Ono's standalone Diesel Test Hardcore log

ono

ono

Awards
Just ordered my DTH. Should be here within the next few days. Really excited about trying this product.

I'll be recording a log for anybody who is interested/

I'll be using the following format....as well as adding any necessary comments

Scale of 1-10 (with 10 being the highest.....obviously)
Dose:
• Strength:
• Pumps/Vascularity:
• Endurance:
• Aggression:
• Focus:
• Libido:
• Muscle Density/Hardening:
• Overall Energy:

Regards
Ono

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck man I loved it personally.

ono

ono

Awards
Arrived this morning.

I'm going to run it 1/1/1 for a few days to see how i respond to it. I've never had the need to megadose anything in the past so i can't see my ever going over 6 tabs a day.

Took my first tab this morning at around 10:30am. Have nothing to report thus far other than feeling hot at work today. Nothing out of the ordinary and probably has more to do with the weather outside than anything else.

It's back night tonight at the gym so i'll be back on later with a review on day 1.

ono

ono

Awards
Good luck man I loved it personally.
Cheers mate. Really looking forward to this. Been lacking a bit of motivation lately and i've seen so many positive logs on here. I just had to give it a try.

Here's to a good month :drunk:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Arrived this morning.

I'm going to run it 1/1/1 for a few days to see how i respond to it. I've never had the need to megadose anything in the past so i can't see my ever going over 6 tabs a day.

Took my first tab this morning at around 10:30am. Have nothing to report thus far other than feeling hot at work today. Nothing out of the ordinary and probably has more to do with the weather outside than anything else.

It's back night tonight at the gym so i'll be back on later with a review on day 1.
sub, no you probably wont even see a need to go over 5/day on DTH.

ono

ono

Awards
Day 1 Review:

Not much to report seen as though it's my 1st day. Not going to bother using the format used in my 1st post seen as tho there isn't really anything to comment on.

I dosed 1/1/1 and took each tablet as directed with plenty of water.

Two things i have noticed: I get quite hot quite soon after taking the tablet and i fart a lot for about 15-20 mins. Quite comical actually.

Energy in gym tonight was good as per usual.

Really looking forward to feeling the effect of Diesel Test Hardcore.

Regards

Ono

ono

ono

Awards
Day 2:

Again not much to report as of yet other than feelings of warmth for most of the day. Slight stomach upset last night and this morning but that could be from anything. Nothing too bad anyway.

Noticed slight tingling sensation in my balls for most of the day. Think this stuff is kicking in.

Focus has been good all day.....to say i was up at 5:30am. Mood has also been good considering i was up at the crack of dawn.

Not in the gym tonight so just having a quite night in with my lady.

I'll log again tomorrow. Over the next few days i'm expecting to notice things.....

Regards

Ono

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Again not much to report as of yet other than feelings of warmth for most of the day. Slight stomach upset last night and this morning but that could be from anything. Nothing too bad anyway.

Noticed slight tingling sensation in my balls for most of the day. Think this stuff is kicking in.

Focus has been good all day.....to say i was up at 5:30am. Mood has also been good considering i was up at the crack of dawn.

Not in the gym tonight so just having a quite night in with my lady.

I'll log again tomorrow. Over the next few days i'm expecting to notice things.....

Regards

Ono
If your getting the thermogenic effect and ur nuts is tingling at day 2 on 3/day, u probably wont need to go over 4/day 2/1/1

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2:

thats a good sign you are responding.

ono

ono

Awards
Day 3:

Just about to hit the gym. Training chest and shoulders today.

Still dosing at 1/1/1

Waiting to move up at to 4 tabs per day on the 6th day.

I shall be back on tonight to report properly on my third day of the DTH adventure.

ono

ono

Awards
Day 3 review:

I had a very good training session today. I had a lot of strength and energy which was nice. I got this tremedous second wind halfway through one of my sets which helped me do 12 reps whereas last week i struggled 2 get 8 on the same exercise with the same weight.

Anyway i missed my 3rd dosage last night. I was supposed to go home for my 3rd dosage last night but something came up and i had to go somewhere so it didn't happen. By the time i finally got home, it was today so....

Anyway back on track today.

Been quite impressed with it so far....considering it's only day 4 and i'm not really expecting anything major until around day 9/10.

ono

ono

Awards
Day 4 review:

Again, very much the same as the previous days. Day off from the gym today.

Still waiting for this stuff to really kick in.....which is to be expected really, seen as though i've only been running it for 4 days.

Stil dosing at 1/1/1

ono

ono

Awards
Day 5

Day 5 review:

Had a very nice workout. Trained arms. Strength was better than last week slightly.

