HyperTrop-X, X-Factor, DCP, Napalm: the ultimate fatloss stack!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Hey AM, everyone is invited to come watch this fat loss stack put to good use! Unfortunately I have let myself go this winter eating quite a bit, but now its time to get down to business!
My goal for this log: to take myself into new territory by getting cut beyond where I have ever been before, while gaining some strength.
AMS was awesome enough to send me some Hypertrop-X, so the Hypertrop-X portion of this log will be sponsored. Without further delay:

HyperTrop-X

Pre-workout, Anabolic Trip Hammer.

Hypertrop-X is powerful in its simplicity. Three (3) scientifically proven performance-enhancing products, in mammoth doses that will help drive your body to that ever-sought-after “next level” of training intensity, allowing you to take your muscle fibers to places they’ve never been before. The result – an anabolic environment where lean muscle growth and strength come at mammoth proportions.

Hypertrop-X, the anabolic trip hammer, fuels maximum muscular endurance, for fiber-pounding, rep-after-rep, after muscle-building rep.

Hypertrop-X will stave off fatigue while flooding the muscle cells with nutrient-laden, fuel-rich blood for almost non-stop fiber splitting workouts.

What’s in it?

Hypertrop-X was specifically engineered for maximum measurable impact on physical performance by fueling ongoing muscular contractions, greater pumps and faster recovery between workouts.

It contains three (3) ingredients proven by research to up-regulate the body’s anabolic, circulatory and energy systems during training.

Beta Alanine has been touted as the new “Holy Grail” of performance supplementation. Not since creatine or or ephedra has there been a sports nutrition product that has made as much noise in the scientific community as beta alanine. Beta alanine, a direct precursor to carnosine, works as an anti-fatigue compound, feeding maximum muscular endurance. By scavenging and neutralizing muscle waste products, and recycling ATP substrates, repeated research has demonstrated how beta alanine directly fuels ongoing muscular contractions to measurably improve performance and fuel harder, more intense training sessions.

Leucine is the “first-born” of the essential, branched-chain amino acid family. It is the most important of the BCAAs. Leucine is a powerful anti-catabolic. Leucine helps keep muscle nitrogen levels high, feeds the energy pathways during intense training and protects against muscle breakdown, especially during periods of intense physical stress.

Yohimbine HCL – a potent dose of this powerful neurostimulant, vaso-regulator and lipolytic agent, yohimbine HCl drops the hammer on your training intensity.

Have something left for the ride home.

Hypertrop-X will keep you on your game your entire workout, and will feed your growth ongoing after you leave the gym. Use Hypertrop-X by itself and watch your training intensity shoot the moon. Or, stack Advanced Muscle Science’s other cutting edge products for the most powerful anabolic response possible from non-pharmaceutical performance enhancement

Featured Supplements:
HyperTrop-X: I haven't received this yet, so I'm not exactly sure when I will start this portion.
X-Factor: right now I have a bulk 50 day supply, but I may buy some more so I can run a higher dose for longer.
Napalm: this will run for the first 20 days of the log or until the bottle runs out.
DCP: once I run out of Napalm I will employ this recomposition agent.

Other Supplements:
Phyto-Test: I am about a week away from finishing my last bottle of this (I have been doing 1.5 times the recommended dose). I am only using this to finish off the bottle.
Custom Capsule Creation:
NA-RALA - 150mg
Quercetin - 200mg
Biotin - 500mcg
If you have ever used Glucophase XR before then you might notice that this is very similar except that I used NA-RALA in place of K-R-ALA. I will be employing this as a glucose disposal agent once on Sunday night, Twice on Monday (once am/once pm), and once on Tuesday Morning (see diet for why I'm dosing this way).
ALCAR: 5g 2x per day on weekdays. This will be helpful on my diet, also synergy between NA-RALA and ALCAR.
Retain 2: should be helpful for mental fogginess from reduced calories.
Creatine Monohydrate: 10g per day, split 5g pre/post workout on workout days and morning/late afternoon on non-workout days.
ZMA: recommended dose, before bed.
Vitamin E: Mixed tocopherols - 400 I.U.'s twice daily.
Vitamin C: 500mg 3x per day during the week. This will replace the vitamin C that I can't get from my diet during the week.
Potassium Gluconate: for 99mg elemental potassium taken 2-3x daily during the week.
B-Vitamin Complex: taken several times daily during the week.

The diet:
I cycle my CHO's. Sunday-Friday afternoon: low carb - usually less than 20g per day and closer to 10g per day on Monday-Wednesday. I will not be employing a blood glucose meter during this cut. Macros during the week are 0-3%CHO/28-30%PRO/68-70%FAT. Friday immediately post workout through Saturday night/Sunday morning: 60%CHO/30%PRO/10%FAT. In a nutshell, this will be high glycemic carbs on Friday and low glycemic carbs (primarily starches) on Saturday. Friday I will be consuming around 5,000-6,000 calories and as insulin sensitivity declines on Saturday around 3,000 calories. I will be eating this much to achieve maximum glycogen supercompensation, despite the fact that eating about 900 calories every 2 hours on Friday is quite a chore. I have been using this carb-up protocol with great success over the past few weeks.

Training: I have been messing with this lately to find what works best but unfortunately I haven't hit the sweet spot yet. My training is based around my diet, it will go roughly like this:
Monday - 2 hr. tension workout (upperbody) consists mainly of compound movements at 85% of my max.
Tuesday - 2 hr. tension workout (lowerbody) consists mainly of compound movements at 85% of my max.
Wednesday - I may fit another tension workout in here but not sure yet.
Friday - 2 hr. full body depletion workout. The goal here is to hit every muscle group so that I can achieve maximum glycogen supercomp.
I will NOT be doing any cardio during this log. That's right, no cardio needed here!
Periodically I will update with progress pictures which will be taken on the same day of each week so that I can be objective given the nature of my diet.

Stats:
5'10
169 lbs. depleted
Alright lets get this party going!:djparty:

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

Yesterday was day 1 of dosing X-Factor and Napalm

2 hr. depletion workout:
Plate warm-up
Calf toe press on Leg press machine: 170(20), 170(20), 170(20)

Squats: 185(10), 225(10), 225(10)
Note. all squats/ft. squats performed below parallel

Bench Press: 135(3x3), 145(3x3), 155(3x3), 165(3x3)
Note. (3x3) = 3 reps wide grip, 3 reps regular grip, and then 3 reps close grip without rest

Front Squats: 185(10), 195(10)

Incline DB Press 75's(8), 80's(8), 85's(7)
Note. I don't start counting reps on DB presses until I get the DB's up, so some people might count my 8 reps as 9, but I don't because the negative is where its at...

Power high pull: 109(5), 109(5)
Note. If you're unfamiliar with this it is kind of like a warm up for cleans that looks kind of like an olympic style upright row.

Squat cleans: 135(5), 155(5), 175(5) superset w/
DB Bench: 75's(5), 80's(5), 85's(5), 90's(5)

Good Mornings: 89(12), 109(10), 109(12) superset w/
Wide grip pull ups: bodyweight(10), bodyweight(10), bodyweight(14)

Rope pushdowns (cable tricep press): 105(14), 120(13)
Seated DB military press: 40's(12), 40's(12)

DB pullovers 75(10), 75(10) superset w/
Incline db curls 30's(10), 35's(10)

DB lateral raise 15's(10), 15's(10) superset w/
Bent db lateral raise 15's(10), 15's(10)

Situps on hyperextension machine bodyweight(20), bodyweight(20)

Workout thoughts: wow this workout kicked my ass. All of that was done in just under two hours and I thought I was going to puke starting halfway through the workout and the puke feeling didn't go away until about an hour after the workout ended. I tried to do too much in too short a time and as a result my isolation exercises suffered. I feel as though I am starting to lose some overall tone and defenition from switching to a workout of this nature because I am only doing 2 sets for muscle groups rather than 3 and trying to cram too many exercises in too short a time. Needless to say I will have to make future adjustments to the depletion workout.

Supplement thoughts: yesterday was my first time dosing X-Factor and of course I can't say that I feel anything yet. This will be my first time using X-Factor. I must say I'm not so much a fan of the taste and smell of the bulk product so I will be using the parachuting method to get it down. This is also my first go round with Napalm. The appearance of the bottle is awesome! I had no idea it was going to be so small and compact. The application was very easy and I felt a nice burning sensation on the areas applied (midsection, chest) a few minutes after applying it.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
First Picture

Here's a first picture that was taken last Wednesday or Thursday:

It's a really bad quality picture because I used a camera phone. Next time I'll try to borrow my girlfriends awesome quality digital camera:thumbsup:

Today (Day 2):
An off day from the gym. Stuffing my face with CHO's. Also did another application of Napalm this morning and I'm still feeling the nice burn from it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im subbed bro! Ill be getting hypertrop x as well and im on napalm and lovin it. I had to order lipo u this time tho but it'll give me a nice break and a change. Dcp is great too!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Im subbed bro! Ill be getting hypertrop x as well and im on napalm and lovin it. I had to order lipo u this time tho but it'll give me a nice break and a change. Dcp is great too!
Awesome, welcome to the log! I'm looking forward to trying the HyperTrop-X for sure...great ingredients for a cut! I think I might pick up some lipo-y or lipo-u when my Napalm runs out and give that a shot but we'll see how the results go with Napalm first. And I can't wait to try out DCP!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea napalm is the sh!t I love it and lipo u is great too. Napalm was out and I figured I could just keep going without a break if I got the lipo u so well see how it goes.. Im hopin to get some dcp as well. Possibly megadose it at the end of my cut.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Nutra's been out of all the good stuff lately. I had to shop elsewhere for most of my supps since almost everything I wanted was out!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Today is an off day from the gym. I was pretty sore yesterday and still a little sore today. My diet has been clean. I'll probably finish off the day around 2500-2600 cals.

Supplement thoughts: The taste of the bulk X-factor doesn't bug me anymore. Plugging my nose and putting it on my tongue and chasing it with water works just fine and there is no after taste. It's not like ALCAR, phenibut, or something that tastes like ammonia even when you plug your nose so I'm already getting used to it. I've been applying the Napalm at 3 pumps twice a day. It feels gooooood.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck man, i will be following along.

When are you dosing your "glocophase" clone?

Interested to see how you like X-factor, and napalm because i have been eying up both of those..

Speed321

Awards
sub'd! im gonna be getting hypertrop-x too :)! also do u feel 10g of mono a day will bloat u just a lil to where fat loss is hard to tell? i used 10g a day last summer on my cut and it made me hold 10lbs of water!!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man, i will be following along.

When are you dosing your "glocophase" clone?

Interested to see how you like X-factor, and napalm because i have been eying up both of those..
Hey imprezivr6, what's goin on bud? Later today I'll post up my diet and you'll be able to see the insulin mimitek dosing.

How did the new scheme for the high carb weekend treat you, if it's not too early to tell?

Napalm should be awesome on a low carb diet, I'm digging it so far.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
sub'd! im gonna be getting hypertrop-x too :)! also do u feel 10g of mono a day will bloat u just a lil to where fat loss is hard to tell? i used 10g a day last summer on my cut and it made me hold 10lbs of water!!
Thanks for subbin! Let me know when you start your HyperTrop-X log so I can follow along.

10g of mono a day probably does bloat me a little, but I've been on it for a couple months so I'll be able to notice any bodyfat loss. Also, the nature of my diet makes me bloated most of the week but there is a day or two during each week when I look my best. I will take pictures on those days only for a fair comparison of results.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for subbin! Let me know when you start your HyperTrop-X log so I can follow along.

10g of mono a day probably does bloat me a little, but I've been on it for a couple months so I'll be able to notice any bodyfat loss. Also, the nature of my diet makes me bloated most of the week but there is a day or two during each week when I look my best. I will take pictures on those days only for a fair comparison of results.
Nice start on the log Botch!! I'm submitting the addresses tonight for all those that won like yourself. So it should be shipped out soon. I'll try to get it there pretty quickly for ya. I have a ton of addresses scatter threw PM's and email so it will take me until tonight to get it shipped out. I'll have the warehouse guys speed up the process.

I can't wait to see how this log turns out!!!

LD

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey imprezivr6, what's goin on bud? Later today I'll post up my diet and you'll be able to see the insulin mimitek dosing.

How did the new scheme for the high carb weekend treat you, if it's not too early to tell?

Napalm should be awesome on a low carb diet, I'm digging it so far.
It seemed to have went good so far.. Ill know by friday morning if i dropped any weight.. I weighed myself this morning and was 199.2, and was 197.4 last friday pre-carbup, so not bad so far.

I will be looking forward to seeing your diet.

Thanks again for all the help!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Nice start on the log Botch!! I'm submitting the addresses tonight for all those that won like yourself. So it should be shipped out soon. I'll try to get it there pretty quickly for ya. I have a ton of addresses scatter threw PM's and email so it will take me until tonight to get it shipped out. I'll have the warehouse guys speed up the process.

I can't wait to see how this log turns out!!!

LD
Awesome man, thanks again for the opportunity. I look forward to getting down with some HyperTrop-X!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
It seemed to have went good so far.. Ill know by friday morning if i dropped any weight.. I weighed myself this morning and was 199.2, and was 197.4 last friday pre-carbup, so not bad so far.

I will be looking forward to seeing your diet.

Thanks again for all the help!
Sweet. Yeah, usually I can't see progress that I've made until later in the week too.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

I got a new job today. It was pretty spur of the moment and I start training tomorrow making food at a restaurant in town. This new job will affect my eating schedule, which is a bummer because having my carb up timed out to the T works very well for me. Also, this job is starting at around 30 hours a week on top of being a full time student. So, I will probably not be able to post as frequently as I would like until I wrap up the semester in 2 weeks.

