Bulking with 3-ad and trenadrol.. LOG and pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilt21

Awards
:study:hey everyone... im tryin to gain weight i started in the winter but havent seen to much progress but now im trying to see if some drugs can help me on my goal.. im tryin 3-ad and trenadrol also taking some shakes cyto sport gainer and on-whey.. im 20yrs 5'11 and weigh in at around 185 and im tryin to get to 220 or over... my arms are 15.25in my waist is at 36.25 in calf is at 15in and my chest is at 39in

i will be posting much more and im thankful for any help i get

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dude. trenadrol by CTD labs? i would NOT recommend that at 20 plus 3-AD. not smart broski. what you have lined up as supports and PCT?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:study:hey everyone... im tryin to gain weight i started in the winter but havent seen to much progress but now im trying to see if some drugs can help me on my goal.. im tryin 3-ad and trenadrol also taking some shakes cyto sport gainer and on-whey.. im 20yrs 5'11 and weigh in at around 195 and im tryin to get to 220 or over... my arms are 15.25in my waist is at 36.25 in calf is at 15in and my chest is at 39in

i will be posting much more and im thankful for any help i get
3-ad is a dht deriv, and won't put much weight on......its secondary male stuff. 20 is ok in my book if you are serious, and have been training hard for at least 3 years.

gilt21

Awards
dude. trenadrol by CTD labs? i would NOT recommend that at 20 plus 3-AD. not smart broski. what you have lined up as supports and PCT?

i have real nolva lined up, b6 on hand and milkthistle will be used during the cycle, and taking trenadrol from kilo sports

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
oh i dont know about the kilo sports version. i know trenadrol by CTD workds decent i had a buddy take it. shoot what about 18 trip so i can get mass? LMAO JK im happy where i am naturally

gilt21

Awards
these are pics of me before i started bulking weigh around 165 i found that i wanted to put on alot of needed weight.. then cut down when im at 220

these pics are of me right now.. about 5 months of just trying to gain weight i weigh in at 185 now .. now i bought some shakes and 3-ad and trenadrol which i never used any type of drugs or shakes so i will be posting more info in pics every few weeks

and you know you love my mr.happy boxer...lol:toofunny:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You aint ready for steroids bro. You're ready to go to the gym.

gilt21

Awards
You aint ready for steroids bro. You're ready to go to the gym.
i was hitting the gym a lot and never gained any weight and i was stuffing my face 6 times a day with food so now i cut out running and finally gainin some weight im losing being cut which i dont mind i just want to reach 220 so i can be a solid 190

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
you must not haveb een hitting it the right way then. seriously man. get on a good diet and correct workout routine for your diet. your too young and body composition isnt ready

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you must not haveb een hitting it the right way then. seriously man. get on a good diet and correct workout routine for your diet. your too young and body composition isnt ready
i third that man.

SERIOUSLY, ok im gonna tell you this not because its a cliche but because you will waste your first cycle which is always the best, because you are not ready. Alot of guys start when they are not ready but sometimes they are almost there. No offense but bro you are not even close. Thing is without a solid background of workout and diet knowledge the roids arent going to do much. Sure youll get a boost but not what you expect because you will be lacking. Sounds like you did your research a lil bit but i think you need natural supplements and someone to push you harder and show you the ropes in the gym. Again im not putting you down im just trying to give you some good advice. Peace.

gilt21

Awards
i third that man.

SERIOUSLY, ok im gonna tell you this not because its a cliche but because you will waste your first cycle which is always the best, because you are not ready. Alot of guys start when they are not ready but sometimes they are almost there. No offense but bro you are not even close. Thing is without a solid background of workout and diet knowledge the roids arent going to do much. Sure youll get a boost but not what you expect because you will be lacking. Sounds like you did your research a lil bit but i think you need natural supplements and someone to push you harder and show you the ropes in the gym. Again im not putting you down im just trying to give you some good advice. Peace.

thanks for the info... but i already started i put some pics up in a few weeks... maybe il change maybe i will not but i willl be tryin hard

