Time to get back in track -- With the help of Havoc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i been of the gym for like a month or more, and i have being doing all the wrong stuff. smoke, eat crap, or just not eat enouf, drink almost everyday, but i been told by several friends both female and male that im starting to get fat. And im becoming the main topic on some conversations between friends cause of that. I used to be the one that told them not to eat crap or not to drink alot of soda and stuff like that and now im the one stuffing my face with that. I did havoc a few months back and i really liked it, so im thinking on doing a longer higher dosed havoc cycle.

This is what i have planned.
40/50/50/50/60

for pct

Clomid
Day 1 & 2 150-200mg.
Week 1: 100mg
Week 2: 50mg
week 3: 50mg
week 4: 25mg
week 5: 25mg

what do you guys think ? ? ?

i know about the support supps i got that on check i just want some imput on these 2 compounds.

Last edited:
Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
this must be a satirical post! it's GOTTA be. of course, it is. i won't even show any gullibility.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
It'll never work...but I'll enjoy watching all the same :p

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
why would it be a satirical post ? ? ?

its a genuine thread.
i'm still not buyin' it!!!!!!!!!!! you-won't-get-me!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm no longer the gullaBull:dance:.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i'm still not buyin' it!!!!!!!!!!! you-won't-get-me!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm no longer the gullaBull:dance:.
lol why ? ? ? what make it seem so trollish ? ? ?

i already done 30/40/40/50 and liked it so now i want to try a bigger and longer cycle

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Zombo,

Get a few other things in line first, before trying this. You can, but i'd wait on it for a bit.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Zombo,

Get a few other things in line first, before trying this. You can, but i'd wait on it for a bit.
if i dont do it soon enouf im afraid i might not want to get back to the gym later on :(

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
JMO but get ur diet and training back in check, before using steroids as a crutch.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i know this is not the most responsible thing to do. i already stoped the smokes. i went from 2 packs a day to 0 cold turkey. since yesterday i havent had any smokes. And beer well last night i went to a party and it ended up at 4am so my last beer was around that time. i think i can handle something like t his.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You should EASILY be able to get back to ur previous shape, naturally with a proper diet, and consistent training...

Not telling ya what to do, just that it seems more productive to get back into good shape, then if you decide to do another cycle, you will surpass your previous condition. Rather then use a cycle just to get back to where you were.

It isn't about "handling it" Sure you can physically "handle it" It is about taking the easy way out.

Just seems like a crutch to me.. Like a band-aid. And that becomes a very addictive behavior, to where you think you can only make gains on a cycle, or an excuse to break your "diet/training"

Good luck with whatever you choose!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

I think im going to go ahead and buy the stuff to start nextweek.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go for it Zombie. I know you know what your doing, looking forward to see you getting your diet, and workout back in order. I know it sometimes takes something like this to turn it around.

Adams

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JMO but get ur diet and training back in check, before using steroids as a crutch.
Great advice.

Zombo, you're a great guy and i'm giving you the best advice i can. I myself have gone through a time much as you've described above. Not training, eating the wrong food, drinking WAY too much. It seems like it's so hard to get that motivation back when you've dug yourself so far in a hole.

I want you to know that you CAN and you Will buddy! The first week is always the hardest, but it gets easier from there. I want to see you get back in the gym and get on a nice cut diet to show your friends that you still have it and a bag of chips!! :D

Zombo, save the havoc for a later date. Reclaim you body back first! Let your friends here on AM help you magnify some motivation into genuine success. :D

I believe in you my friend!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Go for it Zombie. I know you know what your doing, looking forward to see you getting your diet, and workout back in order. I know it sometimes takes something like this to turn it around.

Adams
thanks, one of my biggest concerns was clomid for 5 weeks. but other than that i dont see a problem. last Havoc cycle i used torem and i really didnt liked it. It felt like a weak form of clomid, it made me feel like with clomid but with out the huge loads lol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a matter of fact - I have an unopened Designer Supplements "Melting Point" that i'm not going to use. If you want it to help you get back on track, it's yours my friend.

I'm on my last DCP, otherwise i'd donate one to help the cause zombo, but melting point should work very nicely too. :)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im going to order it anyways since a female friend its paying for that stack ;)(dont ask why :p)

thanks for the advice Trauma. I still have half a DCP bottle and some Bulk GTE caps and some recreate. i might start off with that and in 2 weeks start the havoc. i dont think it takes more than that to get back.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great advice.

