Boxmeman's zzzZAPtastic Quest for an intense CORE workout (sponsored)

Status
Not open for further replies.
boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

After a rather exhausting day of exams, I really didn't have a dire urgency to workout... after taking a nap.. I felt somewhat better yet still slightly fatigued, I popped 4 ZAP and within 30 min my mood had changed into an somewhat overly positive.. I felt good, and ready to workout def unlike an product I've tried before! I began with a warm up set of pull ups, followed by a few sets of T bar rows, this immediately had sweat soaking my shirt! After doing a set of a hammer strength machine for lower lats, I hit up seated cable rows, followed by a set or so of lat pull downs, and a few more sets of pull ups! Utilizing the positive energy I had, I then performed 3 sets of dead lifts increasing weight with relative ease while implementing calve raises in between. Each and every rep/set was enjoyable and I was absolutely loving the experience..haha definitely different than any pre-workout supp taken!! Anyhow, this was followed by heavy cardio with Cordy and Citruvol and a couple more sets of pull ups! Over all I have to give this workout 3 thumbs up! The combination of the euphoric experience from geranium as well as the jitter free energy and focus from this innovative blend was intense and i am EXHAUSTED! I can't wait for tomorrow's workout!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

After a rather exhausting day of exams, i really didn't have a dire urgency to workout... after taking a nap.. I felt somewhat better yet still slightly fatigued, I popped 4 ZAP and within 30 min my mood had changed into an somewhat overly positive.. I felt good, and ready to workout def unlike an product I've tried before! I began with a warm up set of pull ups, followed by a few sets of T bar rows, this immediately had sweat soaking my shirt! After doing a set of a hammer strength machine for lower lats, I hit up seated cable rows, followed by a set or so of lat pull downs, and a few more sets of pull ups! Utilizing the positive energy I had, I then performed 3 sets of dead lifts increasing weight with relative ease while implementing calve raises in between. Each and every rep/set was enjoyable and I was absolutely loving the experience..haha definitely different than any pre-workout supp taken!! Anyhow, this was followed by heavy cardio with Cordy and Citruvol and a couple more sets of pull ups! Over all I have to give this workout 3 thumbs up! The combination of the euphoric experience from geranium as well as the jitter free energy and focus from this innovative blend was intense and i am EXHAUSTED! I can't wait for tomorrow's workout!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Awesome!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanx for the review mang!

edit: weak

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets go box!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Holy crap, Box, how many supplements do you take? You have like 10 logs up! LOL!
:thumbsup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea ok..Mr. Sumreme weakling...there isnt any room for you to comment..STEP UP YOUR GAME!! LMFAO!!-Boxmeman
Sumreme :rofl:.

You must spread reputation around before giving it to Boxmeman again.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Sumreme :rofl:.

You must spread reputation around before giving it to Boxmeman again.
LMFAo.. Don't be changing my words...:toofunny: I would never misspell a word like that!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMFAo.. Don't be changing my words...:toofunny: I would never misspell a word like that!
thats how you spelled it man. dont make prnt scrn then copy/paste yo ass!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
thats how you spelled it man. dont make prnt scrn then copy/paste yo ass!
yea ok...:drunk: you must have been drinking a lil to much bull$hit tonight...:toofunny:

Speed321

Awards
wat is this...ur wo was weak step up ur game or ull never be in the seals, lmao

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
wat is this...ur wo was weak step up ur game or ull never be in the seals, lmao
yea ok.... you better watch out if you know what's good...:bruce1: your weak ass couldn't even hit up dead lifts properly :toofunny:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Attachments

Speed321

Awards
yea ok.... you better watch out if you know what's good...:bruce1: your weak ass couldn't even hit up dead lifts properly :toofunny:
oh mr. lifting belt...i was using ur weight btw

Speed321

Awards
lmao...who just hooked u up with 5lbs of chicken?:whip:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
What the heck is going on in here? Sounds like Zap is zaptastic, and it's priced right too. I'll give it another day or two of viewing these logs before I make my decision.

Box, how would 4 caps of this compare to a serving of clearshot in-so-far as focus/energy?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
What the heck is going on in here? Sounds like Zap is zaptastic, and it's priced right too. I'll give it another day or two of viewing these logs before I make my decision.

Box, how would 4 caps of this compare to a serving of clearshot in-so-far as focus/energy?
Beats it... This stuff is def worth picking up!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Word. Allthewhey tonight. Nutraplanet tomorrow.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to metroba again.

Log's kicking off good Box, nice day 1 feedback..

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to boxmeman again.

Dang, need to get out & about more apparently..

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

After staying up most of the night to finish an essay that I procrastinated BIG TIME on.... I wasn't as energetic throughout the day as normal although i was able to squeeze in a nice nap! Which proved to be VERY helpful because.... I ran the gym once again positive energy through each and every set and rep was apparent and I was SOAKED with sweat throughout, I normally sweat pretty well but it felt as if i was being rained upon!! haha great stuff! Energy was top notch and fatigue seemed to be lessened! Furthermore i hit chest just the way i intended and implemented a load of dips in which I breezed right through! the thermogenic effect hours after working out is quite impressive as is my lack of appetite! Awesome workout! Highly satisfied!:cheers:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Proscrastination sux don't it?
ZAP to the rescue! Good info man..
Where's your before pic?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Proscrastination sux don't it?
ZAP to the rescue! Good info man..
Where's your before pic?
haha I actually do not have a camera at the moment...luckily after a summers worth of cutting i feel ill be ready to buy a camera and begin taking pics again....

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha I actually do not have a camera at the moment...luckily after a summers worth of cutting i feel ill be ready to buy a camera and begin taking pics again....
pffft :rofl:

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Great start to the log. Glad you are liking the ZAP so far.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Although sleep hasn't been on par I was able to hit this leg workout well (thank god for the geranium!!) Euphoria has been great on this! I must note that I'm sweating hours later from simply sitting at my desk typing.... Anyhow this stuff is FOR REAL!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
werd up

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
The thermogenic effect is something that most of our testers are really noticing. Good stuff in here.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 4-7

These workouts have honestly been un-freakin believeable!!! I'm feelin great....The positive energy has reflected through each and every workout.... During Day 7 I simply began the back workout with reverse grip rowes (barbells) and after performing 2 sets was simply soaked in sweat!!! I was makin it RAIN!! haha I will def be using this after I run out(off and on) Things couldnt e going any better! And did i mention this stuff cuts appetite exponentially!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man you really do turn me on to supps man. First it was Hemo now Zap. I cant wait to try this.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 4-7

These workouts have honestly been un-freakin believeable!!! I'm feelin great....The positive energy has reflected through each and every workout.... During Day 7 I simply began the back workout with reverse grip rowes (barbells) and after performing 2 sets was simply soaked in sweat!!! I was makin it RAIN!! haha I will def be using this after I run out(off and on) Things couldnt e going any better! And did i mention this stuff cuts appetite exponentially!
Really glad you are enjoying it so much.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Box, where the hell are you!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: Todays workout couldnt have been ANY better... After hitting legs and abs up I was able to kick out sprints for a full hour in the pool whilst maintaing energy to incorporate underwater breathing techniques into the mix! This stuff seems to really give a thermogenic effect throughout he day!! Which really helps for twice a day cardio!!

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Twice a day cardio! Damn, I should really try once a day cardio first, haha.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did Mr. Box go on vacation again? Miss ya man :( (no homo)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

Chest

Great day!! WOW The sweat was intense...talking about blating this stuff rocks!! ANyhow After finishing up I hit up the cycle for 45 min and later went for a 10 mile run!! Great stuff! Anyhow im leaning up !! Taking in over 4,000 cals while cutting!!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:

Legs

Todays leg workout ended after high rep squats and leg ext.. I then proceeded 45 min ylcing, and a 10 mile run at around 8 pm... Im really leaning up!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 12:

Bi's/ Tri

This workout was PHEnominal!! The new gym I signed up for has a weighted dip machine.. I did full ext and held for sets of 15!! Simply torched tris!! I then hit bis up with the usully barbell curls and alternating d bell curls!! ANyhow FANTASIC stuff!! haha I have already purchased another bottle!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:

Delts/Traps

Today I decided to re immplement over head barbelll KILLER! Followed by over head dbell suppersetted with front raises!! Finishing with rear cable and front and back shrugs...WOWZERs this crap was killer...Anyhow I really had an intense shrugging session I hadnt really hit traps hard in some time and decided to wreck em..they seemed somewhat deflated from lack of work haha! Anyhow personally the zap beats rpm and most other preworkout products it really slashes the appetite!:thumbsup:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13:

Delts/Traps

Today I decided to re immplement over head barbelll KILLER! Followed by over head dbell suppersetted with front raises!! Finishing with rear cable and front and back shrugs...WOWZERs this crap was killer...Anyhow I really had an intense shrugging session I hadnt really hit traps hard in some time and decided to wreck em..they seemed somewhat deflated from lack of work haha! Anyhow personally the zap beats rpm and most other preworkout products it really slashes the appetite!:thumbsup:
I know the feeling for sore traps! I got some good BB shrugs in the other day and I could feel it. Although I seem to be quite resistant to DOMS, even on X-Factor :confused:

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 13:

Delts/Traps

Glad you are enjoying it this much.

AllGenetix

Awards
seems like ZAP is working well for you, any updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.