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
log your workout,diet,weight, and progress then so we can check out your growth! but honestly dude i am all natural, i get accused of juice all the time. i promise you can achieve amazing results with the right tools and mind set. but you have already started so i would say just finish it as long as you have proper PCT & supports. Also, A serm is not a PCT by its self. you are going to need a natty test booster orsomething to get you back up to regular stats. i would recommend PCT by AI.

gilt21

Awards
i kno you guys saying its not a good idea but im going to do it no matter what if u guys can give me advice to get to 220 or higher i would be much happier... if u see my old pics i was decent and had my six pack coming in but i want size so if i gain so good weight, then il cut down and diet right and go back to joggin which i like a lot but i stop that for a few weeks to gain weight

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i kno you guys saying its not a good idea but im going to do it no matter what if u guys can give me advice to get to 220 or higher i would be much happier... if u see my old pics i was decent and had my six pack coming in but i want size so if i gain so good weight, then il cut down and diet right and go back to joggin which i like a lot but i stop that for a few weeks to gain weight
alright well in that case:

my thoughts to help you up weight:
-high carb diet & high protein
-Bill Starr 5x5 (mass gaining WO) PM me for a template
-SLEEP
-High intensity

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What is happening recently? We're getting a large surplus of retards in here.

Hahaha! These posts just make me laugh anymore ;)

HHHTheGame

Awards
What is happening recently? We're getting a large surplus of retards in here.

Hahaha! These posts just make me laugh anymore ;)
These people should be advised to move over to the other forum that has a double initial that starts early in the alphabet. That place is LOADED with 20-somethings that think it's all about pumping their young bodies full of junk when they're no where near ready.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
These people should be advised to move over to the other forum that has a double initial that starts early in the alphabet. That place is LOADED with 20-somethings that think it's all about pumping their young bodies full of junk when they're no where near ready.
LOL :dance:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
true that. this place hs done a really good job of keeping smart and clean teens such as myself versus the other website

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:goodpost: which i would have said that...:clap2:

HHHTheGame

Awards
The best part it, "but im going to do it no matter what". Then why bother asking if you're not going to heed advice from other people? Look at the tagline under AnabolicMinds.com....

LEARN TEACH LEAD

You already failed on the first one....

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
if u guys can give me advice to get to 220 or higher i would be much happier...
They did! They said not to take the roids and focus on your food intake more than your pill intake.

You can try as hard as you want in the 4 weeks or whatever that youre going to be on cycle, but how much do you really expect to gain? Maybe 8 pounds max! And thats ONLY if you eat a lot. Then youre going to do pct, and youre most likely going to lose 3 or 4 of those pounds you put on, because you arent ready physically OR MENTALLY to keep those gains. If you were mentally ready to keep the gains, you would be mentally ready to make those same gains without steroids. So in 2 months, youre going to be maybe 5 pounds heavier than you are now.

Dont you think you could put on 5 pounds in two months without taking steroids? I know I can. You can do 5 or 6 cycles of that crap, and you still might not get to 220 unless everything else is being done right. And on that same note, if you had everything else being done right, you could probably get to 220 even without those 5 or 6 cycles. Youre not being very smart.

So once again, if you want to get to 220, eat 3700 calories EVERYDAY of quality food sources, train harder than you think you can, and give it some time. I know you said you were working hard in the gym for 5 whole months, but Im sure you werent eating right, and you werent working out as smart as you could have been.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
They did! They said not to take the roids and focus on your food intake more than your pill intake.

You can try as hard as you want in the 4 weeks or whatever that youre going to be on cycle, but how much do you really expect to gain? Maybe 8 pounds max! And thats ONLY if you eat a lot. Then youre going to do pct, and youre most likely going to lose 3 or 4 of those pounds you put on, because you arent ready physically OR MENTALLY to keep those gains. If you were mentally ready to keep the gains, you would be mentally ready to make those same gains without steroids. So in 2 months, youre going to be maybe 5 pounds heavier than you are now.

