Texas VS Gilt

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Ok.. Gilt thinks he's beast enough to take some 3-AD and Trenadrol to get from 185 to 220. What I think is he needs to start working out before taking the roids and stop kickin it at pizza hut!

Ok all joking aside, Gilt will be using 3-AD and Trenadrol+ Whatever he informs that he will take to weigh and lift more than Texas.

Texas will be using a pretty great all NATTY stack to use against him, it is:
Intrabolic by AEN
Hypertrop-X by AMS
Hyperpump by AMS
and
Neovar 2.0 by our beloved AppNut.

Starting Weights:
Texas: 160
Gilt: 185

I'll fill in starting and after pictures when I get them. Enjoy the show! PM me if you want to judge :hammer: first 5 will be judges!

-Wrasslin

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok.. Gilt thinks he's beast enough to take some 3-AD and Trenadrol to get from 185 to 220. What I think is he needs to start working out before taking the roids and stop kickin it at pizza hut!

Ok all joking aside, Gilt will be using 3-AD and Trenadrol+ Whatever he informs that he will take to weigh and lift more than Texas.

Texas will be using a pretty great all NATTY stack to use against him, it is:
Intrabolic by AEN
Hypertrop-X by AMS
Hyperpump by AMS
and
Neovar 2.0 by our beloved AppNut.

Starting Weights:
Texas: 155
Gilt: 185

I'll fill in starting and after pictures when I get them. Enjoy the show! PM me if you want to judge :hammer: first 5 will be judges!

-Wrasslin
:edit

gilt21

Awards
iight wrasslin.. im in.. just put up those pics from my last log

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
this shlt is about to get kinky as f.uck. :head:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
alright let me know the starting date. how often you want us to update, and everything you want us to update on

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
There are pics of him on a thread he started. It has since been closed, but it's named something along the lines of "bulking with 3AD and Trenadrol- my log and pics".

I'm definitely in. :D

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
This is going to be funny. I have a feeling someone is gonna get his ass handed to him.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
This is going to be funny. I have a feeling someone is gonna get his ass handed to him.
Dude, just look at the pictures. It's over before it started. I am still really curious to see what happens to Gilt and whether or not he makes it to 220.:toofunny:

I am actually really curious to see what Gilt looks like at 220, and then the real question to be answered would be, could he honestly diet off 30 lbs. that he is planning on gaining and be the "solid 190" he is talking about. I dunno though, a soft 185 turning into a solid 190... maybe he could convince muscletech to sponsor his cycle. I think he should stack anabolic halo with his Tren. :thumbsup:

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
:dance::fool2:

lets do this!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Alright! Lets start this tomarrow. So far judges are:
Me
GMG760
Boxmeman

Weight gain updates every week, strength updates every day.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is priceless .. didn't think it'd go this far, but I'm happy nonetheless ! ;)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
strength updates everyday? thats kinda alittle overboard. remember im running alog on the side of this as well. how about once a week. same day as body weight

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i think pics at the end will provide enough results.

P.S someones going to get OWNED. I tell ya, roids do very little if your the marshmellow man from ghost busters. :toofunny:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Something tells me, :) Mr. Happy aint gonna be so Happy.....

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
strength updates everyday? thats kinda alittle overboard. remember im running alog on the side of this as well. how about once a week. same day as body weight
We need a starting point for both of you guys. We need your opening stats for the basic lifts that we are going to be judging this by, we have your weight and heights, do we care about measurements?

The reason I bring this up is because to be truly fair, we should let the numbers speak for themselves. I don't want Gilt to feel like we are ganging up on him, especially the judges. We'll let the numbers decide the winner. And we'll use the pictures for reference. I think that most of us could tell if someone was bullsh*tting us.

Anyone have any other ideas for this? I guess we could just judge by the before and after pics, but that seems a bit of moot point already.

Last edited:
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
measurements are fine with me. im up for whatever. like i said im not doing this to dog on the dude, im doing this to show him and myself hopefully that its not necessary to get results

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
measurements are fine with me. im up for whatever. like i said im not doing this to dog on the dude, im doing this to show him and myself hopefully that its not necessary to get results
Word, well, lets get a BF% then, your chest, waist, thigh, and bicep measurements... anyone care about forearms and calves?

Then your max lift on - Squat, Dead, Bench, Barbell Curl... is that enough? what lift do we want to judge for their backs?

Will someone PM Gilt and get his measurments and lifts? if it isn't done by tonight I will.

Good luck to the both of you, may the better bodybuilder win.:hammer:

gilt21

Awards
cant wait.. il give u my measurements later on im at work tell 10

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I vote for all measurements to be posted in picture form, taken with a myo tape.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I vote for all measurements to be posted in picture form, taken with a myo tape.
Sounds fair. Both of you have a digital camera and tape?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, there should be no judges. Just do your thing then at the very end start a new thread with before/after pics and a brief summary and a voting poll for each canidate.

Make the votes public as well.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, there should be no judges. Just do your thing then at the very end start a new thread with before/after pics and a brief summary and a voting poll for each canidate.

Make the votes public as well.
Either way works for me. I don't think that judging solely on before/after pics are neccisarily fair for this competition (Tex already wins in that case there's no way Gilt is looking like Tex in a month or two), I think numbers say a lot more, but I like the poll idea better than the judges, let everyone decide.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i have a camera yes. but i dont do regular squat cuz of my ankle. i use the hack squat machine, leg press. and i agree with numbers over what hte physique looks like. i mean we are both on a bulk, but judging by physique in the pictures isnt a way to choose which made the better gains. I would however like to see after pics.

