Nole1's Cordygen-VO2 test log

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Alright - got my 36 ct bottle in the mail Saturday afternoon - started supplementation on Sunday with a 1/2 dose of 3 tabs as recommended. Took it about 35 min prior to a 9 mile timed bike ride.

Day - 1 - three capsules.
Rode the 9 in under 28 minutes. Lungs weren't an issue at all, legs got more worn out than the rest of me. Probably still a little tight from a 5K on Sat morning. So day 1 - tough to tell if there was much benefit.

Day - 2 - three capsules.
Took a jog. OK - I was asthmatic as a kid but it pretty much disappeared in my 20's. But still, running for distance has always taxed my breathing, etc. I just don't feel I'm getting enough air, so usually 2 miles is my limit unless I'm running a 5K.

I ran 4.1 miles this morning and again - the only limitation was my legs. Breathing was much better than normal, even though it was fairly muggy outside here in Tampa this morning (60% chance of rain today).

I'm lifting at lunch today, but doubt the dose will have much affect on my workout since it'll be 4-5 hours after I took that serving.

Tomorrow - I'll start with the 6 caps.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Subbeddddddd! Wuttup Nole1? Lookin' good bro. I just did my first day too. These logs are gonna be fun. Man I miss Florida..

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
OK - hit the gym at lunch. I was shocked that I had great energy levels still, even after running 4 miles this morning. Which by the way is a hell of a long run for a guy my size! LOL.

So.....PUSH day - Chest, Tri's and Shoulders.

Started with Flat DB, moved to Incline BB, then Flat Flyes. Chest had a great pump, and strength was good, not great as obviously the run did take a little something out of me.

Moved to Tri's. V-Bar pushdowns, Skullcrushers and CGBP. All felt pretty good and still plenty of energy to go attack shoulders......

Started with some seated Mil Presses, knocked out 4 sets of 135 x 8 reps. Its humid here today, so I was absolutely drenched in sweat by now. On to Rear DB Flyes, then Lateral raises and front raises.

Took just over 75 minutes for this workout. Honestly, I had to make myself leave the gym.

So - really looking forward to a full dose tomorrow when I have PULL day......

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK - hit the gym at lunch. I was shocked that I had great energy levels still, even after running 4 miles this morning. Which by the way is a hell of a long run for a guy my size! LOL.

So.....PUSH day - Chest, Tri's and Shoulders.

Started with Flat DB, moved to Incline BB, then Flat Flyes. Chest had a great pump, and strength was good, not great as obviously the run did take a little something out of me.

Moved to Tri's. V-Bar pushdowns, Skullcrushers and CGBP. All felt pretty good and still plenty of energy to go attack shoulders......

Started with some seated Mil Presses, knocked out 4 sets of 135 x 8 reps. Its humid here today, so I was absolutely drenched in sweat by now. On to Rear DB Flyes, then Lateral raises and front raises.

Took just over 75 minutes for this workout. Honestly, I had to make myself leave the gym.

So - really looking forward to a full dose tomorrow when I have PULL day......

Very nice workout bro keep it up:cheers:

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

OK - logging past two days on Cordygen-VO2.

TUESDAY: Took the full 6 caps - waited about 30 min and started my long bike ride. It was about 80* outside and a little windy. Rode 27 miles at a pretty decent pace, average speed was 16.8 mph. Wore my HR monitor as usual, and heart rate never crossed 150, whereas normally, even without the headwind, I usually hover in the 150-155 range. So - I'd have to say the supplementation did assist with my body utilizing oxygen better. Avg HR for the ride was 141, with a max of 159 (standing in the saddle on a 1/4 mile uphill stretch). Cooled down very quickly at the end, as HR was back under 90 within about 10 minutes of stopping. Laid by pool rest of day.

WEDNESDAY: Took full 6 caps. Air Force PT TEST at 0700 hrs. 1 min pushups=70, 1 min situps=66, 1.5 mile run= 11:55. I could've easily broken 11:30 but stayed back a little cause I knew I was headed to the gym afterwards. Good energy, new Personal record for situps for my big ass.

PULL Day in gym about 20 min after run.

SEATED ROWS:
140 x w/u
180 x 10 x 3 sets
220 x 6

RACK DEADS:
225 x w/u
315 x 6
405 x 4
455 x 1
465 x 1
425 x 2 x 2 sets

BB ROWS:
225 x 5 x 4 sets, 2 overhand, 2 underhand.

BB UPRIGHT ROWS:
115 x 8 x 3 sets - pause at top, full pull to chin.

