Trauma1 Dives Into DCP/Heat Stack/Napalm/Thermo-Glide For A Quick Month Cut!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome my friends! :) I've decided to run a quick month cut stack prior to starting my upcomming cycle in July(those details to be disclosed at the end of the log ;).) I'm looking to cut back down to around 210-215. As long as i get somewhere close to that i'll be happy.

I'm currently at 222lbs as of yesterday. I'm using something that i've never used before in the Heat Stack. I've heard nothing but amazing things about it, so i had to get one when avant did a quick sale on it a few months back.

My Arsenal Will Include The Following: :afro:​

1)DCP(Damage Control Protocol): I will be playing around with my dosing as i go along. I currently plan on starting with the following pattern of 2,3,2,1. My 3 cap dose will be pre-workout for endurance boost effects.

2)Heat Stack(Avant Labs): This is completely new for me. Dosing states 1-3 capsules, up to 3 x daily. I plan of starting out with the lowest dose recommended and going from there. If any avant guys have any suggestions they are more than welcome ot interject. :)

3)Naplam(Avant Research): I plan of applying this at 2 squirts/day to problem areas. Mainly this would be the good old love handle region. I plan to utilize this after showering and exfoliating my skin with my java lather soap to enhance absorbtion. I will use this for the first 2 weeks of the cut.

4)Thermo-Glide(RPN): For those of you that aren't aware, this is the famous Lipoderm-Y formula made into an easy to apply solid stick form by the one and only RPN. I also plan on applying this to problem areas duing the last 2 weeks of this cut.

5)MVI(Multivitamin): One of these daily. If anyone is interested i'm using Centrum Performance because i received it for free.

6)Vitamin D: I supplement with an additional 1000-2000IU/daily. The studies that support the benefits of Vitamin D grow bigger by the day.

7)Atomic Meltdown(RPN): This will be thrown in there on days i decide to chill in the amazing florida sun! :D

8)Gut Health: I will be loading during the first 5 days at 2caps/daily, followed there-after with 1 cap/daily.

9)NOxidant: I will be taking 3 caps/daily before bed at night.

10)Slin: 4 caps/daily with post workout meal.

I'll also have my omega 3-fatty acids in there as well daily.

I shall post daily updates with workout routines. Tomorrow i will weigh in and begin the journey. :hammer:

Today's Song Of The Day is:

The Dropkick Murphys - "The Wild Rover"

I'll start this thread off in typical Irish Tradition!​
:woohoo:

:bb2::bb::head:​

Last edited:
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ahhh to be the first!!! Make me proud..sniff...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, HEAT's greatest effect is the mood enhancing. Also, 3 HEAT+3 DCP will have you sweating like a fat kid on meth. Bring 2 shirts when you go to the gym...either that or a mop.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Down for this bro.

Like the dosing you have planned for the napalm and thermo-glide, should produce some nasty results. Also you are going to be one tan SOB between the meltdown, high Vit D intake, and the Florida sun.

Get cut boss!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, HEAT's greatest effect is the mood enhancing. Also, 3 HEAT+3 DCP will have you sweating like a fat kid on meth. Bring 2 shirts when you go to the gym...either that or a mop.
Lol - This should be interesting indeed. Any other recommendations you have for the heat or napalm would be greatly appreciated. I'm really looking forward to this bad boy!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol - This should be interesting indeed. Any other recommendations you have for the heat or napalm would be greatly appreciated. I'm really looking forward to this bad boy!
This may just be me, but I sweat out a lot of the carrier when I took DCP and/or HEAT to close to a Napalm application. I had much better success when I applied the Napalm and waited 2-3 hours before I had the DCP/HEAT. That stack causes some crazy thermogenesis and really heats me up, not that I need it in TX.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This may just be me, but I sweat out a lot of the carrier when I took DCP and/or HEAT to close to a Napalm application. I had much better success when I applied the Napalm and waited 2-3 hours before I had the DCP/HEAT. That stack causes some crazy thermogenesis and really heats me up, not that I need it in TX.
Good to know. Thanks buddy! :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tear it up my fellow Floridian! :dance:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Wow, i honestly thought that Thermo-Glide was some kind if sex lube (without reading product description)...hahaha

subbed!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck with the cut up man, burn that sh*t off cousin.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck T1 :cool:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm interested in seeing how this stack works out for you.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, i honestly thought that Thermo-Glide was some kind if sex lube (without reading product description)...hahaha
glad I wasn't the only one:cheers:

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

Weight: 222.4lbs(Baseline reading)

Mood: Positive

Energy: Good

Daily Supplementation:

-DCP: 2 caps(10am), 3 caps(2pm), 2 caps(6pm), 1 cap(10pm).

