1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Trauma1's review of "Hyper Pump" and "Nocturnabol."

First off, i'd like to thank LazeDragon for letting me give these products a try for my 3-AD pct. As many of you may have known, i tested 3-AD for Anabolic Xtreme a few months ago. I utilized both hyper pump and nocturnabol during my pct period.

Hyper Pump

I decided to give this product a try based on some of the great reviews i'd been reading about it. I must say, i was very impressed overall. I can honestly say that in using this product i was able to achieve VERY good pumps while keeping my lifts at basically my on-cycle levels. I've used many products of this nature of the years, and this one delivers very well.

I seriously had doubts initially, but man was i surprised with the results i received from this stuff. Great pumps, great training intensity......needless to say i'll be throwing this in my PCT's from now on in the future. Great product AMS!! I definitely attribute this product to helping make my 3-AD pct a breeze!

Nocturnabol

This product is designed for sleep enhancement and enhanced/preserved gains. I've always had issues with sleeping it seems. I worked night shift for many years and would rely on sleep products to assist me in getting the rest i needed. I've tried many over the years, however only a few have noted significant results.

I can say that nocturnabol was successful in helping me to achieve decent sleep induction with quality sleep overall. I was able to have a quality sleep without feeling groggy the next morning....this in itself is very impressive. I've used a few products that were better overall for me in the sleep area, however this stuff works very well overall. I will be throwing this into my current rotation of sleep products that i currently have. It's a great product overall, T1 approves!

Overall product scores:

-Hyper Pump: 8.5

-Nocturnabol: 7

Thanks again Laze for enabling me to try these products.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

man dude i have tried both and loved both. I am about to run them again with intrabolic and mass fx for my next log. good luck and have fun T1
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

oops just realized you already used them lmao. hah my bad bro. glad you liked them
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Thumbs up Another Quality Review!

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    First off, i'd like to thank LazeDragon for letting me give these products a try for my 3-AD pct. As many of you may have known, i tested 3-AD for Anabolic Xtreme a few months ago. I utilized both hyper pump and nocturnabol during my pct period.

Hyper Pump

I decided to give this product a try based on some of the great reviews i'd been reading about it. I must say, i was very impressed overall. I can honestly say that in using this product i was able to achieve VERY good pumps while keeping my lifts at basically my on-cycle levels. I've used many products of this nature of the years, and this one delivers very well.

I seriously had doubts initially, but man was i surprised with the results i received from this stuff. Great pumps, great training intensity......needless to say i'll be throwing this in my PCT's from now on in the future. Great product AMS!! I definitely attribute this product to helping make my 3-AD pct a breeze!

Nocturnabol

This product is designed for sleep enhancement and enhanced/preserved gains. I've always had issues with sleeping it seems. I worked night shift for many years and would rely on sleep products to assist me in getting the rest i needed. I've tried many over the years, however only a few have noted significant results.

I can say that nocturnabol was successful in helping me to achieve decent sleep induction with quality sleep overall. I was able to have a quality sleep without feeling groggy the next morning....this in itself is very impressive. I've used a few products that were better overall for me in the sleep area, however this stuff works very well overall. I will be throwing this into my current rotation of sleep products that i currently have. It's a great product overall, T1 approves!

Overall product scores:

-Hyper Pump: 8.5

-Nocturnabol: 7

Thanks again Laze for enabling me to try these products.
    Trauma always does good work! I haven't tried the hyper pump, but I do enjoy the awesome sleep from nocturnabol...the deep restful sleep I get from using it is right on par with IGF-2 or Lipo-PM. The only problem is that sometimes if I wake up too soon...I am groggy and irritable as hell...lol, but then again I love sleep and hate waking up until I feel like it...lmao.

Good sh*t once again T1!

Cheers brutha!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

i had that groggy feelign a few times as well, but hey that gave me the sign that it was working for sure! Also man i would suggest trying hyperpump, it is fast acting def. not a huge pump though but a sustainable one!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Trauma always does good work! I haven't tried the hyper pump, but I do enjoy the awesome sleep from nocturnabol...the deep restful sleep I get from using it is right on par with IGF-2 or Lipo-PM. The only problem is that sometimes if I wake up too soon...I am groggy and irritable as hell...lol, but then again I love sleep and hate waking up until I feel like it...lmao.

Good sh*t once again T1!

Cheers brutha!
    Thank you sir.

I try to give as honest a feedback as possible. If i don't like something, i have no problem in voicing that. What works for I, may not work for the next guy....or vise versa.

You're a good man yourself sam.

I hope to get my bad azz cycle up and going sometime next week.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.48%

We would appreciate it if you came back and gave us some feedback on what you managed to find.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyReputation GodPosting ProPosting Authority

john, you and easy both like the nocturnabul-i wish i had seen your review before i made my order. will give it a shot next order.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 08:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:32 PM
  4. "The Pump gets Pumped" Axis Labs Hemodraulix Review
    By pistonpump in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 09:14 AM
  5. Replies: 144