Still dosed at 1/1/1, shall be going up to a 4 a day (2/1/1) tomorrow seen as tho it's day 6.

Still not noticing too much just yet, with anything to be honest.

However it is only my 5th day and i have high hopes for this product so fingers crossed.

I'll start reviewing properly from tomorrow onwards once i've increased the dosage.

Ta

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Day 5 review:

Had a very nice workout. Trained arms. Strength was better than last week slightly.

Still dosed at 1/1/1, shall be going up to a 4 a day (2/1/1) tomorrow seen as tho it's day 6.

Still not noticing too much just yet, with anything to be honest.

However it is only my 5th day and i have high hopes for this product so fingers crossed.

I'll start reviewing properly from tomorrow onwards once i've increased the dosage.

Ta
why did u do 3/day for so long? u need to bump it up to 2/1/1 or 2/2/1

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
yeah dude you really need to bump it...

The day I got DTH I took 2 caps upon receiving it and hit the gym. I had an immediate urge to wanna lift really hard. I had forgotten that I had taken DTH and in addition to that, the whole week prior I had sub par motivation every time I went to the gym. I finished off with 1 more tab that night and the following day I bumped to 5 and following that it moved up to 6. Its been what....5 days now? Balls are bigger, Slightly more horny, and the agression in the gym isnt crazy but at least it makes me wanna lift hard. If anything I can say thanks to DTH for making me motivated again. So thx bud. :)

ono

ono

Awards
why did u do 3/day for so long? u need to bump it up to 2/1/1 or 2/2/1
Was just follwing the instructions on the bottle.

Anyway, went 2/1/1 yesterday and felt pretty damm good.

Proper review to follow......(don't have time now )

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
subb'd looks good so far, I've got some I'm going to use for pct, hope to see good results for u here :cheers:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Was just follwing the instructions on the bottle.

Anyway, went 2/1/1 yesterday and felt pretty damm good.

Proper review to follow......(don't have time now )
oh, I thought it said 3/day for 3 days.

thats cool. Maybe Im just use to AM board memebers posting stuff like "Just got my DTH, took 5 tabs at one time."

Dont do that by the way....but if you want to destroy the gym one day take 1 DTH am and 3 DTH 2hours preworkout.

ono

ono

Awards
oh, I thought it said 3/day for 3 days.

thats cool. Maybe Im just use to AM board memebers posting stuff like "Just got my DTH, took 5 tabs at one time."

Dont do that by the way....but if you want to destroy the gym one day take 1 DTH am and 3 DTH 2hours preworkout.
Aha i had to go and re-check. Yeah it does say 3 a day for 1st 5 days.

I noticed some logs where guys mega-dosed right from the off. Mental!

Hmmm might try that tomorrow - 1am, 3 preworkout.

How long should i stay on 4 a day for, before moving up to 5?
Should i just use my own judgement or is there a recommended plan to follow?

ono

ono

Awards
Day 6 review:

Dose:
• Strength: hard to tell.....seems up-ish
• Pumps/Vascularity: always seem to get a great pump. Vascularity hasn't changed
• Endurance: very good....quite normal for me tho
• Aggression: up ever so slightly
• Focus: very good
• Libido: up slightly
• Muscle Density/Hardening: hard to gauge
• Overall Energy: good. Nice clean feeling.

That was my 1st day on 4 per day.

Been pretty impressed with this product so far. Good stuff.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
How long should i stay on 4 a day for, before moving up to 5?
Should i just use my own judgement or is there a recommended plan to follow?
i would say 3/4 days, then try 5 for 5 days, if you get 2 aggressive or see your libido drop on 5/day then u need to go back to 4/day.

ono

ono

Awards
Day 7 review:

Dose: 2/1/1
• Strength: hard to tell....off day yesterday
• Pumps/Vascularity: No change in vascularity
• Endurance: No gym session
• Aggression: normal
• Focus: quite good
• Libido: normal
• Muscle Density/Hardening: not noticeable
• Overall Energy:quite good

Strange day yesterday. All i seem to be noticing is slight tingle in my boys every now and then. Semen volume has increased a fair bit tho.

In the gym tonight anyway, might try Chuck's recommendation of 3 pre workout.

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is road rage just out of curiosity? That seems to be my key factor that lets me know im in a rather androgenic state.

ono

ono

Awards
How is road rage just out of curiosity? That seems to be my key factor that lets me know im in a rather androgenic state.
Well at the moment it seems fine. I'm quite a placid person anyway and really laid back. Takes a lot to wind me up.

However i have noticed i'm slightly more annoyed at stuff....at times, but then i've had a giggle about it because i'm sorta expecting it if you get me?

I'm going up to 5 a day on Saturday so i'm expecting it to be more of a factor then.

