Jmh80's "Napalm + Clen = MF'in WIN!" Review (Post #7000 - NSFW hot chicks included)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Jmh80's "Napalm + Clen = MF'in WIN!" Review (Post #7000 - NSFW hot chicks included)

Thought I'd kill 2 birds with one stone. I need to put up my pics and review of my ~2 month run of Napalm w/ clen.
(NOT sponsored, btw.)

I also need to post up my post #7000 thread - which I promised some hot chicks.

So - to keep you homo's from just looking, fapping, and not reading the Napalm/clen review - I'm posting the ladies at the end.

Summary
You think spot fat reduction is a myth, eh?
HA!
Napalm in and of itself will cut fat wherever you want. The addition of clen really kicks this into the stratosphere.

The Napalm/clen mixture I used has given me a well defined 4 pack and has now given my lower 2 abs some visibilty (there was none before). I now have the start of banding in the lower oblique region and more definition in the upper oblique region (those finger-like muscles are really popping out). I now have a defined line where my obliques start.
(I hope you can see all this in the pictures - I'm so white it doesn't seem to come through as well as in the mirror. Others have confirmed this.)

Verdict
WIN!
Plain and simple. This is the best fat loss stack I've used, the best spot reduction I've used, and THE BEST my abs have looked in about 9 or 10 years (back to when I was a skinny turd).

Highly, highly, highly recommend.

Product Details
Started 2/23/08 and finished 5/3/08.

Took a bottle of ~3 year old liquid clen that was 60 mL's of 200 mcg's/mL. (Unsure if any had degraded.)
I went ahead and used all of it - I will NOT ever use clen in an oral fashion again. So - figured I'd just use this stuff up now.

I had to get another bottle to mix the whole clen liquid in with the Napalm. The Napalm bottle is not big enough to hold that increase in volume.

I say again that the Napalm bottle is not big enough for 60 mL's of clen. I used an old Penetrate bottle to mix it all and then put maybe half back in the Napalm bottle.
I did use the Napalm pump so as to dose as Avant recommends.

Napalm is about 118 mL's itself. I added 60 mL's of clen. This gives a total volume of 178 mL's.
I intended to go to the equivalent of 4 pumps of Napalm per day - which would have been 6 pumps (accounting for the reduction in volume of Napalm per pump).
I however started the first few weeks at 4 pumps per day. Or about 2.5 pumps of Napalm.
(This is why my stack was so long - just so you understand.)

I later lined out at 6 pumps per day.
3 on my abs. 1 each on my obliques/some part of my lower back. And the last spread over the lower 2 abs and lowest part of the oblique in a horizontal manner.

I applied these pretty much first thing after my shower.
(I often didn't take a shower at night and I wanted to have applied after a shower - so most of these were first thing. The doses were not spread out 12 hrs as recommended.)

Rotation with Lipoderm-Y
I used a one week rotation with the Napalm/clen mix and Lipoderm-Y (the bulk version I bought a while ago). I used right at a bit over half of the Lipo-Y (I once went like 9 days on the Lipo-Y because I forgot to switch back).
I finished with the Lipo-Y in hopes of getting rid of some of the bloat.
(Don't have to do that, IMO.)

Training details
Only change I made was to add some cardio - and that was half-way through this trial. It was at first walking on the treadmill or the elliptical at a constant speed for 20 to 30 mins.
By late April I started on the incline treadmill interval routine JJohn posted.

I wasn't consistant in the cardio. Some weeks I did 3 days, some weeks 2 days, most weeks 1 day. I'd put the average at 1.5 days per week.

Diet details
No real changes while on Napalm/clen.

Supplement details
No other fat burners while taking this - apart from my daily addition to stimulants. (I don't take one specific stim. often enough to really help with fat loss all that much).
This wasn't any different than today.

I did start X-factor/Drive/RPM on 4/12/08. So - 2 weeks of overlap with that.

Pictures
Before I started

3 weeks in (3/15/08)

There are some pictures on 4/12/08 in my X-factor/Drive/RPM log if you want to click the link in my signature.

About a week and a half after I finished (bloat subsided maybe a week after but I didn't have time to take pics during the week) 5/18/08

General thoughts
I believe the pictures speak for themselves.
I loved this stuff. I will be running this again.
Just got 2 bottles of Napalm from Nutra during this blow-out sale. :woohoo:

Any questions about Napalm/clen?

