Anabolic Pump

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.67%

Thumbs up Anabolic Pump

Hello everyone, I just want to Thank my friend B5150 of anabolic minds board for turning me on to a supplement called anabolic pump. I bought this stuff and it is incredible, I take it like it recommends which is on workout days take 1 capsule 15min. before intaking carbs 3 times a day but you have to make sure you allow 6 hrs in between each capsule intake. When you do so u can feel this stuff working this is no lie, after you eat u steal feel hungry and empty so u have to be careful not to over due the eating by eating to much and intaking to many carbs because u will honestly feel like the food went right through u but it really didn't it just got broken down how ever anobolic pump breaks it down. I have taken it for a week and already my wife is like have you noticed how much your stomach has gone done. She said to me your are losing weight fast. Also I have noticed gains in alot of my lifting. I am here to tell you this is some really good stuff, I can't weight to see the results in a month period of time. I will keep every one informed of my progress but I am very pleased so far. I feel no side effects at all, unless you don't allow that 6 hr window in between ea. capsule, like I did the first couple of times. You will get a hell of a belly ache and you will feel very Nautious.(that might be spelled wrong but u get the pic.) but if u take it right u will feel good and after a week you will start feeling lighter depending on how your body takes to it. I really cannot believe this stuff. Thanks B5150 I owe u man!!!!!!!!!!

2. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Yeah! Anabolic Pump is all that. I'm glad it is working for you as well as I told you it would. It has change a lot about how I eat and grow.

Now if it could just make me as big and strong as you I would be even happier.
  3. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by grdjr1 View Post
    Hello everyone, I just want to Thank my friend B5150 of anabolic minds board for turning me on to a supplement called anabolic pump. I bought this stuff and it is incredible, I take it like it recommends which is on workout days take 1 capsule 15min. before intaking carbs 3 times a day but you have to make sure you allow 6 hrs in between each capsule intake. When you do so u can feel this stuff working this is no lie, after you eat u steal feel hungry and empty so u have to be careful not to over due the eating by eating to much and intaking to many carbs because u will honestly feel like the food went right through u but it really didn't it just got broken down how ever anobolic pump breaks it down. I have taken it for a week and already my wife is like have you noticed how much your stomach has gone done. She said to me your are losing weight fast. Also I have noticed gains in alot of my lifting. I am here to tell you this is some really good stuff, I can't weight to see the results in a month period of time. I will keep every one informed of my progress but I am very pleased so far. I feel no side effects at all, unless you don't allow that 6 hr window in between ea. capsule, like I did the first couple of times. You will get a hell of a belly ache and you will feel very Nautious.(that might be spelled wrong but u get the pic.) but if u take it right u will feel good and after a week you will start feeling lighter depending on how your body takes to it. I really cannot believe this stuff. Thanks B5150 I owe u man!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you BB150.

And thank you sir for the review and trusting in BB150!
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Thank you BB150.

And thank you sir for the review and trusting in BB150!
    UPSLabs - "what can brown do for you?"

B 5 1 5 0 - "just don't call me late for dinner"
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.3%

i have no stomach issues at all......i take my first two doses within 3 hrs.....breakfast and preworkout i usually eat breaky at about 10:30 and then pre workout meal at like 1 or 1:30.....
  6. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

I can take mine at closer intervals with no issues as well.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.3%

how long should i take it before carb meals? 15 min? some ppl say 30-45 min......and on the bottle it says 15
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.67%

I always learned to stick with what the bottle says. I don't know how much it matters as to how long you wait after the 15 min, but I would not cut it short when it comes to the 6 hr interval. So i most definely stick to the direction on the bottle, These are the people who make it, so i trust there judgement. They put those direction on the bottles for a reason, but for some people it might not have a bad effect, but for others it will and trust me you don't want to feel that pain. stick with what the bottle says.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Lotto View Post
    how long should i take it before carb meals? 15 min? some ppl say 30-45 min......and on the bottle it says 15
    I've never once heard 30-45 minutes for Anabolic Pump.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I've never once heard 30-45 minutes for Anabolic Pump.
    In the AP Manual it suggests waiting 30 mins or so if you are nonresponsive to carbs.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jix77 View Post
    In the AP Manual it suggests waiting 30 mins or so if you are nonresponsive to carbs.
    Jesus, I better read the manual!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.67%