-Heat Stack: 2 caps(10am), 2 caps(2pm), 1 cap(6pm).

-Napalm: 2 squirts each to abdominal region and bi-lat flanks.

-Gut Health: I'm back in the loading phase of 2 caps/day for the next 5 days(dosing tonight at 9pm).

-NOxidant: I'm taking 3 capsules tonight around 9pm.

-Vitamin D: 2000 IU(10am).

-Multi-vitamin: 1 tablet(10am).

-It was cloudy here today so no Atomic Meltdown for me. :(

Workout:

-Today was strickly cardio. I did approximately 40 minutes on the eliptical machine. I also walked about 0.25 miles as a cool down. I will be normally hitting the weights on tuesday, thursday, saturday, and maybe some sundays. I'm lifiting at this point just for maintenance, not to break any PR here. :) My cycle that follows this will be ALL about heavy training.

Daily Narrative: Today was a pretty decent day 1. I felt like i had some very good energy throughout the day thusfar. I definitely worked up quite a sweat during my workout today. I'm thinking about adding in a few more things to the stack. I've already added in NOxidant and Gut Health today as they are staples in my daily routine anyway. I also have some "SLIN" by LG Sciences thanks to the generosity of 3clipse! :) I think it may help utilize my carbs a bit better and contribute to leaning out.

Overall i had a good day and look forward to really pushing myself hard for the next month. I really appreciate all the support guys/gals! My motivation lately had been pretty bad, but honestly i think this will turn that all around and get me back on track. T1 to tear it up!!!!!! :D

Today's Song Of The Day Is:​

The Drop Kick Murphys - "I'm Shipping Up To Boston"

-I have to stick with boston here for another day. I'm still ecstatic about manny's milestone accomplishment! :cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm in!

Hey at least I made the first page...lol.:rofl: I'm in bud! :thumbsup:

Cheers Brutha Man!:cheers:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You better kick that motivation in!!! I'm pulling for you;)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Overkill, nah...not in the vocabulary. I'm in.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You better kick that motivation in!!! I'm pulling for you;)
Yeah today my confidence and motivation was very impressive. I shall prevail!!! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey at least I made the first page...lol.:rofl: I'm in bud! :thumbsup:

Welcome brother, nice to have you following along! :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good T1... and log is nice too. HA :D ZING

Seriously... Layed out nicely.

Adams

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm at work today, so my update will be later tonight. So far so good! :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A likely story.
;).....At least right now it's not TOO busyl

I'm dragging azz a bit today from dropping my carb intake, but i just popped my Heat Stack and DCP. Not to mention some coffee that should have me running laps around the E.R. in a bit.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
;).....At least right now it's not TOO busyl

I'm dragging azz a bit today from dropping my carb intake, but i just popped my Heat Stack and DCP. Not to mention some coffee that should have me running laps around the E.R. in a bit.
"Um sir we have passed my rooms 5 times already, can you please stop running around pushing my wheel chair and screaming light weight."

"Sir I have 4 laps to go and my HR is dropping, please be patient."

-Trauma's now daily cardio circuit at work.

Like the new avi man (from my best point of view I think its a goat getting down on a beer bong?)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Um sir we have passed my rooms 5 times already, can you please stop running around pushing my wheel chair and screaming light weight."

"Sir I have 4 laps to go and my HR is dropping, please be patient."

-Trauma's now daily cardio circuit at work.

