Necroticisms Hypertrop-x log

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
HyperTrop-X

Pre-workout, Anabolic Trip Hammer.

Hypertrop-X is powerful in its simplicity. Three (3) scientifically proven performance-enhancing products, in mammoth doses that will help drive your body to that ever-sought-after “next level” of training intensity, allowing you to take your muscle fibers to places they’ve never been before. The result – an anabolic environment where lean muscle growth and strength come at mammoth proportions.

Hypertrop-X, the anabolic trip hammer, fuels maximum muscular endurance, for fiber-pounding, rep-after-rep, after muscle-building rep.

Hypertrop-X will stave off fatigue while flooding the muscle cells with nutrient-laden, fuel-rich blood for almost non-stop fiber splitting workouts.

What’s in it?

Hypertrop-X was specifically engineered for maximum measurable impact on physical performance by fueling ongoing muscular contractions, greater pumps and faster recovery between workouts.

It contains three (3) ingredients proven by research to up-regulate the body’s anabolic, circulatory and energy systems during training.

Beta Alanine has been touted as the new “Holy Grail” of performance supplementation. Not since creatine or or ephedra has there been a sports nutrition product that has made as much noise in the scientific community as beta alanine. Beta alanine, a direct precursor to carnosine, works as an anti-fatigue compound, feeding maximum muscular endurance. By scavenging and neutralizing muscle waste products, and recycling ATP substrates, repeated research has demonstrated how beta alanine directly fuels ongoing muscular contractions to measurably improve performance and fuel harder, more intense training sessions.

Leucine is the “first-born” of the essential, branched-chain amino acid family. It is the most important of the BCAAs. Leucine is a powerful anti-catabolic. Leucine helps keep muscle nitrogen levels high, feeds the energy pathways during intense training and protects against muscle breakdown, especially during periods of intense physical stress.

Yohimbine HCL – a potent dose of this powerful neurostimulant, vaso-regulator and lipolytic agent, yohimbine HCl drops the hammer on your training intensity.

Have something left for the ride home.

Hypertrop-X will keep you on your game your entire workout, and will feed your growth ongoing after you leave the gym. Use Hypertrop-X by itself and watch your training intensity shoot the moon. Or, stack Advanced Muscle Science’s other cutting edge products for the most powerful anabolic response possible from non-pharmaceutical performance enhancement.

id like to thank LazeDragon and AMS for giving me this opportunity, im really looking forward to logging this product. the log will start tomorow with my chest workout.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i will be following! i am running this as soon as i am done with my Rpm/NEOVAR. im gonna run it like the following:

Hypertrop-x pre-WO
Mass FX MX- Natty T booster
Intrabolic- During WO
Champions protein

im subbed bro and will be following so i can get an idea of what to expect!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
just got done with chest and tris. was an ok workout.

i wanted to max, so i tried that, and put up 275, but to my actual workout...

dumbell press: 3x6 with 90s

incline dumbells: 3x6 first 2 sets with 80s, second with 75

decline hammer strength: 2x45 and 1x25(each side)x10 3x45x8 then a drop set with 3 45s and a 25 for 4, and just 3 45s for 3.

dips: bwx8, bw+40x6, bw+40x4

overheard barbell tricep extensions:

95x8, 105x6x6

half range of motion military press

135x6x3

i did more volume than normal. i dont usually add that military press in, but i felt like it so i did. i finished this workout in a little under an hour too.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
today was a leg day. was a good workout, was dead half way throught squats though...

squats(ATG)
315x3
335x3
365x3
370x3
335x3
315x3

stiff leg deads supersetted with front squats. the front squats were done with 135 the whole time, with sets of 8

stiff leg deads
225x8
275x6
225x8

lying ham curls:

i dont remember the weight, i think i had the machine it 165 or 180 for 3 sets of 8.

i wanted to do calves, but i was too beat, so im going to do them tomorow if i have the time.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed. I'm running a log on HyperTrop-X too, and I want to see how it treats you!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
just got back from my shoulder workout.

