Anabolic Pump/Recreate cutting cycle/log

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, my name is Garrett and I am going to be cutting down for this summer using primarily Anabolic Pump and Recreate from USP Labs. This log is not sponsored, I just heard so many good things about these products I decided to give it a go. This is my first log, so bear with me. :woohoo:

Anyway, I have gotten completely addicted to trainging, so I decided about six months ago to get really serious about my diet, I quit drinking, and I have started to rest more. I am 24 years old (about to turn 25... I will within this cycle), 189 lbs and 6' tall. My avatar picture is pretty much where I am at, it was taken a few days ago.

I just finished a Legal Gear M1D, MMV2 cycle. I cycled 6 weeks. Great gains for my first time around at bulking... (kinda learned to eat right by the end of it... trial by fire lol), 181-189 lbs and I am actually leaner than before. I would say around 10-12% BF... not sure though... I'll get checked next time I go to the gym. I wish I had pictures for before and after, but unfortunately I didn't have the forsight for that at the time. But I do this time around!

Anyway I am on my 2nd week of PCT. I put up a post and I was informed that Anabolic Pump and Recreate were fine to take while on PCT. I think next time around I would probably start my cutting a bit later, once I was done with PCT, but with summer around the corner and me in San Diego... well, let's just say the beach is already awesome... time to turn heads.

So I am going to be continuing my PCT for 2 more weeks (I ran the LG cycle for 6 weeks, so just to be sure I am gonna run the PCT for 4). My stack will consist of these supplements, dosed at the recommended dosages:

Anabolic Pump 2x a day for 5 days, 3x a day rest of cycle
Recreate 2x a day
Advanced PCT *2 more weeks, 3x day
Receptor *2 more weeks 3x a day
Multivitamin 1x a day
Vitamin C 1x a day
Fish Oil 2x a day
Milk Thistle *2 more weeks 1x a day

Addition to stack starting week2 -
Napalm topical from Avant Research
Possibly: Capsiacin Cream
Possibly: MHP Xpel Diuretic

and most importantly: good healthy food.

My Diet and Training will consist of something along the lines of this:

6:00AM
Wakeup Time - Glass of water to wash down supps, supps.
6:15AM
Breakfast - 1 cup Oatmeal, 1 Apple or Bannana; Glass of Milk; Lean Turkey Bacon 3 Pieces, 3 eggs, 3 egg whites.
7:15AM
Gym!:aargh: Best damn time of the day. (Mon, Tues,Thurs, Fri)
8:15AM
Finished w/ weights time for Cardio (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat)
9:00AM
Protein Shake, Glass of Juice, 1 Cup Oatmeal.
WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK
12:00PM
Either Sandwich with a huge amount of Turkey on whole grain, or a lean Ground Beef orTurkey Burger (no bun) w/ Brown Rice; Spinach Salad
WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK
3:00PM
SUPPS
Chicken Breast or Tuna with either Brown rice or 1 cup Oatmeal (yes I eat this much oatmeal, I love the stuff. Have since I was a kid)

6:30PM
Fish Oil and PCT one last time.
Dinner... Beef/chicken/or fish w/ Brown rice or Wheat Pasta. Vegetables either Salads or Steamed.

9PM
Casein Protein
Whole Grain Bread w/ Natty Peanut Butter.

10PM Bed (If I can pry myself from the message board)

I am going to be working on high reps with short rest periods. I will occasionally be substituting 2 handed exercises for a more isolated exercise or vice versa. My arm workouts in particular are subject to change as I have a few different variations that work well for me. Any advice is appreciated and won't be taken with anything but an open mind and a grain of salt. I know I work out a lot, I feel that I have cut back to the point where I am not over training anymore, but by many people's standards I am over training. However, especially because of the lighter weights that I will be using during this cycle I feel I have a good start at a cutting down while maintaining some mass. If enough of you agree that it is too much, I will cut back.

