[/size]

[size=+2]Take your physique to the next level with:[/size]

• Jitter free, yet extreme energy
  • Awesome mental focus, clarity, and increased memory
  • Significant strength and performance increases
  • Enhanced sense of well being
  • Improved metabolism and fat loss
  • Increased libido and aggression

CORE ZAP is a unique combination of highly effective and proven ingredients in significant quantities that will give you workouts like you have never experienced before! Each serving of CORE ZAP contains:

• 250 mg of Epimedium (50% Icariin)
  • 40 mg of Geranium (1,3-Dimethylpentylamine)
  • 500 mg of Sulbutiamine
  • 1000 mg of L-Tyrosine
  • 200 mg of Caffeine
No other supplement comes close to matching this potent combination of clinically tested ingredients to provide sustained mental clarity and focus; extreme physical energy; enhanced strength; improved mood; increased libido; and increased fat loss.

CORE ZAP is no ordinary pre-workout stimulant. Each of these ingredients is present in sufficient quantities to give you an extreme pre-workout boost all by itself. But this scientifically designed formula carefully combines these elements to produce a positive, uplifting, energetic state of mind and body that you have never felt before!

[size=+2]Physiological Properties and Effects:[/size]

Epimedium (icariin 50%) has been found in clinical studies to improve the condition of reproductive organs and increase the circulating levels of testosterone. By increasing levels of dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, and serotonin it causes an energy-promoting effect, and by reducing cortisol levels also produces an anti-stress effect. The icariin found in epimedium can restore low levels of both testosterone and thyroid hormone for improved libido. Studies using epimedium have demonstrated reduced bone breakdown, increased muscle mass, and a loss of body fat. When taken pre-workout, icariin’s energy promoting effects excel and an increase in aggression can be noticed

Geranium (1,3 Dimethylpentylamine) produces a chemical effect similar to adrenaline. It strongly stimulates the central nervous system, leading to increased energy, mental clarity, and enhanced physical performance. This has been found to be especially desirable for athletes requiring extreme focus and muscular exertion. In lower dosages (around 20-25 mg) it causes a pleasant and smooth stimulating effect. At 40 mg, and in combination with 200 mg of caffeine, the result is extreme energy, euphoria, and intense focus. There are also secondary fat-loss effects due to an increase in the chemical messenger that triggers fat release (cAMP), as well the thermogenic properties of this combination.

Sulbutiamine stimulates the nervous systems responsible for physical activity, wakefulness, and attention. It is a nootropic agent—a cognitive enhancer with demonstrated clinical effects in improving memory. Sometimes prescribed for patients suffering from lethargy, fatigue, and physical weakness from convalescence, it is a potent stimulant for athletes seeking improved mental and physical performance. A fat soluble derivative of vitamin B-1 (thiamine), sulbutiamine has been shown to promote wakefulness, long term memory, improved response to stress, and positive mood. Typically, the mood uplift subsides easily and promotes restful sleep with vivid dreaming. Taken pre-workout, sulbutiamine creates an intense focus and seems to promote a better mind muscle connection.

L-Tyrosine, an essential amino acid, acts as a precursor to the adrenal hormones norepinephrine, epinephrine, and dopamine. It supports positive mood and also contributes to adrenal, thyroid, and pituitary function by converting to the thyroid hormone thyroxine (T4)—which powerfully stimulates fat loss. Several studies have found tyrosine to effectively mitigate stress, cold, fatigue, prolonged work, and sleep deprivation, by reducing stress hormone levels. Both animal and human clinical trials have demonstrated improvements in cognitive and physical performance. Tyrosine also helps to potentiate the effects of caffeine.

Caffeine is a well-known stimulant for boosting energy and improving mood. In excessive quantities it produces a jittery, nervous feeling. But at 200 mg, it effectively interacts with the other ingredients in this formula to stimulate mental alertness and create a feeling of well-being, while providing added energy for more intense workouts.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Start Of Log
June 2, 2008