Here's today's diet/training in order:

Dosed glucose disposal agent, then 15 minutes later:
Breakfast:
3 eggs
2 tbs. heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup colby jack cheese
3 cups spinach

Morning Snack:
30g whey protein
1 tbs heavy whipping cream
1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
2 tbs milled flax
1 cap fish oil

Workout:

Bench Press: 200(3) 210(2) 220(1) 190(4) 190(4) 190(6)

Incline Bench Press: 135(5) 155(5) 175(5) 175(5)

Snatch: 110(4) 110(4) 110(4) 110(4)

DB Bench: 75's(5) 80's(5) 85's(5) 90's(5)

Push Jerk: 135(5) 145(5) 145(5)

Lat Pulls: 150(10) 165(10) 180(10)

Tricep Press: 125(12) 135(14) 150(10)

DB Lateral Raise: 15's(12) 15's(12)

DB Bent Lateral Raise: 15's(12) 15's(12)

DB Front Raise: 20's(12) 20's(12)
Note. These were performed with palms facing up.

Cable Crossovers: 90(12) 90(12) 90(12)

Dips: BWx20

Barbell Abs: 3x20
Note. This is basically where you lay on a bench press holding the 45 lb. bar in the air and a set consists of 20 crunches and then 20 leg raises back to back.

Russian Twist: 3x15
Note. These were performed with a 20 lb. medicine ball with feet not in contact with the floor.

Post Workout:
30g whey protein
9g walnuts

One hour later (Lunch):
1 can tuna
1.5 tbs. mayo
1 tbs. extra virgin olive oil

Dosed glucose disposal agent, then 15 minutes later:
Afternoon snack:
Ground Turkey
1 cap fish oil
5g walnuts

Dinner (sorta):
20g whey protein
2 tbs milled flax
2 tbs heavy whipping cream

Latenight snack (more like dinner):
Ground Turkey
1 tbs heavy whipping cream
3 cups spinach

Total calories: 2686
31% Protein, 68% Fat, <1% CHO

workout thoughts: todays workout was horrible. I feel like I have taken a few steps backwards. When I was doing max reps on bench press I can usually get 190(10), but today I only got 6 reps. The entire workout suffered because my triceps are still sore. I feel like I have lost some strength by messing around with my workout scheme so I am going to go back to my normal 4 days per week: Mon/Tues and Thurs/Fri and do an upper/lower split. This way I can get my strength back up.

Supplement thoughts: Nothing new here except I think I may be dosing X-factor at 1.5g per day when I thought I was dosing it at 1g per day. This doesn't really matter though because I plan on picking up some more bulk X-factor when I get my stimulus check...gotta luv getting money for doing absolutely nothing!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Today is an extremely busy day for me, as will be the rest of this week. I hope to have time tomorrow to get a one week progress picture up.

Todays workout:

Combo warm-up

Squat: 175(10) 205(5) 236(5) 265(3) 285(2) 300(2)

Power high pull: 109(5) 109(5)

Power clean: 135(3) 155(4) 180(3) 205(2) 215(1)

Hang clean: 145(5) 155(3) 170(3)

Russian deadlift: 135(10) 135(10) 135(10)

DB clean: 50's(5) 50's(5) 50's(5)

Barbell curls: 75(12) 85(12) 95(10)

single leg calf raises: bw(20) bw(20) bw(20)

Barbell lunges: 89(10) 89(10)

Super abs: 22
Note. This is 22 sets of alternating ab exercises on a mat (crunches, leg lifts, jack knives, straddle situps, situps, twist crunches, knee hugs, etc.).

Thoughts: Good workout today :thumbsup:

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 6: Off day.

Today I ended up weighing out my X-factor before dosing it and it turns out I have for sure been taking 15g of the bulk a day (which if I recall should be 1.5g AA). I suppose I will just continue dosing this way. I must note too that I have cut back my fish oil/fish consumption dramatically since starting this log. Whereas I used to take at least 10 caps of fish oil per day I have been limiting it to either 2-3 caps fish oil or 2 servings of fish per day. I still look forward to my Napalm applications because I like how it feels. I think I'm a transdermal addict...if there is such a thing.
Yesterday was my first day of work and unfortunately I had to go 5 hours without a meal. Today I will bring food and hopefully get a chance to eat more frequently. It kind of sucks that I got a new job right as I start this log because new jobs always make my eating pattern a little more eratic. But once I get in the groove at this job I should be able to eat when I want to.

Here is a progress picture taken 6-7 days after the first picture. A little bit of progress has been made, albeit probably unnoticable with my shltty camera phone. I just don't have the time to figure out a new camera right now.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: Upperbody

Todays workout:

Bench Press: 135(3x3) 145(3x3) 160(3x3) 185(3x3) <--Needed spot on last two close grip reps

Incline DB Press: 75's(8) 80's(8) 80's(9)

DB Snatch: 60(5) 60(5) 70(5)

Rope Tricep Pushdown: 105(14) 120(10) 120(14) Superset w/
Cable Lat Rows: 135(10) 150(10) 165(10)

Bent Row: 115(8) 115(8) 115(8) 115(8)

DB Pullovers: 75(10) 80(10) 85(10) Superset w/
Incline DB Curls: 30's(10) 35's(10) 35's(10)

Med Ball Pushups bw(12) bw(10) bw(8)
Note. these were performed with one medicine ball switching hands for an uneven surface and a 55 second rest between sets.

Hanging leg raises: bw(10) bw(12)
Note. I bring my entire legs up (not just knees) and hold each rep for two seconds

Regular Abs w/ Twist: 3x30
Note. These are just situps (legs flat) with a twist at the top.

Thoughts: still too early for X-factor to kick in. It will probably be another week to two weeks from what others report. I'm still lovin my Napalm applications though!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday: Day 7
Workout: lowerbody

Plate Warm-Up

Squats: 205(10) 205(5) 225(5) 235(5)

Front Squats: 175(5) 190(5) 205(5) 225(4) 245(2)

Power High Pull: 120(5)

Power Clean: 145(3) 155(3) 170(3)

Squat Clean: 135(3) 145(3) 155(3) 170(3) 180(3)

SC, SC, PC, J: 135(1) 145(1) 155(1)
Note. these are performed in the order of squat clean, squat clean, power clean, jerk w/o rest.

DB Clean and Jerk 50's(5) 65's(5) 65's(5)

*At this point the fire alarm went off in the gym and I had to cut my workout short!!! Didn't get to work lower back today, but I went outside and finished up with:

single leg calf raises bw(20) bw(20) bw(20)

Abs: 30 Crunches, 25 leg raises, 20 jackknives

Workout thoughts: I was not very happy about having to leave early. Lower back is a main component for me at the end of the week lowerbody workout and I usually do a circuit of hyper extensions, reverse hyper extensions, and DB RDL's without rest for three sets. So, I'm kinda pissed I didn't get to finish but I'll make it up by working some abs and lower back on Sunday after my carb up ends.

Today is a carb up for me and I'm eating the usual 5000+ calories that I do on Fridays. Tomorrow I will scale back the calories a bit and eat primarily starches and then I'll be back to no carb land on Sunday.

Supplement thoughts: I've noticed my knees are a bit more sore than usual this week. It could be due to supplementation but it's probably a combination of supplements and the fact that I have been going rather high volume on my squats lately. That's okay because next week is a deloading week for me and I'll scale back the weight on my squats a bit before I max in a few weeks to let the tendons and ligaments catch up and have a rest. Today I had to use a new notch on my belt because my pants weren't staying up, which is a sign of progress. Napalm is probably partially responsible for this but it is for the most part attributable to my diet. It's probably more diet because I have been noticing that I'm thinner in places other than where I am applying the napalm (like my lower arse).

