Got the fuel!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Ok my last log was wasted, it ended up I sold the Redline to my workout buddy who's been working out with me for the past year and wants to lose weight.

BUT, I found JetFuel on sale, 120 pills. So, decided I'm going to stick with recomping and test out how good this product is. Norwegian got me interested in it enough to get a sample last week and I LOVED it! So now I got the goodness of a whole bottle :djparty:

Anyways current weight: 138 still

Other supps:

Whey
BCAA's
Glutamine
Melatonin 3
Cal+Mag+Zinc

Workouts are like this:

Morning fasted cardio 30 min

Hour of weights or more followed by 45 min of cardio in the afternoon. Then if I have excess energy I might go for a jog later in the night.

Diet:

Protein will be in the 200+ range coming from turkey, chicken, and 2 scoops of whey

Carbs will be in 200-250 tops coming from 12 grain bread, oats, skim milk

Fats will be around 20 coming from oats, and bread.

LOG STARTS TOMARROW!

Pics will be up soon.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
How much do you recomend?

I was doing 10g of fish oil a day but I ran out and don't have the money for more yet.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Try 60gs of fat to start off with, get some olive oil and peanut butter. Being in your teens your testosterone will be high as hell if you give it proper nutrition. Honestly you probably shouldn't really worry about a fat loss supplement either but thats just my opinion. Also you can back off on the protein a little bit (never thought i would say that.) 200 is plenty and 150 would definitely suffice.

Speed321

Awards
sub'd
deff increase fat top about 20% of daily cals and keep the protein high and lower carbs to about 200-220 tops, but that is just me

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Try 60gs of fat to start off with, get some olive oil and peanut butter. Being in your teens your testosterone will be high as hell if you give it proper nutrition. Honestly you probably shouldn't really worry about a fat loss supplement either but thats just my opinion. Also you can back off on the protein a little bit (never thought i would say that.) 200 is plenty and 150 would definitely suffice.
I knew someone would say something about the protein lol. I've been making great gains since I bumped it to 200 so thats why I have it up that high.

I understand what your saying about the fat loss. I have a extremely slow metabolism (I think anyway) and I'd like to atleast have my abs showing just a little bit for the summer.

I'll give more fat a try, usualy on Mondays I have 2 pb sandwiches, maybe switch up my 2 turkey sandwiches at lunch and make them pb sandwiches?

Speed321

Awards
I knew someone would say something about the protein lol. I've been making great gains since I bumped it to 200 so thats why I have it up that high.

I understand what your saying about the fat loss. I have a extremely slow metabolism (I think anyway) and I'd like to atleast have my abs showing just a little bit for the summer.

I'll give more fat a try, usualy on Mondays I have 2 pb sandwiches, maybe switch up my 2 turkey sandwiches at lunch and make them pb sandwiches?
why not 1 pb and 1 turkey?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
1. I highly doubt your metabolism is slow, you probably don't eat enough/ often enough to support it.
2. If it is slow, or you are really serious about getting lean you should try to keep fats and carb seperate. 3 meals p+f 3 meals p+c.
3. For your body weight it would probably be safe to start with 2100 kcal's with a 40/40/20 breakdown, which equates to 210/210/47g respectively. Personally I think you can drop some carbs and protein and add a little fat but thats up to you.
4. Chill out on the cardio, look into HIIT and I think you will like the results. Don't have to give it up completely because it has a ton of health benefits but fasted cardio and 45 after lifting are probably more harm than good for muscle building.

Speed321

Awards
1. I highly doubt your metabolism is slow, you probably don't eat enough/ often enough to support it.
2. If it is slow, or you are really serious about getting lean you should try to keep fats and carb seperate. 3 meals p+f 3 meals p+c.
3. For your body weight it would probably be safe to start with 2100 kcal's with a 40/40/20 breakdown, which equates to 210/210/47g respectively. Personally I think you can drop some carbs and protein and add a little fat but thats up to you.
4. Chill out on the cardio, look into HIIT and I think you will like the results. Don't have to give it up completely because it has a ton of health benefits but fasted cardio and 45 after lifting are probably more harm than good for muscle building.
i agree with pretty much all of wat miller said. deff lower cardio, u dont need that much, ull just burn out on it.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks for all the advice pmiller.

Well I know my metabolism is slow because I have 5-6 meals a day but anyways..

I'll give the breakdown you gave me a try, I'll think of how my meals will go when I have time to think it out tomarrow. And I'll look into the HIIT.

