New NOS Ether Log (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

New NOS Ether Log (Sponsored)

1. Registered User

Chest/Light Tri Work(2 pre, 2 post)

Strength: Strength still climbing. Nice constant gains. Nothing over the top, but more than I could accomplish without it, thats for sure.
    Bodyweight/Body Comp: Gotta weigh in
    Pumps/Vascularity: Amazing chest pumps. Added vascularity right where the pec meets the shoulder.
    Endurance: Great added benefit I've been noticing.
    Focus: Focus was on point.
    Overall Energy: I can say there is a very slight boost of energy I only notice on my off day doses. Its not enough to really notice much on workout days.
    Personal Commentary: I'm honestly very satisfied so far and did not see these results with the original version. Not sure if it was my diet or any illness I may have had at the time I ran the old version, but I am getting great results. For $40 this is hands down better than any creatine/no hyped product I've tried. Solid product and only around halfway thru the tub. One thing I hope people don't do is compare it to your typical "hyped" no/creatine and say its overpriced. Honestly, this is a solid formulation that no other company can compare to.

2. Registered User

Sorry for not updating recently, but I've been extra swamped work and home and haven't had much online time. I will give a general update of my last couple workouts. Dosing as remained the same as 2 pre, 2 post and then 2 on non workout days.

• Strength: Strength has been on a slight increase for awhile now. These are not insane strength gains, but noticable to say the least. Overall this has proven to be the best attribute and most important in my eyes with NOS Ether.
    • Bodyweight/Body Comp: Gotta weigh in
    • Pumps/Vascularity: Vascularity has increased around dosing times, but overall it has remained the same.
    • Endurance: Great added benefit I've been noticing.
    • Focus: Focus was on point.
    • Overall Energy: Slight, very slight energy boost.
    • Personal Commentary: Overall, this far into the tub and I'm very satisfied. I've ordered another one to continue on for another tubs worth. Its not going to perform miracles obviously, but the changes i'm noticing are well worth the $40. I will try to be a little more frequent with the updates as well.

•   

3. Registered User

Sorry for Things have still been going very well!!

Strength: Strength still moving up slowly but surely. Had a great week of workouts. Back workout was lacking a bit, but moreso due to a late night the day before.

Bodyweight/Body Comp: 194, about where I seem to be stabilizing at.
    Pumps/Vascularity: Had amazing pumps yesterday during my arm workout. Best I've had in quite awhile.
    Endurance: Great added benefit I've been noticing.
    Focus: Focus was on point.
    Overall Energy: Slight, very slight energy boost.
    Personal Commentary: Like I've stated before, I'm overall very impressed with this product. it does what it claims to do.

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Subbed!

5. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

hello?

6. Registered User

I just finished up my first tub and my overall impression is very favorable. My strength has increased at a rate which is without a doubt quicker than what it would have been without NOS Ether. I've said it before, but its not going to perform miracles, which I feel many people expect from products. Its a solid formula and does a good job at what its designed to do. I'm going to be tapping into the 2nd container and continuing on. Like Chuck says there is really no single product out that you can compare this to. I would love if ether had a little kick to it as far as added energy via any method. I found supplementing with left over R4W added what it was lacking for those pre-workout doses. Again though, I wouldn't want that energy on my non-workout days or post work, so overall it wouldn't be a good addition now that I think about it. I would highly recommend this product and I believe I may stay on it after this second tub. Gotta see how money stacks up. I'll update periodically. I'm going to start on some underfilled T-Force, but I doubt it will do anything.

7. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Like Chuck says there is really no single product out that you can compare this to. I would love if ether had a little kick to it as far as added energy via any method. I found supplementing with left over R4W added what it was lacking for those pre-workout doses. Again though, I wouldn't want that energy on my non-workout days or post work, so overall it wouldn't be a good addition now that I think about it. .
    Oh dont worry.....June 23rd ish......JP8 will be released.

Its a Ready4War/NOS ETHER hybrid. You would take JP8 pre-workout and NOS ETHER post workout and on nonworkout days.........more to come.

8. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

9. Registered User

Awesome! Out of curiosity, how does "diesel grape" stack up to the current ~flavors? I've actually grown to like NOS Ether's taste. I just wish the new ether still has the slight flat soda like carbonation

10. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Awesome! Out of curiosity, how does "diesel grape" stack up to the current ~flavors? I've actually grown to like NOS Ether's taste. I just wish the new ether still has the slight flat soda like carbonation
    actually JP8 will be "DIESEL Lemonade." Its the same mixture of flavors in NOS ETHER but becasue JP8 will have way less b-vit's than NOS ETHER it wont taste like NOS ETHER, it also will have a mango taste to it which will be in the new NOS ETHER "Tropical Lemonade" coming out in about 10 days, but I cant call JP8 "Tropical Lemonade". So it will be "DIESEL Lemonade."

So really it wont taste like NOS ETHER, it also will have less bicarbonates so it probably wont have that carbonation tates.

It will be more sour because it will have over 900mg of acetyl aminos per scoop (acetyl-L-tyrosine, acetyl-L-glutamine, acetyl-L-carnitine). Any acetyl amino is sour in taste. NOS ETHER has no Acetyl amino's.

•   

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ether 2010/Nos Ether Stack?
    By pantherdude63 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 08:32 AM