Speed's Cordygen vo2 mini log (sponsored)

Speed321

Awards
I've been selected to test out MST's new endurance enhancing wonder CORDYGEN VO2.
Since i have not done any real logs here at AM.com i thought i would give a lil background info on myself.
First im 20 yrs old and am a student in college, ive been lifting for about 1 year solid now with 4 total under my belt. Im currently cutting for summer and a leaner physique in general.
Current weight is 171 at 5'8 with a IDK bf%.

Training:
mon-back/rear delts/traps
tues-abs/cardio
wed-chest/bis/forearms
thurs-quads/hams/calves
fri-abs/cardio
sat-front delt/side delt/triceps
sun-off or cardio

Diet:
mon-fri 2300cals/260g pro/190g carbs/53g fats
sat-sun 2500cals/250g pro/250g carbs/56g fats

Current supps:
Bulk BCAA
Bulk Taurine
Orotine
ADAM multi
pSARM
Bulk yohimbine
Bulk Chocamine
Bulk Fish Oil
Bulk Tyrosine
Bulk Yellow Gold
New Supp: Cordygen Vo2

I'm starting this log today with a back wo and might do some post-wo cardio depending on how i feel after DEADS.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill follow. good luck homeh!

Speed321

Awards
first update! btw this log will last 7 days with the 36 cap bottle they sent me.

4-28-08
Back/rear delts/traps
barbell rows-12/10/10/7 moved up 5lbs
db rows-10/10/10 also moved up 2.5 lbs
bent-over lateral raises 10/10/9
deadlifts-10/10/7 move up 10lbs
barbell shrugs-10/10/8

Great wo! I deff could notice my breathing was better, usually on deads i will be breathing really heavy but today i was calm and recovery between sets was fantastic! i could have pushed my pace but i wanted to take advantage of the increased recovery to try and add more pounds to the bar instead. Tomorrow is a cardio day, perfect chance to really test this stuff out!
3 caps Cordy VO2 today

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
'Sup my fellow tester. You are going to enjoy tomorrows workout..

Speed321

Awards
thx guys, i really need the support right now! im really fatigued from my calorie intake (its WAY to low).

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Sweet the BOX is in on this $hit...Looking forward to this one..

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
great product. i will be following!

Speed321

Awards
4-29-08
Abs/Cardio
decline crunches-12/12/12/12
Reverse crunches-12/12/12/12
side bends-12/12/12/12
30min Run

Great wo today! im feeliing very tired right now due to a very low calorie level. i figured it out that my maintence is 3100-3400 cals right now! im almost 1000 below! but besides that my breathing was awsome during my run! normally ill feel slightly winded during a 3min run at the end but today my breathing was the same as if i was just walking! im looking forward to my other cardio sessions and squats this week!
3 caps Vo2 today, tomorrow is gonna be six :).

Speed321

Awards
4-30-08
Chest/bis/forearms

dips 12 (warm up)
incline press 10/10/7+1 forced rep
Hammer strength press 10/10/10
fully upright cable crossovers 10/10/10 drop set 8
upper chest cable crossovers 10
1 arm db con curls 12 (warm up)
e-z bar two arm con curls 10/10/7
alt db curls 10/10/10
e-z bar reverse curls 8/10/10
db wrist curls 10/10/10

Great wo today! breathing was fantastic as well as my pump! the pump i had today was abnormally better than usuall...hmm. maybe 6 VO2 caps had something to do with it? but i hit my right pec very hard today, which is good bc it is small er and weaker then my left :(. overall great wo with a lil room for improvement. also i did 10min stairclimber at level 10 with a bad burn in my quads with picture perfect breathing...good stuff here.

6 caps VO2 today!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol how'd those barbell wrist curls treat ya??? LMFAO....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
wrist curls...i use a sweet home made device for that. take a 5-10 lbs weight tie it on to about 3-4 feet on string then tie that around a cylinder peice of wood. hold your arms out straight elbows locked simply roll it up and down about 5 times and your arms will be toast. and I LOVE cable cross overs. haha

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
great start and first couple of workouts! i'm in.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Wow 6 caps did you grow a third lung:rofl:
Ha I laughed when I saw that. It really is a good way to describe the ease of breathing though. I was describing the effects to my gf and used a similar phrase.

Speed321

Awards
5/1/08
Quads/Hams/Calves

Stairclimber 5min level 6 (warm-up)
Leg Ex-15 reps (warm-up)
Squats-12/10/9/9
Hack Squats 10/10/9 super-set with
Standing Calf raises-20/18/15
Leg Ex-Failure with warm-up weight
Leg Curls-15/12/10
Stiff-Legged Deadlifts-10/10/9
Seated Calf Raises-20/20/15

Epic workout today! me and my training partner are killing these wos right now! this one was a perfect 60min with all effort. A$$ to grass on ALL sets of squats felt great! my breathing was out of this world, usually on squats i will breath really hard after a set but today it was still normal! My legs by the end of this were DEAD, i could hardly stand to walk to the bathroom.

6 caps VO2 today!

thx all adn this should be a good week!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
try out that forearm thign i told you about lemme know what you think bro! ass to grass baby all day everyday

Speed321

Awards
update!!!

ok guys im srry about not posting in here like i should be doing. ive been really sick and had to finish exams. all in all i was straped for time and tired all the time. so lets put the last 3 days fo my cordy trail in here.

5-2-08
45min cardio
great run with awsome breathing!

5-3-08
Overhead press 12/10/8/6
front alt raises 10/10/9
side raises 10/12/11
rear machine flys 10/10/10
db shrugs 12/12/10
15 min cardio (cool down)
once again great breathing! not letting me down at all!

5-4-08
35min cardio
Same thing but breathing is improving even at a heavy and quick pace!

Final review:
this product does exactly what it says it will, and that is to increase ur breathing. every wo with this stuff was flawless in my breathing being perfect! by far the best on the market! puts cit mal in the dust.

thx MST for my chance to log such a great product! i will be buying a bottle of this for my next cut to really maximize cardio preformance.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
it's sad that you got ill there right in the middle of the log...but i'm glad that it seems like you're better. Take care of yourself man!