First Off
Thanks to Doug Miller and the rest of the Core crew for allowing me to try out the latest Core product, Core Zap. Everyone can expect an honest and detailed log of the products, feel free to ask any questions or provide comments as long as they pertain to the log.​
The Plan
I will be using Core Zap 4x a week, on my primary lifting days. I will most like only use the product on Monday,Tuesday,Friday, and Saturday. Other supplements being used during the log will only be Neovar and Pslin before carbohydrate meals, which is usually only breakfast and post training so these should have no effect on the Core Zap. I will be following a Westside Barbell routine for my lifting, but I will also be modify the workouts a bit to accommodate for my hypertrophy goals. I will post before and after pictures as well as lifting stats in the log.​
Current Stats
Biceps = 17.5
Thigh = 26
Waist = 35
Calf = 15
Chest = 43
Weight = 225
Bench = 405
Squat = 285
Dead Lift = 505​
Initial Thoughts
Energy = 4/5
The effects on energy took about 40 minutes to kick in and peeked between 60-120 minutes after dosing. The energy was very clean and not overpowering. Noticed an overall increase in energy for about 3 hours total. No crash at after and no side effects such as headache or heart pounding.​
Focus + Mood = 4/5
Focus was strong and I felt like I had a good Mind Muscle connection going. It seemed like my body was very responsive during my lifts and was able to produce optimal amounts of force. As for my mood it was slightly elevated, and I seemed very content with everything. At the beginning of the workout I was feeling pretty aggressive but that slowly faded to just a motivated feeling.​
Strength = 4/5
Really felt comfortable under the weights and felt like I was really moving near maximal weights with a good amount of speed. Even in my sets exceeding 10+ reps I felt a pump before I felt fatigue of any sorts.​
Thermogenisis = 5/5
I definitely noticed elevated body temperature after dosing until about 2 hours later. I was able to work up a good sweat and my chest felt nice and loose during the session.​

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Progress
Start Of Log Pics:

Updated pic is attached. Sorry for different poses, couldn't find anyone to snap the pic for me.

Attachments

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Final Review
First Off
Thanks to Core and everyone who followed the log. If you guys have any questions feel free to post them up or hit me up with a PM. Now onto the good stuff​
Energy
The energy from Core Zap is very different than the energy you get from other supplements. It is a very clean, subtle energy, but it gives you a ton of it. You really don't feel like you are on a stimulant but you do feel like a little kid with a ton of energy. There is no crash what so ever and you don't get jittery, anxious, etc. I definitely would recommend dosing early in the day just because the energy usually lasted 3-4 hours for me with it peaking for about 30-45 minutes about an hour after dosing. Its hard to judge if it was truly the product giving me the energy peak though because during those 30-45 minutes I did a ton of work at a really high intensity.​
Mood and Focus
The focus on this product was hit or miss. When it was a hit I felt extremely focused and motivated but when it was a miss it was on par with most other pre-workout supplements. It really seemed to do a great job of enhancing whatever focus and motivation I had before taking it though. I noticed this supplement always got me extremely focused on leg days, which is most likely because I psych myself up pretty well any ways, Zap just takes your focus to the next level.
As for mood, I was really impressed with how Zap got me just feeling great. Every workout with Zap was enjoyable for the sheer fact that I just felt completely happy and content with what ever situation I was in. Even when missing a lift I would just kind of laugh it off and then hit it hard.​
Strength
Out of twenty two workouts I can honestly say I only really had two or three sub par workouts in terms of strength. I hit a personal record each week with Zap, which made me a pretty happy guy. The energy and the mood really set the tone for a great workout, but having peak strength for the good majority of my workouts is what really made this an effective product. I noticed I was able to keep my force output high throughout my entire sessions. I was able to have great recovery between sets too allowing me to stay at a high level of intensity throughout.​
Thermogenisis
Out of any product I have ever tried Core Zap was definitely in the top spot for raising body temperature and getting me to sweat. I noticed my whole body stayed warmed up through out my sessions and I would break a sweat usually by the third or fourth set. I noticed a little bit of leaning out initially as well but that seemed to fade towards the end of the run. I still managed to lose about 5 pounds though with out modify my diet. I am sure a few of those pounds were just water weight but none the less my pants fit better.​
Overall​
General Thoughts
I have tried many other pre-workout supplements before and I can honestly say Core Zap is going to be in my supplement stash for a while. I plan on using a dose once a week for my legs days just because I don't want to build up a tolerance to geranium but I still want to get the effects. I would recommend this product to anyone who can handle stimulants but doesn't prefer the stim'd out feeling others may give you. Also Core Zap is a economical supplement because it is not needed everyday to receive benefits, a bottle could easily last a couple months if used only for serious days.I was planning on comparing Core Zap to other stimulants such as RPM but honestly it is a completely different type of energy and very hard to compare.​