Today: Day 8
Today's an off day. I am looking much leaner during this carb up than I did last week. I can now see a slight seperation in my top two abs. Also, I was noticing increased vascularity during my workouts during the latter part of this week than I have in a while. Good stuff. So far this cut is going well. Now I'm off to do some advanced statistics homework before work. If anyone is familiar with advanced statistics then you'll know why time series, factor analysis, and logistic regression make me :frustrate

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday: Day 7
Workout: lowerbody

Plate Warm-Up

Squats: 205(10) 205(5) 225(5) 235(5)

Front Squats: 175(5) 190(5) 205(5) 225(4) 245(2)

Power Clean: 145(3) 155(3) 170(3)

Squat Clean: 135(3) 145(3) 155(3) 170(3) 180(3)

SC, SC, PC, J: 135(1) 145(1) 155(1)
Note. these are performed in the order of squat clean, squat clean, power clean, jerk w/o rest.

DB Clean and Jerk 50's(5) 65's(5) 65's(5)

*At this point the fire alarm went off in the gym and I had to cut my workout short!!! Didn't get to work lower back today, but I went outside and finished up with:

single leg calf raises bw(20) bw(20) bw(20)

Abs: 30 Crunches, 25 leg raises, 20 jackknives

Workout thoughts: I was not very happy about having to leave early. Lower back is a main component for me at the end of the week lowerbody workout and I usually do a circuit of hyper extensions, reverse hyper extensions, and DB RDL's without rest for three sets. So, I'm kinda pissed I didn't get to finish but I'll make it up by working some abs and lower back on Sunday after my carb up ends.

Today is a carb up for me and I'm eating the usual 5000+ calories that I do on Fridays. Tomorrow I will scale back the calories a bit and eat primarily starches and then I'll be back to no carb land on Sunday.

Supplement thoughts: I've noticed my knees are a bit more sore than usual this week. It could be due to supplementation but it's probably a combination of supplements and the fact that I have been going rather high volume on my squats lately. That's okay because next week is a deloading week for me and I'll scale back the weight on my squats a bit before I max in a few weeks to let the tendons and ligaments catch up and have a rest. Today I had to use a new notch on my belt because my pants weren't staying up, which is a sign of progress. Napalm is probably partially responsible for this but it is for the most part attributable to my diet. It's probably more diet because I have been noticing that I'm thinner in places other than where I am applying the napalm (like my lower arse).

Today: Day 8
Today's an off day. I am looking much leaner during this carb up than I did last week. I can now see a slight seperation in my top two abs. Also, I was noticing increased vascularity during my workouts during the latter part of this week than I have in a while. Good stuff. So far this cut is going well. Now I'm off to do some advanced statistics homework before work. If anyone is familiar with advanced statistics then you'll know why time series, factor analysis, and logistic regression make me :frustrate
Good work so far..

Carb ups are a "love/hate" relationship for me..lol

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Good work so far..

Carb ups are a "love/hate" relationship for me..lol
Hahaha tell me about it bro. I actually loathe Fridays but love Saturdays. On Fridays it's extremely tough to eat enough food...even with a little mary jane to help me out. But Saturdays are a little more kickback and I don't feel sick after I eat like I do for a couple of the meals on Friday's. It's only for two days a week though...time to man up and tough it out, haha.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: Off day

My traps are pretty sore today which I kinda like. I found out this week that my gym is going to be closed on the weekends for summer, which is pretty ridiculous. They will also be closed a week from friday through sunday, so I'll have to figure something out. I've got a shltty weight set and bench at my apartment so maybe I'll do some high rep leg work to make up for that day.
My new job turns out to be really chill and I can pretty much get in meals whenever I need to, which is awesome. The downside is that I make salads and desserts at this upscale restaurant and the food is extremely tempting to eat and I make it all from scratch. I'm learning some sweet cooking skills, though. And I get to wear a pimp chef's uniform, lol.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 10: Upperbody

Last night I unwound and had a few beers. This is not at all typical for me when I'm not carbing up...in fact I can't even remember the last time I had a beer when it wasn't a carb up. Either way, it shouldn't set me back too much. Here's todays workout:

Bench: 195(3) 205(2) 215(1) 220(1) 190(4) 190(5)

Incline Bench: 135(5) 155(5) 165(5) 175(4)

Snatch: 109(4) 109(4) 109(4) 109(4)

DB Bench: 75's(5) 80's(5) 85's(5) 90's(4)

Hammer Strength Incline Machine: 140(12) 180(7)

Push Jerk: 135(5) 145(5) 155(5)

Lat Pulldown: 150(10) 165(10) 185(10)

Dips: BW(12) BW+45(10) BW+45(12)

DC style stretch for chest: 60 seconds

DB Lateral Raise: 15's(10) 15's(10) 15's(10)

DB Bent Lateral Raise: 15's(12) 15's(12) 15's(12)

DB Front Raise (thumbs neutral grip): 20's(10) 20's(10) 20's(10)

BB Abs: 3x20
Note. 20 crunches followed by 20 leg raises while stabalizing the 45 lb. bar.

Bus drivers: 3x15
Note. These are performed with the bar plus 10 kilos (22 lbs.)

Workout thoughts: I was not at all pleased with this workout. I thought maybe my bench press numbers being down last week was a fluke and that this week would be better. Turns out I was wrong and I have for sure lost strenght on my bench press. I'm probably around a max of 225 right now when I was hitting that for a few reps last time I maxed (about 6 weeks ago). So, my goal is concentrate on my bench press for this log. I also lost strength on my incline bench press...I usually finish with two sets of 175(5) and I couldn't even hit that for one set today. I added the hammer strength incline in today because I didn't feel like I had worked my upper chest very hard.

Supplement thoughts: I feel like I am starting to see results from the Napalm. I should be able to tell more on this as the week progresses. I also added in DCP today because I bought another bottle along with another tub of bulk X-factor so I can run them both for longer. Nothing noticable from the x-factor as of yet. With my diet, NA-RALA is by far the most important recomposition tool that I have in my stack and I'm seeing noticable changes in vascularity and fullness early in the week on the days that I take it.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 11: Lowerbody

Workout:

Combo warm-up

Power High Pull: 109(5) 109(5)

Power Clean: 135(3) 155(3) 170(3) 205(3) 205(3)

Hang Clean: 145(5) 155(4) 170(3)

Squat: 175(10) 205(6) 225(6) 265(6) 275(5)

DB Clean: 50's(5) 50's(5) 50's(5)

RDL: 135(10) 135(10) 135(10)

Barbell curls: 75(12) 85(12) 95(10)

Barbell lunges: 89(10) 89(10)

Single leg calf raise on leg press machine: 170(20) 170(20) 170(20)

22 sets of abs on a mat.

