Recreate on my PCT Zombie's way

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im on pct from havoc and decided to try get rid some fat. i know that at this moment on pct i need to focus on keeping my gains and increasing my cals but things has been kind of dificult for me and i feel like im loosing weight so i might use this catabolic stress to get rid of fat and well imight have to sacrifice some hard earned muscle i got from havoc, But right now i dont know what i really want im really confused lol, lets see were this takes me too. yesterday weight was 199.5lbs

im going to keep taking recreate 4 caps ED for 1 week if i dont see expected effect i might bump to 6 caps ED

yesterday i did 30 min of eliptical cardio. i looked at my self for that time listening to my mp3 player. i have never done that. maybe something on recreate activated my narcicist gene. Also i dont feel like eating. I eat cause i know i have too not cause im hungry.
lets see how this worksout

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Have you heard anything on the increased dosage that makes you want to do it? I have not heard any beneficial effects from it (and a horror story from CHAPS when he accidentally dosed 9 lol) but would certainly want to try it since I have some to spare atm.)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Have you heard anything on the increased dosage that makes you want to do it? I have seen no beneficial effects from it but would certainly want to try it since I have 4 bottles at my disposal (I was worried about the thyroid effects though.)
well im tempted to take 2 more caps preworkout today but i only have 1 bottle and at 6 caps it would only last me 15 days . im really low on cash right now and CC's are almost maxed out, i might be getting some spare money in like 2 weeks since i almost maxed my CC ordering a few servers and computers for customers. but im thinking on going high dose on this as soon i get cash.

i hope i dont get tempted on taking 2 more caps. lol

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
well im tempted to take 2 more caps preworkout today but i only have 1 bottle and at 6 caps it would only last me 15 days . im really low on cash right now and CC's are almost maxed out, i might be getting some spare money in like 2 weeks since i almost maxed my CC ordering a few servers and computers for customers. but im thinking on going high dose on this as soon i get cash.

i hope i dont get tempted on taking 2 more caps. lol
Honestly man I don't think you will. I have been on it for 2 weeks and the benefits were noted from day 1 (factors contributing to fat loss that is). Although some were a little lower than anticipated they kick up a notch mid way through week 2 (predominantly appetite suppression, mood elevation, and overall thermogenic feelings). I can't say about fat loss atm since my first measurement will be on Saturday but I am very confident that my mirror observations of loss are not deceiving me.

Good luck man and Ill be following (because I know you like to mega dose, and if you do I want to see the results).

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Here is something i posted on my other log regarding Recreate

*thirst is way up
*im not hungry
*whit in a few hrs of taking it if i start having any kind of physical activity i start to sweat.
*core temp is up. not a whole lot but i notice theres some diff.
*im not all stimed out but i can stand 30 min on the eliptical just listening to music, thats kind of weird for me since i cant be in a same place doing the same repetitive thing cause i get bored really fast.

i havent had that mood boost alot of users have reported, i was hopping to get that boost since i still feel like **** from time to time.
i havent noticed anything likethat, no naseau, no upset stomach or anything related to GI stress.

i been working since 1 hr ago up and down, went for a few computers and stuff and im not sweating like yesterday. Only my hands are sweating. Ill keep you guys updated.

I want to try 5 caps BUT since i might go out tonight well i dont know if its going to make me sweaty. But lets see how it goes.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Have you heard anything on the increased dosage that makes you want to do it? I have not heard any beneficial effects from it (and a horror story from CHAPS when he accidentally dosed 9 lol) but would certainly want to try it since I have some to spare atm.)
Accidentally dosed 9?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha ouch on the 9 caps! Zomb Ill sub to this. Hope you get out this rut you're in.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
haha ouch on the 9 caps! Zomb Ill sub to this. Hope you get out this rut you're in.
thanks. i really want to get his overwith its taking tomuch time from my life , time i could be using for something that at least makes me money. Im going to sound all emo and **** but i would really hope i had no feelings right now it would make things much better.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
thanks. i really want to get his overwith its taking tomuch time from my life , time i could be using for something that at least makes me money. Im going to sound all emo and **** but i would really hope i had no feelings right now it would make things much better.
Hang in there Zomb and best of luck!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
seems that everyone is on recreate except me. :eek:

good luck w/this zomb!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
zomb are you on anything for cortisol?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dooder, relora has done some great things for me. Restore has 6-bromo in it doesnt it. You might be getting more shutdown more from that. Just throwin my 2 pesos in.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Dooder, relora has done some great things for me. Restore has 6-bromo in it doesnt it. You might be getting more shutdown more from that. Just throwin my 2 pesos in.
i was expecting more from restore, its my first run. Activate its doing its job , and some days i feel/look puffy i blame it on the restore. i been eating kind of clean the only days i pig out its saturdays. other than that i eat clean. But this week i have getting below maintenance cals. i got a jar of Natty PB for work and everyonce in a while get a spoon and get a spoon full of it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The PB a good idea. I might just try that.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
1 product that really lives up to it's claims, though it's very expensive... is 11-OXO. You can feel the natural energy and sense of well-being after a few doses. It has some killer recomp effects and it's 'probably' the best cortisol modulator on the market.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
... check my log @holes!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
1 product that really lives up to it's claims, though it's very expensive... is 11-OXO. You can feel the natural energy and sense of well-being after a few doses. It has some killer recomp effects and it's 'probably' the best cortisol modulator on the market.
i remmeber when i got some Original 3-AD(same active as 11-0xo) to test it was great.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i remmeber when i got some Original 3-AD(same active as 11-0xo) to test it was great.
Yeah man, adrenosterone = some good shizzle.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i just got home. and i wanted to write about Recreate. i took 5 caps today. 2 first thing int he morning when i woke up at around 9- 9:30 am then i took another 2 caps at 3 pm my last recreate dose was at 7:40pm i got to the gym at 8 pm and did 30 min cardio. i didnt noticed any diff between 4 caps and 5 caps. Im going to try 6 caps on monday to see if thats different. if i dont feel its worth it im going back to recommended dose .

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
today is the big day. 6 caps of Recreate. im at 4 right now. im going to take 2 more around 6pm.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
lol I want to see how this goes. Jacob keeps saying to stay at 4 caps per day to people who ask but I haven't seen anyone test it. Hopefully we hear back from ya :D.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
lol I want to see how this goes. Jacob keeps saying to stay at 4 caps per day to people who ask but I haven't seen anyone test it. Hopefully we hear back from ya :D.
Zombie cant DIE! ! ! ! ! ! !

I have taken in the pass 8 AP caps without going Hypo soo. . .

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Zombie cant DIE! ! ! ! ! ! !

I have taken in the pass 8 AP caps without going Hypo soo. . .
8? snap you are the king of Mega Dosing lol. Was that for fat gain prevention during a cheat day or just out of curiosity?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
zombie when you get a chance can you post a bigger picture of your avi? I cant remember what her name was.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Zombie, you're crazier then a dog in Korea wearing an "Eat Me" shirt. :D

I like it!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
8? snap you are the king of Mega Dosing lol. Was that for fat gain prevention during a cheat day or just out of curiosity?
Out of curiosity. And i didnt ate alot of carbs. i was feeling tired that day but i didnt went hypo and had very little carbs. it was a mostly Protein and fats that day.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Zombie, be careful homie ;)

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established

This pic reminded me of Zombie for some reason, so I decided to share it. :)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I just took 2 more recreate making it a total of 6 recreate during the day. lets wait and see

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
keep us posted on anything

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
today is the big day. 6 caps of Recreate. im at 4 right now. im going to take 2 more around 6pm.
Don't be stupid with this one bro, I wouldn't go over 4 caps, their is no need to. Check your diet

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Don't be stupid with this one bro, I wouldn't go over 4 caps, their is no need to. Check your diet
its for research only ;) whats the worst that can happen ? ? sweat alot , insomnia?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol: so stubborn. Man thats my type of girl.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
its been more than a hr since i took my last dose and the only thing i have noticed is that my hands are sweaty other than that its the same. in like 40 min im off to the gym

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think youll be fine.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I would be worried about would be the effects on thyroid output (I remember some older supps like Dicana people would like to take some thyroid PCT type stuff).

So how do you feel right now man? Have you dosed it at 6? If you don't notice anything I picked up some caffeine pills from nutra for like 3 bucks and am dosing 200 mg with each dose of ReCreate and noticing some nice additional energy. So if you don't note anything you could always try good ole' caffeine stimulation lol.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I would be worried about would be the effects on thyroid output (I remember some older supps like Dicana people would like to take some thyroid PCT type stuff).

So how do you feel right now man? Have you dosed it at 6?
im alright. just the sweaty hands , and just i just took the last 2 caps to make a total of 6 caps like an hr ago.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm finally here!!! Good luck with this zombo and be careful my friend. I have some Recreate on hand myself. I'll be hitting it up with some DCP to cut up before my BIG summer cycle. :D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I'm finally here!!! Good luck with this zombo and be careful my friend. I have some Recreate on hand myself. I'll be hitting it up with some DCP to cut up before my BIG summer cycle. :D
it would be a nice combo. Recreate +DCP + leviathan reloaded or MST Hardcore fat burner. Thanks for the support ! ! !