Last edited:
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
CAnt wait...layout seems kind of interesting

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #1
Training
A. Bench - 4x2 @ 305+60lbs Chains 4x1 @ 325+60lbs Chains 2 x 1 @ 385
B. Decline EasyBar Pullover - 3x10 @ 115
C. DB Floor Press - 3x12 @ 120's
D. DB Front Raises- 3x10@ 35's
E. Decline Close Grip Press - 4x12-15 @ 275​
Energy = 4/5
The effects on energy took about 40 minutes to kick in and peeked between 60-120 minutes after dosing. The energy was very clean and not overpowering. Noticed an overall increase in energy for about 3 hours total. No crash at after and no side effects such as headache or heart pounding.​
Focus + Mood = 4/5
Focus was strong and I felt like I had a good Mind Muscle connection going. It seemed like my body was very responsive during my lifts and was able to produce optimal amounts of force. As for my mood it was slightly elevated, and I seemed very content with everything. At the beginning of the workout I was feeling pretty aggressive but that slowly faded to just a motivated feeling.​
Strength = 4/5
Really felt comfortable under the weights and felt like I was really moving near maximal weights with a good amount of speed. Even in my sets exceeding 10+ reps I felt a pump before I felt fatigue of any sorts.​
Thermogenisis = 5/5
I definitely noticed elevated body temperature after dosing until about 2 hours later. I was able to work up a good sweat and my chest felt nice and loose during the session.​

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Nice start. Im looking forward to your continued thoughts on ZAP.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
pmiller, your numbers scare me. I need to get bigger. Subbed.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang beastly first workout! Good luck with this :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You definately don't look 21. You probably haven't been carded since you were 11.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
You definately don't look 21. You probably haven't been carded since you were 11.
Yeah, I was really popular in High school because I always bought the beer, now I am waiting for dsade to come out with the hair regrowth formula lol.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #2
Training
A. Cleans - 4x2@215 4x1@235
B. Speed Box Squats - 12x3 185+Average Bands
C. Speed Deads - 8x3 275+Light Band
D. Leg Press - 10x10
E. Stretching & Mobility​
Energy = 5/5
Man, I was absolutely flying today. I managed to get my whole session done in one hour, and thats with about 10 minutes of stretching and mobility at the end. I had no problem going sets with only 30-45 secs in rest in between them. I felt the energy well after my workout too, I still had a little energy buzz about 6 hours after dosing. Still feeling good now, not stimulated but not crashing or super tired either. I did notice when the energy first hit I had a hard time keeping my hand steady but that faded quickly.​
Focus + Mood = 5/5
Focus was really solid today, but I had was really noticing a euphoric feeling. My legs were burning by the end of the workout, but I still felt great and it seemed liked when I was stretching I felt like a million bucks.​
Strength = 4/5
Strength was solid today, very similar to other Icariin products I have used before. Since this was more of a dynamic effort day, it is hard for me to really judge if I was at my peak strength, since today is more about speed. All my lifts went smoothly and very quickly today and I was able to generate a lot of force when doing the lifts were there is a dead pause (Box Squats, Cleans, Deads)​
Thermogenisis = 5/5
I can't believe how much I sweat from the Core Zap. Body temperature was really elevated today, I probably went through 3 little towels today, which is not something Im proud of lol. I could definitely see this product being really useful in a cutting phase, to bad I can't bring myself to do one.​

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice P.. interesting training format, good summary of the day.
As much sweating as seems to be going on tho, you might end up getting a bit ripped w/o even trying! :D

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Nice P.. interesting training format, good summary of the day.
As much sweating as seems to be going on tho, you might end up getting a bit ripped w/o even trying! :D
Very true!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I was really popular in High school because I always bought the beer, now I am waiting for dsade to come out with the hair regrowth formula lol.
I think you're going to love it! :D

I'm along for this, good luck P!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #3
Training
Cardio Day
1. Streching
2. Squats - 15minutes practicing form
3. Elliptical 25minutes
4. Mobility Work​
Energy = 4/5
I had a lot of energy today, it was fairly clean energy but I was a little jittery during my stretching routine. I really did not even notice coming down from today's dose, I actually am still feeling pretty damn good right now but not like a stimmed out energy more of a natural energy.​
Focus + Mood = 4/5
I had a lot on my mind today and while I had good focus during my squat practice I could not really concentrate on the cardio. While I was doing the cardio I honestly felt high, I was laughing at everything me and another gym member were talking about. At work though I really feel like I am on top of my game mentally today but that could be from a lot of factors since this is about 6 hours after dosing.​
Strength = N/A
Nothing to really test strength today, but endurance was definitely at its peak during cardio, wasn't really tired after cardio where usually I will feel a little fatigued at least.​
Thermogenisis = 5/5
I can honestly say I have never sweet so much from a product. I though AppNuts Drive and USP's Recreate were just about the Bee's knees when it came to thermogenics but Core Zap is unreal. This easily raises my body temperature more than any other pre-workout I have tried including Redline, RPM, SuperPump, etc.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #4
Training
A. DB Floor Press - 5x5 @ 110's + Bands
B. Decline Press - 8x3 @ 245 + doubled light bands
C. Clean and Press - 5x2 5x1 @ 205
D. Front Plates Raise - 4x10 @ 70​
Energy = 5/5
Man I was flying today, I had a good nights sleep last night so I had a lot of natural energy then I took the Core Zap and I just felt amazingly clean energy for about two hours solid. The come down from the energy buzz is very gentle with this product, you don't crash but you do notice the effect wearing off, which usually takes about 1 hour to go from flying back to baseline.​
Focus + Mood = 4/5
Focus started off strong but faded about half way through my workout. Mood was elevated too, not as strongly as yesterday but still very noticeable and enjoyable.​
Strength = 4/5
During my presses I literally had to slow the weight down at the top, even with the bands attach because I was getting some serious force coming out of the bottom of my lifts. This made today a great Dynamic Effort day because my speed of lifts stayed uber fast throughout the whole session. I did not slow down tempo for any of my lifts what so ever.​
Thermogenisis = 5/5
After today's workout I went home and took a shower in just cold water, I was sweating buckets today. I have never had a supplement make me sweat as much as Core Zap.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #5
Training
A. Anderson Good Morning - 6x2 2 275 6X1 Working up to 355
B. Box Squat - 8x2 worked up to 305 2x1 @ 315
C. Lunges - 4x12
D. GHR Negatives - 5x3
E. Leg Press - 2x50​
Energy = 5/5
Man I was going balls out today, this was probably the best leg workout I have had since hitting a Dead Lift PR about 6-7 weeks ago. I literally had to stop myself a few times because I wasn't giving enough rest between my sets. I usually try to keep rest under a minute but today I only rested about ten seconds between some of my heavy singles. I just felt absolutely explosive today and experienced great clean energy.​
Focus + Mood = 4/5
Focus was outstanding today, but my mood was pretty aggressive. I did not have a euphoric feeling but more of an Alpha Male get the F*** out of my way feeling. Only reason I gave a four out of five today is because the focus dissipated about half way through my workout.​
Strength = 5/5
I hit PR's in both my squat and good mornings today and I was actually able to do lunges with both legs (usually can't do them because of a bad club foot on my right side) Icariin seems to be one of the best ingredients in pre-workout products to increase strength for me, it has yet to let me down.​
Thermogenisis = 4/5
I was pretty warm today, and sweated out a fair amount but it wasn't as bad as other days. I usually wear a hoodie to the gym and today I didn't have to take it off like I have every other time with the Core Zap, but it still needs a good de-funking after the workout.​

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Solid feedback so far and awesome job on the PRs.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #6
Training
A. Bench - 4x3@255+doubled monster mini bands 6x1 working up to 385.
B. DB Floor Press - 3x10 @ 110's and one monster mini
C. Front Plate Raise - 2x12 @ 45 2x8 @ 70
D1. Tate Press - 4x12 @ 40's
D2. Lateral Raise - 4x12 @ 40's​
Energy = 3/5
I dosed a little to close to eating so the energy was greatly delayed. I got a nice kick towards the middle of my workout, but at first I wasn't really feeling it. Took about 1 hour total to kick in. Lasted for a couple hours after, still feeling a little elevated but nothing crazy.​
Focus + Mood = 5/5
Definite euphoria today, I just felt absolutely awesome for a couple hours after dosing. Focus was pretty good, I managed to get through my workout in under half an hour just because I kept my mind on the task of bustin @ss. My mind muscle was great too, all my lifts were going really smooth and my concentric motions were damn explosive and powerful.​
Strength = 4/5
Strength was there today, but no PR's today. During my bench press I got nervous because when I transition from band work to regular lifting I literally almost threw 315 out of my hands at the top of my lift because it came up so quickly. Floor presses felt great too, not only did my chest and triceps feel strong , but my wrist felt like steel when it came to balancing the dumbbells.​
Thermogenisis = 4/5
Kind of had a delayed reaction here as well, I was sweating during my workout, but I was probably sweating more after showering and on my way to work. My body temperature is still up a little bit, and my appetite is somewhat suppressed.​

