Anabolic Pump - 1 cap. upon awakening
    Stoked - 2 caps. upon awakening

Shred XS - 2 caps before preworkout meal
    Anabolic pump - 1 cap before preworkout meal
    Drive - 2 caps before preworkout meal

Stoked - 2 caps 1hr. before bed.
    Anabolic Pump - 1 cap

Workout
    It is time for me to change it up some. for the past 2 weeks I have been going high reps and am deciding to do something different now.
    Flat Barbell - 255x5/265x5/275x3/275x3/225x10
    Incline Barbell - 205x5/205x6/215x4/225x3
    Decline DB - 95x7/95x8/95x6
    Decline DB Flies - 45x10/50x10/55x8
    Weighted Dips - 50x7/50x8/50x8

My chest feels sore as hell 2 days later. which is a good thing. great shock to the body on the change of workout up. I will stick to this for about 2 weeks.
    •   

3. Day 16

Supplements
    Drive - 3 caps. upon awakening
    Anabolic Pump - 1 cap. upon awakening
    Stoked - 2 caps. upon awakening

Shred XS - 2 caps before preworkout meal
    Anabolic pump - 1 cap before preworkout meal
    Drive - 2 caps before preworkout meal

Stoked - 2 caps 1hr. before bed.
    Anabolic Pump - 1 cap

Workout
    Warm-up Superset
    Wide Grip Body Pull-Up - 3x10
    Weighted Hyperextensions - 25lb 3x10

Back
    Close grip cable Pull Down - 120x12/150x10/160x8/170x6
    Weighted Body Pulls.(feet in chair) - 10x12/25x8/25x8
    DB Rows - 100x8/100x8/100x8
    Straight Bar Pull Downs(Lats) - 40x12/50x12/60x10

Bi's
    Reverse E-Z curl - 85lb 3x10
    DB Preacher Curls - 30x10/35x8/35x8
    Standing DB Curls - 45x8/50x8/55x6

I felt sluggish tuesday. Cant figure out why though. I did get a great back workout in though. My back and Bi's got yoked up.

Day 17 - I jogged for 15min. and took the day off. felt good to. need to recharge I guess.

4. Taking a break can make a difference! Keep up the dedication!

5. Well guys my run with these products was 21 total days. I didn't have time to post my last 3 workouts and with 2 days left I hurt my lower back AGAIN. Luckily the following day I was going on vacation to destin and I had to take the week off. Seriously couldn't even sleep in a good position. It is now 10 days since i injured it and I had 2 days left, tomorrow being my last. I took my drive with 3 pills in the a.m. and my stoked like I normally do. 2am/2pm. my anabolic pump before all 3 meals today and I felt awesome. I only had 3.5 hours of sleep last night do to my arrival home and driving and I still got up and took my drive/stoked/AP/shred and felt great. anyway I only have some stoked left and very little AP and will continue to take it till finished.

I apologize for not keeping posts going but i was vacationing with family and didn't get to let you guys know(strategicmove) that I was going out of town, plus the back injury sucked. As far as the supps go I was very pleased.

amazingly I put on 3 lbs in 3 weeks. dieted still and looked alot leaner than when I got off my havoc cycle and only 2lbs lighter. WOW. an exchange of water for muscle. anyway. it was a good combo and I will be looking to mix it up soon. Later,and thanx strategic and all others.......
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Well guys my run with these products was 21 total days. I didn't have time to post my last 3 workouts and with 2 days left I hurt my lower back AGAIN. Luckily the following day I was going on vacation to destin and I had to take the week off. Seriously couldn't even sleep in a good position. It is now 10 days since i injured it and I had 2 days left, tomorrow being my last. I took my drive with 3 pills in the a.m. and my stoked like I normally do. 2am/2pm. my anabolic pump before all 3 meals today and I felt awesome. I only had 3.5 hours of sleep last night do to my arrival home and driving and I still got up and took my drive/stoked/AP/shred and felt great. anyway I only have some stoked left and very little AP and will continue to take it till finished.

I apologize for not keeping posts going but i was vacationing with family and didn't get to let you guys know(strategicmove) that I was going out of town, plus the back injury sucked. As far as the supps go I was very pleased.

amazingly I put on 3 lbs in 3 weeks. dieted still and looked alot leaner than when I got off my havoc cycle and only 2lbs lighter. WOW. an exchange of water for muscle. anyway. it was a good combo and I will be looking to mix it up soon. Later,and thanx strategic and all others.......
    No hassles! Sorry to hear about your lower back problem. Take your time to fix yourself. Get well soon!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 02:17 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 11:08 PM
  3. Drive/AP/Powerfull and/or stoked
    By Bravoboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 01:34 PM
  4. Stoked, Drive, Activate X stack
    By The G Train in forum Supplements