dumbbell press

75x6x3

side raises

35x8x3

rear delt machine flies
150x8

190x6x2

front raises

35x8x3

i was going to add traps, but i think i pulled something in my back when i was doing squats, so its been really painful. hopefully its better by my back workout tomorow. im going to try to hit the workout, if its too painful im going to stop.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
today was back, but because of the back pain, i couldn't do a good deal of things i normally would, like the dead lift. i wasn't keeping track of much of what i was really doing to be honest, i was just trying to do what wouldn't hurt too much. i did a few sets of bent rows and pull ups. those seemed to be fine. i ended with a bunch of biceps. i did get some good weight up for dumbbell curls. i used 50's for quite a few sets. aside from that, the pump and energy was good, and my vascularity is up a bit. i should be fully back into it within the next few workouts, it is slowly recuperating.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
just finished with my chest workout, and this was quite a good workout.

i started off with dumbbell bench, setting new prs,

100'sx8x7x6

incline barbell

i was a little off, my back is still hurting me in some positions, and this didnt help it much.

185x6
175x8
185x5

cable decline flies

100 each sidex8x7x8

dips:
bw+40: 8x6x6

overhead barbell extension

95x10
115x8
125x8

all in all a good workout. had a good pump, and my vascularity is up a bit. i havnt gotten BA tingles yet though...

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
did legs today. was ok, but due to my back i got scared on some lifts.

squats( atg):

315x5
325x3
335x3
325x5

overhead squats.

i went very light, was just trying to get the technique down on these

45x8
65x8
65x8

standing calf rasies
315x12x2
405x12
lying leg curls 150x8x3

i did get a really good pump today. i just did 2 warm up sets with 135 and 225 on squats before my main sets, and i already had a massive pump. it was quite nice.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Im watching Neo...Dont disappoint the Box man!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
oh i wont. im just pissed cuz of my back. i missed out on deadlifts, which is my favorite lift, and i couldnt go all out on squats which is my 2nd favorite lift.:aargh:

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
just got back from a shoulder workout, and i enjoyed it. i put up some nice weight on dumbell press, more than i usually do. i took 8 caps btw, which i find so far to really be the sweet spot for this product.

seated dumbell shoulder press

80sx6x5x6

rear delt machine flies:
180x8x8x8

ahnold press:

60x6x6x6

seated side raises
25x8
2x30x6

front raises

30x8x8x6

shrugs

i dont really keep track of the reps i do on these, but i have the weight

225(no straps)
315(1 set no straps, 1 set with)
405(straps)

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
did legs today. was ok, but due to my back i got scared on some lifts.

squats( atg):

315x5
325x3
335x3
325x5

overhead squats.

i went very light, was just trying to get the technique down on these

45x8
65x8
65x8

standing calf rasies
315x12x2
405x12
lying leg curls 150x8x3

i did get a really good pump today. i just did 2 warm up sets with 135 and 225 on squats before my main sets, and i already had a massive pump. it was quite nice.
Overhead squats are very underrated in my opinion. And they are very humbling too, lol.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Overhead squats are very underrated in my opinion. And they are very humbling too, lol.

oh i know, they were kicking my ass, and i think the next day it was the only time my shoulders were ever sore.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
oh i know, they were kicking my ass, and i think the next day it was the only time my shoulders were ever sore.
Yea im with ya on that one! But ya forgot to mention front squats..dam they will kill ya!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i usually will do front squats, but my back was killing me too much.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
panzi!! lol j/k
haha, well its all good now, just did a back and bis workout, that was superb! lol.

deadlifts

315x3
365x3
405x1
365x3
335x5

widegrip pullups(dead hang)-4x6

bent barbell rows

185lbs 3x6

barbell curls

95x6
105x5
95x6

incline bench dumbell curls

45x6x6
40x6

after this i just did a set of 12 with 30's on hammer curls.

i took 8 caps preworkout today, and i really felt the yohimbine kicking in. the pump was outstanding. i havnt had a pump like this in a while, plus the weight im using is gradually increasing. another thing that was a pleasent surprise, is that my weight is up from 186 from the beginning to 189, which i normally would attribute to excess water, but im looking leaner.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha, well its all good now, just did a back and bis workout, that was superb! lol.

deadlifts

315x3
365x3
405x1
365x3
335x5

widegrip pullups(dead hang)-4x6

bent barbell rows

185lbs 3x6

barbell curls

95x6
105x5
95x6

incline bench dumbell curls

45x6x6
40x6

after this i just did a set of 12 with 30's on hammer curls.

i took 8 caps preworkout today, and i really felt the yohimbine kicking in. the pump was outstanding. i havnt had a pump like this in a while, plus the weight im using is gradually increasing. another thing that was a pleasent surprise, is that my weight is up from 186 from the beginning to 189, which i normally would attribute to excess water, but im looking leaner.

