powerful-current version.

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

powerful-current version.

just about finished with first week on this. i am impressed. i have been taking 2 caps with my fatburner/stim first thing upon waking, 30-45 minutes pre-fasted cardio. the endorphin rush has been incredible, haven't felt this good post workout in a long time.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thats a great muscle preservation stack with the fasted cardio being instigated in your training. Also you certainly get the best of both worlds when stacking an energy booster with PFUll to counter act the fatigue that is felt when GH is being increased.

Are you dosing before bed as well? Are you noting improved sleep?
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Thats a great muscle preservation stack with the fasted cardio being instigated in your training. Also you certainly get the best of both worlds when stacking an energy booster with PFUll to counter act the fatigue that is felt when GH is being increased.

Are you dosing before bed as well? Are you noting improved sleep?
    yes and yes. i am also taking 2 an hour after post workout meal. 3 before bed. the high i am getting on fasted cardio is real nice.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

the new powerful is a great product. when i am not stacking it - i use it for its sleep benefits.

but i use ap's product when stacking its counter part with drive
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.55%

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    the new powerful is a great product. when i am not stacking it - i use it for its sleep benefits.

but i use ap's product when stacking its counter part with drive
    powerful/drive/rpm, would be a great stack. right now im on pct, pcs/psarm/formadrol/powerful, and using meltdown/powerful for fasted cardio. going to try igf-2/neovar next.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    powerful/drive/rpm, would be a great stack. right now im on pct, pcs/psarm/formadrol/powerful, and using meltdown/powerful for fasted cardio. going to try igf-2/neovar next.
    igf-2/neovar are great products - especially stacked with drive/rpm!
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.55%

igf-2/neovar are great products - especially stacked with drive/rpm!
    haven't been on creatine for awhile, should react well to the new neovar. powerful is treating me well, looking forward to comparing to igf-2.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i go back and forth -either super cissus/powerfull or ifg-2/drive/rpn/incarnate. i did run powerfull with drive/rpn first try - but then switched to ifg-2 and there was a huge difference.

of course that was me and how i responded
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.55%

i go back and forth -either super cissus/powerfull or ifg-2/drive/rpn/incarnate. i did run powerfull with drive/rpn first try - but then switched to ifg-2 and there was a huge difference.

so what was the difference? igf-2 that much better? hell if thats the case i might throw some in with the powerful on the stack im running.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Bump for the Big Moose Can you elaborate on how you thought there was a difference when you switched from powerful to igf2?
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.55%

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Bump for the Big Moose Can you elaborate on how you thought there was a difference when you switched from powerful to igf2?
    calling mr. moose, is there a moose in the house. yeah i was curious what he was trying to say too. didn't fully understand.