3AD + Havoc Log Unsponsored

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Hey everybody, Title says it all. Two amazing products, one freaking amazing recomp.

Products:
3AD - 6 per day, 3 at lunch, 3 preworkout
Havoc - 30mg per day, 1 at lunch, 1 preworkout, 1 nighttime
Cycle Support - 2 servings, afternoon and prebed.
Animal Flex - 1 pak per day with breakfast
Cissus RX - 2 with breakfast
ON Whey w/ cycle support
VPX Meltdown - 2 caps pre-breakfast

Me:
23, male, 192, 14%bf

Goals: Gain 8lbs of muscle, lose 5lbs of fat.
Make my calves grow.

LET'S DO THIS THING!
:woohoo:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ah nice selection, I was thinking of running this at some stage as well! Good luck!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I believe this is the first 3-ad stacked log (at least that I have come across).

First time cycle or any previous history with anything?

What does your meat and potatoes of the cycle look like (diet, training, etc)?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I've run Winztrol solo for 3 weeks, methyl-e and propadrol (crap), 1-androsterone bridged to havoc. 1-andro sucked but the last three weeks of havoc rocked my socks off.

I'm going to to be eating a tiny bit above maintenance (2300cals) for a solid recomp. Maybe add some more cals towards the end in case I'm not getting enough strength. Training 5 times a week, 1-2 muscle groups.

I hit back yesterday - pullups, barbell rows ( lower back previous injury had my quit that), lat pulldown, and dumbbell rows. It was OK, but I'm going to switch gyms for back for better row machines and pulley systems. Still sore as crap though.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Chest today

flat barbell, incline smith, pec deck, decline machine press

Decent strength, but unbelievable pump.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I look forward to following this one. I think this stack is going to give some amazing results. Good luck brother! :D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up man, looking forward to seeing how this goes!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to to be eating a tiny bit above maintenance (2300cals) for a solid recomp. Maybe add some more cals towards the end in case I'm not getting enough strength. Training 5 times a week, 1-2 muscle groups.
You may want to eat quite a bit MORE than that, mate, since that's actually quite a bit BELOW your maintenace (which I would say is ~3000 calories, give or take 200 calories, based on your age, (and providing you are 170-180 cm), weight, and training levels). And taking those products is going to lean you out anyways, so you can afford to eat more than you would normally (just ask Craig). I would suggest aiming for at LEAST 3000 calories, and then adjust it as you go along. Just a thought...

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I dont know how to put pictures on here cause i've never tried. Granted i have no digital pics anyway.

Legs today:
Hack Squat, Leg Press, Lying Ham curls, Knee Extensions. Hit some really high reps (12-15) on everything, as my previous training focused on the 4-8 rep range. Couldn't walk well at all afterward.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you, also want to note that i've already encountered slight back pumps.
I agree with C about the taurine(5-6 Grams/day seems to work great). You can also try adding in Poseidon to effectively enhance overall hydration and limit the pumps.

If not, make sure to keep your fluid and electrolyte intake high to help in prevention.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
the back pumps have subsided, but I have brought up my fluids a considerable amount.

I hit shoulders on friday with lateral raises, shrugs, upright rows, and inverted front raises. Pretty decent workout. Sore as hell too.

Saturday was triceps and calves. Skull crushers, rope extensions, attempted dips but my chest was still killing me, so i tried my hardest at close grip pushups. Burned out calves with 6 sets of seated raises for 15 reps per set.

Notes: arms looked unbelievable during workout and traps exploded into new growth already. Everything on me is really sore. Week 2 is going to be BIG.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
hit biceps really late on monday night, preacher curls, dumbbell hammers, and incline dumbbell curls. Wanted to hit calves too but had to wake up early so I skipped out. No workout today, Chest tomorrow.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like all is going well. Nice work thusfar! :)

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Things are going pretty well, Increasing Havoc to 40mg. I've decided that this is going to be my last hormonal cycle, and going out with a bang.

Hit chest today: flat dummbell, decline barbell, incline dumbbell flyes, and flat machine press. Pretty amazing workout. No side effects today.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Just did back today, pretty subpar because I had to workout at 10pm and no pullup bar. wide grip lat pulldown, close grip pulley rows, wide grip machine rows, and close grip pulldowns. Strength was there, but my lower back is still bothering me so i'm staying with machines.

Emptied out some some green tea caps so I can cap my cycle support. I just cant take the taste anymore. It looks like 4 caps per scoop, maybe 3, but i'm taking 4 just in case.

On a side note I'm dying to try USP's Prime, hell I joined the inner circle just to order in ahead of time.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to follow this one too!

keep up the great work!

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I have a strain at the origin point of my left trap, right in my upper neck about 4 inches away from my ear. Not excruciating but i cant laterally flex my head or rotate it to the left either. So I couldnt perform shrugs tonight I just focused on the delts and calves.