NSFW

This girl's name is Marie. She lives in ATL.

^^ The FSU cow girls (or whatever they were called)

^^Me like the redhead.

Dayumn.

^^I love blue or hazel eyes. :clap2:

^^Last one - the blonde was my avatar for a while back in '05/'06.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1st

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lookin good JMH80 BTW this was the wrong thread to open with my wife sitting behind me. :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good JMH80 BTW this was the wrong thread to open with my wife sitting behind me. :D
LMAO!!!

Tell her it's all good - I'm an arrogant chemical engineer. No one else on the board is like me.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice work J. I can't wait to dip into my napalm soon.

BTW, the redhead is smokin' hot as you pointed out. ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to be careful myself with these situations. I'm good at diversion techinques when need be haha. :)

Stackt

Stackt

Awards
Wow I forgot what the topic was when I scrolled down : ) Anyways lookin good bro ! I would suggest do at least 3 days of cardio n hit the abs different angles to really deepen the lines !

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Excellent results man. I glanced over the write up because I got to run, but will be reading that (and wil have some Qs) when I get back.

Also FSU Cowgirls FTMFW!!!!yeeehhhhaaaaaaaaaaaawww. I love the "real world" type party pictures as well.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wow I forgot what the topic was when I scrolled down : ) Anyways lookin good bro ! I would suggest do at least 3 days of cardio n hit the abs different angles to really deepen the lines !
I sea Walcott fan also. ;)

I'm up to 3 days at least now. I do the 30 min high incline interval thing after back day, chest day, and bicep/delt day.
I don't do it after legs or tricep day (since it's after legs).
Sometimes I go in on an off day. I'm going to do that today.

I need to work my abs out more often. I planned to lose the fat and then start working them out.
I'm doing them once a week at best.

I think this post should show folks that my abs could have looked even better had I optimized cardio and ab work while on the Napalm. I really undertook this to see what the clen/Napalm combo would do on it's own.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Excellent results man. I glanced over the write up because I got to run, but will be reading that (and wil have some Qs) when I get back.

Also FSU Cowgirls FTMFW!!!!yeeehhhhaaaaaaaaaaaawww. I love the "real world" type party pictures as well.
Yeah - no problem bro. Hit me up whenver.

Tried to get a good cross-section of hotties. Models and regular girls either out or in front of the webcam.

Stackt

Stackt

Awards
I sea Walcott fan also. ;)

I'm up to 3 days at least now. I do the 30 min high incline interval thing after back day, chest day, and bicep/delt day.
I don't do it after legs or tricep day (since it's after legs).
Sometimes I go in on an off day. I'm going to do that today.

I need to work my abs out more often. I planned to lose the fat and then start working them out.
I'm doing them once a week at best.

I think this post should show folks that my abs could have looked even better had I optimized cardio and ab work while on the Napalm. I really undertook this to see what the clen/Napalm combo would do on it's own.
^ cardio = good ! Like I said for abs to really tighten it up hit diff angles obliques ,leg raises ,semi crunches n squeeze . I wish I knew about this napalm stuff before I bought lipoderm ultra ....it should work well but everybodys raving about napalm now ! Good luck wt !

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I went to prom w/ one of the chicks you have posted up there...the one w/ the blue or hazel eyes you were talking about. Either it is definately her, or someone who looks EXACTLY the same. And no, I didn't get to fvck her on prom night!

MuscleMadness

MuscleMadness

Awards
hahaha supplements? muscles? fat loss? what are these things, I'm just here for the ladys... j/k j/k
Good results man, glad it worked
Question for ya:
wasn't the 60ml of clen that you mixed in the oral clen? was it still able to be used topically? crazy man. just wondering cause i'm thinking about ordering me some of dat there napalm too, as i was already planning on ordering some 60 mL clen, but it's oral... If you could gimme some more detail that'd be great. Thanks

MM

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
hahaha supplements? muscles? fat loss? what are these things, I'm just here for the ladys... j/k j/k
Good results man, glad it worked
Question for ya:
wasn't the 60ml of clen that you mixed in the oral clen? was it still able to be used topically? crazy man. just wondering cause i'm thinking about ordering me some of dat there napalm too, as i was already planning on ordering some 60 mL clen, but it's oral... If you could gimme some more detail that'd be great. Thanks

MM
Yeah - it was the stuff from the "research" sites. Yeah - still able to be used transdermally.

