Sponserd RPM Log

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Sponserd RPM Log

Thanks to Strategicmove I get to run some RPM. I have run it before a while back. The last time was about 6-8 months ago. What I plan on doing here is running it pre-cardio only. My objective will be fat loss and energy to get through my cardio sessions. As it stands I am doing 60 minutes a day 6 days a week. I will take between 4-6 caps each day 45-60 minutes before my cardio sessions. Sometimes I walk to the gym which is about 4 miles away. Also sometimes I walk home.

To tell the truth I actually used it twice before today. I was testing my tolerance again. At 4 a day it had slight effects but barely noticable. 5 a day was pretty good. So today, the third day I took 6.

Drove to the gym, walked the 4.5 miles home. Using the Life Fitness eliptical machine at the gym I set it for 60 minutes and the "cardio" routine. My average RPMs were between 68-72. My average heart rate was between 148-152. 148 is what I need to keep it at to be the "cardio" routine according to the machine. What I noticed with RPM this time was that it was difficult to keep my heart rate up and as soon as I stoped to take a drink of water it would go down by 20 points and that is only within a 30 second stop to take a drink of water. I also noticed I had plenty of slow twitch muscle energy. I didn't notice endurance as far as not getting out of breath as quickly as normal. Anyway, here is my workout "Summary",

Calories burned :955
    Miles: 8.22
    Time: 60 minutes

I will update this log as much as I can with noticable effects and noteworthy "stuff".

One more thing, after I took the 6 caps today and went to the bathroom I felt dizzy for a couple minutes and felt like I was gonna pass out. It subsided though after a few mintues. When I took 5 caps this didn't happen. Thinking that this was just a sudden drop in blood pressure. Tommorow maybe I will take just 5. Really I'm not worried about this, should I be?.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'm glad to follow your log, bud! Be sure to keep well hydrated to avoid any issues with intense nitric-oxide synthesis. Are you also planning on taking some fish oil to mitigate any possible challenges with potential drying out of joints?
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I do still have a half bag of Nutraplanet fish oil. At one point I had thought it had gone bad, so I stopped taking it and let my wife take it....Hahaha, to see if it would get her sick!. It didn't so I should probally start taking it again. I'll start with 4 fish oil caps a day.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.12%

I can never get excited about cardio, haha, looking forward to seeing how RPM works day by day
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%

Heres todays update. I drove to the gym and walked home again.

Calories burned:972
    Miles 8.60
    Minutes:60 as usual

Today I only took 5 caps. Today no dizzy feeling. Today though it was even more difficult to get my heart rate at the target heart rate suggested my the machine for it to be a cardio workout. I had to get the RPMs up to the low 70s just to get my heart rate at the target and keep the speed consistant in order to keep heart rate consistant. During the last 15 minutes though I had my heart rate up to at least 156-162 consistantly. I was sweating like a stuffed pig. It was nice though. Occasionally when I would take a breath it looked as though I was spiting because of all the sweat. It felt great though. Walking home I looked pretty much like a Zombie. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger though, so I'm gonna keep on pushin it. I forgot to mention that also halfway through I got a cramp on my right side, and then it switched to my left side.

I'm starting to enjoy the smell of my own sweat.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

nice bro i love this stuff. have fun im sure you will
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%

Another update.

Calories burned 979
    Average RPM: 72
    Miles:8.30

Today I took 6 caps. No adverse side effects today. Some beyotch stold my favorite Eliptical today so I had to use a different one. It seemed like the resistance was more on this one. What I mean is more resistance for a lesser raise in heart rate. Felt like it took forever to get going. I still got that cramp on right side. Drank 20-25 oz of water before I left for the gym so I didn't get dry mouth like last time. My joint seem to be cracking a lot more than usual upon waking up.

I can't think of anything elese at the moment that is noteworthy. Tommorow is weight training, which I am not logging. Leg day and I'm lowering the weights, because fat loss is more important than strength in my current physical condition.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%

Been a few days since I updated.

Today was a good day.

Calories burned 882
    Miles 8.10
    Average RPM 72-74

I have been taking 6 caps. Actually on a lifting day I took 5 caps. Also I took 1 cap AP. Mixed up a protein drink with the powder of one cap Pslin also. Added 5 scoops of Carbslam also and 1 cup of Oats. That was an excellent workout(legs) even though I do cardio six times a week and also lowered the weights on all excercises. Still was a great weight workout.