BB CURLS:
115 x 6 x 3 sets

BB PREACHER:
85 x 10 x 3 sets

Done. Well - I was toasted at that point. I imagine doing the cardio prior to a workout took alot out of me. No issues with the VO2 - no jitters, nothing. I had really good energy thru the heavy rack deads, and bb rows, but sorta hit a wall when I got to the preacher curls. Part of that could be not enough food at bkfst today. My fault - as I ran out of eggs and only had 2 rather than the normal 5, and I didn't add oats to my shake either. Just whey, Hoods milk, PB and ice.

THURSDAY is an off day for me - so I'll just take the recommended 3 caps.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks.

OK - logging past two days on Cordygen-VO2.

TUESDAY: Took the full 6 caps - waited about 30 min and started my long bike ride. It was about 80* outside and a little windy. Rode 27 miles at a pretty decent pace, average speed was 16.8 mph. Wore my HR monitor as usual, and heart rate never crossed 150, whereas normally, even without the headwind, I usually hover in the 150-155 range. So - I'd have to say the supplementation did assist with my body utilizing oxygen better. Avg HR for the ride was 141, with a max of 159 (standing in the saddle on a 1/4 mile uphill stretch). Cooled down very quickly at the end, as HR was back under 90 within about 10 minutes of stopping. Laid by pool rest of day.

WEDNESDAY: Took full 6 caps. Air Force PT TEST at 0700 hrs. 1 min pushups=70, 1 min situps=66, 1.5 mile run= 11:55. I could've easily broken 11:30 but stayed back a little cause I knew I was headed to the gym afterwards. Good energy, new Personal record for situps for my big ass.

PULL Day in gym about 20 min after run.

SEATED ROWS:
140 x w/u
180 x 10 x 3 sets
220 x 6

RACK DEADS:
225 x w/u
315 x 6
405 x 4
455 x 1
465 x 1
425 x 2 x 2 sets

BB ROWS:
225 x 5 x 4 sets, 2 overhand, 2 underhand.

BB UPRIGHT ROWS:
115 x 8 x 3 sets - pause at top, full pull to chin.

BB CURLS:
115 x 6 x 3 sets

BB PREACHER:
85 x 10 x 3 sets

Done. Well - I was toasted at that point. I imagine doing the cardio prior to a workout took alot out of me. No issues with the VO2 - no jitters, nothing. I had really good energy thru the heavy rack deads, and bb rows, but sorta hit a wall when I got to the preacher curls. Part of that could be not enough food at bkfst today. My fault - as I ran out of eggs and only had 2 rather than the normal 5, and I didn't add oats to my shake either. Just whey, Hoods milk, PB and ice.

THURSDAY is an off day for me - so I'll just take the recommended 3 caps.
Yes that no food in the tank is a killer:burger:

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
THURS: REST DAY - 3 caps @ bkfst.

Tomorrow is LEG DAY!!!! Can't wait to see how 6 caps affect my leg workout.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
THURS: REST DAY - 3 caps @ bkfst.

Tomorrow is LEG DAY!!!! Can't wait to see how 6 caps affect my leg workout.
Tomorrow is also my leg day I may have to think about 6 caps also because I am going to attempt to run some hoops after:cheers:

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
You are strong.
Best compliment I've had in quite a while. LOL - thanks. However, there are ALOT of ALOT stronger dudes running around. I'm no where near where I WANT to be. Thanks and good luck with your CVO2 log man.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best compliment I've had in quite a while. LOL - thanks. However, there are ALOT of ALOT stronger dudes running around. I'm no where near where I WANT to be. Thanks and good luck with your CVO2 log man.

I love the avatar bro

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

FRIDAY! Took my 6 caps while driving in to the gym this morning. BKFST was cup of oats, 5 egg whites, and a shake (1/2 banana, 1 tbspn PB, 2 scoops whey and ice water)

LEGS:

SQUATS:
185 x w/u
225 x w/u
315 x 5
365 x 2
365 x 2
315 x 5

LEG PRESS
450 x 12
540 x 8 - locked it and did some calf raises
720 x 8 - + calf raises again.
810 x 4 x 2 sets

SLDL:
245 x 6 x 3 sets

ADBUCTOR/ADDUCTOR machine.
220 x 12 x 3 sets of each

WEIGHTED DECLINE SITUPS -
45 lb plate x 20 x 3 sets. Twist at top on last set.