Just make sure to shake the entire solution well before you dose. I did notice some stratification of the clen and napalm (while they were sort of well mixed - I could def. tell if I got a more runny pump that was more clen than it should have been).

I forgot to point out that the Napalm will become quite runny with the clen. It's not the nice gel that you'll see when you first open the Napalm lid.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Great post.

What was your diet like? Macro breakdown?
I go after my protein requirements - 200 to 250 g/day. After that - it's sorta whatever came along for the protein.

I have 3 shakes on WO days. (First one during most of this was the new Muscle Milk version with fiber.)
I have one before and after I lift.

Other 2 meals are at work. Lunch is usually a chicken breast with some veggies and some carb source or a South Beach meal (with light string cheese to add protein). 2nd meal frequently was Muscle Milk n Oats (quick and tastes freaking awesome) with something else to get to 40 to 50 grams of protein.

During the week I was generally fairly close to that.
The weekends were another story. I spread my cheat day out so I don't feel so bad. Probably half my Sat/Sun meals were cheat I'd guess.

Sometimes during the week I'd go to lunch with people from work - then it was whatever I could get that was fairly lean and high in protein.
(Thankfully we go to a Lebanese place often that has a good chicken pita that is about a full chicken breast worth of chicken. No mayo or anything.)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn your lean for a carb eater. Jealous

I have napalm and lipoburn on the way. Should be interesting to see if they can drop some of this ab fat.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Best.Thread.Ever.

I like your style. Thanks for posting up the review, homie.

MuscleMadness

MuscleMadness

Awards
Yeah - it was the stuff from the "research" sites. Yeah - still able to be used transdermally.

Just make sure to shake the entire solution well before you dose. I did notice some stratification of the clen and napalm (while they were sort of well mixed - I could def. tell if I got a more runny pump that was more clen than it should have been).

I forgot to point out that the Napalm will become quite runny with the clen. It's not the nice gel that you'll see when you first open the Napalm lid.

Cool man, thanks a bunch, probably gonna go with this stack, between this and the Avant sponsored log about "enhancing" you napalm I feel I know just about the right amount to go ahead on this... lol, sounds like a good fat burner cycle, would be my first topical one tho... weird. Also, the clen I would get doesn't tell me whether or not it's 100 mcg on concentrate or whatever, assuming that it is, would i won't to still only mix in 30 ml like with the 200 mcg, or b/c it's only 100 mcg should I go with the whole 60 ml.....? ne ways REPS to you for a good stack and info, thanks again.

MM

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Cool man, thanks a bunch, probably gonna go with this stack, between this and the Avant sponsored log about "enhancing" you napalm I feel I know just about the right amount to go ahead on this... lol, sounds like a good fat burner cycle, would be my first topical one tho... weird. Also, the clen I would get doesn't tell me whether or not it's 100 mcg on concentrate or whatever, assuming that it is, would i won't to still only mix in 30 ml like with the 200 mcg, or b/c it's only 100 mcg should I go with the whole 60 ml.....? ne ways REPS to you for a good stack and info, thanks again.

MM

What do you mean it doesn't tell you the concentration???

That's really really really really dangerous if one were to take it orally.

If it were 100 mcg/mL - I would go with the whole bottle. Loki's article on this says 6 mgs of clen is a pretty good amount to blend into the Napalm.

Best of luck!

MuscleMadness

MuscleMadness

Awards
What do you mean it doesn't tell you the concentration???

That's really really really really dangerous if one were to take it orally.

If it were 100 mcg/mL - I would go with the whole bottle. Loki's article on this says 6 mgs of clen is a pretty good amount to blend into the Napalm.

Best of luck!

I'm assuming it is, the site just doesn't have a lot of information, it's a very innovative site if ya know what I mean.... ;) I figured that it would just tell me on the bottle what the concentration is, so i wanted to get all the basics and be prepared for either one. If you could say somehow... where did you get your clen at? Pm me if you can... ight man, again thanks for the help. L8

MM

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If it's an inn. place - then you have 100 mcg/mL. I'm looking at a bottle of that right now...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Putting the pics at the end made me want to skip reading and go directly there!! lol. Good read even if I did rush through it. Good improvements as well.
What was your diet like on this?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Putting the pics at the end made me want to skip reading and go directly there!! lol. Good read even if I did rush through it. Good improvements as well.
Check out post #17.