Dont you think you could put on 5 pounds in two months without taking steroids? I know I can. You can do 5 or 6 cycles of that crap, and you still might not get to 220 unless everything else is being done right. And on that same note, if you had everything else being done right, you could probably get to 220 even without those 5 or 6 cycles. Youre not being very smart.

So once again, if you want to get to 220, eat 3700 calories EVERYDAY of quality food sources, train harder than you think you can, and give it some time. I know you said you were working hard in the gym for 5 whole months, but Im sure you werent eating right, and you werent working out as smart as you could have been.
thank you for backing what i said !:goodpost: rep pts comin your way!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
After seeing the pics, I couldn't help but shake my head. Buddy you are NO where near your genetic potential. Put grand theft auto down and get to the gym!!!!!!!!!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
seriously man with all do respect. you dont want to do that to you. i understand that you want to gain weight look big and tough as do we all, but seriously you would just be hurting yourself in the long run. Look at me im all natural and think i have dont pretty well in with just solid hard dieting and excercise. anyone with experience will tell you that you are making a mistake.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
thank you for backing what i said !:goodpost: rep pts comin your way!
Just trying to help out. It sounds like a lost cause, but its worth a shot.

I think its cool that youre staying natural for now. Good job. Im not against juicin by any means, but most people want to use them without putting in the hard work and time in the gym first. And not only is it just a waste of gains that you could have made naturally, but you will also learn a lot about proper nutrition and how your body responds to a lot of different types of training. Without a few years of training experience there is so much that you just wont know, no matter how much you read on message boards and books. You have to learn what works for you, and apply it for a while. Then go ahead and pop some pills or pin, but at least you will know your way around the gym.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
man for an exmaple i just met your goal. check this out.

I am on RPM/Neovar right now and i just weighted myself @ 165.6. on day 14. In just 14 days of the right diet/excercise i have gained over 10 LBS. look what it can do for you naturally. i know this may be a lost cause, but i think its worth proving to you. Food=anabolic. just rethink it and check out what can happen with hardwork instead of trying to cheat. sorry if im rude.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
For me personally, I was scrawny all through high school and college, even though I hit the weights and ate alot. I got a lot of nice natural growth in my early 20s when my natural hormones kicked in.

I started using anabolics around 24. Looking back, I had a long way to go and regret it now as I'm still learning to optimize my diet and training.

Why don't you look at new training methods and ways to alter your diet? You can still get natural gains, take advantage of that. You may get a burst of natural hormones in your early 20s like I did, but that probably won't come if you get on anabolics. There will come a time when you're ready, but its not now.

What your taking is the real deal and will have lasting consequences well past your immediate gains. These are hormones that alter the chemicals in your body, don't take that lightly.

Good luck.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man for an exmaple i just met your goal. check this out.

I am on RPM/Neovar right now and i just weighted myself @ 165.6. on day 14. In just 14 days of the right diet/excercise i have gained over 10 LBS. look what it can do for you naturally. i know this may be a lost cause, but i think its worth proving to you. Food=anabolic. just rethink it and check out what can happen with hardwork instead of trying to cheat. sorry if im rude.
wow thats some good results on your cycle, im'a go follow up on ya thread

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

I love how stubborn some people are. Maybe if EVERYONE says it isn't a good idea, it isn't...

How the hell do you think you are going to gain 35-40 pounds on a cycle. 185 to 220?! WTF?!:frustrate That is ONE FREAKING MONTH DUDE. 3-AD and Tren ain't going to do it for you. Hell you could cycle Anadrol and that wouldn't do it for you. Dude I just got done cycling M1D and MMV2. I gained 7 pounds, it was a HUGE GAIN. You are talking quadruple that.

Do you even have a workout or diet plan for your cycle?

Here is some advice: Save your PH/Steroids. They are oral and arn't going bad anytime soon. Use a supplement like Anabolic Pump for 2-3 months and see where you are at. TRAIN YOUR BALLS OFF for another year, and when you are 21, MAYBE it will be time to try the stack you are talking about.

THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
And what is it with all these young guys and wanting to do Tren?:nono: Do they market this stuff at Toy's R Us or something? :lol:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mostly read and do not post but, you have a lot work to do before you add another variable into the mix. Dial in your diet,workout, and goals. When you start to see progress from that hard work you might be ready to look at other options. Challenge yourself...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i was hitting the gym a lot and never gained any weight and i was stuffing my face 6 times a day with food so now i cut out running and finally gainin some weight im losing being cut which i dont mind i just want to reach 220 so i can be a solid 190

BTW you look bigger at in your first pics at 165 than you do at 185. It doesn't look like you gained too much muscle on your bulk, it looks more like you have been kickin' it at pizza hut.:pizza: I bet if you really leaned out, like REALLY leaned out, I bet you would be under 165.

IMO you have 3-4 years of serious diet and training before you are going to get those lbs that you want. If you want to be a solid 190, you are going to need 190 lbs of muscle under the 220 lbs that you want. Weighing 220 has nothing to do with having 190lbs of LBM. In fact, if I wanted to be a solid 190 I probably wouldn't bulk up to 220, unless I was actually bulking for a specific contest. That 30 lbs isn't as easy to lose as it was to gain my friend. Please post your diet that you plan on using to gain this astronomical amount of weight that you desire.

And for the record, I am not trying to flame you, I am just trying to tell you the truth. Time to wake up and come back to reality.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i will agree. i think he is done repsonding in here though he hasnt for a couple of days. oh well. hopefully he took something out of this

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i will agree. i think he is done repsonding in here though he hasnt for a couple of days. oh well. hopefully he took something out of this
Yea I figured as soon as he said "I'm gonna run it anyway" that it was a lost cause. I can't help but try to say something before someone goes and does something completely retarded though. I mean, I bought some Superdrol and Pheraplex and wanted to run the stuff at the same time. Everyone told me I was stupid. I read up like crazy for a few days, and guess what. I WILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT I WAS BEING STUPID. I'll probably run both of the compounds, but not for a while and definitely not together...

I just hope he kept reading this... because in 3 months, when he can't get an erection and still weighs in at under 190lbs, I'll get to say "I told you so".:fool2:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah if u plan on putting on 40 lbs thats a couple cycles on injection, not 3-AD/ trenadrol

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
yeah if u plan on putting on 40 lbs thats a couple cycles on injection, not 3-AD/ trenadrol
Dude, this guy could double dose Deca and chase it with Anadrol and he still wouldn't gain 40 lbs of muscle in a few cycles. You still have to eat and train right on any supp or drug. This guy is acting like he has his hands on Captain America's Super Soldier Serum.:toofunny:

I think his best bet would be to learn how to eat 5000 clean calories a day and start training with someone who knows how to workout correctly.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
What you won't gain 40lbs on a cycle like this? Aww man!

Joking.. but seriously, this guy is contributing to the stupid people of the world. I went from 114lbs at 5'3 when I was 14 to right now at 160lbs at 5'5 being just turned 16. It's called 'CLEAN BULK!'.

Just do 50 days of X Factor.. or even better which I might try soon, XFactor/RPM/Drive.

Btw, are you even eating 100g protein a day?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Just do 50 days of X Factor.. or even better which I might try soon, XFactor/RPM/Drive.

Btw, are you even eating 100g protein a day?
There is protein in Pepperoni and cheese right? :D

Is arachadonic acid ok to take when you are 16? I guess Xfactor doesn't have DHEA like the new halodrol liquicaps does...