Zombo, you're a great guy and i'm giving you the best advice i can. I myself have gone through a time much as you've described above. Not training, eating the wrong food, drinking WAY too much. It seems like it's so hard to get that motivation back when you've dug yourself so far in a hole.

I want you to know that you CAN and you Will buddy! The first week is always the hardest, but it gets easier from there. I want to see you get back in the gym and get on a nice cut diet to show your friends that you still have it and a bag of chips!! :D

Zombo, save the havoc for a later date. Reclaim you body back first! Let your friends here on AM help you magnify some motivation into genuine success. :D

I believe in you my friend!
Werd.. I too talk from experience.. I went through a time where i would fall off, come back on cycle, fall off, repeat.. I can admit how dumb it was, but i had stupid people influencing me, and no one trying to steer me right. I was getting no where.. I would get fat, get back to my previous shape, fall off, etc, etc. Just spinning my wheels.

It took me a while to realize how ridiculous that was, and that if i can't even train 100%, without doing a cycle, maybe i should look into other hobbies.

It is hard.. The whole sport is hard, every aspect of it, but that is the point. Nothing good comes easy.

Enough preaching from me...lol

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well for me its not hard to dedicate time to the sport but this year was my worst in all departments. dont want to bring drama to this thread but i been thru alot of **** that i brought to my self.
But im going to give it a few weeks first and see how it goes. im going to save this thread to do a log.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well for me its not hard to dedicate time to the sport but this year was my worst in all departments. dont want to bring drama to this thread but i been thru alot of **** that i brought to my self.
But im going to give it a few weeks first and see how it goes. im going to save this thread to do a log.
Cool man, good luck with everything.. And sorry about all the **** ya been through.. Life is gets tough sometimes..

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i'm here to support you zombo. Good luck brother! :cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Werd.. I too talk from experience.. I went through a time where i would fall off, come back on cycle, fall off, repeat.. I can admit how dumb it was, but i had stupid people influencing me, and no one trying to steer me right. I was getting no where.. I would get fat, get back to my previous shape, fall off, etc, etc. Just spinning my wheels.

It took me a while to realize how ridiculous that was, and that if i can't even train 100%, without doing a cycle, maybe i should look into other hobbies.

It is hard.. The whole sport is hard, every aspect of it, but that is the point. Nothing good comes easy.

Enough preaching from me...lol

I hear you brother. Life can be pretty difficult at times.

The best part about this board is all the support from your AM bro's! :D

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
along with diet and training first. i believe (im not an expert) your not supposed to run the same compound twice in a row? maybe someone more knowledgable can comment on this. good luck getting everything in order!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
As a matter of fact - I have an unopened Designer Supplements "Melting Point" that i'm not going to use. If you want it to help you get back on track, it's yours my friend.

I'm on my last DCP, otherwise i'd donate one to help the cause zombo, but melting point should work very nicely too. :)
:goodpost:
This is the definition of class

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm jumping on board. It's tough I know, but give it a little time. The boozing and smokin' will mess up blood pressure and many other functions, so jumping on a strong cycle this soon will wreak serious 'Havoc' (yeah dawgs, pun intended) on your body and mind.

When I got out of rehab, I took it slow... got my heart back in good shape again. My joints were creekin and clickin... nah mean? Then I started doing a little more, then a bit more... then a bit more. Then I brought supps back into the mix... then after a couple months, I smelled flowers; summer was coming. Time for a 'back to action' cycle. If I started straight after a party-it-up hiatus, I'd have had serious problems.

But this isn't about me. It's about you. I feel you about the supps, but you don't need steroids to get back. By all means, use a cycle (looks like a solid plan) when all systems are 'go'.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
thanks, one of my biggest concerns was clomid for 5 weeks. but other than that i dont see a problem. last Havoc cycle i used torem and i really didnt liked it. It felt like a weak form of clomid, it made me feel like with clomid but with out the huge loads lol.
I'm using Clomid when PCT comes around. Good times.

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
if i dont do it soon enouf im afraid i might not want to get back to the gym later on :(
If you need to use THAT just to motivate yourself to be healthy and not get fat..... sounds like you need to train your mind for a while and then you will get much better results from training your body. I suggest you read - Ironmind: Stronger Minds, Stronger Bodies . Some of it is a little deep but most is practical real life stuff.