Mon -Chest + Triceps
Bench 3-4 x 12-15
Incline 3 x 12-15
Incline fly 3x12-15
Skull Crusher to Close grip Bench 3x 12-15
Single arm tricep extention superset w/ Bench dips 3 x 12-20
cable pressdowns rope grip (at top of rope) 3 x12-15
Dips if I have any gas left in the tank
Cardio - 20 minutes of high intensity intervals on stationary bike

Tues - Legs
Leg extention 2x10 (Warm Up)
Squat - 4 x 12-15 (first set is warm up set)
Deadlift - 3 x 12
Legpress - 3 x 15
Walking lunges holding a plate if (I have the energy)- 2 x 20 (10 each leg)
Calf raises - 3 x 20

Wed - Abs and Cardio - 45 minutes on eliptical

Thurs - Back + Biceps.
Pull ups - 4 sets as many as I can groan out... usually get 15 for first 2sets.
Bent over barbell Rows - 3 x 12-15
Single arm dumbbell rows - 3 x 12-15
Chin ups - 3 sets of as many as I can do.
Barbell curls (either straight bar standing or ez curl on preacher) 3x 12-15
Hammer curls - 3x 12-15
single arm cable curls - 3x 12-5

Friday - Shoulders + forearms
Military Press - 4 x 12-15 (first is warm up set)
Barbell front raises - 3x 12-15
dumbbell side raises superset with bent over rear delt side raises
3 x 12-15 of each.
Reverse grip barbell curls 3x 12-15
wrist curls 3x 12-15
Cardio - 20 minutes high intensity intervals on stationary bike

Saturday - Abs and Cardio
Run @ beach 45 minutes to hour... unless I slow down because of the eye candy...

And that is about it... My goal is to be around 6-8 percent bodyfat if not lower in the next two months... as shredded as I have ever been. :head: Weight will drop, but I am not stressing it, this is kind of an experiment for me anyway... lets see how much size I can keep.

I am starting it all Monday, I hope you guys come along for the ride. I'll try and get some before pics taken tomorrow and hopefully have those up by the evening. If you guys want any other info from me, or I forgot to include anything, let me know and I'll add it all!

LETS DO THIS!:twisted:

-Garrett

Last edited:
mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1st! Good luck buddy Ill be cheering for ya!BTW you got mail! :D

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW your plan looks solid!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Subb'd, thinking about running the same stack, so interested in your results. Good luck...

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to see ya bludevil!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Subb'd, thinking about running the same stack, so interested in your results. Good luck...
I'll be updating daily, and if anyone has any advice about how and when I should start cutting back a few calories here and there let me know. Although, I keep reading that people are cutting down while chowing down on AP. Maybe the recreate will keep my giant appetite in check:food:, regardless, I think I am going to be eating a lot more, esp. carbs, on this cut than would be a "traditional" cut. But it's my first crack at it so who knows... I'm looking forward to finding out though!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good luck nice imformative first post layout. if you keep that detail up it would be sweet and a very well comprised log!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
good luck nice imformative first post layout. if you keep that detail up it would be sweet and a very well comprised log!
Thanks man, I appreciate it!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So it is Saturday, I went for a run this morning on the beach. Girlies everywhere (makes the run go by much easier). Ran 5 miles in 45 minutes.

I weighed in at 191 this morning! (probably less after I sweated all that water out on my run)... but that is 10 lbs up from where I started 7 weeks ago when I first started my LG Trifecta stack!!! I look the same as in my avatar, not getting any fatter... maybe I can keep my weight above 180 during my cut, that would be AWESOME (but kinda unlikely at the BF% I want to get to).

Ate a healthy breakfast, 3 eggs, 3 egg whites; cup of oatmeal, 3 pieces of lean turkey bacon.

Protein and Cranberry juice after run. Feelin' like a million bucks.:afro:

BTW, this APCT by AX is the bomb! I think I like the 6-bromo better than the AI that is in the Formadrol. Not to knock LG though, they have great products... Maybe I am just at that point where my hormone levels are getting back to normal... I'll have a better opinion a few cycles down the line.

I almost broke into the AP Recreate today, but I held off... Yea I know I am a supplement junkie. I figure I promised everyone Monday, so I'll stick to the schedual!

Before pictures posted tonight!

Catch you guys later, it's time for lunch.:food:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ah crap... I forgot. I am going to be adding dumbell/barbell shrugs to my shoulder day for trap development. That's all, carry on.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah crap... I forgot. I am going to be adding dumbell/barbell shrugs to my shoulder day for trap development. That's all, carry on.
I love Seated EZ Bar Shrugs for trap-targeting.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I love Seated EZ Bar Shrugs for trap-targeting.
How do you do a seated barbell shrug? The EZ bar sounds like it would work well for me, I have really wide traps, but with a closer grip I bet it would target closer to my neck.

I really like using a Icarian shrug machine REALLY HEAVY for three sets and then hitting them with about half the weight with dumbells. My traps respond well to that. I also switch up the machine with just straight bar shrugs with either an olympic barbell or the smith press. I like using the smith press occasionally to do behind the back shrugs too.

