SuperCissus

Training:
Weights: M-W-F Full body 9 exercises
Monday: 4x8 Barbell
Weds: 3x15 dumbell
Fri: 4x8 isolation
Mountain Biking: Tuesday, Sunday
Swimming/short run: Thursdays
Running: Long distance on Saturday and varying speeds/ lengths on weight training days

Diet: 45/35/20 Macros- Very strict
Water intake: 128oz at a minimum
Prescriptions: None

Training:
I am currently training for an Xterra Triathlon in June and am looking for any endurance benefit I can gain. I have used Cordygen5 before and loved it and hoping the VO2 will benefit me even more.

Lets getting rollin....

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
This should be good. CV02 is gonna be great for you endurance training. Subbed!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:
I was excited to take my VO2 this morning and started with 3 caps. Today I warmed up with a short mile run and hit the swimming pool. I’m trying to work on my breathing technique because this is where I struggle the most.
Results: Today I felt great in the pool and was able to reduce the amount of breaths per lap. I’m hoping that the VO2 will help me utilize each breath better and continue to help make me faster. First day is hard to tell but I felt great and looking forward to upping to 6 caps.

Thanks again Millenium!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Nice results. Keep the updates comin.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: I took three caps again today and hit the gym. I will be upping it to 6 caps tomorrow for my Saturday morning trail run (6mi). Today was four sets of eight for nine exercises. It is a full body workout and today was isolations. I warmed up with a 2 mile bike ride and hit the weights. I felt very euphoric and breezed through the weights and no time. I felt like I was requiring less rest in between sets. I’m looking forward tomorrow to see if my 10k time improves over last week and how I feel throughout the run tommorow.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yes euphoric is a good way to put the feeling..

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Day 3- Today was a little cooler then usual which made my run a little easier. The run went extremely well and my legs got fatigued with about a mile left but I never had any breathing problems of any kind. My buddy and I carried a conversation the whole run. He is a little better runner then I and I kept up fine today and he even commented that I had some extra endurance! He does not know I am taking the VO2 either. I really felt like the 6 caps made a difference I could feel today.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thats great! Im so happy it's working for you.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I havent posted my log results in a few days. I have been keeping them in a word document and had limited internet access.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: I took Sunday off and today was weights. We did sprints as a warm up and hit the gym. The workout went by in a flash and I really felt great. The workout was a breeze and if I had more time I would have done some extra ab work.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: Today is our mountain bike and we hit the trails early. I experienced a lot of leg cramping today and I’m not sure why. I did not lose my breath on any hill climbs but my legs were just cramping nonstop. We only were able to ride about 7 miles because of my legs. Not a good day but my VO2 lungs were still strong.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Day 6: Today was weights 4x15 and 9 workouts. It is a full body workout that burns me out every time. Today was by far the best results experienced so far. I flew through the workout and finished all the exercises in record time. I feel like the VO2 is really starting to show it’s power.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Looking great in here Ev52! I'm glad you are putting it to use both with cardio and lifting. I wish I would have sent everyone a larger bottle of the C-VO2 for logging because the VO2 max increases we are seeing in the lab are incredible over a 30 day period on only 3 caps.

Keep up the great work!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I couldn't believe the numbers when you sent me them Matt...truly astonishing results over a 30 day span!