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just checking in. Log continues to look good buddy! :)

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Like those DB floor presses, and I haven't seen anyone do those Tate presses in a looong time, nice selection of exercises. (Oh, log continues to look good too!)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this workout plan something you put together yourself or is it some program that was already made? It looks really interesting and is very diverse exercise selection!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Its a homebrew adaptation of Westside Barbell training

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #7
Training
A. Trap Bar speed Deads - 10x2 @ 335
B. Cleans - 4x2 @ 225 3x1 @ 235 1xmiss @ 245
C. Box Speed Squats - 8x3 @ 215
D. Hip Flexor & IT Band Streching with bands​
Energy = 4/5
I felt pretty a pretty smooth energy today, I had more than enough energy to do my workout quickly and keep going for a couple hours after, but I also could have sat down and not been fidgety. I waited 45 minutes after dosing to lift today and that seemed to help time the energy raise perfectly.​
Focus + Mood = 3/5
Focus is either really really strong on this product or just a little enhanced like it was today, its really hit or miss which I think has to do more with outside circumstances. Mood always seems to be elevated after dosing though. I think there is a real synergy between the effects on mood and energy with this product. You get that mindset like I can lift this much no problem, I don't need long breaks between sets, yeah I will try a new weight/exercise why not.​
Strength = 4/5
The trap bar deads felt like nothing today, I was flying up while doing them. I probably could have left my feet on a couple of them because it felt so light. Clean also felt pretty good, I felt the first and second pull was easy, it was just the catch that I missed on the last attempt.​
Thermogenisis = 4/5
So I got a good sweat in the gym, went home and took a shower and left for work. By the time I got to work I was sweating like crazy for no apparent reason. I work in a computer server room that has to be around 60 degrees Fahrenheit and I was still sweating even with the A/C. I weighed myself today, and I dropped about 3 lbs since starting the log last week which is cool since it is beach season.​

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pmiller--I'm subbed bro! I'm really liking the looks of this plan so far. Your workout routine is very hard-core and oldschool! Those are impressive numbers for a 21 year old. Stay focused and grounded, and you will see incredible gains over the next few years! Your log is very concise and informative. Keep up the great work!:clap2: THE THUNDERGOD :hammer:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #8
Training

Cardio Day
A. Incline Tredmill
B. Standing Ab Work
C. Snatches - 10x2 @ 150​
Energy = 4/5
Core Zap is the only reason I did snatches today. I had some energy so I figured I would use the most exhausting exercise I know. Energy lasted through the workout. I had a slow come down, but I am absolutely exhauster right now, I almost feel asleep at work!​
Focus + Mood = 5/5
Core Zap makes cardio so much more tolerable. I can concentrate on my head phones as I almost forget how long I have been doing the cardio which is nice. Honestly this is one of the only times I ever smiled while doing cardio lol.​
Strength = 4/5
I kept the Snatched light today, but they still felt easier than usual. Grip felt great today, which was really helping while doing them.​
Thermogenisis = 4/5
Warmed up my body and kept it warm for a while after lifting. I feel a little leaner so thats a plus. This would be kick @ss stacked with some non stim fat burners.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #9
Training
A. 1 board Bench - 10x3 @ 235+double monster mini bands 30-40 secs between sets
B. JM Press - 4 x 10-12 @ 155
C. Military Press - 4x10 @ 185
D. Incline DB press - 3x15-20 @ 90's
E. Band Resisted Pull Over's - 3x15 with two light bands
F. Sprints - towed a 20 pound anchor behind me.
Energy = 5/5
I left the gym after the Band pull overs and decided to take out the trash. When I walked in my garage I seen an old round boat anchor and some rope so I figure why not do some running. When I was done I realized the only reason I did those was because of Core Zap. I couldn't believe how much clean energy I had today. I got like no sleep last night to because I was painting my house all night so I was really impressed today.​
Focus + Mood = 4/5
Focus was alright, but mood was great. This stuff really does give a euphoric sense after dosing. Its very enjoyable to take, because you can be super aggressive to the weights then get up and feel absolutely content and happy after your set.​
Strength = 4/5
Military's felt rough today but everything else felt good. Had an awesome pump in my upper body after the session and I am still feeling pretty pumped now.​
Thermogenisis = 4/5
All I have to say is I sweated enought that I left moisture on the bench was I got up, by the way I has wearing an undershirt and a fleece hoody. I can't believe I actually sweated through a hoodie. I like this because my muscles stay warm throughout the workout which seems to help my joints out nicely.​