My mantra while working traps: "Necks are for girls":D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you do a seated barbell shrug? The EZ bar sounds like it would work well for me, I have really wide traps, but with a closer grip I bet it would target closer to my neck.

I really like using a Icarian shrug machine REALLY HEAVY for three sets and then hitting them with about half the weight with dumbells. My traps respond well to that. I also switch up the machine with just straight bar shrugs with either an olympic barbell or the smith press. I like using the smith press occasionally to do behind the back shrugs too.

My mantra while working traps: "Necks are for girls":D
Load up an EZ-Bar with an appropriate weight (remembering the lightness of the bar itself). Sit on one end of a flat bench, placing your feet directly in front of the bar, so that the bar is directly under your hamstrings. Bend over at the hips, keeping your back in a straight/semi-arched position with head looking forward (think perfect squat position, taken all the way down). Grip the bar at the wide-point of the bar, squeezing your shoulder blades together. Let the bar down slow, but not touching the floor, and explode up with long contractions at the peak of the contraction. They are quite vicious.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Load up an EZ-Bar with an appropriate weight (remembering the lightness of the bar itself). Sit on one end of a flat bench, placing your feet directly in front of the bar, so that the bar is directly under your hamstrings. Bend over at the hips, keeping your back in a straight/semi-arched position with head looking forward (think perfect squat position, taken all the way down). Grip the bar at the wide-point of the bar, squeezing your shoulder blades together. Let the bar down slow, but not touching the floor, and explode up with long contractions at the peak of the contraction. They are quite vicious.
SIIIICK. :head: I'm gonna have to bust some of these out this Friday. I'll let you know how they go. Thanks for the tip!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely. Just ensure you're squeezing the scapula together, raising the weight in that manner. I envision two points on the tip of each scapula, and my goal is to touch those together using only the traps/rhombs. Remember, the traps have three planes of motion, not simply up and down.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Definitely. Just ensure you're squeezing the scapula together, raising the weight in that manner. I envision two points on the tip of each scapula, and my goal is to touch those together using only the traps/rhombs. Remember, the traps have three planes of motion, not simply up and down.
:goodpost:
Word. so, up and down. Forward and back... what's the third plane? is it squeezing them together, as in side to side?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
So it is Saturday, I went for a run this morning on the beach. Girlies everywhere (makes the run go by much easier). Ran 5 miles in 45 minutes.

I weighed in at 191 this morning! (probably less after I sweated all that water out on my run)... but that is 10 lbs up from where I started 7 weeks ago when I first started my LG Trifecta stack!!! I look the same as in my avatar, not getting any fatter... maybe I can keep my weight above 180 during my cut, that would be AWESOME (but kinda unlikely at the BF% I want to get to).

Ate a healthy breakfast, 3 eggs, 3 egg whites; cup of oatmeal, 3 pieces of lean turkey bacon.

Protein and Cranberry juice after run. Feelin' like a million bucks.:afro:

BTW, this APCT by AX is the bomb! I think I like the 6-bromo better than the AI that is in the Formadrol. Not to knock LG though, they have great products... Maybe I am just at that point where my hormone levels are getting back to normal... I'll have a better opinion a few cycles down the line.

I almost broke into the AP Recreate today, but I held off... Yea I know I am a supplement junkie. I figure I promised everyone Monday, so I'll stick to the schedual!

Before pictures posted tonight!

Catch you guys later, it's time for lunch.:food:
Very nice log so far, Awesome detail.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, I woke up a little late this morning... but I was chasing girls last night (one in particular) and I hit a home run, so I can deal with sleeping in an hour. :D

I work from home so it shouldn't affect my day/workout at all, we'll just assume my schedual is an hour behind on everything.

I woke up, took AP and Recreate along with my APCT and other supps. Ate a HUGE bowl of oatmeal, a banana, 3 strips of turkey bacon, 3 eggs 3 egg whites. Boy I am full.

As with most stimulants that are new to me, Recreate already made me run for the toilet this morning... :toilet:

I should be used to it in a few days... the only stim that ever kept me in the bathroom all the time was Hydroxycut Hardcore, and I just got the shits and the jitters from that, I honestly thought Lipo-6 was a better product. Recreate feels a lot less like crack then a lot of the fat burners... so far me likey.

It's time to go to the gym.