Definitely I'd cut your BF and get your diet and stuff in check first, and then use it afterwards to gain 10 pounds LBM. Also, IME above 30 mg ED did not give me any better gains, just gave me some shedding.

Good luck

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
DAdams and I are strong supporters of this cycle. Zombie, the only thing I would say otherwise is to wait 2 weeks to start. Drink lots of water and get your bodyclock/schedule/circadian rythms on track and run a little cleanse to be safe that your body is cleared of all toxins.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
zombo man your a good member here you know what your doing. try to get your stuff in check though before you start. good luck ill be following!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys for the advice, im going to wait a few weeks to start this cycle i already have 1 bottle of havoc on its way , i got carried away cause i liked how i felt on havoc, and wanted to feel on that mood again, but then again i can wait a few weeks, i did waste more than a month with my selfdestructing behavior, so i can handle it :p

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys for the advice, im going to wait a few weeks to start this cycle i already have 1 bottle of havoc on its way , i got carried away cause i liked how i felt on havoc, and wanted to feel on that mood again, but then again i can wait a few weeks, i did waste more than a month with my selfdestructing behavior, so i can handle it :p
Ahh, falling off or crashing your "wagon" sucks, just dust yourself off, and get back on that wagon.

Definitely try the recreate, good stuff, you know I wouldnt steer you wrong man, and then after that, hit up the havoc, you will be tip top again in no time at all.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
awesome decision man to hold off. prep your body as well for hte cycle and kick its ass broski!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear buddy. Now that's the zombo i know. :thumbsup:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im happy as hell, i got on the scale a few mins a go at a customer location and i was 196 :D i gained back 5 pounds this last few days, since last friday when i got on the scale i was 191 still, i been eating 6-8 times every day since monday, i been thinking that maybe my glycogen levels were depleted or something cause thats a significant amount of weight i got back in this short period of time.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Zombie, you'z a b*tch!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well i took some pics 12 days ago. the ones with the red face are from jun 12. the other one was taken yesterday jun 24
other than the farmers tan do you guys see a diff? ? ? i been eating like a horse.

Attachments

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good choice man.. You look like you still got some good size, i would keep ur diet clean, shed a lil body fat in the next couple weeks, then start the HAVOC...

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, i forgot to add that on the first 2 pics i was 191. i have no idea whats my weight right now, but im def. heavier than on the first 2. i recall that on jun 19 i went up to 196 so i might be at that same weight or maybe heavier.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in for your support brutha! Have you thought about using some RPM or something that will boost some natty test and rev ya up to hit the gym? RPM was a HUUUGE motivator for me. Just my .02.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i have some RPM but since i workout at night and i have trouble getting some decent sleep well i dont take it anymore. i did like it at some time. i still have some DTH but i dont like it it doesnt do **** for me. im taking some Activate xtreme but i almost run out i think thats what been working for me as well as eating alot.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DTH but i dont like it it doesnt do **** for me.
Ya man.. I don't respond to it either.

I got an unopened bottle just sitting here, i will probably never use..lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah training at night def gets in the way of taking a pre w/o stim.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Ya man.. I don't respond to it either.

I got an unopened bottle just sitting here, i will probably never use..lol
and it makes **** smell like rotten ****. OMG it made me sthink my whole office when i had to take a dump:sick:

yeah training at night def gets in the way of taking a pre w/o stim.
i know. but i can manage to get back on track with out any preworkout stims.

i started taking monday, some Alcar, taurine, BA preworkout. i just need some mono and im all set.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hang in there man, you know I'll be here to support you rough times or good times. My dad just died and his funeral was Friday. I've used the hurt and loss to push me harder. You are whoever you want yourself to be. And i know you are stronger than that.

Use the knowledge of what happened to push yourself to be a better guy for the lucky girl that will make you complete later. Get yourself healthy in body and mind so you can be your best.

If you need anything let me know, I'll help in any way i can but you WILL kick this....no more feeling sorry for yourself. Its time to kick some azz. I expect to see you in Sept and you match me in muscle..lol ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
werd up Zombo!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My dad just died and his funeral was Friday. I've used the hurt and loss to push me harder.
Crader, Sorry for your loss... My condolences to you and your family.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Hey Z, hard to spot a difference when the pics are with different clothing etc but keep it up. 6lb up myself, it's good to be back training and eating (natural btw).

Status
Not open for further replies.