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Really enjoying your detailed feeback on this stuff. Looks like everything is going great.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log and great work Pmiller!! Keep kicking @ss dude!!:aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #10
Training
A. Box Squats - 12x2 worked up to 315+60lbs chain. -PR
B. Deads - 8x3 @ 325-415+10' average bands and chains 1x1@ 485
C. Lunges - 2 sets up a ramp
D. Leg Press 2x50 @ 150
Energy = 5/5
Felt unstoppable today, had amazing energy throughout my workout and felt great afterwards. I have notice it takes the energy about 45 minutes to kick in, and when it does you know. You kind of just flip like a switch one minute your baseline then all of a sudden you all revved up.​
Focus + Mood = 5/5
Focus was outstanding today. I was definitely in the zone so to speak. Mood was also great, I would go completely manimal* on the weights then crack jokes while waiting to go again. Also I had a ton of motivation today and absolutely no self doubt.​
Strength = 5/5
Once this log is over I will probably not use Core Zap for all my workouts just because I don't want to become desensitized to the ingredients, but I can tell you I will be dosing it before every leg day for a long long time. Both times I have used this for legs I have hit PR's. Core should change the slogan of this product to :
"Core Zap, the official supplement of leg days!"​
Thermogenisis = 5/5
I was sweeting through a thick hoodie again today, My whole body felt warm and loose which was great. This has been the most consistent aspect of this product so far, you get warm about 30 minutes after dosing in it last for 2-3 hours after for me every time.​

*Manimal - Half man half animal.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #11
Training
A. Bench Press w/ Chains - 10x2 working up to 345
B. Dips - 3x10 @ BW+100+chains
C. Push Press - 3x10 @ 145+chains
D. Tricep Extensions - 2x12 @ 90
Energy = 4/5
Energy was pretty solid today, Absolutely flew through my workout today, barely any rest in between sets after benching.​
Focus + Mood = 3/5
Mood was there, focus was a little iffy. I had more focus at the tail end of my workout then I did at the beginning. Mentally I wasn't all there for my presses but....​
Strength = 5/5
My strength was surprising today. On my presses I did feel like I was going to get up to 315 let alone 345. The strength today was great, I felt like a beast for most of the workout. All my lifts we smooth and explosive.​
Thermogenisis = 4/5
Got pretty damn hot and sweaty today, just not as bad as other days. Still impressive how this effect has not tapered at all yet. Seems like a perfect product to use on a cut while keeping your strength up.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #12
Training
A. Cleans - 10 X 1-2 up to 235
B. Box squats with bands - 12x2 @ 145+Average Bands
C. Seated Good Mornings - 3x10 @ 145
D. Standing Crunches with bands - 3x12
Energy = 4/5
I felt like crap when I woke up today. Dispite 10+ hours of sleep I still didn't have energy. Core Zap definitely woke me the fvck up. Although this wasn't the most energy I have had since starting the log, I did an incredible job picking me up out of whatever funk I was in. I am feeling my normal baseline energy so I am happy about that as well.​
Focus and Mood = 4/5
Despite being off my game today, I still felt pretty content with myself. Usually on days like this I get really p*ssed and it ruins my day but today I just kind of shrugged it off and kept trucking through my session. Definitely gave me a very needed mental boost today​
Strength = 3/5
Just wasn't feeling it today. I took it pretty easy after cleans just because they went pretty rough. I took me about 5 warm up sets to find my groove but after that I was pretty good. The strength today was comparable to what you get from your average NO powder on a good day. So Core Zap was still effective just not the most effective it has been. Once again though this was all me not the Core contributing to a less than stellar session.​
Thermogenisis = 4/5
Once again I was sweating like crazy even though I didn't have a killer session. My work pants have been feeling loose lately so I might just have to step on the scale and see where I am at now.​