BTW I decided to dose BCAA's before and after the gym now. So add that to my stack. I am using Scivation's Xtend in a high dosage. Around 9gms of Leucine, and the correct ratio of Isoleucine and Valene... no desire to do the math in my head... its a 2:1 ratio. I guess that's 4.5gm each... I'm not that retarded after all. It also includes 6gm Glutamine and 3 gm Citruline.

Of to get Chest and Triceps. LETS DO THIS!:twisted:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Back from the workout. Holy cow. I normally would say that I had a placebo effect from the AP, but I seriously think it is the real deal. My chest and arms felt like someone had hooked up an air compressor and filled up my pecs. High reps, short rests (under 1 minute) and man I felt the pump. It isn't anything like the pump one gets from N.O. either. It feels like your muscles are going to blow up:aargh:. I did such light weights for me and I was absolutely made into an instant believer. GO USP. My cardio was great too. 20 minutes of high intensity intervals on the stationary bike. I was sweating like crazy from the recreate, but not all spun out like most of the fat burners make me feel. I feel GREAT! :dance: I like this stack so far, it gives me energy, but it feels a lot cleaner than most caffeinated products, no jitters, no crash during my workout. Drinking some juice and protein now. Gonna eat some oatmeal as soon as I get done typing this out.

Here was my workout, I kept to mostly the same weight throughout the exercises, instead of adding weight I tried to go for more reps... I haven't done a light weight high volume workout in a while, so I kinda held back, but I got a GREAT workout anyway.

CHEST
Incline Bench - 3 sets 135x18, 135x15, 135x15. Never thought a plate could give me such a great pump. Goes to show it ain't all about lifting the heavy stuff all the time. Chest looked HUGE after 2 sets.

Bench - 4 sets 135x20, 135x18, 135x15, 135x15

Incline Fly - 3 sets 20'sx20, 25x15, 30x15

TRICEPS
Skull Crusher to close grip bench on incline bench- 3 sets (ez bar with 25's) - 20 reps each, 20 reps each, 15 reps each.

Single arm dumbbell overhead tricep extention- 3 sets-20x15, 25x15, 30x15
superset with bench dips - 3 sets- Bodyweight x20, 1 plate (on legs)x20, 1 platex20.

tricep rope pressdowns (grip at top of rope) 100lbs x15, 120lbs x15, 120lbs x14

Dips - 3 sets bodyweight - 20 reps, 18 reps, 15 reps (almost lost it and fell on my grill... whoops. :D )

CARDIO - 20 Minutes on the stationary bike, high intenstity intervals... sweat my ass off.

I feel pumped. I think I am gonna do well with this stack if my workouts continue like this one. I'll post the rest of my diet tonight.

I AM SO MOTIVATED RIGHT NOW!:woohoo:
KEEP KILLIN IT AT THE GYM! DON'T JUST REACH YOUR GOALS, DESTROY THEM!

Man I woke up on the right side of the bed this morning.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So now it is day two. FYI I had two lean turkey burger patty's and whole grain bread for lunch yesterday, along with a spinach salad. I had a snack of an apple and some natty peanut butter in the afternoon, then two chicken breast and brown rice for dinner. Casein Protein before bed.

I am going to be keeping my diet along those lines. If I deviate from my diet in any way I will update.

So on to today. Got up cooked my 3 eggs and 3 egg whites, 3 pieces of turkey bacon and a big bowl 'o oatmeal. Great stuff.

Worked out legs today, had a great workout, in fact, I don't know if I have ever felt a "pump" in my legs before today. Stayed light, I am not sure how my strength will hold up through this first week of high reps and I don't see any reason to hurt myself. As I get more comfortable with the high volume I will increase the weight.... probably starting next week.

Here is how it went.

seated leg extension (warm up) - 2 sets of 45x15.

Squat - 4 sets 135x20 (warm up), 155 x15, 175x15, 195x15.

Deadlift - 3 sets 135x20, 185x15, 225x12

Leg Press - 3 sets 270x15, 360x15, 360x15

Walking Lunges holding a plate - 2 sets of 20

Calf raises superset with standing single leg calf raises - 3 sets of 20 each.

My roomate bounced to his girlfriends before I could get him to take my before pictures, so hopefully I can catch someone today to take some and get them posted.

I weighed in at 186 today, I think I am just losing excess water weight from my bulk.

Feeling great! So far so good.