Normally, I really get winded, high heartrate on SLDLs and sometimes even on heavy leg presses. Today - recovery seemed easier and heart was not racing as highly as normal. Still beating and the sweat machine was certainly on, but it seemed a little more under control.

So - after 1 week of the CVO2 - I'd have to say that yes, so far it has helped with providing better oxygen to the body during the various workouts I've done with it. I've ran 4+ miles on it, rode over 25 miles on it and had some solid lifting sessions. So far - so good.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks.

FRIDAY! Took my 6 caps while driving in to the gym this morning. BKFST was cup of oats, 5 egg whites, and a shake (1/2 banana, 1 tbspn PB, 2 scoops whey and ice water)

LEGS:

SQUATS:
185 x w/u
225 x w/u
315 x 5
365 x 2
365 x 2
315 x 5

LEG PRESS
450 x 12
810 x 4 x 2 sets

SLDL:
245 x 6 x 3 sets

Normally, I really get winded, high heartrate on SLDLs and sometimes even on heavy leg presses. Today - recovery seemed easier and heart was not racing as highly as normal. Still beating and the sweat machine was certainly on, but it seemed a little more under control.

So - after 1 week of the CVO2 - I'd have to say that yes, so far it has helped with providing better oxygen to the body during the various workouts I've done with it. I've ran 4+ miles on it, rode over 25 miles on it and had some solid lifting sessions. So far - so good.
Very nice brutal workout:cheers:

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

LEGS:

SQUATS:
185 x w/u
225 x w/u
315 x 5
365 x 2
365 x 2
315 x 5

LEG PRESS
450 x 12
810 x 4 x 2 sets

SLDL:
245 x 6 x 3 sets

:clap2:

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
SAT - just 3 caps - as I was only running a couple miles. I did a quick 2 mile jog - easy pace. Felt great.

I have 6 caps left - SUN is a day off - so 3 there and then 3 on Monday before my PUSH session.

Around the end of May I'm upping my cardio more as I get ready for a Sprint Triathlon in July. I now plan to buy Cordygen-VO2 as a result of this test. I honestly feel it has helped with recovery and stamina in my workouts. When I start doing run/bike or swim/run bricks - this will be crucial.

MST has a winner with Cordygen-VO2.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SAT - just 3 caps - as I was only running a couple miles. I did a quick 2 mile jog - easy pace. Felt great.

I have 6 caps left - SUN is a day off - so 3 there and then 3 on Monday before my PUSH session.

Around the end of May I'm upping my cardio more as I get ready for a Sprint Triathlon in July. I now plan to buy Cordygen-VO2 as a result of this test. I honestly feel it has helped with recovery and stamina in my workouts. When I start doing run/bike or swim/run bricks - this will be crucial.

MST has a winner with Cordygen-VO2.

I could not agree more my stamina has improved greatly:woohoo:

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Took my last 3 caps prior to PUSH yesterday - another solid workout and good recovery, pump, etc.

FLAT BB
w/u set @ 185....
225 x 12
275 x 5
275 x 5
275 x 4
255 x 6
315 x 2 - forced reps.....spotter assisted.

INCLINE DB
85 x 8 x 4 sets

DB FLYES
50 x 10 x 3 sets

STANDING MIL PRESSES:
135 x 6 x 4 sets

LATERAL RAISES:
35 x 8 x 3 sets

FRONT RAISES:
30 x 8 x 3 sets

REAR CABLE FLYES:
40 x 8 x 3 sets

SKULLZ:
85 x 10
95 x 8 x 2 sets

Great workout - I'll be ordering a bottle of Cordygen-VO2 for sure - probably a couple of bottles.

MST - thanks a ton for the opportunity to try out this product, I really liked it and I'm normally pretty skeptical of claims made by most supplement companies but CVO2 delivers as promised! Great job.

NOLE1.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Awesome detailed log brother! I'm glad you saw good results with the C-VO2. I really think it will help you in your training for your sprint triathlon. Thanks again for the great log and review, more to come from MST so keep your eyes peeled for more testing opps. :D

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Awesome detailed log brother! I'm glad you saw good results with the C-VO2. I really think it will help you in your training for your sprint triathlon. Thanks again for the great log and review, more to come from MST so keep your eyes peeled for more testing opps. :D
Thanks man for the opportunity and also for the free samples you included in the package.

I like the MVP and plan to buy a bottle soon.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I am so incredibly late here but I just wanted to say that you posted some very impressive workouts in my personal opinion (especially leg day) and I really appreciate you dedicating yourself to a review that was very good.

I'm glad you enjoyed the products and plan to use further!