Workout thoughts: had a good workout today. Powered right through my cleans and had gas left in the tank. Squats were lacking a little bit, but at the end of last week I didn't work my posterior chain so I'm sure that's why...considering how deep I take my squats. Either way, I've noticed growth in my legs over the past 4-6 weeks and that's awesome considering my legs have been stuck for about a half a year or so.

Supp thoughts: well I can't be sure if X-factor was helping me yet but my workout was great none the less. The sets of 205 on cleans were feeling pretty easy for me and that is a first. Maybe next week I'll test my max with 225. My knees are feeling more achey than usual. I think in a few days this X-factor should be in full gear at the dose I've been taking. Blah, those beers on Sunday did some damage. I wasn't in ketosis on Monday when I should have been so the fat loss has slowed this week. I'll probably taken some more NA-RALA tonight off schedule to try and get myself a little deeper into ketosis.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent planning, and so far a great execution. Definitely following along here.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 12: off day

Today I woke up feeling pretty sore in my hams/glutes. I felt the urge to exercise today so I stretched out my legs, mixed up 4 scoops of Xtend in a bottle and went for a 45 minute walk in the forest. Afterward I did 2 sets of front and side planks for 50 seconds each. One thing I forgot to mention earlier in the log is that my car is broken and I walk everywhere. So even though I don't do cardio I end up walking 3-6 miles a day between work/school/errands.

I forgot to write it down but three days ago I ran out of phyto-test. The Napalm seems to be working slowly but surely. I'm not trying to race to a low bodyfat with this log, rather I'm cutting slowly and properly with the hope that I will gain some strength by the time this log is over. I finally got another camera besides my shltty camera phone to work! Here's some pics from today:

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 13: Upperbody

Bench: 120(3x3) 130(3x3) 140(3x3) 150(3x3)
Note. Very slow negative (4-5 sec.) w/ very explosive positive. Scaled back a lot today so I can max early next week.

Incline DB Press: 70's(8) 80's(8) 85's(7)

DB Snatch: 60's(5) 60's(5) 70's(5)

Rope Pushdown: 110(10) 120(10) 130(10) Superset w/
Cable Rows: 135(10) 150(10) 165(10)

Bent Row: 115(8) 115(8) 115(8) 115(8)

DB Pullovers: 75(10) 80(10) 85(9) Superset w/
Incline DB curls: 30's(10) 30's(12) 30's(15)

Med Ball P-ups: bw(20) bw(12) bw(10)
Note. These were performed to failure w/ 60 sec. rest between sets

DC stretch for chest: 45 lb. DB's for 50 sec.

Hanging leg raises: bw(10) bw(12)

Regular Abs w/ twist: 3x30

Workout thoughts: Satisfactory workout overall. In case people are wondering why my numbers are so low on stuff like the bent row (or other exercises for that matter), it is because I do them right concentrating on good form and technique. For instance: I see so many people doing bent rows with a huge sway in their back...but you should be able to rest a bowl of cereal on your back while you do that shlt! Also, I get my heavy sets in for back with olympic lifts so mostly everything else is for recovery/isolation. I find that working out this way gives my muscles a very full appearance...and when I'm lean and you can see them then it's well worth it (maybe a few more weeks! hahah). I see too many guys in the gym each day with ego's way bigger than their physique and they attempt too much weight with poor form. Just scale that shlt back and do it proper!!! Okay...rant over!

Supplement/other thoughts: I'm looking very lean today. I haven't been this lean since about November and I feel good. So far I am satisfied with my progress. Today I weighed in at 172...that's up 3 lbs? I wouldn't say that this is my ACTUAL weight, though. I have no way to know my real weight because I don't have a scale and my only chance to weigh in is at the gym after I work out. So I don't put much credence into what the scale says...I go more by the mirror. But FWIW I do weight in on the same day each week, which gives me some sort of baseline measure. I know for a fact I haven't gained any fat... and if I've gained any muscle at all then it must be in my legs because that's the only place I've been seeing even a slight improvement in strength recently.
Today I had an insane pump in the gym. I haven't felt a good pump in a while. Perhaps a sign that X-Factor may be building up?
Oh, and the HyperTrop-X should be here any day now...:p

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday - Day 14: Lowerbody
Workout:
Plate Warm-up

Squat: 175(10) 205(10) 225(10)

Front squat: 185(10) 195(10)

Power high pull: 120(5)

Power clean: 145(3) 155(3) 170(3)

Squat Clean: 135(3) 145(3) 155(3) 170(3) 170(3)

Clean and Jerk: 135(3) 145(3) 155(3)

Hyperextensions: bw(10) bw(10) bw(10) Tri-set w/:
Reverse hyperextensions: bw(10) bw(10) bw(10) and w/:
DB RDL's: 65's(10) 65's(10) 65's(10)

DB clean and jerk: 50's(5) 65's(5) 65's(5) Superset w/
Box Jumps: 22(5) 22(5) 22(5) 22(5)
Note. The 22 lbs. is a 10 kilo. med ball that I hold and the box is just below my waist.

situps on hyperextension machine: bw(20) bw(20) bw(20) superset w/
Russian twist w/ legs off of ground: 22(15) 22(15) 22(15)
Note. Done w/ 10 kilo med ball.

Single leg calf raise: bw(20) bw(20) bw(20)

Workout thoughts: I had a really good workout despite the fact that I was extremely sore going into it. Powered right through everything and was damn tired at the end. My carb up began as I put down my last weight...literally...I started chugging a huge gatorade right as I was walking out of the gym, lol.

Supp/other thoughts: Missed one of my Napalm/X-factor doses because I was just one busy mofo all day. School plus work made for a 13 hour day for me. It was either plan and prep. my supplement or meals for the day...and meals definately come first. Reweighed myself because I was in disbelief with the 172 lb. reading and I'm glad I did because I weighed in at 167 lbs...which means I'm down 2 lbs. in 2 weeks which is some nice progress. From now on, weigh-ins come on Fridays post workout, if at all.

Today - Day 15: off day/stage 2 of carb up begins

Today I will be working for a good 9 hours. The rest of my time is going to be devoted to eating/studying for finals next week.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 16: Off day.

I will be transitioning back to low carb in a few hours. This weeks carb up will end up lasting a total of 49 hours. Next week my gym will be closed Friday-Monday...and from the following week on they will be closed on weekends. This sucks, because for the next two weeks I only have four days that the gym will be open so I will have to modify my routine to get in on all four of those days (in a row). But two weeks from now my routine will finally be back to normal.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 17: Full body workout

Combo Warm-up
Note. Using the 45 lb. olympic bar: 6 upright rows, 6 snatches, 6 good mornings, 6 bent rows, 6 russian deadlifts, 6 overhead squats, and 6 lunges.

Squat: 205(6) 225(6) 265(5) 285(3) 225(10)

Bench Press: 155(5) 170(5) 180(5) 190(5) 190(5)

Power Clean: 135(3) 155(3) 185(3) 185(3) 185(3)

Incline Bench Press: 135(5) 155(5) 175(5) 175(5)

Hang Clean: 170(3) 185(3) 185(3) 185(3)

DB Bench: 75's(5) 85's(5) 90's(5) 90's(5)

RDL (a.k.a. SLDL): 155(10) 155(10) 155(10)

Tricep pushdown: 120(12) 135(12) 135(15) Superset w/
Dips: bw(12) bw(10) bw(10)

D.C. type stretch for chest: 45 lb. DB's for 60 sec.