Like the new avi man (from my best point of view I think its a goat getting down on a beer bong?)
Lol- Yes, my new avy is indeed a goat funneling a beer. PRICELESS!! :D :lol:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Weight: 221.4(-1lb)

Mood: Great focus today. I remian very motivated in my tasks! :D

Energy: I dragged azz for a bit today. I think the shock of significantly lowered carbs is kicking in. Coffee was my friend today and served the purpose. :)

Supplementation:

DCP: 3 caps(8am), 2 caps(12pm), 2 caps(5pm), 1 cap(10pm)

Heat Stack: 2 caps(8am), 2 caps(12pm), 2 caps(5pm)

Naplam: 2 squirts each to abdominals and bi-lat flank regions at 9am and 10pm.

Gut Health: 2 caps(8am)

NOxidant: 3 caps(10pm)

Multivitamin: 1 tablet(9am)

Vitamin D: 2000 IU(9am)

Slin: 4 caps with post workout meal at 9am

-For any people that may be wondering, i'm using the new 'Nitro Core 24' by optimum nutrition for my protein source.

Workout:

Today i did 35 minutes on the eliptical machine. I felt pretty good and definitely worked up a serious sweat. This combo is totally thermogenic. I also threw in some light Bi's/Tri's. This mainly consisted of supersets due to lack of time today.

Daily Narrative:

Today was a pretty good second day. I got to the gym and had a good cardio workout overall. Energy was very good while at the gym. I did drag azz for some of the day, however i contribute that to the drastic changes i've made in my diet. Coffee got me through the day just fine. I've added in the LG Sciences 'Slin' today also postwork out. Hopefully it can help me utilize some of those carbs a bit better.

I've been debating adding in LG Sciences 'I-GH-1' that i have. Eric from LG Sciences was nice enough to let me try it a while back and i think this would fit in well. I have enough to run for a few months and would continue to stay on it while On-Cycle next month. I haven't decided though. Anyway, i may take tomorrow off from the gym. So far i'm impressed with how i'm feeling on this stack. I really think i'm going to make some nice improvements in this months period.

On to day 3!!!!:drunk:

Today's Song Of The Day Is:

Disturbed - "Inside The Fire"

-Since their new album came out today i felt it was appropriate. This song KICKS AZZ!!! :head:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Im in..How could I miss a log as profound as this??

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like how my song of the day idea has been stolen for commercial use.....at least it's in the family. :)

Dude you hear that new motely crue song yet.....Saints of Los Angeles, sounds just like their old stuff.....sh*t is hot.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like how my song of the day idea has been stolen for commercial use.....at least it's in the family. :)

Dude you hear that new motely crue song yet.....Saints of Los Angeles, sounds just like their old stuff.....sh*t is hot.
The new disturbed is HOT!! :)

I thought at least you would have something to say about my new avy. It's freaking perfect haha!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new disturbed is HOT!! :)

I thought at least you would have something to say about my new avy. It's freaking perfect haha!!
Dude remember that goat that was tied on near Remmon hill or whatever....we fukked with that thing so bad...ahahaha

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude remember that goat that was tied on near Remmon hill or whatever....we fukked with that thing so bad...ahahaha
Oh yeah LOL!! :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

Weight: 220.3(-2.1lbs total)

Mood: Still very positive in accomplishing my goals. I feel like i'm gaining more desire each day.

Energy: I was up and down today. Supplementing with coffee seems to get me through the rougher times. Overall though, better than yesterday.

Today's Supplementation:

DCP: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(1pm), 2 caps(5pm), 1 cap(10pm)

Heat Stack: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(1pm), 2 caps(5pm)

Napalm: 2 squirts to abdominals and bi-lateral flanks at 9am and 10pm

Multivitamin: 1 capsule(9:30am)

Vitamin D: 2000 IU(9:30am)

Gut Health: 2 caps at 9:30am

NOxidant: 3 caps at 10pm

Workout:

Today was an off day for me.

Daily Narrative:

So i'm now 3 days into this stack. I've been feeling very good with strong motivation. I continued to have periods of up and down today. As i've stated before, i think the significant carb depletion is the main cause. I'm down about 2 lbs thusfar, however i also attribute that to lowered carb intake and subsequent water loss. I've noticed with the 3 cap/heat stack, and 3 cap DCP dose i'm sweating fairly good......even not when working out.