Ok everyone here is an update on Anabolic Pump, i finished my 1st bottle and let me tell u this stuff is very good stuff! I will just give u an little example of what kind of gains i got.

wk 1 Bench 225 1x, 185 6x, 185 4x

wk 2 Bench 225 5x, 185 10x, 185 6x

wk 3 Bench 225 10x, 185 15x, 185 10x

wk 4 Bench 245 7x, 225 8x, 185 13x

that is a sm. example I am going to go for 315 max in one wk. but i went up in weight on all exercises for my tricep, shoulder, bicep, back, legs, calves quite a bit. as far as my weight, I lost fat but not as much as I could have which is my fault, because I took advantage of this product by not eating quite right. But me and other people have noticed a big difference. That is one thing you need to be careful of when taking this product is to not allow yourself to get careless and shy away from your diet, because u will definitely feel this product work and you will definitely feel hungary but u really r not. With my next bottle which i Have to buy pretty quick, I will stick to the diet. I kid u not this stuff is Great!!! I want to say Thankx to USP Labs for an great product and I will be using this stuff until i Peak out with my body.
  13. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Damn, them are some numbers. Now I feel tiny next to you...well almost
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.05%

Quote Originally Posted by grdjr1 View Post
    Ok everyone here is an update on Anabolic Pump, i finished my 1st bottle and let me tell u this stuff is very good stuff! I will just give u an little example of what kind of gains i got.

wk 1 Bench 225 1x, 185 6x, 185 4x

wk 2 Bench 225 5x, 185 10x, 185 6x

wk 3 Bench 225 10x, 185 15x, 185 10x

wk 4 Bench 245 7x, 225 8x, 185 13x
    huh... I was just looking into this product b/c the price at NP is so cheap right now. However, color me very very skeptical on those "gains." 225 x1 and then two weeks later for 10??? wtf....hmm
    Am I reading that right? If not my apologies.

15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.2%

How do you dose AP for the PWO meal? Just take it on the way out of the gym, then get home and eat your meal?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.67%

Quote Originally Posted by StanChampion View Post
    huh... I was just looking into this product b/c the price at NP is so cheap right now. However, color me very very skeptical on those "gains." 225 x1 and then two weeks later for 10??? wtf....hmm
    Am I reading that right? If not my apologies.

Sorry that it took me so long to respond, but i just logged back in tonight 7/24/08 and seen this reply. Well dood let me tell you, I am 37 yrs old i have taken alot of stuff in my life for bodybuilding, I have competed in NPC competitions, I attended several seminars, I have met and talked to professionals like Rich Gaspari, Phil Hill u probably don't even know who he is, he's from jersey, Lee Lebrada etc. and i will tell u this is a very good product to gain strength and lean muscle mass and those numbers that i put up there is very accurate. Now with my experience it might be hard to believe coming from whoever the hell you are, but i don't lie and i don't have to lie because i get nothing out this but my gains and that is just how it is, u can like or lump i don't really give a damn. Yea u pissed me off because u have no clue maybe if u tried lifting properly u might get the same gains. I am a true superset person when it comes to putting on the mass and strength at a fast rate but u may not know what that is, i am all about technique and not about the showing off maybe that is what u like to do, but just those things alone will make gains for u and then add something like this product with it and u will get my results, unless u don't what the hell u r doing. So look within yourself and maybe u will find the problem for u not getting the proper gains.

:bruce3::bruce3:
  17. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Well I know grdjr1 personally and I was the one that turned him on to it. He asked me what I was using to get the results I was getting. I told him I used USPLabs products and I recommended AP. So based on my results I achieved and he witnessed he took the risk and got him self an assload of it. He's a much bigger boy than me and I do alright. I don't doubt for a second he is pushing those lbs. He's a good sized fella and I have seen him get a bit more stealthy in his composition by just adding in the AP. Actually I have turned on few guys who are experiencing similar responses. You should take a look at my log. I'm doing pretty go myself. Making gains every split time after time week after week.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Pump on Anabolic Diet ?s
    By bj22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 12:47 AM
  2. Getting off anabolic diet - with anabolic pump's help
    By dertynasty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 06:15 PM
  3. Anabolic Armageddon Stack (1 DCP + 1 Anabolic Pump)
    By thetuna in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 05:39 PM