Good god man....nice. Sounds like something I would have done.

LD

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HyperTrop-X

Pre-workout, Anabolic Trip Hammer.

Hypertrop-X is powerful in its simplicity. Three (3) scientifically proven performance-enhancing products, in mammoth doses that will help drive your body to that ever-sought-after “next level” of training intensity, allowing you to take your muscle fibers to places they’ve never been before. The result – an anabolic environment where lean muscle growth and strength come at mammoth proportions.

Hypertrop-X, the anabolic trip hammer, fuels maximum muscular endurance, for fiber-pounding, rep-after-rep, after muscle-building rep.

Hypertrop-X will stave off fatigue while flooding the muscle cells with nutrient-laden, fuel-rich blood for almost non-stop fiber splitting workouts.

What’s in it?

Hypertrop-X was specifically engineered for maximum measurable impact on physical performance by fueling ongoing muscular contractions, greater pumps and faster recovery between workouts.

It contains three (3) ingredients proven by research to up-regulate the body’s anabolic, circulatory and energy systems during training.

Beta Alanine has been touted as the new “Holy Grail” of performance supplementation. Not since creatine or or ephedra has there been a sports nutrition product that has made as much noise in the scientific community as beta alanine. Beta alanine, a direct precursor to carnosine, works as an anti-fatigue compound, feeding maximum muscular endurance. By scavenging and neutralizing muscle waste products, and recycling ATP substrates, repeated research has demonstrated how beta alanine directly fuels ongoing muscular contractions to measurably improve performance and fuel harder, more intense training sessions.

Leucine is the “first-born” of the essential, branched-chain amino acid family. It is the most important of the BCAAs. Leucine is a powerful anti-catabolic. Leucine helps keep muscle nitrogen levels high, feeds the energy pathways during intense training and protects against muscle breakdown, especially during periods of intense physical stress.

Yohimbine HCL – a potent dose of this powerful neurostimulant, vaso-regulator and lipolytic agent, yohimbine HCl drops the hammer on your training intensity.

Have something left for the ride home.

Hypertrop-X will keep you on your game your entire workout, and will feed your growth ongoing after you leave the gym. Use Hypertrop-X by itself and watch your training intensity shoot the moon. Or, stack Advanced Muscle Science’s other cutting edge products for the most powerful anabolic response possible from non-pharmaceutical performance enhancement.

id like to thank LazeDragon and AMS for giving me this opportunity, im really looking forward to logging this product. the log will start tomorow with my chest workout.

No Problem man. Tear it up!!

LD

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
just finished with my chest workout. had a good workout, put up some good weight.

dumbell press

105's 6x5x5

incline dumbell 95x5 85x5 75x10

decline cable flies

100x8x8x10

dips
bw+50x6x6x5

overhead barbell tricep extensions

95x6x6 115x6

it was a pretty intense workout for me, and i set prs on the 105s and the dips. im quite happy with it.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
just got back from a leg workout, and my legs are toast. had trouble walking up the stairs.

squats(atg)

315x5
335x3
355x3
365x3
335x5

front squats

135x6
185x4
225x3

stiff leg deads

225x6
275x2(lost grip)
225x6

i was also doing bw squats inbetween sets, but i wasnt really counting reps.

overall was a great workout. i have an insane quad pump. i wanted to do more for hamstrings, but i figure with all the deadlifts i do throughout the week i get them fairly well. tommorow i will be taking off, then on to shoulders on thursday. looking forward to some serious weight on shoulder presses. i also aim to try some snatches, depending on how crowded the gym is, so im excited for that one.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Nice squats...hmm talk about low reps!! Anyhow good lookin workout!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i respond well to the low reps. ive tried programs with insanely high reps, medium reps and low, and the low is where i grow and feel the best.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
just got back from shoulders. it was a pretty good workout. took 8 caps pre.