Dumbbell laterals, machine laterals, and inverted front raises. then 5 sets of standing calf press and 3 sets of leg press calf raises. My medial delts were hurting even after I finished calves. Felt pretty strong with the dumbbells, but by the time i started the machine my shoulders were shot because of minimal resting times. Can't wait for tomorrow's tri's and abs. Then hopefully nail my girlfriend. Peace.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Triceps went well, overhead two handed dumbbell extension, reverse grip two handed pulley pressdowns, and close grip pushups for 3 sets to failure. Abs were 4 sets of lying leg raises, 3 sets of oblique crunches, and 3 sets of 30 sec planks.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Hit biceps on monday, and back today. Not really smart I know but my bi's werent too sore.

Barbell Curls, Alternating hammer curls (added weight!!), preacher machine, reverse grip pulley curls, seated calf press

Assisted pullups, dumbbell rows, close grip pulldowns, and bent over t-bar rows. Spine erectors were alright but I still cant actually exercise them.

Looking pretty goddamn awesome, not gonna lie.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was chest. Moved up on flat dumbbell press, absolutely crushed incline hammer str, crapped out on a flye machine and then finished off with decline angled pulley flyes. Very happy with my progress here. got the same reps as last week on flat dumbbells but with heavier weight. Nice full upper pecs too!!

Today was shoulders. Upright rows, dumbbell laterals, pulley system straight bar front raises (actually hit the medial head moreso) and standing calf raises. Good workout. Hurting something fierce.

Tomorrow is legs since I skipped em last week.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
So this entire week was absolute hell and i apologize for not posting sooner.

I began PCT last friday because my BP was giving me issues and seriously considered it a cholesterol problem as well. It was actually quite frightening, and a reality check. There's definite risks that come with using these products and I went overboard. 6 caps of 3-ad and 40mg of havoc did not sit well with my body, even after dropping the vpx meltdown after the first week, and increasing cycle support to 3 servings a day. As of now I'm much better, but have continued using cycle support at 3 servings and added in a beta-sisterol (and other phenols) product. I'm also using Torem, 6-oxo at 300mg, PCS, and 8 caps of drive. Lifts are still increasing slightly and I feel amazing. My test is back baby!

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
hi im thinking of starting havoc. I just did about 4 weeks of massfx max. It was pretty good i gotta say.
Do u need to preload the usual supps before taking havoc?
How were the sides for u gtrain?
thanks

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So this entire week was absolute hell and i apologize for not posting sooner.

I began PCT last friday because my BP was giving me issues and seriously considered it a cholesterol problem as well. It was actually quite frightening, and a reality check. There's definite risks that come with using these products and I went overboard. 6 caps of 3-ad and 40mg of havoc did not sit well with my body, even after dropping the vpx meltdown after the first week, and increasing cycle support to 3 servings a day. As of now I'm much better, but have continued using cycle support at 3 servings and added in a beta-sisterol (and other phenols) product. I'm also using Torem, 6-oxo at 300mg, PCS, and 8 caps of drive. Lifts are still increasing slightly and I feel amazing. My test is back baby!
Did you have any bloodwork G train?

How is everything going at this point?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
No, I dont have any blood work data. I can list symptoms however: random internal pains around my chest, quads and forearms, my blood pressure also increased to 142/91 during the 3rd week which is unacceptable.

Everything feels great now though, blood pressure is back to around 118/76. Workouts are good.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I dont have any blood work data. I can list symptoms however: random internal pains around my chest, quads and forearms, my blood pressure also increased to 142/91 during the 3rd week which is unacceptable.

Everything feels great now though, blood pressure is back to around 118/76. Workouts are good.
Good to hear buddy.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

Believe it or not, I had similar results with 3-AD when I went up to 6 caps a day.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
My systolic is has been high b4 but my diastolic is always low.

I tested once and my systolic(top) was 147ish and my diastolic was like 73.... creaped me out. That was on a wacky day though where I ended up going to doc. Actually had pinched nerve and overtrained muscles. That coulda been the case :p

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
My systolic is has been high b4 but my diastolic is always low.

I tested once and my systolic(top) was 147ish and my diastolic was like 73.... creaped me out. That was on a wacky day though where I ended up going to doc. Actually had pinched nerve and overtrained muscles. That coulda been the case :p
I had a seven day average where both my systolic and diastolic were above a 10 point increase. This was taken first thing in the morning after sitting in a chair for 5 minutes. My readings went from around 118/60 the first week at 4 caps every day to a seven day average of 134/70 at 6 caps a day on the fifth week. It should also be noted that I ran zero support supplements other than ACES, a B-Complex, and SAM-e.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
mines crazy sometimes. My right arm can be like 12-17 points higher than my left. I think I may be drinking too much Iced tea. And the caffiene is mixing with other things.

Then at times bot harms can be 118/65ish with a HR of 70...

Mine test now was L 113/65ish and R 117/71 HR of about 69

I am happy with that I guess.

My right arm is a lil more build than my left(bigger bicep, thicker) would this accound for the diff?