Situps w/ twist: 3x30

Workout thoughts: my routine has been modified this week (and next week, too) so that I can get my workout in during the 4 days that my gym is open. If that wasn't a full body workout...then I don't know what is! I wasn't fully recovered when I went into the workout and my squats suffered for it. I was going for a set of 5 with 285 and when I got halfway up on the fourth rep I buckled under the weight and had to drop it. That's okay though, because the rest of my workout was stellar. My cleans were feeling very easy and somehow after all of those sets of 3 I left the gym with a good pump in my shoulders. That's the most I've ever done for hang cleans and I could have handled more weight. For bench press I was feeling very fresh today after scaling back the weight at the end of last week. I didn't go for max reps on my last set like I normally do, which I think helped me with my incline and db bench. My incline bench is back up to where it should be and I increased the weight on my DB bench as well. It was a solid workout overall. I work out at my school and it seems like every single sports team was there today at the same time I was. So I had to work in with people most of the time but I managed to get everything done in 2 hrs.

Supplement/other thoughts: Since Friday I have been using only one dose of Napalm per day (3 pumps) to try and make my bottle last. Somehow I think I have a jacked up squirter on the bottle and I was using more product than I had originally intended.
I carbed up for 49 hours this weekend and loved it. I will continue to reap the benefits of a full 48 hour carb load and possibly a bit longer for the rest of this log. I can tell that carbing up for so long really replenished my glycogen stores and made for an awesome workout. I'm looking leaner too :D
I've had such a busy last two weeks that I just can't wait until finals are over so I can chill out. But now I'm off to study for the rest of the day so that I can do well on my advanced statistics and psych. of prejudice finals tomorrow.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 18: Back, biceps, calves

Bent Row: 115(8) 125(8) 135(8) 145(8)

Lat Pulls: 150(10) 175(10) 185(10)

One-Arm Lat Rows: 70(10) 75(10) 85(10)

Bicep Curls: 75(12) 85(10) 95(10)

Incline DB Curls: 35(10)

Hammer Strength Preacher Curls: 45(12) 65(10) 65(10)

Bus Drivers: bar+22(15) bar+22(15) bar+22(15)

BB abs: 3x20

Single-leg toe press on leg press machine: 170(20) 170(20) 170(20)

Workout thoughts: today I wanted to do a shoulder workout but my shoulders are torn up. I can barely lift my left arm laterally right now. So, I worked back instead. I am so sore today that I just couldn't do anything heavy and it was a relatively light workout. Once I got to the incline DB curls on the first set I felt a very sharp shooting pain in my bicep so I took that as a sign to stop immediately. I think the muscle that meets my forearm with my bicep was sore which caused this pain. So I just did preacher curls instead.

Supplement/other thoughts: Nothing new to report as far as supplements go today. I need to be very careful with calories this week (and next week) since I am straying from my normal training routine. Now I'm going to go roll up a fat blunt and smoke that shlt because my major finals are ova!!!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I've been asked by several people Via PM for another sample low carb day. Since I've had this question asked several times, I think it would be best to post this up in my log. I will post how I would normally do my diet had I not been using X-factor. While using X-factor, I am just basically replacing the fish oil with walnuts for the same amount of fat.

Breakfast:
3 large eggs
2 tbs. heavy whipping cream
(all used to make scrambled eggs)
4 cups of spinach

Morning shake:
30g zero carb whey protein
1 tbs. heavy whipping cream
2 tbs. milled flax seed

Immediately post workout:
30g zero carb whey protein
5 caps fish oil
4 scoops Xtend

lunch, 1 hr. later:
1 can of tuna
1.5 tbs. mayonaise
3 cups of spinach

late afternoon shake:
20g whey protein
6 tbs. milled flax
(concludes shake portion of meal)
also eat 9g walnuts

Dinner:
215g ground beef (80/20)
4 cups spinach

Latenight snack:
1/3 cup peanuts
40g chicken breast

Pictures will be posted later today. I'll also post my workout routine if I can do anything more than abs today because my left shoulder and traps are still pretty wrecked. I'll still be going to the gym though and play it by feel.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 19: Short ab workout + walking

2 x front and side planks for 50 sec. each
22 sets of abs on mat
30 minute walk in the woods (plus the 2.5 miles it took to get there and back)

Thoughts: I wanted to do a shoulder workout today and probably could have done a half assed one. But then I would be sore and not give it my all during the full body workout tomorrow. So I decided to cool it and go for a walk so I can train hard tomorrow. I have a dumbell at home so I can do some single arm shoulder work on Friday when the gym is closed.
This soreness that has kept me from working out this week must have to do with X-factor. I've been using the same routine for about 12 months now so there is no other explanation for my soreness other than the supplementation. Here are some pics from today:

Here is a pic from a year ago (april 29, 07) so you can see the progress on my back:

I repeat: this last picture is a little over a year old. The progress I have made in the last year I am pleased with because I have a very small frame so it's hard to put on quality weight. I started lifting at 5'10 and 130 lbs. I was problably 150-155 lbs. in the above picture and I'm now about 167 lbs (hope to be a very lean 160 lbs. by the end of this log).

Okay, now I'm sure you guys probably can't see much progress since I'm taking pictures week by week. But if you compare the first week picture to these ones I'm sure you will see a difference. Best place to look is the bellybutton or pectoral region.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Thursday - day 20: full body workout, total time: 2 hrs.

Combo warm-up

Squats: 205(10) 225(10) 235(10)

Ft. squats: 185(10) 195(9)

Bench Press: 155(5) 170(5) 180(5) 225(1)

Incline DB Press: 70's(5) 75's(5) 80's(5) 90's(6)

Power High Pull:120(5)

Power Clean*: 135(3) 145(3) 155(3) 170(2) 180(1)
Squat Clean*: 135(3) 145(3) 155(3) 170(2) 180(1)
Clean and Jerk*: 135(3) 145(3) 155(3) 170(2) 180(1)
Note. work down the list. Set 1 power clean, set 1 squat clean, set 1 clean and jerk, etc.

DB Clean and Jerk: 50's(5) 65's(5) 65's(5)

Good Mornings: 89(12) 94(12) 99(12)

Hyperextensions: bw+25(12)

Tricep Rope Pushdown: 105(12) 135(12)

DB Pullovers: 75(10) 90(8)---drop set 75(4)

Hanging leg raises: bw(12) bw(10)

Workout thoughts: this was a pretty good workout. My legs are beginning to see a point of diminishing return and I need to scale back for a few weeks before I go heavy to give my joints and ligaments a rest. Hopefully I can get somewhere around 315(5) by the end of this log for squats. That's shooting kind of high...but my legs have always seemed to grow even in a caloric defecit.

Yesterday - day 21: off day (carb up)

Thoughts: I was going to work out but I was too sore. X-factor must be kicked in for sure because I feel like a damn n00b with all this soreness. It feels good though..I had a nice soreness in my traps which tells me my training is going well.

