3-AD Canadian Log

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Well, I just recieved my 3-AD in the mail and am going to log my results and put this product to the test. I do not have extremely high expectations for this cycle, but I would like to see some modest gains in size and strength.

I am going to keep the cycle and my diet simple. I plan to take 4 caps for the first week and then bump it to 6 for the duration. My PCT will be APCT and maybe retain or lean xtreme. I have previously cycled superdrol and pulsed SD and epistane.

My Stats:
5'11 and 212lbs

Max Bench: 280lbs
Max Deadlift: 405lbs
Max Barbell Curl: 155lbs
Max Squat: 300lbs

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Other supplements I am taking include:

Creatine Mono
White Flood
Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oil

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
subbed. I'm just about to order the same and get my friend to bring it back from the US. I was just thinking about what to use in pct. i was thinking of ordering some sustain alpha or some AI PCS. Since i already have some rpm drive massfx, torfemine on hand. Since customs wont be a problem i'm having trouble deciding what to get.

I3arbarian

I3arbarian

Awards
Good luck man. I just got my bottle of 3-AD today.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Colin you should put the Canadian flag in your username :)
Looking forward to your results . I have some friends that want me to pick them up some 3-AD for them, but I'm still looking for more logs/opinions.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here, bro! Glad you were able to get that puppy through the border! ;) :lol:

Everything's looking good for the start. You've got the plan down, now implement it and kick some major arse!! :head:

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Had a great workout just knowing the 3-AD was in my system. Nothing to report except I'm pumped to have this cycle underway.

What type of fats are best to take with 3-AD? My first dose I had it with eggs and a peanut butter sandwich and the second dose I had with porkchops, feta and potatos.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
2 tbs of peanut butter will do the trick :thumbsup:

Subbed

gltrdone83

gltrdone83

Awards
I've taken my 3-AD w/ 2 tbs of Peanut butter, Avocados, Almonds or If one of my meals consists of salmon or tilapia.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

I take Saturday/Sunday off from the gym. Did legs yesterday, with no effects to report yet. I have been dosing 4 caps per day split into two doses with lots of peanut butter, usually with a big meal. I am going to kick the dose up to 6 caps on Monday which is my chest day.

Sides: Happy to report that my sleep hasn't been the least bit affected by 3-ad. I have heard that is a pretty common problem but so far so good.

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
I just ordered some for a 4 week cut cycle, need to drop 8-10lbs of fat. The old M5AA used to be the bomb so I'm hoping this will be similar. From what I understand this one will end up as a cousin to DHT, similar to M5AA back in the day. Can't wait. Hope you have good luck. We are about the same size / strength.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Weight: 215

I haven't worked out yet today but I wanted to report I am up 3 lbs. I am going to hit chest and abs today. I will share the results later today, I'm hoping for some strength gains to start showing up.

Also kicking the dose to six caps today.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see your results, im thinking of picking some up after my next paycheck. I'll def be watching your progress. Any sides at all so far?

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see your results, im thinking of picking some up after my next paycheck. I'll def be watching your progress. Any sides at all so far?
No sides at all so far. At least nothing negative.

Day 5 Update

Hit chest today and I was up about two reps on bench today from last week. There were improvements in all exercises. Everything just felt lighter than usual. Had great pumps and focus too, just felt like an animal in the gym today.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I have got to say that the worst part of taking 3-AD is the fat you must eat with it. I am already getting sick of peanut butter. Is the type of fat important? I've already gone through over a jar and a half of peanut butter.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
If it requires fat for absorption than I am sure that any good fats would work. Natural peanut butter seems the be the favorite from every post ive read about it but a few other things with good fat content would be almonds, avocados, fish/fishoil supps, mayo, pumpkin seeds, half-n-half, olives, and cream cheese. When I am looking to add some fat in my diet I personally like mayo cause its very high in ALA. You could try putting a tablespoon of mayo in some tuna when you take one of your servings that has about 15g of fat then you only need to make up about 5 more. Or you could try drinking a cup of half-n-half. I find that drinking half-n-half makes me more anabolic by itself. All the cholesterol in half-n-half will feed your testosterone which should maximize everything you get from 3-AD. Id try that out if I were you. Maybe wash down some of the PB with the half-n-half.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Alright, thanks for the advice. I had been wondering if I could take 3-AD with tuna and mayo.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it requires fat for absorption than I am sure that any good fats would work. Natural peanut butter seems the be the favorite from every post ive read about it but a few other things with good fat content would be almonds, avocados, fish/fishoil supps, mayo, pumpkin seeds, half-n-half, olives, and cream cheese. When I am looking to add some fat in my diet I personally like mayo cause its very high in ALA. You could try putting a tablespoon of mayo in some tuna when you take one of your servings that has about 15g of fat then you only need to make up about 5 more. Or you could try drinking a cup of half-n-half. I find that drinking half-n-half makes me more anabolic by itself. All the cholesterol in half-n-half will feed your testosterone which should maximize everything you get from 3-AD. Id try that out if I were you. Maybe wash down some of the PB with the half-n-half.
Surprisingly, mayonaise is a great source of healthy monounstaturated fats.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have got to say that the worst part of taking 3-AD is the fat you must eat with it. I am already getting sick of peanut butter. Is the type of fat important? I've already gone through over a jar and a half of peanut butter.
Type of fat is not important.

I usually just made a salad topped with an oil-based dressing and some type of nuts (almonds, peanuts, cashews, walnuts, etc.).

Some other popular choices include avocados, mayonaise, olive oil, a big ol' steak, and cheese.

Keep in mind that (if taken with a meal) the other foods contain fats in them as well.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
sub'd is this 4/d for the first week and then 6/d for the remaining 10 and change?

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I started running 6 caps per day Monday and I'm going to keep it that way for the duration of the cycle.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Did back today and had a decent workout. Strength gains were there but not as noticable as they were for chest. Pumps were awesome and I am seeing a slight increase in vascularity in my forearms.

Sides: Nothing negative to report so far. I'm going to weigh myself again tomorrow morning, hopefully another pound or so on since day 4.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Had an awesome workout today, got in the gym with the plan of only hitting biceps and shoulders and felt great so I threw in Triceps as well. Strength was way up from last week on all core lifts. And I don't know if its the 3-AD but I had great pumps today.
I forgot to weigh myself before eating this morning so I will try to remember tomorrow.

Sides: Possibly some increased shedding.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 9
Weight: 217.2lbs

Day off the gym today but I am happy to report that I am up a total of 5lbs thus far.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
My 3ad is being smuggled back as we speak. Think i'll run AI PCS WITH 6Bromo or go full blown with torefemine

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
That is ridiculous....... :jaw:

Are your gains more wet or dry?

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking in approx. 3500 calories. I haven't been to the gym all long weekend, I will update my progress tomorrow.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Hit back today and I had my best workout of the cycle so far. Strength was up acroos the board as well as my endurance. I added at least 10lbs per exercise and did my workout in about 25% less time than it usually takes.
Yesterday I did chest with pretty good results as well. Added an extra rep to my usual weights on the bench. I probably could have done better but I was running on about ten hours of sleep in three days.

Sides: Nothing noticable really. Possibly some increased shedding but its hard to tell. Also a few pimples starting on my shoulders.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I will weigh in tomorrow morning. Right now I'm 220 but thats at the end of the day.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 15
Weight: 217

Haven't gained any weight since my last weigh in.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm your weight gain seems to be the same as mine, gains a few pounds quick and then it just plateaus on the 3-ad, yet strength gains are still coming in daily.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 21
Weight: 215.5

Well my weight has dropped a few pounds. It may be related to the amount of work I've been doing, I have a manual labor job.
I did chest today and had another increase in strength, first set on bench was 225lbs* 10reps easily which is an improvement for me. I still have another couple weeks to go so I hope at least the strength gains keep coming.

Sides: Increase in oily skin and shoulder pimples.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Anybody think it would be worth pulsing superdrol in or doing it straight for the last week?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody think it would be worth pulsing superdrol in or doing it straight for the last week?

I really don't see much benefit in doing this for one week only.

Glad to see your results are coming. Congrats on 225 for 10. :thumbsup:

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

My weight is about the same still but I look like I've lost some body fat.

Sides: Oily skin and acne. I got a couple of pimples on my cheeks which has never happened to me before, not even when I was a greasy teenager.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Hows your hair/scalp. Any itching or hair loss, oily hair, anything like that? Congrats on the strength gains too btw.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i had a little scalp itch on my first cycle. none on this one. I also added FX this time.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 32
Weight: 214

Well, the cycle is over and I gained a total of 2lbs. My strength gains were good throughout but I was disappointed with the size gains. No sides with this prohormone but it was definitely very mild.
I will update strength gains in numbers over next few days, and give update on PCT but I don't feel very shutdown so it should go fine. I haven't updated much because all I have had time for recently is working and working out.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear you didn't make the size gains you were looking for.

How many caps were you dosing?

PCT should be a breeze. It definitely was a breeze with me. Very light shutdown.