dumbell military press

80sx8
85x5
80x6

seated side raises

3x30x6

hammer strength shoulder press
2 plates x8

2 plates and a 25x6 (2 sets)

i did a bunch of snatches with light weight to work on form. i only went up to like 135 on it.

shrugs:

315x6
2x365x6
405x5

had a great pump. vascularity is up too. good energy also.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
just got back from shoulders. it was a pretty good workout. took 8 caps pre.

dumbell military press

80sx8
85x5
80x6

seated side raises

3x30x6

hammer strength shoulder press
2 plates x8

2 plates and a 25x6 (2 sets)

i did a bunch of snatches with light weight to work on form. i only went up to like 135 on it.

shrugs:

315x6
2x365x6
405x5

had a great pump. vascularity is up too. good energy also.
Nice man!:thumbsup:

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
had a back and bis workout today. it was pretty good. (8 caps again)

deadlifts:
315x3
365x3
405x3
365x3
365x2(took a breath in at top and had a sharp chest pain)

bent rows
135x8
2x185x6

pullups
bwx6x5x4 (back was burnt out by this point)

standing dumbell curls
3x50x6

barbell curls

85x6
2x95x6

also came home and did some tire spins with my old proxes for a 22 inch rim. used a 3/4 inch rope and double wrapped it. that was hard.

overall im liking this product. i have good solid energy, nothing overwhelming though, good focus and good pumps. i seem to be making some decent strength gains too.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Today was chest and triceps. good workout, good energy and intensity, got in, did my job and got out.

flat dumbell press:
105x5x5x5

incline barbell
185x7x5x4

decline cable flies
100x8
110x6x6

weighted dips
bw+50x6x6
bw+55x6

overhead barbell extensions
95x8
115x6x6

i find this so far to be a good solid product. im considering making it a staple of mine. while the gains aren't drastic, they're consistent and it works.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow! Lookin good Neo!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
your log is as well, i tried repping you but "you must spread some reputation before giving it to boxmeman again"

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
had an amazing leg workout. aggression was definitely up.

squats
315x3
335x3
365x3
405x3(pr set)
365x3(insanely hard set)
315x3

i dont often do leg press, but my workout partner decided we should, and there was way to many people waiting on the squat rack to do even more squats(fronts)

6 platesx8
8 platesx6
9 plates+5x4

stiff leg deadlifts
225x6
275x6
295x4

this was a great workout. i still have a quad pump, im surprised i had energy to do more stuff after those squats, but i had it. aggression seems to be up a bit, and strength is on the incline, as is my weight.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
haha yikes..I have legs tomorrow.. I def need to get some rest in order to have the energy to perform the intense leg workout that I have planned! Nice work Neo.. I hammered chest myself today...

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
See this is what I'm talkn about a nice clean log,just keep a gaurd up so it does'nt get HI-Jacked.I love logs that i dont have to search through 12 pages of talkn back&forth to actually find log.Log is lookn good NEO.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
See this is what I'm talkn about a nice clean log,just keep a gaurd up so it does'nt get HI-Jacked.I love logs that i dont have to search through 12 pages of talkn back&forth to actually find log.Log is lookn good NEO.

i agree, i saw one log where the person went and reserved the first few pages of the log for all of his workouts, and then one for the final review, so there is no posts in between his log. im considering doing that for my next log.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i had a good shoulder workout today.

dumbell press
85x6x6x5

side raises
30'sx6x6x6

snatches
2x95x5
135x3
145x1

still working on the technique for those

hammer strength machine press
3 plates each sidex6
2 plates and a 25 on each side x6x6

overall it was a good workout. im maintaining my stength throughout the workout. i notice after taking it, i start becoming a bit more vascular also.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Lets see an update neo....hahaha can't strat slackin now...