Received my HyperTrop-X! :head:I really dig the orange bottle. Took my first dose before I went to work and let me say before I went in I was not feeling like working for 9 hours. But once the yohimbine kicked in I was all over it. I haven't taken any beta alanine in a while and I got a nice tingle from it. My first impression is that I really like the kick that this stuff gave me even with the first dose.

Today - Day 22: off day (carb up)

Thoughts: I'll be going into work a little bit later (another 9 hour day). I took a dose of HyperTrop-X earlier and I'm feeling alert and pepped up...and the HyperTrop-X is not too powerful and overbearing, which I really enjoy. I don't have much of a tolerance for stims anymore since I only have one cup of coffee in the morning...however, my mug is like the size of four cups. Plus the nature of my diet makes me more sensitive to stims as well. I also still feel the notorious tingle from the beta alanine which is nice.:D

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 25: full body workout

Combo Warm-up

Squat: 205(6) 225(6) 245(5) 255(5) 225(10)

Bench: 155(5) 170(5) 180(5) 190(5) 190(5)

Power High Pull: 109(5) 109(5)

Power Clean: 135(3) 155(3) 180(3) 180(3) 180(3)

Incline Bench: 135(5) 155(5) 175(5) 180(5)

Hang Clean: 170(3) 180(3) 180(3) 180(3)

DB Bench: 75's(5) 80's(5) 85's(5) 95's(4)

RDL: 135(10) 135(10) 135(12)

Dips: bw(15) bw+45(11) bw+45(11)

DC Stretch for chest: 45 lb db's for 60 seconds

Situps w/ twist: 3x30

Workout thoughts: today was an okay workout. I feel kinda weak for being out of the gym for four days since it was closed. But my body is also screaming for a a longer period of recovery at the same time. This week my workouts will be modified again due to me squeezing in my whole weeks workouts for the four days in a row that the gym is open. Today my incline bench went well since 180(5) on incline is the most I have ever done. So, I have a new goal for the log to get my incline bench to at least 185(5)...and hopefully more. Is it unusual that my DB bench at various angles is almost exactly as strong (and maybe a little stronger) than my BB bench at various angles? For instance, 200(5) would be my max for flat BB bench...but I can do 100 lb DB's for 6 reps if I do DB bench first. This is very peculiar, and it is also weird to me that my incline bench is almost 90% of my flat bench max.

Supplement thoughts: Today I was very tired going into the gym and hypertrop-x gave me a nice boost to get me going. I've been very spuratic with my napalm dosing lately. Some days I apply once and some days not at all. I'm enjoying the X-factor as I can tell it is kicked in for sure. Once I get back to my normal routine next week I will be tearing it up.
Last night I made some AWESOME low carb ice cream and baked some low carb cheese pastries. I might have gone a little over maintainance last night on the cals because the food was too freakin good! Ever since I started working as a salad/dessert/pizza chef at this italian restaurant I have been on this mission to cook everything. I'm stoked on it! This diet is a million times better having the knowledge of how to cook meat with different herbs, spices, and marinades.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 26: shoulders/calves

Snatch: 115(5) 115(5) 115(5) 115(5)

Push Jerk: 135(8) 145(8) 155(7)

Cable Lateral Raise: 15(12) 20(12) 20(12)

DB Bent Lateral Raise: 15's(12) 15's(12) 15's(12)

DB Front Raise: 20's(10) 25's(10) 25's(10)
Note. Performed with palms facing up

Leg Press Single Leg Calf Raise: 170(20) 170(20) 170(20)

Bus Drivers: Bar+10(15) Bar+15(15) Bar+20(15)

Note. 20 crunches followed by 20 leg raises while stabilizing the bar on a bench press equals one set.

Workout thoughts: I wasn't really feeling like working out today. But once I got into the gym and stretched out my legs I was ready to go. Cable lateral raises are something I love and haven't incorporated in a while so it felt good to do those. I found out today that my gym will be closed again next monday for Memorial Day, so it looks like my modified routine will go for a total of three weeks. Ugggh...I am really getting sick of this crap!

Supp/Other thoughts: I think my calves have grown since the beginning of this log. This is AWESOME because I have very short muscle bellies and my calves have always lagged behind the rest of my body. I have been hitting them hard every week though for the last 1.5 years and they have finally caught up. But this week my gf commented on how she never thought they would get as big as they have and that they have gotten bigger recently. I too have thought this but didn't say anything because I don't take measurements (though I need to start). I have also been feeling more sore in my calves after working them since the X-factor has kicked in. I think the X-factor works really well with the high reps I use for my calves.
This previous weekend my carb up lasted a total of 50 hours. Ever since I've been carbing up longer I am looking leaner by the week. It isn't as noticable in the abdominal area as other places yet, but it is starting to be noticable. I think in the next few weeks with the steady progress I am making the seperation in my top two abs will be definately noticable. I am bloated from the creatine mono a bit since I started using it only on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, but regardless here are a couple pics from today:

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 27: back/biceps

Bent Row: 135(8) 135(8) 135(8) 135(8)

(Cable) Lat Pulldown: 150(10) 170(10) 190(10)

(Cable) Lat Rows: 135(10) 150(10) 165(10)

Bicep Curls: 75(12) 85(12) 85(10)
Note. brief rest periods (~45 seconds)

Incline DB Curls: 25's(10) 30's(10)

Hammer Strength Preacher Curls: +45(12) +45(12)
Note. Did these with a close grip and very slow negatives.

22 sets of abs on mat

Workout thoughts: The lat pulldowns w/ 190(10) came easy with good form. That is the most I have ever attempted but I'm sure I can probably get 200 lbs. for a set of 10 in the near future. The bicep portion of this workout sucked. When I don't work biceps twice a week it becomes difficult to warm them up properly and they end up tightening up and then I can't use the weight I normally would. Because of this tightness I decided to go more for form on the preacher curls and not worry about weight so much. I'll probably hit biceps at home on Monday when the gym is closed so that I can have that muscle group prepared for next week in the gym.

Supplement/other thoughts: My back was extremely sore going into this workout and I almost said fvck it and stayed home. Seems the X-factor is making me VERY sore after every workout now. Even when I haven't worked out the day before I seem to wake up sore. So I decided to just work through it.
I think the DCP is working. I can't be certain that the heat I'm feeling is due to DCP because I'm taking other supps at the same time but I have a good feeling that the DCP is making me hotter after I dose it.
The hypertrop-x is being dosed at the recommended 4 caps a day preworkout. Seems like just the boost I need right now with the X-factor making me sore and not wanting to get to the gym.
Still dosing Napalm at 3 pumps a day on most days of the week. I will continue like this until I can afford to purchase another bottle.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Friday - Day 28: Full body workout

Combo warm-up

Bench Press: 155(5) 170(5) 180(5) 185(7)

Power Clean: 135(3) 145(3) 155(3) 170(2) 180(1)
Squat Clean: 135(3) 145(3) 155(3) 170(2) 180(1)
Clean and Jerk: 135(3) 145(3) 155(3) 170(2) 180(1)
Note. Work down. Set one power clean, set one squat clean set one clean and jerk, then do sets 2,3,4, and 5 the same way.