Off to work!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
My before pics have now been posted on my profile. I have never posed before, so don't judge me too much. :rofl:

I gotta run, I'll try to figure out how to post them on the forum itself... I can't get the img src code to work for some reason.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Well, it is my day off. Just ate my usual breakfast of eggs, turkey bacon, and oatmeal. Off to get abs and 45 min cardio on the eliptical.

I feel like I am talking to myself. Is anyone still with me on this? Am I forgetting to do something?

BTW, anyone know how to post pics on the board? my half ass html knowlege isn't working.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
BTW, anyone know how to post pics on the board? my half ass html knowlege isn't working.

our lifts are almost identical weight wise.. word

you might wanna think about running HIIT instead of those steady state sessions... you'll lose more fat and preserve more muscle.

to post a pic

1) either hit QUOTE or type in your message and hit GO ADVANCED
2) scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see a button that says MANAGE attachements. click that... a window pops up.
3) click BROWSE and select your picture.
4) click upload and wait for it to finish then X the box out
5) click SUBMIT reply to post like normal.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
With regards to the above message; I have been doing HIIT for the first part of the year and then changed to sscv and find sscv to be better for fat loss. If sscv is working for you then I wouldn't change it.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Well, it is my day off. Just ate my usual breakfast of eggs, turkey bacon, and oatmeal. Off to get abs and 45 min cardio on the eliptical.

I feel like I am talking to myself. Is anyone still with me on this? Am I forgetting to do something?

Silently in the background, but I'm with ya ;)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
our lifts are almost identical weight wise.. word

you might wanna think about running HIIT instead of those steady state sessions... you'll lose more fat and preserve more muscle.
I do HIIT when I do cardio after workouts, so twice a week. I do a 45 minute session (just finished up) and abs on my Wednesdays and I get abs and a run on Saturday... usually about a 45 minute run.

I thought I was going to be an "all HIIT" guy, but I want to try some longer, less intense bouts of cardio just to see how it worked for me. If I start losing muscle I will def. stay with HIIT. We'll see how much weight I lose this summer and how my strength/measurements are.

Speaking of which here is some news for today.

Workout:

ABS:
Hanging leg raises (legs straight) - 3 sets of 20.
Cable ab ball crunches - 3 sets of 40lbsx20.
Side crunches on hyperextension stand - 2 sets of 50.

CARDIO
45 minutes of cardio on eliptical.

I got my friend who is a trainer at my gym to measure me up. All the measurements were relaxed... I have always measured myself flexing... so this was a bit of a deflation to my ego. :D lol.

Anyway here are my measurements, height, weight, LBM, and BF%.

Height - 6'
Weight - 186.5 lbs
BF% - 10%
LBM -168 lbs
Fat Mass - 18.65 lbs

So these are non flexing... Man what an ego check this was... lol.

Neck: 16
Chest: 41.75
Biceps: 14.125
Forearm: 10.75
Waist: 34.125
Hip: 37.5
Thigh: 20.5
Calf: 13.5

I have no idea how I have a 34 inch waist, especially at 10% BF... I wear size 32 pants and they fall off my ass. But the tape doesn't lie I guess. Anyway let's see if I can't lose a few inches on the waist and keep the rest where it is if not growing...

Next to post my pics on this post.

Attachments

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Look'n good bro. You have to remember that at 10% bf, your gonna lose some size which can account for your ego-deflated measurements. All in all, measurements are pretty good, especially if you can get the waist measurement down. Maybe some Napalm?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Look'n good bro. You have to remember that at 10% bf, your gonna lose some size which can account for your ego-deflated measurements. All in all, measurements are pretty good, especially if you can get the waist measurement down. Maybe some Napalm?
Thanks, man I appreciate the kind words.

I have never used a topical before. Does it work well?

You think that it will go well with the Recreate?

Wentz34

Awards
Im following this thread, im currently running a recreate cycle and VERY similair workout regimem, looking good and keep up the good work! best of luck

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Im following this thread, im currently running a recreate cycle and VERY similair workout regimem, looking good and keep up the good work! best of luck
Thanks bro, you too. Recreate doing it's thing for you?

Wentz34

Awards
Thanks bro, you too. Recreate doing it's thing for you?
yea, im about 2 weeks into the cycle and it really seems to be working, way less of an appetite, really sweat during the workouts and doesnt kill my stomach like hydroxycut did.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, man I appreciate the kind words.

I have never used a topical before. Does it work well?

You think that it will go well with the Recreate?
I think it would do well for the lovehandles and waist, which from your measurements seems to be your only trouble spot. I've never used Napalm but have read a lot of good reviews on it. I did use Lipo Ultra and got good results from it. If you do decide to go this route, I would add in some capsaicin cream to aid in the fat loss.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I think it would do well for the lovehandles and waist, which from your measurements seems to be your only trouble spot. I've never used Napalm but have read a lot of good reviews on it. I did use Lipo Ultra and got good results from it. If you do decide to go this route, I would add in some capsaicin cream to aid in the fat loss.

Right on, I am gonna do some research on the product, maybe I can get some within the week.

I am down to try anything once as long as I have done the research and talked to a few people who have used it.

... and yea, you are right, I store my fat pretty much only on my stomach (not really even too much anymore) and on my sides and lower back back (where it mostly is).

Damn college and all that beer I drank! Made me into a porker that's spent a long time trying to whittle that fat away. lol. Oh well, not drinking anymore, so here is to the new me! I'll update you guys if I decide to get the Napalm (probably will since I am such a supp junkie).

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
yea, im about 2 weeks into the cycle and it really seems to be working, way less of an appetite, really sweat during the workouts and doesnt kill my stomach like hydroxycut did.

Seriously, Hydroxycut sent me running to the bathroom before EVERY workout.

I like how Recreate is a really mellow stim. I also agree with you about it's thermogenic qualities. Sweated my nutz off today on the eliptical.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
I have no idea how I have a 34 inch waist, especially at 10% BF... I wear size 32 pants and they fall off my ass.
if i had the chance to run on the beach, ide probably never do HIIT again :p

and im the same as you man with waste size... 32 pants fall off my ass, and my waste is closer to 34 inches measured. i think its because we, and you more so than me, have thick/muscular obliques.

ur back is lookin hard dood, ur gonna look real good in single digit BF. hows the recreate so far, noticing any side effects?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
if i had the chance to run on the beach, ide probably never do HIIT again :p

and im the same as you man with waste size... 32 pants fall off my ass, and my waste is closer to 34 inches measured. i think its because we, and you more so than me, have thick/muscular obliques.

ur back is lookin hard dood, ur gonna look real good in single digit BF. hows the recreate so far, noticing any side effects?
I think clothing manufacturers in this country just don't size correctly. Probably has to do with covering up the obesity problem this country has. If everyone knew what their real waist size was (my waist ain't very big btw, even though it measures 34 inches, I don't know too many dudes who are as slim as me that arn't serious into this sport) they would probably do something about their eating habits/problem.

Recreate is doing fine for me. Maybe I am imagining things, but it already seems to be cutting fat off my midsection. It doesn't crack me out. Just a bit more energy than if I didn't take it, and a real thermogenic sensation when I work out. It makes me sweat, but not in a "holy **** my heart is gonna explode" way.

Thanks, I think my back is probably my best bodypart. I grew up surfing, so as soon as I started working out my back blew up first. I kinda think God (or whoever you believe in) gives everyone a muscle group that shines, mine is my back. I think he forgot about me when he was giving out good calves though. lol. My arms are bigger than my calves... wtf. hahahaha. Oh well, only one thing to do about that!

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
My arms are bigger than my calves... wtf. hahahaha. Oh well, only one thing to do about that!

same with me bro.. im limping today cos of my calf workout was so intense yesterday.

calves are evil and must be punished

Ryan Leal

Ryan Leal

Awards
I think clothing manufacturers in this country just don't size correctly. Probably has to do with covering up the obesity problem this country has. If everyone knew what their real waist size was (my waist ain't very big btw, even though it measures 34 inches, I don't know too many dudes who are as slim as me that arn't serious into this sport) they would probably do something about their eating habits/problem.

Recreate is doing fine for me. Maybe I am imagining things, but it already seems to be cutting fat off my midsection. It doesn't crack me out. Just a bit more energy than if I didn't take it, and a real thermogenic sensation when I work out. It makes me sweat, but not in a "holy **** my heart is gonna explode" way.