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i was going to do back yesterday, but my hammys and lower back were to soar for deadlifts, so im doing them today. besides a little rest never killed anyone

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
today was back and bis. got a new PR on deadlifts

deadlifts
365x3
415x3
365x3
335x3
315x3

barbell rows
185x6
205x4
225x6(kinda cheated towards the end)

pullups(wide grip with a dead hang)
bwx6x6x6
i did one extra set of my hands facing eachother with an extra 20lbs of 6 reps

dumbell curls
50x6
60x5(wanted to use 55s but some ******* doing quarter range of motion incline was supersetting them with 40s:aargh:)
50x6

after that i did a bunch of sets of wrist curls, and frankly i dont remember the weight and reps. the gym was a zoo today, a bunch of grandmas doing these pointless exotic lifts that they think look cool, that happen to take up half of the gym, occupied half of the gym and the other half was taken up by highschool kids, and fatasses leaving their weights everywhere. i was going to go on a rampage in the place. other than that though, the product is giving solid increases in strength. my vascularity is increasing, im seeming a bit leaner, and the pumps are great.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
today was back and bis. got a new PR on deadlifts

deadlifts
365x3
415x3
365x3
335x3
315x3

barbell rows
185x6
205x4
225x6(kinda cheated towards the end)

pullups(wide grip with a dead hang)
bwx6x6x6
i did one extra set of my hands facing eachother with an extra 20lbs of 6 reps

dumbell curls
50x6
60x5(wanted to use 55s but some ******* doing quarter range of motion incline was supersetting them with 40s:aargh:)
50x6

after that i did a bunch of sets of wrist curls, and frankly i dont remember the weight and reps. the gym was a zoo today, a bunch of grandmas doing these pointless exotic lifts that they think look cool, that happen to take up half of the gym, occupied half of the gym and the other half was taken up by highschool kids, and fatasses leaving their weights everywhere. i was going to go on a rampage in the place. other than that though, the product is giving solid increases in strength. my vascularity is increasing, im seeming a bit leaner, and the pumps are great.
Your gym sounds like mine,i feel like picking up the biggest weight and just smashing the meat heads that stand around the machine i need to use talkn with there bro's for a half hour..lol like dude we wroked out 3 hours today,but i'm not mentioning the 2.5 hours we were talkn..lmao

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
well, the "meatheads" at my gym arent really as bad, its the kids, trainers, soccer moms, grandmas and old guys. the ones that dont know why theyre in there, they come MAYBE once a week and do the stupidest most pointless excersizes and hog every dumbell. for instance some old asian lady had 5 pound dumbells(i dont mind, ill never use em) but she was on the bench that we would use for seated curls standing up in a quarter squat position, more hovering over the bench and she had these dumbells straight out infront and she was swinging them back and forth as if she was doing a pec dec. i dont get it, dont they have some sort of concept of gravity? well..theres my rant for the day

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Today was a chest day. i decided to change a few lifts up.

barbell bench
225x5
225x6
245x4
265x1

incline dumbell
85'x6x5
80'sx6

cable flies
100x8
2x100x6

closegrip decline bench
135x10
185x5

dips
2xbw+50x6
bw+50x1 dropsetted with bwx6

the gym was empty today, thank god, so i had nobody in my way. on a normal day, this workout would take a good hour and a half, today i got it done in 45 minutes. i am getting noticeably more vascular, getting good pumps, and im making consistant strength gains.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
today was legs, and it was one of the worst workouts of my life. i started with some squats, but ive been feeling a bit sick lately and iguess it really kicked in today. i seem to be getting over it though.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
today was shoulders. i feel ive recovered from that small cold i had for the most part, but i unfortunately dropped in some of the weight i put up. i dont remember the reps exactly of what i did, but i do remember the weight so i will give that.

dumbell military press 2x85's 1x8-s 1x75s

front raises 4x35's

barbell military 135x4

side raises 25sx4(i wanted to do 30s, but the gym was a fvcking pigsty and half of the dumbells were missing.)

rear delt cable fly things
1x30
2x40
1x50

barbell shrugs
1x225
2x315
1x365
1x405

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
back and bis today

deadlifts
315x5
365x3
385x3
405x1(got distracted, some ******* yacking his head off on his phone right next to me)

bw pullups(wide grip, dead hang)x8x6x5

barbell rows
185x6
225x4
185x6
partner barbell curls(90 lb barbell)
idk how many reps i was doing in this, we just kept passing it back and forth

seated hammer curls
30x8x8x8

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
today i had an okay chest workout.

dumbell bench
105x5
100x6x5

incline barbell
185x7x6
205x5

weighted dips(prs here)
bw+50x8
bw_60x6
bw+70x5

cable flies
100x8
120x6
110x8

seated overhead dumbell extensions
95x8
100x6x6

vascularity is up, strength is up a bit too. good pumps also.