GT's getting Extreme on his way to Get Diesel!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys got in my Trib Test Extreme today!

This is a cutting log btw, but just so everyone knows when i cut i hardly ever lose strength and most of the time gain strength. Dosing with be done 3/3/2 per chuck.

This is a non-sponsored, non-biased review of Trib Test Extreme.. I have used trib products before so i will be comparing.

Diet is clean and cardio is done daily. Workout is down and i train like an animal.

With this product im really looking for "the edge" so to speak, added aggression, increased libido, stuff like that and ill be noting this as i go along.

I just popped my 3 caps and ill be hitting back and tris tonight most likely along with traps!

Im Gettin Diesel, ya digg?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey chuck remember when you sent me those R4W caps? Im thinkin about trying it out again, starting at 1 or 2 caps. What do you think?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i popped a cap anyways. Feeling stimulated, not to much but just to my liking. Seems like 1 cap is my sweet spot! Hahaha.. a 5th of the dose! Nice!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well i popped a cap anyways. Feeling stimulated, not to much but just to my liking. Seems like 1 cap is my sweet spot! Hahaha.. a 5th of the dose! Nice!
I think I sent you the 3 cap per serving dosage to try. So 1/3rd the dosage.

Yeah its cool to use them

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I sent you the 3 cap per serving dosage to try. So 1/3rd the dosage.

Yeah its cool to use them

You sure bro? I think you sent me the 5 cap one because i remember when i first took it i popped 5 caps and you were like good job starting at the recommended 3 for the first dose. :lol:

And i still have the supp facts in front of me and it says serving size 5 caps. lol

Anyways though im liking the feeling, feels just right for me. I wanna get up n do something lol... Ill probly go workout soon here.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You sure bro? I think you sent me the 5 cap one because i remember when i first took it i popped 5 caps and you were like good job starting at the recommended 3 for the first dose. :lol:

And i still have the supp facts in front of me and it says serving size 5 caps. lol

Anyways though im liking the feeling, feels just right for me. I wanna get up n do something lol... Ill probly go workout soon here.
Oh ok damn ur a light weight. Maybe it hit you harder cuz ur on the TTE which is high in Icarrin.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh ok damn ur a light weight. Maybe it hit you harder cuz ur on the TTE which is high in Icarrin.

Hahah yea its pretty crazy, i used to tolerate stims very well. But 1 was right there where i like it!

So anyways i did back today with some tris thrown in and some traps. Workout was sick, i was very motivated and mood was elevated. I dont attribute this to Trib Test yet as i beleive its probly to soon to feel its effects, but to the R4W, had me in a great mood. Sweat was up as well and pumps was rediculous. I still feel the drive even after my workout and my cardio. I feel like going back and tearing up my biceps or something hahah..

So far so good! Nutra says 2-4 days before Trib Test gets back in, but i shall get me some more before this bottle runs out, id just like to get all my stuff at one place. So hurry up nutra! :lol:

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
what other supps are your running on the cut? Cals still very low? Nevermind, I just found your cutting for summer log.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed and watching the whole ride long!! Give it Hela bro!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you're 1/5th the man I am, so that makes sense I guess...:toofunny: j/p bro

Glad to see you running the log as well, It's a duel of tribtest logs:duel:

Good luck with it my man.

~TrippNanas

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well you're 1/5th the man I am, so that makes sense I guess...:toofunny: j/p bro

Glad to see you running the log as well, It's a duel of tribtest logs:duel:

Good luck with it my man.

~TrippNanas
Hahaha i do feel like a little girly girl but hey! **** happens. :lol:

Hahaha that it is! :numbered:

Thanks bro im pretty sure ill have fun with it!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A girly girl, lol are you going to take that from him!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys took my dose this morning. Nothing out of the norm so far. Chest will be tonight. Im hopin to pull 2 cardio sessions again but we shall see. On days i can only do 1 cardio session it will be 45 mins, on days i can do 2 it will be 45 morning 30 at night.

Diets clean!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mood is up still.. Has been for a while. Definately more motivated. Im hitting chest and ill be back with the report.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Mood is up still.. Has been for a while. Definately more motivated. Im hitting chest and ill be back with the report.
yeah we should see some "switch" by day 10. With nettle it has to build up in your body. The Trib and Icariin kicks in faster but we shale see.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah we should see some "switch" by day 10. With nettle it has to build up in your body. The Trib and Icariin kicks in faster but we shale see.

Yea sounds good!

Ok guys hammered chest today. Workout was great, sweat was up. Strength was on par. Nothing crazy, not lost though either. I did some light bicep work as well. Forearm pumps were rediculous! Did 30 mins of cardio after and called it a day.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definately have some DOMS going on. Appetite seems to be up which sucks for me lol. I feel great thru the day. Tonight will probly be some legs. Then abs and 45 mins of cardio.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definately have some DOMS going on. Appetite seems to be up which sucks for me lol. I feel great thru the day. Tonight will probly be some legs. Then abs and 45 mins of cardio.
Do that cardio son!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do that cardio son!!!!

Hahah did a little bit of legs. Basicaly what i didnt do monday. Knocked out some traps and some abs and then hit 45 mins of cardio.

Im getting that cardio on! Gotta be shredded by summer!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahah did a little bit of legs. Basicaly what i didnt do monday. Knocked out some traps and some abs and then hit 45 mins of cardio.