Thanks, I think my back is probably my best bodypart. I grew up surfing, so as soon as I started working out my back blew up first. I kinda think God (or whoever you believe in) gives everyone a muscle group that shines, mine is my back. I think he forgot about me when he was giving out good calves though. lol. My arms are bigger than my calves... wtf. hahahaha. Oh well, only one thing to do about that!
Haha ya I suffer from skronny calves myself...there like 14.5" and my biceps are a little over 19"...its really embarrassing

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
Thanks bro! You got any work yourself?
I've got 5, with plans for a lot more. Find me on facebook Tom Booker, in the Manchester and MNU network, got pics on there. I'm wanting to get my sons name tattooed, and having it surrounded in UV ink!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I've got 5, with plans for a lot more. Find me on facebook Tom Booker, in the Manchester and MNU network, got pics on there. I'm wanting to get my sons name tattooed, and having it surrounded in UV ink!
Right on. Is the UV ink the ink that glows under blacklights? Cause if it is I wouldn't recommend it, I have read some stuff about that **** causing cancer.

It's addicting isn't it? The only thing that sucks is working out with a fresh tat. I have some new ink right ontop of my bicep and it was bugging me today when I worked out my arms, really had to concetrate to get myself to squeeze my bicep at the top.

So my diet has been the same as ever, if I deviate I will let you guys know.

I worked back and biceps today. Holy cow what a pump. Here are the numbers.

Back
Pull ups - Bodyweight - 15, 15, 12, 10.
Bent over barbell rows - three sets of 135x15
Single arm dumbbell rows - 60x15, 70x15, 80x15
straight arm lat pulldowns (lower lat targeting) three sets 60x15

Biceps
Barbell Curls - 45x15 (warm up), 65x15, 75x15, 75x15
Hammer Curls - 20x15, 30x15, 35x15
Single arm cable curls - Three sets of 30lbsx20 reps

My back feels HUGE today. I thought my biceps were gonna pop after 2 sets of barbell curls. I felt like T-rex the rest of the day at the gym.

I really am starting to believe all the hype about this stack. Let's see where it takes me.:dance:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your already pretty close to 10% now I would say 11 maybe less. I think a little less.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Your already pretty close to 10% now I would say 11 maybe less. I think a little less.
I like your quote on your signature. Pretty much the same as mine, well the serious part of mine.

It just hurts so good sometimes!:aargh::aargh::aargh:

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
Hmm really? Don't want cancer! lol. And I'm planning on having one done in Turkey this year, as I'll be having a rest from the gym for a couple of weeks.

Good going on your strength.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hmm really? Don't want cancer! lol. And I'm planning on having one done in Turkey this year, as I'll be having a rest from the gym for a couple of weeks.

Good going on your strength.
Thanks bro, my back/pulling movements is/are definitely where my strength shines.

Where you from dude? You mentioned Manchester U right? From the UK?

Anyway, what tat are you gonna get in Turkey? I haven't ever been to that part of Europe, I hear it's a blast though. I dunno if it could beat my week in Amsterdam, that was pretty freakin' crazy.

So off to go hit my shoulders, traps, and forearms.

My diet has been consisting of the same breakfast everyday, turkey and whole grain bread/ brown rice for lunch and afternoon meals, and I ate some awesome chicken and brown rice w/ steamed broccoli last night with the parents. Ah mom's food, how I miss it. She was all super surprised when she asked what I wanted (she misses me and usually offers to cook me dinner once a week, well I am sure she would every night, but I would lose my mind being around my parents that much), and I answered chicken, brown rice, and steamed vegetables. She gave me this strange look and was all, "you don't want fajitas?" (my mom's fajitas are probably the best I have ever tasted, and coming from San Diego I have had my share of good Mexican food). So, she cooked me a good bodybuilding meal, and pissed my dad off.

"How on earth do you eat this plain stuff every meal?"

"Because I could whoop your ass old man":toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Ah the tables have turned. LOL

I have to say that I have a great family life, and without my parents I wouldn't have had the support or ability to get my home business up and running, and that is what lets me lead this bodybuilding hobby/journey/dream. So I kinda owe all of this to them. They probably won't ever read this, but I thought I should mention it. Thanks Mom and Dad.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
I'm from Stockport which is in Greater Manchester in England. Basically where I live is in Cheshire, but the majority of Cheshire are a bunch of farmers whereas where I live it's a pretty built up town, so we're classed as Greater Manchester because we're more like them than a bunch of farmer Giles lol.

The tat I want, well I want two; I desperately want my sons name Jake tattooed on my left forearm, in a type of font which doesn't make it obvious what it is. I did want this enclosed with UV ink, but I'll need to re-think that one. On my right forearm I want a nice long dragon, with its tail wrapping around my lower forearm a couple of times.