I believe we should do the following:

Everyweek

-Body weight
-Strength increases maybe?

Every two weeks:
-strength increases maybe?
-Body measurements (upper arm, forearm, chest @ nipple line, Calf, thigh)

At the end of log

-Before & after pictures
-Bode Measurements before/After
-Strength Before/After

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i have a camera yes. but i dont do regular squat cuz of my ankle. i use the hack squat machine, leg press. and i agree with numbers over what hte physique looks like. i mean we are both on a bulk, but judging by physique in the pictures isnt a way to choose which made the better gains. I would however like to see after pics.

I believe we should do the following:

Everyweek

-Body weight
-Strength increases maybe?

Every two weeks:
-strength increases maybe?
-Body measurements (upper arm, forearm, chest @ nipple line, Calf, thigh)

At the end of log

-Before & after pictures
-Bode Measurements before/After
-Strength Before/After
Fine with me, lets use the Leg Press rather than the squat.

You lucked out Gilt.

How long are we gonna run this 1 month, 2 months, or 3 months?
Actually, how long were you planning on cycling Gilt? I assume we are going to be taking this THROUGH his PCT right?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I only have one months worth of all of these except for hypertrop-x. but i will make due. we will let gilt decide the length.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I only have one months worth of all of these except for hypertrop-x. but i will make due. we will let gilt decide the length.
We can do a month if you want. I hope he doesn't cycle longer than that. Plus that would be his best chance, right at the end of the cycle before PCT and any losses in his gains.

Don't you work at a vitamin shoppe tex? Get them to sponsor you! :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
It can be a month or longer. any time is fine with me. ill just make do with what i have. but yeah his best gains will only be in a months time unless he intends to run them back to back. we should get his input on time. either his or the different judges. Im down with how ever long

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
this is just a big bowl of wrong. but i am so checking this **** every day. hahaahh!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Agreed...this is what I like to call a "guilty pleasure".:twisted:
word i am LOVING this. How about we judge who made the most progress? lifts are kinda hard to judge on because then you would need videos to prove it. saying I did X amount is super easy to get away with and lie. I think overall progress pics dont lie.

I also dont think its fair to measure progress in the 1 month gain. (obviously gilt or w/e would win that department because he would make more progress than texas in that month being.)

Also judging overall whos bigger at the end is kind of pointless since we already know who it is. soooooooooo any bright ideas guys?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
word i am LOVING this. How about we judge who made the most progress? lifts are kinda hard to judge on because then you would need videos to prove it. saying I did X amount is super easy to get away with and lie. I think overall progress pics dont lie.

I also dont think its fair to measure progress in the 1 month gain. (obviously gilt or w/e would win that department because he would make more progress than texas in that month being.)

Also judging overall whos bigger at the end is kind of pointless since we already know who it is. soooooooooo any bright ideas guys?
So overall progress? What does Gilt think about all this? I haven't heard from him in a while. I bet he saw Tex's video yesterday and **** his pants.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Worst thread ever.

No updates, no comments from Gilt.

MODS: Plz lock this.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
So overall progress? What does Gilt think about all this? I haven't heard from him in a while. I bet he saw Tex's video yesterday and **** his pants.
heck id be scared to comepete agianst this huge pale looking texan too. tex wins by default.

I think honestly that roids really although give a big aid to people, is not what makes you look great. the diet/training just HAS to be there. I saw this semi big dude, cut up today, big arms and all but shoulder development lacked like crazy. He fit into those skateboarder tights. (those skinny jeans on probably a 30 inch waist) and lack of traps and back. His arms were big but it was just a nasty sight to see. Size dont mean ****. Training properly is the only way to go as even if you do get big, poor training will be seen.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Worst thread ever.

Gilt would have to get on a bunch of gear and tighten down his diet for at least 12 months to look semi-decent.

Did I mention that this is the worst thread ever ?

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Worst thread ever.

Gilt would have to get on a bunch of gear and tighten down his diet for at least 12 months to look semi-decent.

Did I mention that this is the worst thread ever ?
Or just tighten his diet down for 12 months. Anyone in his level of fitness does not need gear for another 2 or 3 years.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Or just tighten his diet down for 12 months. Anyone in his level of fitness does not need gear for another 2 or 3 years.
the only thing thats like semi decent is probably the arms and probably not from dumbbells. Its most likely the lifting of 2 pound burritos none stop that got them that big. :toofunny:

Gear doesnt fix fatties and it definately doesnt instantly make you lean and ripped.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
the only thing thats like semi decent is probably the arms and probably not from dumbbells. Its most likely the lifting of 2 pound burritos none stop that got them that big. :toofunny:

Gear doesnt fix fatties and it definately doesnt instantly make you lean and ripped.
I am looking forward to Gilt's after pictures if he decides to post them. and as far as this being the worst thread ever... Probably was as far as it's educational value, but as far as entertainment goes, I don't think I have had a chuckle like this in a long time.

And the best thing about Gilt is, is I think he is a real person, not just someone from BB or something trying to screw with us. I find that really really funny, and kind of scary at the same time. But the world is full of stupid people, might as well get some enjoyment out of em.

gilt21

Awards
im going to start a new log soon with my old pics n new ones wen i take them.... i just been working a lot i dont really get any time to come on and check the logs... my time off im at the gym and making food...lol .. i work lik 11hrs shifts so things really get hard for me but im going to keep up

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
edit: Nvm