Front Squat: 185(8) 185(8) 185(8)

BB Lunges: 89(10) 89(10)

Incline DB Press: 75's(5)
Note. Shoulders were hindering performance so I moved onto incline bb press instead.

Incline BB Bench: 165(5) 165(5) 165(6)

Flat DB Bench: 75's(5) 80's(5) 85's(5) 90's(5)

Good Mornings: 115(10) 115(10) 115(10)

Rope Tricep Press: 120(10) 135(10)

DB Pullovers: 75(12) 75(11)

Hanging Leg Raises: bw(12) bw(12)

Workout thoughts: I didn't squat on this day so I could give my hip flexors and stuff a little bit of a break because I was feeling overworked last week. Soreness was definately hindering my performance in this work out. It really showed when I went for incline DB bench press. For me, it is usually getting DB's to the starting position that is a problem if my shoulders are sore and once I get to the starting position I can start doing reps. But today there was no one around to spot me up to the starting position so I resigned to some relatively light weight incline bb bench.

Today: Day 30 - off day.

I've been a little behind on posting because my girlfriends parents are in town and I'm either working or hanging out with her family for the next couple days.
I'm loving the hypertrop-x and I want to either bump the dose or get some more beta alanine so I can get the most out of it. I'll probably put in a fat order w/ Nutra some time next week and pick up some bulk beta alanine. I'm approaching the end of my first bottle of DCP as well and soon I'll dip into my next bottle and maybe buy more to bump it to a double dose for one month. Not that I need to...the results are coming along great as it is but I really just want to see what it can do.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the recipe on that low carb ice cream? :)

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Low carb ice-cream recipe:

Ingredients:
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup water
4 tsp. splenda
1 tsp. vanilla extract

Directions:
Mix together all ingredients in a blender. Freeze after splitting the ingredients into 4 bowls (or cups). It's as easy as that!

Amount Per serving:
Fat: 12.3g
Carbos: 2.1g
Protein: 2.2g

This recipe made some really delicious ice cream. But after completely freezing the mixture it was a little icy...probably from the water. I've found another recipe online that switches the water with half and half and has a little more splenda in it (and probably a couple more grams of carbos). I think I'll try this new recipe sometime this week and I'll let you know how it goes!:thumbsup:

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 32: Full body workout

Combo warm-up

Power High Pull: 110(5) 110(5)

Power Clean: 135(5) 145(3) 145(3) 145(3)

Hang Clean: 135(5) 160(5) 160(5) 160(5)

Squat: 135(10) 215(8) 215(8) 215(8)

Bench Press: 165(5) 170(4) 155(8) 155(8) 155(8) 155(MAX REPS--->16)

Incline Bench Press: 135(10) 155(8) 145(12)

RDL's: 135(10) 135(12) 135(12)

DB Bench: 80's(5) 85's(5) 90's(5) 90's(5)

Dips: bw(15) bw+45(11) bw+45(10)

DC stretch for chest

Sit-ups w/ twist: 3x30

Workout thoughts: today begins week 1 of the 11-12 week program that I've been running repeatedly for a little over a year. So, you will see my numbers fluctuate with my powerlifts as to give myself recovery periods before I bombard myself with heavy weight again. Max reps on bench felt like I was going for days. My numbers were down a bit on incline bench press since I switched from a strength rep range over to hypertrophy. So, this week will be more of an adjustment for pressing movements. All in all this was a good workout.

Supp/other thoughts: Yesterday I just couldn't seem to wake up and I had to spend the day with my girlfriends parents so I took a double dose of hypertrop-x. I really liked dosing it this way...it gave me a really clean energy boost that I was looking for. But I will refrain from double dosing again for this log so that my 2 bottles can last for about 60 days. On a side note, yesterday I got some unusual exercise. My girlfriend, her parents, and I went out into the forest to take some pictures (I live in the pacific northwest so there are redwoods everywhere) and I couldn't help but climb trees and do other silly shlt for like 2 hours! It was awesome.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Exciting update - yesterday I placed an order and will be receiving the following sometime this week/early next week:

1 bottle DCP (and I already have 1 unopened)
2 bottles Napalm
2 bottles Lean Extreme

I ran out of Retain 2 about two days ago, which I was running at 3 caps/day. Once I get the supplies I will be running Lean Extreme at 4-5 caps/day (to replace retain 2, and also to run a more efficacious dose), DCP at 12 caps/day (I'm running this at 6/day right now), and applying Napalm 2x per day at the recommended dose. And I will continue with Hypertrop-X at 4 caps per day preworkout. The above doses are already set in stone.
However, I've also got some liquid clen sitting here that I thought I'd never use because the side effects were too brutal for me when taken orally. But after reading various threads about how side effects can be avoided using clen in a transdermal I'm thinking about throwing it into one of my bottles of Napalm. We'll see though, I don't want to add too much for this log. Anyone have thoughts/suggestions on this? If no one objects I will go ahead and add the TD clen, but I want to see if I get any responses first.

Day 33: Shoulders/Calves

Snatch: 115(5) 115(5) 115(5) 115(5)

Push Press: 135(5) 145(5) 155(5)

Cable Side Lateral Raise: 15(12) 20(12) 20(12)

Bent DB Lateral Raise: 15's(12) 20's(12) 20's(12)

Front DB Lateral Raise w/ thumbs neutral grip: 20's(10) 25's(10) 25's(10)

Single Leg Calf Raises on Leg Press Machine: 170(20) 170(20) 170(20)

Bus Drivers: bar+22(15) bar+22(15) bar+22(15)

Workout thoughts: I saw a friend today in the gym that I haven't seen in a long time. Well, he started talking up a storm so I didn't achieve as short of rest periods during my isolation exercises as I would have liked. Still, it was a good workout.

Supp/other thoughts: I'm still seeing steady fatloss with my reduced calorie diet and the additional supplementation. I found an old tub of bulk beta alanine in the cupboard so today I made the addition of adding 2 grams of bulk beta alanine post workout since I already get 2 grams pre workout from the Hypertrop-X to make a total of 4 grams beta alanine per day.
Today would normally be the day of the week that I post pictures. However, my memory card got fvcked up somehow and it wasn't working when I tried to take pictures in the forest a couple days ago. I may have to go back to my shltty camera phone again for the duration of this log...unless my girlfriend will let me use her really pimp $800 digital camera. Anyhow, I plan on taking pictures about every 2-3 weeks from now on rather than every week so that the results are more dramatic. Again, unless anyone has objections here I will only be taking pictures every few weeks from now on.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Transdermal clen is extremely effective in something like Napalm (a localized carrier).

Ice cream looks pretty good...would go great with that peanut butter flavor system.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
That's a great idea. I haven't used any of the flavoring systems before so I'll definately be giving that a try next time I place an order. Ever since I started this new job as a chef I've been on some cracked out mission to cook and bake food w/ new recipes on my days off, lol.
Dude your blood, sweat, and tears sig. just made me bust up laughing when I saw it!!:toofunny:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude your blood, sweat, and tears sig. just made me bust up laughing when I saw it!!:toofunny:
I'm going to make t-shirts when we get some more revenue built up - hopefully for the Olympia. :)