Turkey is a fantastic place. I've been to Marmaris twice; it's the most built up and tourist-y part of Turkey. For me personally Turkey is everything I could want in a holiday. Firstly there is the night life, Marmaris literally has over 1000 clubs and bars, and the beer is cheap. We're talking less than a pound a pint, and when you compare this to England's 3 quid a pint in a club there's a massive difference. Then you have the historical parts of Turkey; you may or may not know that Turkey was host to one of the biggest empires in the world. Even today they have I think if not THE biggest then one of the biggest armies; at any one time they can call up 1million troops (thanks to their national service). There are countless fortresses and historical sights to go see. Then we have the food. I love food. Picture this; You go to an open top resteraunt which is by the sea, the stars are twinkling overhead, you can see the sea rustling about 20 metres away, it's about 20degrees (at night) but there is a cool breeze blowing on you. You have a gorgeous meal, we're talking puffed up pittas for starters followed by whatever else you want, along with a few drinks, and it all costs you (taking into account its situation near the sea and open topped) and the entire meal only comes to perhaps £7, about $13, give or take a few quid. There's loads to do as well; boat trips only cost about £6 and include a meal, and they take you to loads of different places. I went on a jeep safari which was unbelievably funny. Imagine 10 jeeps all with blaring techno music blasting out, flying down towards a genuine rural Turkish village, stopping by the watering hole where the goats are tethered to fill up our water bottles, and we then completely drench all the goats to the anger of a 150 year old Turkish woman brandishing a stick at us (all caught on DVD). Man, imagine laughing for about 5-6 hours non-stop. All I will say if you ever go is to ALWAYS ASK THE GIRLS AGE if you cop with someone. I was kissing and groping a busty girl in a club when it suddenly dawned on me they have no legal age limits on bar entry over there, and this girl turned out to be 13! **** me I ran away as fast as I could lol.

As for Amsterdam, I would love to go, although I'm sure you loved it for the red light district which definately isn't my cup of tea lol.

Barcelona is a cracking place, and Girona which is about an hour and a half away from it. Beautiful, incredibly reasonably priced, and lots to see and do.

As for your diet; mines killing me. I have a goal: I want to have a fully visible six pack because 1) I've never had one before, and 2) I want to have some artful pictures done with Jake, with me and my shirt off, because I absolutely love those pictures. Sounds a bit vain but I want a nice black and white one on my wall with me holding my son. I'm hoping to be getting these done around the end of July, so I have a good two months to go and only a few more % to drop. Then I'll be going on holiday, and when I get back I'm going to take it easy in the gym for a bit! lol

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
As for Amsterdam, I would love to go, although I'm sure you loved it for the red light district which definately isn't my cup of tea lol.
Turkey sounds rad. But no, you have the Amsterdam reasons wrong. I never have and never will pay for sex. I hate strip clubs, and the idea of a hooker makes me want to vomit.

No, I honestly went for the other reasons to go to Amsterdam. I was in college and still in my "experimenting with various substances" phase of my life. I have to say the Van Gogh museum was freaking crazy after a vist to the smart shop. :D

I walked through the red light district though, and it was a crazy freakin experience.

I went to Prague (awesome) and Austria (sorta awesome, people weren't too friendly to Americans) last summer and had a blast. You just have to remember how much more my plane tickets cost than yours do to get over there.

As for the pictures/diet, sounds like a great reason bro. I am a photographer myself (it's how i get to stay on these message boards all day), and those pictures of you with your kid will turn out awesome I am sure!

I want my abs to show for a much more vain reason than a picture with my child, mine is simply for the ladies.

Anyway her is my workout for the day, went great!

SHOULDERS
Military Press - 90x15 (warm up), 105x15, 115x15, 115x15
Upright Rows - 90x15, 90x15, 90x15
dumbell side raises superset with rear delt side raises- 3x20lbsx15

TRAPS
Machine Shrugs - 225x20, 315x15, 315x15
Seated ezbar shrugs (thanks mulletsoldier!!!) - however much an ezbar weighs + 50x20, 100x20, 150x20

FOREARMS
Reverse Barbell Curls - 45x15, 55x15, 65x15
Forearm curls - behind back - 80lbsx40 x 2 sets

Cardio- HIIT - 20 minutes on Stationary Bike

The AP and Recreate are working awesome, I felt a great pump, felt really strong, and was SWEATY when I got off the bike. Awesome day at the gym!

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
We seem to be similar in strength, you just have a better physique than me lol.

I want to go to Prague, it's on my to do list lol.