Muscletech Skeptics Nano Vapor/Anabolic Halo log

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
So yes, these are the first muscletech products I have ever considered trying. I got a pretty fat deal on them (both for $70). I am taking off until wednesday to decondition my CNS after my 20 rep squat workout. I did however go to the gym today for 45 minutes for some low intensity cardio, and a few sets of back and biceps. I took 2 scoops of nanovapor before working out. I have to admit I got a freaking awesome pump. The only thing I did not like is that I'm not used to that much caffeine or yohimbine hcl, and I was definitely feeling it. I felt like I was getting out of breathe significantly easier as well. I took one scoop of the anabolic halo afterwards, and have to admit that I feel that my muscles stayed pumped up for way longer than they usually would. On wednesday I will start logging my workouts on the nanovapor/halo stack, and let y'all know how it goes.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im open to any brand Ive used Nitrotech which is high quality protein back in 04 and got great gains. also used cell tech which is good creatine and got nice gains in 04. Im unbaised. i go by quality. that being said Muscletech is known to be high even if they do have quality products and Ive found every muscletech product cheaper.

Can you list the ingredients of each?

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I try to be unbias until I try something but I guess muscletech products have never really intrigued me enough to get. Lol I'll list the ingredients but theres a TON in both.

Attachments

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
top one is nanovapor, bottom one halo

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what i dont like they dotn list how many mgs

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know, there is no way to know exactly how much of what is in it. I believe that ingredient quantity ammt. goes from top to bottom but am not sure.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know, there is no way to know exactly how much of what is in it. I believe that ingredient quantity ammt. goes from top to bottom but am not sure.
Your correct

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One company didn't do it this way. I forget which one. Its a thread on here regarding this. good luck finding it, if you search for it

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Im open to any brand Ive used Nitrotech which is high quality protein back in 04 and got great gains. also used cell tech which is good creatine and got nice gains in 04. Im unbaised. i go by quality. that being said Muscletech is known to be high even if they do have quality products and Ive found every muscletech product cheaper.

Can you list the ingredients of each?
Cell Tech/Nitro Tech combo had me in the hospital sh*tting in bags. I have tried a LOT of supplements... wait that's an understatement.... I've tried a TON of supps and I'm considered to have a cast iron stomach as well. I was diagnosed with some weird stomach ailment and creatinine poisoning and it wasn't fun at all. Nitrotech has so much crap in it, it's not even funny.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I find it stupid how Muscle-Tech has a kitchen sink of ingredients then makes it propriety blend.

As if the mass amount of ingredients blended is so esoteric that no one in the world could ever develop a better product than them.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i believe there is 19 grams of maltodextrin in halo, which leaves 5 grams for the rest of those ingredients...

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
I am going to watch this thread like a hawk. MuscleTech products are top notch. I put on 20 punds on a recomp and lost fat.

-TF

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
yah .. i love nanovapor myself .. expensive but i think its the best pre workout supps that you can just take it 10-15 mins before .. others take around 30-40mins to kick in .. how do you like HALO ?and when do you take that ?

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I loved the vapor the two times I have taken it...I can definitely tell a difference in pump, and overall feeling while on it. The halo is interesting, i think it makes your pump last extremely longer after you stop working out...Supposedly it is supposed to raise the amount of free test available 100% in 21 days, but lots of outrageous claims are made when it comes to supps. A guy I know that lifts said he has noticed dramatically faster healing, and growth since taking it so we'll see.....

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
also forgot to answer your question, you take the halo post w.o.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
So I decided to go to the gym finally today..I couldn't wait any longer I'm a addict...

Lol any who I took 2 scoops of nano vapor 25 minutes before hitting the gym. I did my warm up on the stationary bike for 12 minutes, and by the time I got off I was feeling almost like I had a niacin flush...but I think it could be the yohimbe hcl? I definitely also felt a thermogenic feeling throughout the entire lift, and still do right now. I did back/bi's and hit personal bests on 1 arm db rows, deads, and seated curls. I had a fantastic pump, and a lot of energy as well. Few things I didn't like: it seems to make me very out of breathe between sets, and my heart was definitely pounding more than usual for a while. So far I'm really liking this stuff though.

I took one scoop of anabolic halo on my drive home. It's really weird, but you actually do feel a slight "cooling" sensation when you drink it...I am still feeling pretty pumped right now, and think it is from the anabolic halo. It has several diff. kinds of leucine in it, and feel that this is going to be a beneficial product for faster recovery, and overall anabolism.

I'm lifting 3x a week during this, and will only be taking these products pre/post workouts. I was considering just doing like a half scoop of each on off days though, what do you all think?

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
I loved the vapor the two times I have taken it...I can definitely tell a difference in pump, and overall feeling while on it. The halo is interesting, i think it makes your pump last extremely longer after you stop working out...Supposedly it is supposed to raise the amount of free test available 100% in 21 days, but lots of outrageous claims are made when it comes to supps. A guy I know that lifts said he has noticed dramatically faster healing, and growth since taking it so we'll see.....
ohhh yeah the guy at GNC told me few good things about halo, but i usually dont listen to anything they say lol .. ill consider halo once i finish my no-xplode/size on

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not a huge mt fan, but will watch. most of what I have heard about MT is that it is crap for the price.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Today was chest day, had a pretty good workout overall. One thing I'm noticing through workouts is I am having much greater endurance. I took the nano vapor 30 minutes pre wo. Yet again by the end of my warm up I felt a very thermogenic feeling. The pump today was so-so, not amazing but definitely there. Energy was up, I definitely felt like pacing between sets lol. I'm drinking the anabolic halo right now, and I definitely still have a pump. I will update over the next few days, and comment on any DOMS. I really think that anabolic halo will drastically reduce this. Another note is my muscles are looking fuller all the time since I've been taking it..so far so good.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Not real big on Muscle Tech products. I did like SizeOn and most of all I enjoyed VitargoCGL. Nutrex has the new one out. the new version of Vitargo CGL (Volu Grow) I'm sure it is going to be my favorite creatine glycogen compound. No ****, I usually gain 8-10lbs everytime I take it. keep strength as well.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Just got done lifting, had a freakin' awesome lift again :dance:.

I really don't think that the nano vapor is a "no wait" formula like it says. I take it around 30 minutes before getting to the gym, but really feel it kick in after I've been in for around 45 minutes. I am moving back to Iowa in a few weeks here, and decided to sign up for the Iowa Games Strongest Man contest. It includes farmers walk with 150 lbs in each hand, 250 lb tire flip, and F-350 pull. I can't really train the f-350 pull, but by doing deads I'm preparing for the tire flip (should be easy), and my gyms db's only go to 120's but I can walk around with those easy as pie. I must admit, I am really liking the vapor so far. I get good pumps, nothing awesome but good, long lasting pumps. I'm drinking the halo right now, and like I've said before am definitely noticing faster recovery. After I am out of these bottles, I'm gonna take off supplements until 2 weeks before the comp I think.

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards
I did my warm up on the stationary bike for 12 minutes, and by the time I got off I was feeling almost like I had a niacin flush...but I think it could be the yohimbe hcl?
Its the BA

EDIT didnt notice the date lol

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Its the BA

EDIT didnt notice the date lol
Yeah, way to log it. I think the Muscle Tech products sent this guy to cloud 9... and he never came down.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
darn. now i'll never decide which muscletech product to buy. :sad: