THE Bodacious Boxalicious Hyper Stack-AMS (Sponsored)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
THE Bodacious Boxalicious Hyper Stack-AMS

Before me sits a box(no pun intended) of Hyper pump and 2 bottles of Hyper Trop X both were provided free of charge by the great people at AMS(Special Thank- You to : Laze Dragon)!! In order to get the most out of my run with Hyper Trop X I will be double dosing at 8 caps a day (pre-workout) along with 1 bottle of Hyper Pump! Hopefully all goes well and from the looks of the product looks to be simple and solid when dosed accordingly!

Attachments

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll be logging this right there with you!!! Need to put up a log though, lol.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

30 min before gym
8 Hyper Trop X
1 Bottle Hyper Pump

Back + Bi's

Today's work out went rather well although low key it proved to workout nice! Although it is only the first day I seemed to noticed more endurance while doing Lat Pull Downs, and definitely went with some nice weight for deadlifts! My biceps workout was short sweet and to the point vascularity was prominent through the entire course of my workout! Pumps were good but not great... i feel my mood played a slight role....however over all, I will definitely give this workout 2 thumbs up! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
You had me subbed at "double dosing" lol Good Luck Bro!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yea the capping and bottle alone are...rather attractive!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
In playa. DDing ftw (internet acro overload!)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the invite Box! Im in bruthaman!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have ya! Figured my log wouldn't be complete without the "crew"
w00t w00t ~ I just thought it was a blanket pm ahah.

Curious. Are you looking to add mass with this (ie eating above maintenance) or are you like the 95% rest of us that are "toning" for summer?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The crews here Box! Sorry if I missed em but did you ever post before/afters in the other log?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
The crews here Box! Sorry if I missed em but did you ever post before/afters in the other log?
Still running that log and i ended up turning that into a bulk recomp...due to a failed cut...lmfao!!! I will be posting before and afters for my upcoming Atomic Meltdown Log!! All thx to Christine!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Box, my favorite moose knuckle, Good luck

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could you post the ingredients please?
In for the ride, too!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
HyperTrop X

120 Capsule
Supplement Facts
Serving Size4Capsules
Servings Per Container30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary Blend MRA Technology™ 4g *
Beta Alanine
L-Leucine
Yohimbine HCL 4mg *
* Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients
Gelatin, Essential Oil - Orange, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C Red #3, FD&C Yellow #6, Titanium Dioxide

Hyper Pump

Serving Size2Oz(60cc)
Servings Per Container1
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 69
Calories From Fat 0
Proprietary Blend HP Technology™ 23,254mg *
Glycerin
Beta Alanine
L-Leucine Ethyl Ester
Di Arginine Malate
Glutamine
Citrulline Malate
Yohimbine HCL
* Daily Value not established
% Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients
Purified Water, Malic Acid, Natural Flavors, Di-Sodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Artificial Colors, Foam Control Agent, Sucralose, Turmeric, Potassium

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Double dosing it eh? Ill stick to 4 :dance:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
oh suhweet. i must comment to AMS i love the simplicity of these two products and the productivity they both produce! looking forward to the log my man. i will be following

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Sweet Box I'm in. It's hard to keep up with all your logs! Those beeotch's look pretty high dosed too - should be a good one.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
God damn, Box, sounds like a helluva fun pre-workout run !! Bet your intensity and energy levels are gonna SOOAR through the damn roof !!! Looking forward to this one, bro !

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the invite im down!

hey you still taking a pile of supplements with or did you dedicate to this?

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the invite im down!

hey you still taking a pile of supplements with or did you dedicate to this?
I was about to ask the same question. So which is it box, a store's worth of supps or just the AMS stack?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm late. Dammit.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just put my log up. I only took 2 and it made me naseaus. Going to try again tomorrow..lol Might have just been me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just put my log up. I only took 2 and it made me naseaus. Going to try again tomorrow..lol Might have just been me.

Possibly the yohimbe maybe? Maybe try eating a lil something before you take it?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At double doses, one would be careful in extrapolating the results to users at normal doses, right?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
At double doses, one would be careful in extrapolating the results to users at normal doses, right?
Precisely..... Nonetheless, due to the supps basic nature there isnt much expected... Ived used all of these before..... So we'll see!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:
8 Hyper Trop-X
1 AMS Hyper Pump

Had a killer chest workout as well as tri workout...although chest ended up lasting an hour and tris went down hill rather fast....at least strength did, energy was great! I did take note of slightly increased endurance over all... I will be changing my workout split due to the increased intensity of my workouts!
*Flat Barbell bench
*Hammer Strength-won't be doing again...didnt get the right feeling....
*Incline Flyes- Felt REALLY good got a nice stretch!!
Cable Crosses-felt isolation was very solid! Simply love this exercise!
*Close Grip Bench- Only could manage one set due to fatigue wont be doing chest before tris EVER AGAIN!!!
*Cable Press downs(with rope) supersetted with over dumbell tri ext(single hand)
*Bench Dips to failure

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I noticed the beginning of some endurance increase myself. Lets see if it holds tomorrow!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:
8 Hyper Trop-X
1 AMS Hyper Pump

Had a killer chest workout as well as tri workout...although chest ended up lasting an hour and tris went down hill rather fast....at least strength did, energy was great! I did take note of slightly increased endurance over all... I will be changing my workout split due to the increased intensity of my workouts!
*Flat Barbell bench
*Hammer Strength-won't be doing again...didnt get the right feeling....
*Incline Flyes- Felt REALLY good got a nice stretch!!
Cable Crosses-felt isolation was very solid! Simply love this exercise!
*Close Grip Bench- Only could manage one set due to fatigue wont be doing chest before tris EVER AGAIN!!!
*Cable Press downs(with rope) supersetted with over dumbell tri ext(single hand)
*Bench Dips to failure
WOW! A whole hour just for chest!? Yee-hah.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you think you respond better to fatiguing your tris before chest? or am I misunderstanding?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Im rearranging my whole training split... And will have a day dedicated to arms... the intensity of my workouts have increased to the point I can properly work them because im so tired...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been ending my chest workouts with a few tri exercises. Just a few. But going super heavy on them. Then I also have a day dedicated to arms. Where I just tear my tris to shreds. When I do it like this my arms grow much faster. Interested in seeing your new split.