At what stage of the cycle did you start to notice and what was your dosing like?

ono

ono

Awards
Day 8 review:

• Strength: Pretty much same.....6/10 - seen as tho it hasn't altered really
• Pumps/Vascularity: no better than normal.....6/10
• Endurance: Nice.....8/10
• Aggression: normal
• Focus: Good.....7/10
• Libido: Up from yesterday.....7/10
• Muscle Density/Hardening: not noticeable....n/a
• Overall Energy:nice energy for the last week infact.....7/10

Comments:

Had a good session tonight. Trained my back. Session felt good. Had nice energy all day, which is something i have noticed over the last week or so. Libido was up today. Semen volume is impressive....and shocking at the same time.

Not noticed much aggression as of yet....but then again Man City don't play til sunday so we'll see how my patience is then.

Overall today has been a better day then yesterday. Hoping tomorrow's going to be even better.

Right i'm off to play GTA 4 :)

Night guys.

ono

ono

Awards
Day 9 review:

Dose:
• Strength: n/a - off day
• Pumps/Vascularity: no more vascular
• Endurance: n/a -off day
• Aggression: got quite arsey with woman on phone today. Demanded refund for something that was actually my fault. 7/10
• Focus:Day off from gym and day off from work Focused real hard on GTA 4.
• Libido: Up again. Last 3 days have been good. Not crazy....but good 7/10
• Muscle Density/Hardening: feel slightly harder 7/10
• Overall Energy: quite nice. Been in a pleasant mood 7/10

Getting more impressed the further i delve into this adventure. Going to up to 5 a day tomorrow me thinks. Training chest and shoulders so might be a good idea to pop a few, few hours before i hit the gym so i can tear **** up!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9 review:

Dose:
• Strength: n/a - off day
• Pumps/Vascularity: no more vascular
• Endurance: n/a -off day
• Aggression: got quite arsey with woman on phone today. Demanded refund for something that was actually my fault. 7/10
• Focus:Day off from gym and day off from work Focused real hard on GTA 4.
• Libido: Up again. Last 3 days have been good. Not crazy....but good 7/10
• Muscle Density/Hardening: feel slightly harder 7/10
• Overall Energy: quite nice. Been in a pleasant mood 7/10

Getting more impressed the further i delve into this adventure. Going to up to 5 a day tomorrow me thinks. Training chest and shoulders so might be a good idea to pop a few, few hours before i hit the gym so i can tear **** up!
gta4 does look siiick!!

ono

ono

Awards
Day 10

• Strength: no change
• Pumps/Vascularity: no chnage
• Endurance: 7/10
• Aggression: 7/10
• Focus: 7/10
• Libido: 7/10
• Muscle Density/Hardening: 6/10
• Overall Energy: 7/10

Comments: Another good day. Training went well. Libido is definately up. Not by loads, but it's noticeable.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Day 10

• Strength: no change
• Pumps/Vascularity: no chnage
• Endurance: 7/10
• Aggression: 7/10
• Focus: 7/10
• Libido: 7/10
• Muscle Density/Hardening: 6/10
• Overall Energy: 7/10

Comments: Another good day. Training went well. Libido is definately up. Not by loads, but it's noticeable.
when are you going to 5 or 6/day? I fell like your eval,ing this product on the lowest dose possible for the criteria ur rating on. I would save the ratings until ur on 5/day for 5 days. do your test levels and training intensity a favor and bump up ur dosage

ono

ono

Awards
when are you going to 5 or 6/day? I fell like your eval,ing this product on the lowest dose possible for the criteria ur rating on. I would save the ratings until ur on 5/day for 5 days. do your test levels and training intensity a favor and bump up ur dosage
Ok not a problem.

ono

ono

Awards
Day 11

2/1/1

Nothing much to report. Gym is closed seen as tho it's bank holiday. Not open again til Tuesday.

Libido is quite good. Aggression is up slightly.

ono

ono

Awards
day 12

Day 12 review:

No gym as it was closed. Went for a game of football. Got in some pretty good cardio actually.

Stil dosed at 2/1/1.

Moving to 5 a day on day 13...as per Chuck's instruction.

Libido is up. Aggression is up. No sides to report.

ono

ono

Awards
Day 13 review

dosage: 2/1/2 - Yes i took 5! Chuck will be impressed.

Took the last 2 about 90 mins before my workout.

Had a bit of a stomach ache....similar to what i had when i first started on 3 a day so it will subside once i'm used to 5 a day no doubt.

Anyway i've been bloody impressed today!

Dose: 2/1/2
• Strength: Hard to gauge as i did different routine to what i'm used to
• Pumps/Vascularity: Always get a great pump anyway so unsure as to what difference this makes

• Endurance: 8/10 very good.