How has X factor worked for you? I didn't really get much out of Gaspari's Arachdonic Acid supp... might not have been dieting correctly at the time though.

gilt21

Awards
first of all i didnt quit im keeping up with my work out... i been working out pretty good for the last week.. todays was my first day with the roids..... i just got them in the mail and took some a few hrs be4 workout.... i will be posting pics every few weeks to show u how im doing....

my workout has been mon and thur tris and chest

tue and fridays is biceps and back

weds and sat shoulders and legs

..... for my diet im stuffing my face with protien good chicken cyto and on shakes... losts of brown rice gettin over 3700 c a day...

but to all u little 15 in 16yrs old that keep talking **** and dont kno **** about life.. need to grow up.. well il be back thanks for all the support just weight tell i post some results in a few weeks for facts

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
my workout has been mon and thur tris and chest

tue and fridays is biceps and back

weds and sat shoulders and legs

..... for my diet im stuffing my face with protien good chicken cyto and on shakes... losts of brown rice gettin over 3700 c a day...

but to all u little 15 in 16yrs old that keep talking **** and dont kno **** about life.. need to grow up.. well il be back thanks for all the support just weight tell i post some results in a few weeks for facts
I think that our friend Wrasslin116 might know a little more about training than you bud. He looks pretty darn big for a 16 year old, and guess what, he is smart enough not to do your cycle before his body is ready.

As for knowing about life as you put it, I am sure you have matured an amazing amount in your 20 years on this planet:toofunny:, but you haven't matured enough to know when knowledgeable people give you good, trustworthy advice. The fact remains, you are too young to be on that cycle. You won't get the gains you expect, and you will probably damage your hormonal and endocrine systems permanently.

You are getting yourself in over your head, don't dig a hole you can't climb back out of.

Just do me a favor and don't post anything about gyno or loss of libido and how to correct it in a few months. If you didn't listen now, you don't deserve help later. Best of Luck.

That's it, I am done, next subject.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'd stop this sh*t (the cycle) before it's too late man. Honestly. This is the God's honest truth home-slice.

For your own good, stop the cycle. You will definitely regret what you're about to do.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ok, wait. I am sorry but I am not done. I just went to your personal profile and it says that you SMOKE AND YOU DRINK.:frustrate First off, how the hell are you working out 6 times a week (each bodypart twice?... um... you might want to rethink how much rest you are getting) and expecting to grow?! Do you have any concern for your general health? You know you CAN NOT drink while on your cycle right?!:nono:

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
There is protein in Pepperoni and cheese right? :D

Is arachadonic acid ok to take when you are 16? I guess Xfactor doesn't have DHEA like the new halodrol liquicaps does...

How has X factor worked for you? I didn't really get much out of Gaspari's Arachdonic Acid supp... might not have been dieting correctly at the time though.
XFactor was great for me, amazing gains, vaso, pumps it was great. I gained around 5-10lbs from it and increased the weight in a lot of my lifts while getting more shredded.

Thanks for the back up to man lol.

And Gilt, I think it's funny your telling me I don't know anything even tho I almost weigh as much as you while I'm only just turned 16 and 5'5. Also you drinking and smoking while on cycle.. your a born genious!!

I should of been cool like this when I started working out, smoke, drink, then hop on some PS's. That's the way to do it!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You guys are wasting your breath. Just sit back and enjoy the show.. You tried to point him in a solid, and safe direction, but he is too thick headed to listen, so forget about it.

My question is this.. If you are gunna do a cycle now, why **** around with PS/PH's.. Why not just go get yourself some D-bol, Test E, and EQ and do a real cycle.

gilt21

Awards
im not drinking and smoking i never even touch my about me part that was check yes both for smoking and drinking with out me knowing...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You guys are wasting your breath. Just sit back and enjoy the show..

My question is this.. If you are gunna do a cycle now, why **** around with PS/PH's.. Why not just go get yourself some D-bol, Test E, and EQ and do a real cycle.
Because he can order Tren online with his mom's credit card... then again i guess he could get the real deal just as easy... but who has the time to do research and look things up?

Plus shots hurt dude:rofl:, and that lollipop he would need after every injection would screw with his diet.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Because he can order Tren online with his mom's credit card... then again i guess he could get the real deal just as easy... but who has the time to do research and look things up?

Plus shots hurt dude:rofl:, and that lollipop he would need after every injection would screw with his diet.
IMO 3ad is more potent when take rectally then orally. When i did my cycle of it, i went from 185-220, and only dosed rectally.. Just food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.