BTW jmh80, I forgot to comment on your results earlier but they are sick dude! Even though you were a very lean guy to begin with I can definately see a difference in your pics.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I detailed it above. It wasn't great. I'd say mediocre.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Check out post #17.

BTW jmh80, I forgot to comment on your results earlier but they are sick dude! Even though you were a very lean guy to begin with I can definately see a difference in your pics.
Thanks man. Some work still to go. Am still on the incline, interval treadmill routine.
X-factor is causing my calves to be f'ing sore ALL the time. It's really annoying.

Thinking I may start a bottle of Recreate when I'm done with XF.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Just so you know Fabiola (in two of your pics) is now a cheerleader for the Dolphins :D.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dude - I know. Her abs look way better now.

I hear she's a bartender somewhere in the Grove.

Edit - F*CK! Looks like my pics for the log are gone, but most of the chicks are still there. LOL.
I'll try to fix that.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jmh80 again.

Sweet Jesus my eyes ache.

THANK YOU

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Thank you I have officially just gotten caught by my fiance ooing and awing. :run:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thank you I have officially just gotten caught by my fiance ooing and awing. :run:
Tell her to stop drooling over my abs.

They are off limits to Nole chicks.
(Except the tall brunette intern we have here this summer. :hammer:)

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
My goodness.... what does this log pertain to? OH yeah.... wait what? OK here we are clen--napalm---boobies---booty---the feeling that my brains been sucked of all it's moisture---square one.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
did you try leaving the cap off the bottle of clen and letting some of the alcohol evaporate to see if it will fit in the napalm bottle?

oh ya thanks for the pictures.:box:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
did you try leaving the cap off the bottle of clen and letting some of the alcohol evaporate to see if it will fit in the napalm bottle?

oh ya thanks for the pictures.:box:
No - too much work.
Any old bottle with a cap that is big enough will work fine for mixing the clen and Napalm.

Letting it evaporate seems certain to lose some clen in the evaporative process.

No prob on the pics. I bring the hot chicks to AM.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I actually know 2 of the girls you had in that collection of pics ;) Good selection !! Got their #'s too if ya want ;) lol

Kayla

Gabby

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The girl at the bottom is Kate Ground. One of those Raven Riley type girls with her own website (Kate's playground or something).

Dude - post up some pics of those girls though. Got some stuff from Facebook or Myspace??

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
The girl at the bottom is Kate Ground. One of those Raven Riley type girls with her own website (Kate's playground or something).

Dude - post up some pics of those girls though. Got some stuff from Facebook or Myspace??
The bottom girl's real 1st name is Gabby. She's from FL I forget her last name tho. Kayla lives in FL for the summer and AL for the fall and winter. Her dad owns a few night clubs in FL and she drives a black Escalade lol it's crazy. I'll see if I still have them on my friends on myspace. Me and my friends met them both in OCMD a few summers ago and partied a few times there, and kept in touch for a little by calling and texting.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I can't find them in my friends list anymore :( lol. They both had real hot pics of them and their friends though, I wish I coulda posted those.

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
Will definitely be trying this!

I'm currently using 1-AD, but also using Recreate, Napalm and DCP. I've definitely become more toned and vascular, and body fat has gone down. I'll definitely have to mix up some Napalm with liquid Clen.

Could liquid clen, being applied transdermally, be detected on a probation drug test? I've heard the oral kind could, but it's not potent enough to be detected.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
quality bump right there. Im going to go through this again

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
lol... ill keep this one bookmarked for a little while longer....

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I've seen this girl at my college when I was in my undergrad.

She has a bunch of piercings now and some of them on her face. Looks jacked up. I think she's going more for the punk rocker look now. She also has a kid as well.

Attachments

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've seen this girl at my college when I was in my undergrad.

She has a bunch of piercings now and some of them on her face. Looks jacked up. I think she's going more for the punk rocker look now. She also has a kid as well.
We'll just remember her from that picture - not the pierced up girl.