Im getting that cardio on! Gotta be shredded by summer!
Yea I hit 45 mins today, gotta get ready 4 summer man!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I hit 45 mins today, gotta get ready 4 summer man!!
Bro you stay in summer shape!!! hahaha, once i get there im pretty sure i can chill there but who knows lol.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro you stay in summer shape!!! hahaha, once i get there im pretty sure i can chill there but who knows lol.
That's what I was going to say. Tripdog stays ripped man!! I'm working my arse off just trying to get so-so lean!! Time to up the cardio fo sho!!:bruce3: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To hell with cardio
How else are you going to look sheek in that 2 piece bikini?? :rofl::ntome:

Hey man congrats on being a daddy!(feel free to name it tripdog, even if its a girl:D)

Ok hijack officially over........Game on

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL I agree Easy!

:rasp::lol: Hey if i recall we have a goal missy!!! Im gonna get there even if i have to struggle thru hours of endless cardio! I refuse to be above 10% BF! :lol:

Anyways rocked out another 45 mins of cardio today. I was able to pick up 3 bottles of DOMS ease which is bioenzyme recovery blend from GNC for free from my boy. 3 months worth for free, helllsss to the yayuh!!

Tonight will be im thinking shoulders! Oh yea and 30mins cardio after that!

Diets been great... I dropped the GNC brand prebiotic and the body seems to be back to normal. Time for some Guthealth!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Killed shoulders tonight. Felt amazing, pump was huge too. Strength was good as was endurance. Even on the nill carbs my strength and endurance and pumps are amazing, im loving it.

Rocked out another 40 mins cardio session today too..

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Killed shoulders tonight. Felt amazing, pump was huge too. Strength was good as was endurance. Even on the nill carbs my strength and endurance and pumps are amazing, im loving it.

Rocked out another 40 mins cardio session today too..
Do you normally have good strength, endurance and pumps? Im just wondering if you might attribute any of that to the TTE.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you normally have good strength, endurance and pumps? Im just wondering if you might attribute any of that to the TTE.

Yea normaly i do but today was a little more intense. When i first ran Activate back in the day which had the nettle in it, i noticed better pumps so i think thats the TTE showing its ability. The next couple of training days will be interesting to see.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sigh okay fine, I'll do cardio tomorrow;)

Thats the spirit!

Dosing the TTE like normal, i can definately tell its working it magic a bit. Skin is a little bit more oily, vascularity is off the hook, libido is on the up n up but nothing crazy yet, and aggression or more "assertiveness and drive" is there.

Im hitting the gym and ill be back!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did some light back and some traps at the gym. Wore my Get Diesel shirt! Representin!! hahah..

Sick workout, did 41 mins of carido after the workout too.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
traps are one of my favorite muscles. you can look like beast no matter how big you are as long as you have traps

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is what i'm missing then..I have no Get diesel shirts!!! Thats why I cant get cardio done!?! I knew there was a reason!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is what i'm missing then..I have no Get diesel shirts!!! Thats why I cant get cardio done!?! I knew there was a reason!!
seriously we should both get mediums rip the sleeves off, and flex on every single person we see.....how pimp is that!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I love me some traps! They definately make up a nice portion of the back! Mix that with some nice thick lats and ull look swole! Haha

That's exactly what you need C! Everytime I wanted to quit I looked in the mirror and saw the word "Diesel" and I was like that's what ima be and kept on pumpin out those minutes on the cardio machine! Hahah

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosing for TTE still the same. Skin is definately a tad oilier then usual. Libido seems more pronounced today along with the same mood, which has been good.

Todays a rest day so nothing really to report.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok today was my carbup day. Ate me some good food thats for sure. Appetite is definately up! Skin is oilier then usual and sex drive is definately bumped up.

Mood is still great, im very confident and im very adament to get stuff done so this product is definately rockin out so far.

Muscles also seem harder and like i said vascularity has been off the hook.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok today was my carbup day. Ate me some good food thats for sure. Appetite is definately up! Skin is oilier then usual and sex drive is definately bumped up.

Mood is still great, im very confident and im very adament to get stuff done so this product is definately rockin out so far.

Muscles also seem harder and like i said vascularity has been off the hook.
Way to go man. Glad to hear you're liking this so well. I would have been a doubter and a skeptic on this one, if not for you and the Tripdog giving it such high ratings. I have never been a big fan of Trib-based products actually. I do love divanil though, and usually buy it in bulk powder form. I gonna have to grab me a bottle or 3 of this for my next PCT.:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Way to go man. Glad to hear you're liking this so well. I would have been a doubter and a skeptic on this one, if not for you and the Tripdog giving it such high ratings. I have never been a big fan of Trib-based products actually. I do love divanil though, and usually buy it in bulk powder form. I gonna have to grab me a bottle or 3 of this for my next PCT.:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Definately bro! I trust Chuck and his products, as im usualy very skeptical about trib products too, but this is definately kicking things up a notch!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosing today is the same as usual. I can definately tell my test is up. Lipid is up even more today, and my rage seems to be up. Just wanted to punch people all day today, this will be great for the gym.

Motivation is sky high, appetite has settled down a bit, some pimples on my upper shoulders/back but nothing to bad.

Going to kill back tonight and do 45 mins of cardio!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Dosing today is the same as usual. I can definately tell my test is up. Lipid is up even more today, and my rage seems to be up. Just wanted to punch people all day today, this will be great for the gym.

Motivation is sky high, appetite has settled down a bit, some pimples on my upper shoulders/back but nothing to bad.

Going to kill back tonight and do 45 mins of cardio!
can you list the date with each update......what day are you on?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can you list the date with each update......what day are you on?
Date: 4/28/08

Sure np Chuck. Today is day 7.

Had a sick workout. Tore it up for id say a good 1.5 hours then 50mins on the cardio machine.
I had people giving me comments today about looking sick. Vascularity is rediculous, pumps were very good, sweat was up and energy was sick too.

Also after my carbup weighed in at 196 haha.