In the mirror I am seeing changes but not on the scale. It is a great supplement for recomping. You can actually see the changes in the mirror within a few short weeks.

Another thing I should mention is after my weight workout I had the same problem start up that I had been having before which I made a thread about. I was fine till I used the abdominal machine. I didn't even use much weight at all and concentrated on form. Still I got this pulsation type feeling on my right side near the belly button. So bad that I was afraid to bend down to change my shoes before leaving. Was ready to have the people at the gym call 911 but didn't want to cause a scene so I just dealt with it and figured if I had to I would pull over on the way home and call.

The thing is now it is gone again. This has been a problem for a while. Here is a link to my other thread I created about it if anyone is interested,

Possible Injury
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone;
    Another thing I should mention is after my weight workout I had the same problem start up that I had been having before which I made a thread about. I was fine till I used the abdominal machine. I didn't even use much weight at all and concentrated on form. Still I got this pulsation type feeling on my right side near the belly button. So bad that I was afraid to bend down to change my shoes before leaving. Was ready to have the people at the gym call 911 but didn't want to cause a scene so I just dealt with it and figured if I had to I would pull over on the way home and call.

The thing is now it is gone again. This has been a problem for a while. Here is a link to my other thread I created about it if anyone is interested,

You may want to consider leaving out abdominal exercises, until the problem is isolated and treated. All the best!
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%

More of the same today. I almost didn't post because I can't think of anything noteworthy at the moment. Well one thing, I wore my Nutraplanet T-shirt to the gym. I saw a guy with a DPS shirt walk in. That made me push harder because it pissed me off. His shirt sucks. He shouldn't be allowed to enter the gym!.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%

I have not updated in a while. The reason is because I have had some kind of "injury" problem back and fourth. Was ready to go to the hospital a few times and I took a few days off. Anyway, yesterday I did pretty good.

Calories burned 1005
    Average RPM 65-68
    Miles- 8.20

Today my legs are sore as hell. That time off helped a lot. Cardio for 60 minutes a day 6 days a week seems to be taking a lot out of me. It is over-training in my mind...Soon I'm changing my diet back to the Metabolic Diet. I was on it for years and years and years!. I just went off it one day and never went back on!. Still count calories but follow a different plan. It doesn't work for me like the Metabolic Diet did. I'm giving myself at least another week with these excess carbs.

I'm re-reading my Metabolic Diet book. All other diets suck a big fat hynee!.

Sorry to get off topic.

RPM is the best pre-workout product. I feel like a million bucks on it. On the days I took off I noticed a big difference in energy and even felt somewhat depressed!. On RPM I feel like I am on top of the world. And I'm just plain happy!. Nothing wrong with that!

Hell yeah!

Cornbread!
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%

Feeling sick

I think I may have overdone it with the cardio. I really should know better. 60 minutes a day 6 days a week is too much. Been feeling really run down the past couple days and getting headaches. I am guessing I'm in an overtrained state. Took tuesday and today off so far, still feeling like I got hit by a truck and I'm having trouble sleeping. Really thinking I should take a week COMPLETELY off. I'll also be changing my diet and going back on the Metabolic Diet and starting the assesment phase very soon. So when I get back I will continue this log and finish up.
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I think I may have overdone it with the cardio. I really should know better. 60 minutes a day 6 days a week is too much. Been feeling really run down the past couple days and getting headaches. I am guessing I'm in an overtrained state. Took tuesday and today off so far, still feeling like I got hit by a truck and I'm having trouble sleeping. Really thinking I should take a week COMPLETELY off. I'll also be changing my diet and going back on the Metabolic Diet and starting the assesment phase very soon. So when I get back I will continue this log and finish up.
    Reminds me of when I used to be super-fit doing 60 mins of the elliptical 5-6 a week. I too found if I did 6 days a week , it would often be too hard on my system and I would feel like I was catching a cold. I think 4x week is the sweet spot. Enjoy your recovery!
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%

Thanks Steveoph. I am starting to feel like I'm catching a cold, mostly in the morning. Difficult as hell getting up out of bed in the morning. Hopefully I won't get the cold if I continue to take the rest of the week off for rest.

Similar Forum Threads

1. non sponserd review of n2kts
    By schwellington in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 04:10 AM