My fluid intake has been high and no cramping issues to note at this time. I also don't notice any G.I. disturbances when taking a larger dose of the DCP. :) I'm already noticing a significant reduction in any sub cutaneous water i was carrying prior to starting this cut. On to kick some azz in day 4!!!!:bruce1:

Ozzy Osbourne - "Perry Mason"

Ozzy always has been and always will be one of my favs of all-time!! Ozzy sure had some AMAZING guitar players over the years. My favorites are the obvious 'Randy Rhoads', 'Jake E. Lee', and 'Zakk Wylde'. This one is for you trip! :D

Last edited:
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Now your talking my style!

Day 3

Weight: 221.3(-2.1lbs total)

Mood: Still very positive in accomplishing my goals. I feel like i'm gaining more desire each day.

Energy: I was up and down today. Supplementing with coffee seems to get me through the rougher times. Overall though, better than yesterday.

Today's Supplementation:

DCP: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(1pm), 2 caps(5pm), 1 cap(10pm)

Heat Stack: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(1pm), 2 caps(5pm)

Napalm: 2 squirts to abdominals and bi-lateral flanks at 9am and 10pm

Multivitamin: 1 capsule(9:30am)

Vitamin D: 2000 IU(9:30am)

Gut Health: 2 caps at 9:30am

NOxidant: 3 caps at 10pm

Workout:

Today was an off day for me.

Daily Narrative:

So i'm now 3 days into this stack. I've been feeling very good with strong motivation. I continued to have periods of up and down today. As i've stated before, i think the significant carb depletion is the main cause. I'm down about 2 lbs thusfar, however i also attribute that to lowered carb intake and subsequent water loss. I've noticed with the 3 cap/heat stack, and 3 cap DCP dose i'm sweating fairly good......even not when working out.

My fluid intake has been high and no cramping issues to note at this time. I also don't notice any G.I. disturbances when taking a larger dose of the DCP. :) I'm already noticing a significant reduction in any sub cutaneous water i was carrying prior to starting this cut. On to kick some azz in day 4!!!!:bruce1:

Ozzy Osbourne - "Perry Mason"

Ozzy always has been and always will be one of my favs of all-time!! Ozzy sure had some AMAZING guitar players over the years. My favorites are the obvious 'Randy Rhoads', 'Jake E. Lee', and 'Zakk Wylde'. This one is for you trip! :D

Ok you must've checked back in my old log and took my video....lol...j/k:p Ozzy's Perry Mason is still my all time favorite from him. Seriously...Zakk Wylde's guitar skills are legendary! Great selection bro. :thumbsup:

Now as far as your results are going...looks like your starting off strong bro...awesome! I'm jealous because I've heard so much about how effective the Heat Stack is from Avant, but you can't find it anywhere anymore so I've never had a chance to put it to the test myself. As far as DCP goes...thats one of my favorite products in general...I can only imagine how well the Heat stack and DCP stack together...and from what I'm seeing from you it would appear it most certainly is quite the awesome cut stack.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok you must've checked back in my old log and took my video....lol...j/k:p Ozzy's Perry Mason is still my all time favorite from him. Seriously...Zakk Wylde's guitar skills are legendary! Great selection bro. :thumbsup:

Now as far as your results are going...looks like your starting off strong bro...awesome! I'm jealous because I've heard so much about how effective the Heat Stack is from Avant, but you can't find it anywhere anymore so I've never had a chance to put it to the test myself. As far as DCP goes...thats one of my favorite products in general...I can only imagine how well the Heat stack and DCP stack together...and from what I'm seeing from you it would appear it most certainly is quite the awesome cut stack.

Thanks brother! Yeah i agree that this song kicks azz. Trip and i used to rock out to it often. Zakk Wylde is just unbelieveable!

I wish i had another bottle of the Heat Stack because i'd send it to you to try out. I'm VERY impressed with what i've experienced thusfar. :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boy am I sorry I missed this. Ill have to catch up on your log. Stack looks s1ckk!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
No pics yet? And what's this I hear about you having relations with a goat?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Zakk Wylde is just unbelieveable!
I fukkin' love Wylde! I've got all of his solo work, which is just brutal riff after brutal riff!
The best album, IMO, is Hangover Volume. His ability to play every instrument, including the piano is unreal.