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Way to be productive on an "off" day there P.
#'s still look good man.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
185x10 on military press? FTW i wish i had that number. dang. props dude. log looks good btw

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
185x10 on military press? FTW i wish i had that number. dang. props dude. log looks good btw
Thanks, I probably could do a lot more if I could get stronger coming from my upper chest to my nose, once I am past that I can lock out no problem. Just do push press and the strength will come real quick.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how does that help make military press stronger if you use legs? im confused... silly me

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
You overload the top and build speed and momentum through your sticking points. Your legs really don't help to much so you aren't moving the weight with just your legs. Plus on the eccentric portion of the lift its all shoulders so by overloading that you will get a very strong carry over into your military press. Not to mention your going to strengthen your core and traps a lot with this movement and condition your nervous system!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #13
Training
Cardio / Biceps
Light cardio on treadmill the some random bicep curl variation about 16 sets of 10-15.
Energy = 4/5
I decided to indulge myself in a little pump up workout today. I had some stuff on my mind so I figured a workout would help clear it out. I have never done such an intense bicep workout lol. Usually I get pretty board when doing curls, hence why I stick to the big three lifts. I worked out with an old friend today and he was getting ticked off because I wasn't getting tired and he was hitting a brick wall. Didn't get much sleep the last few days and the little I did get wasn't great so it was really cool to be able to have excessive energy today.​
Focus and Mood = 5/5
Working out was like a drug for me today. Honestly after the cardio all my cares started to slip away and I went into a completely content sense of being. Completely turned my mood around and gave me a much better outlook on the day.​
Strength = 4/5
I am not a big max out on curls guy but I was repping 60 lbs dumbbells today for seated curls with no problem. In between a set I seen a couple guys get done dead lifting and leaving the bar on the floor so I went over and with no effort picked up 405 and racked it for them like it was nothing.​
Thermogenisis = 3/5
Surprisingly the thermogenisis was that strong today. I didn't really break a sweat during lifting but I was only doing curls so its hard to judge. During cardio I noticed it a little bit, I usually only sweat during HIIT but I got a good sweet going from some steady state jogging.​

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In between a set I seen a couple guys get done dead lifting and leaving the bar on the floor so I went over and with no effort picked up 405 and racked it for them like it was nothing.
I like doing sh!t like that!! I see the "little" guys benching and they get up to their big "work" sets with like 185 pounds! ha ha I'll be doing curls and go over and grab their 185 and crank out about 8 reps with it!! Then I gently place it back on the Bench and smile at 'em!! :D THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout #14
Training
A. DE Foam Bench Press - 8x3 @ 225 + Chains
B. DB Floor Press - 3x10 @ 120's
C. Plate Raise - 3x12 @ 70
D. 1/2 Flies with chains - 2x25
E. Push Ups - 2x50 w/ chains.
Energy = 5/5
Stellar energy today. One of those days were you just don't feel like leaving. Got a great nights sleep last night so I had a good amount of energy to begin with and the Core Zap just made it outrageous. Looking forward to ME squats tomorrow!​
Focus and Mood = 4/5
Felt like a million bucks again, my focus got a little sidetracked between exercises because I am trying to find a good training partner and seen a possible fit for the position so I kind of invested a little to much time chatting between presses and floor presses. Oh Well.​
Strength = 4/5
Everything was feeling smooth today and force on my lifts was incredible. During floor presses I was coming a full pause on the bottom and still exploding up throughout the sets no problem. Got a crazy pump doing the last two exercises, with a routine like mine pumps are few and far between so its inspiring when I do get one.​
Thermogenisis = 4/5
Thanks to Core Zap I have purchased some new lifting clothes so that I am not doing my laundry every few days, just been sweating like crazy. My pants have been fitting better and I have actually lost about 5-6 pounds since starting the log, with out really trying. Strength's going Up, bloat and weights going down, Pmiller's going to be jacked before you know it!​