• Aggression: 8/10 definately up on 5 a day. Not so much that i'd turn nutty or anything.....just up.

• Focus: 9/10 Wel until the stomach ache kicked in i was prowling round my house waiting for my lift to the gym. I was so eager to get there and tear **** up.

• Libido: 8/10 Definate increase in that department!

• Muscle Density/Hardening: 7/10 No change

• Overall Energy: 8/10

Comments: Impressed on 5 a day. Libido is awesome.My boyo's have bee tingling all day and they are very very full.....constantly. Girlfriend impressed! Focus was brilliant....until the stomach ache started (it's gone now) so in a few more days i'm going to be enjoying the improved mentality without the cramps which will be great.
Aggression has been there all day. Feel very confident about myself which is nice also.
Sweating like a biatch tho! Did some cardio after my weights tonight and i was dripping in sweat by the end.

I think i'm going to order another bottle and stack it with recreate at the end of my log. I'm enjoying this product greatly.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Sweating like a biatch tho! Did some cardio after my weights tonight and i was dripping in sweat by the end.

I think i'm going to order another bottle and stack it with recreate at the end of my log. I'm enjoying this product greatly.
Jumped to 5/day.....lookout.

yeah im pretty sure DTH increases T3 activity and CNS activity.

Im not sure why but there is something with some people where they get smoe type of stomach discomfort or something from DTH tabs. I dont know if you need take it on a more empty stomach or with more liquid or what.

ono

ono

Awards
Jumped to 5/day.....lookout.

yeah im pretty sure DTH increases T3 activity and CNS activity.

Im not sure why but there is something with some people where they get smoe type of stomach discomfort or something from DTH tabs. I dont know if you need take it on a more empty stomach or with more liquid or what.
Yeh i mean i've only noticed it when i've bumped up the dosage and it's only really present on that day. After that everything is fine.

Been taking my tabs about 15-20 mins after eating and always with about 500ml of water (at least)

It's not a big issue or anything anyway. The pro's are outweighing the cons big time.

ono

ono

Awards
Day 14:

• Strength: n/a - no gym

• Pumps/Vascularity: Looking slightly more vascular

• Endurance: Didn't train today but i felt quite sluggish to be honest

• Aggression: 8/10 definately up on 5 a day. Quite high but in a nice way

• Focus: Felt sluggish all day really. Wasn't good

• Libido: 9/10...up again. Find myself being attracted to girls i wouldn't normally look twice at. Keep getting random wood too.

• Muscle Density/Hardening: 8/10 Feel fuller which is nice

• Overall Energy: 6/10 Think it was one of those days to be honest. Everyone has them once in a while.

ono

ono

Awards
Day 15:

• Strength: Up a little

• Pumps/Vascularity: Always get a great pump anyway so unsure as to what difference this makes

• Endurance: 8/10 quite good tonight. Sweating a lot tho

• Aggression: 8/10 It's quite high on 5 a day

• Focus: 7/10 Gym instructor was distracting me quite a bit.....but i haven't seen him in ages. Anyway focus could have been better but that was my fault......not the Diesel

• Libido: 8/10 Down from yesterday. Stil high tho

• Muscle Density/Hardening: 8/10 Muscles feel fuller and harder....and i'm on a cal deficit so thats great.

Comments:

My balls are huge!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Day 15:

• Strength: Up a little

• Endurance: 8/10 quite good tonight. Sweating a lot tho

• Aggression: 8/10 It's quite high on 5 a day

• Focus: 7/10 Gym instructor was distracting me quite a bit.....but i haven't seen him in ages. Anyway focus could have been better but that was my fault......not the Diesel

• Libido: 8/10 Down from yesterday. Stil high tho

• Muscle Density/Hardening: 8/10 Muscles feel fuller and harder....and i'm on a cal deficit so thats great.

Comments:

My balls are huge!
hahaha I was reading this and it was like the same ol same ol as the last update......then I get to the bottomand started cracking up:

Comments:

My balls are huge!

ono

ono

Awards
hahaha I was reading this and it was like the same ol same ol as the last update......then I get to the bottomand started cracking up:

Comments:

My balls are huge!
Haha they are tho. It's awesome.

To be honest i'd expect the reviews to be similar from day to day as this is a very solid product. Possibly the best £35 i've ever spent on a supplement.

ono

ono

Awards
Anyway i'm going to be away for a few days so posting updates may be difficult.

I've decided to just post a final review when my bottle runs out. Daily reviews have been very samey anyway. Very impressive product. Nothing more to say other than it's the best £35 i've ever spent on a supplement.

I'll be back in a few weeks with a full and final review. Cheers to everyone who has followed.