... it ttastes like a starburst in water... i seriously cant explain how satisfied with it i am... way better than 2nd version.
  3. New Member
    Chuy Bagel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    82

    Reputation

    i didnt know the V2 ever hit the market? all i saw was sample packets.

    or are you referring to the original version with the "Fruit Punch" sticker on the box?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Boyders's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    436
    Rep Power
    296

    Reputation

    Original had no flavour. It tasted like moldy cinnamon. V2 is the fruit punch that tastes like moldy banana. Now V3 has come out and it looks promising.

    I love the product but man o man, their flavour R&D dept must have a $50 budget
  5. New Member
    Chuy Bagel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    82

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyders View Post
    Original had no flavour. It tasted like moldy cinnamon. V2 is the fruit punch that tastes like moldy banana. Now V3 has come out and it looks promising.

    I love the product but man o man, their flavour R&D dept must have a $50 budget
    i thought V2 fruit punch wasnt that bad considering all the whey hydrosylate and branch chains it had in it....

    CMI Red Cell powder made V2 taste like heaven.
  6. New Member
    human's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    141

    Reputation

    I have to to say it is one of the best tasting pre work out supps I ever had. The pump are good I wouldn't say skin bursting. but noticeable in the mirror.
  7. New Member
    Gator Alum 03's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    315

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by itsrawb View Post
    i ****ing love it. WAY BETTER THAN V2..

    seriously the pumps i get from this are amazing, and it mixes perfect, nothing floating around... it ttastes like a starburst in water... i seriously cant explain how satisfied with it i am... way better than 2nd version.
    Gotta agree with you. I just tried V3 last night and WOW. It tastes great. Exactly how you described it too, kind of like a starburst or jolly rancher in water.
  8. New Member
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    160

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuy Bagel View Post
    i thought V2 fruit punch wasnt that bad considering all the whey hydrosylate and branch chains it had in it....

    CMI Red Cell powder made V2 taste like heaven.
    the difference is just in taste?

    no new ingredents?
  9. New Member
    Chuy Bagel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    82

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by polo View Post
    the difference is just in taste?

    no new ingredents?
    theres a few new ingredients in the V3 vs. the V2....but really not a huge upgrade.

    but neither are any of the reformulated preworkouts like the BSN AVPT and Labrada Supercharge Xtreme
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    If you guys have a second, could you throw your reviews up on the product page too? http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/v...v-3-644-g.html

    As it stands, not a single review or star rating and yet it sounds like it should get a 5/5 for taste alone
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How to mix NO Shotgun?
    By walugi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 01:36 PM
  2. NO Shotgun V.3
    By Ubiyca in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 12:29 PM
  3. No Shotgun
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 11:24 PM
  4. VPX N.O. Shotgun
    By ProAnabolics in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 11:15 AM
  5. VPX NO Shotgun
    By sly in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 04:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in