The only reason I do so much cardio is because I havn't lost any muscle/strength yet from the past 3 times I've cut like this.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Ok P and Speed, how would this work,

1st 3 meals carbs+protein
ex: oats+egg whites or turkey/chicken+bread

Last 3 meals fats+protein
ex: whey shake+pb or plain pb

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Not bad buddy, don't be afraid to have a whole egg in the morning and some vegi's in your later meals. The nutrient timing thing is a general guideline but a little fat with your first meals is alright and vice versa with later meals. Just stay away from meals that are high in both.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
K thanks man.

I have carrots and spinach in my diet, forgot to put that in. I usualy have a handful of carrots with my chicken breast at the end of the day and would have spinach in my turkey sandwiches.

I'll probably start this diet out tomarrow or Monday.. something like this:

1- 2 cup oats + 8oz egg whites
2- turkey sandwich
3- same as 2
4- 2 scoop whey+pb
5- peanuts+salad
6- chicken breast

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Its a start man, but (and again just my opinion. )
1- 1 cup oats + 1 whole egg + 3 or 4 whites
2- 1/4 cup almonds with some plain non fat yogurt
3- Turkey on whole wheat, apple
4- (After workout) 1.5 cup oats - 1 scoop whey
5- Chicken with salad (1 tbsp Olive Oil dressing)
6- Cottage Cheese with a little whey and 2 tbsp Natural Peanut Butter.

You may have to mess with the serving sizes because this was off the top of my head but you get the idea.

Speed321

Awards
Its a start man, but (and again just my opinion. )
1- 1 cup oats + 1 whole egg + 3 or 4 whites
2- 1/4 cup almonds with some plain non fat yogurt
3- Turkey on whole wheat, apple
4- (After workout) 1.5 cup oats - 1 scoop whey
5- Chicken with salad (1 tbsp Olive Oil dressing)
6- Cottage Cheese with a little whey and 2 tbsp Natural Peanut Butter.

You may have to mess with the serving sizes because this was off the top of my head but you get the idea.
this looks very good imo. i agree with eating whole eggs too. try adding in some low fat natty cheese and 93/7 lean beef too, yumm. also if ur turkey is deli meat, be sure to wash it off first to try and get some sugar and salt off. plain yogurt=luv

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks for all the help. I'll start this kind of diet Monday.

The deli meat has no sugar but I'll wash it cuz of the salt.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
How are you dosing the Jet Fuel and do you have any sides from it ? I am leery about it due to the yohimbine content. This is really the only ingredient that my body will react with very adversely along with ephedra/ephedrine.

I was thinking about buying a bottle and trying it out like 1-2 caps at a time to see how it is.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
How are you dosing the Jet Fuel and do you have any sides from it ? I am leery about it due to the yohimbine content. This is really the only ingredient that my body will react with very adversely along with ephedra/ephedrine.

I was thinking about buying a bottle and trying it out like 1-2 caps at a time to see how it is.
Right now I'm doing 3 caps a day. The yohimbine never really bother'd me much with any supp containing it.

I take 2 in the morning when I wake up before fasted cardio then one 30 min before my workout.

If you don't want to waste money on a bottle go get a sample serving and see if you like it, that's what I always do if theres samples.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day Numero Uno

Ups- Didn't kick in as fast as the Redline when I went for my fasted run, but when it kicked in I deffinitly felt it. I even ran an extra 10 min because I had so much energy. If it weren't for it being a school day I would've went longer. Also was great at curbing my hunger.

Downs- Nothing.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Where at ? They got it on sale here at Vitamin Shoppe.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I want to try it but I think I'll pass. The fact that it does not say how much yohimbine or synephrine is in it dosen't make me too adiment.

I know it is still hung on the fence about synephrine possibly having negative cardiac effects. I haven't looked into it too heavily, but I don't feel like playing the odds though.

I think I'll just stick with caffeine.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I understand your reasoning, that's why I love reading your posts cuz you always have something smart to say.

I'll look up how much of each is in it.. if I find out I'll tell you.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I understand your reasoning, that's why I love reading your posts cuz you always have something smart to say.

I'll look up how much of each is in it.. if I find out I'll tell you.

I don't know if you were following my AMP/AMP2 log and I posted this in Norweigen's log, but I was basically switch hitting between AMP 1 and AMP 2 at 6 caps each day.

The active ingredient geranamine crosses the blood brain barrier which I was aware of, but I didn't think much of it. The geranamine ingredient in AMP is methylhexaneamine, which is similar to ephedrine and other amphetamines.

I would naturally assume that the effects would be similar but I don't actually have any concrete evidence to prove this.

At any rate, so I was on cloud 9 and getting a 'high' feeling from taking so much AMP/AMP 2. I went out of town for a weekend and forgot the bottles at my place. I deal with mood swings a lot but the sudden drop from not using AMP over the weekend really exacerbated it and I was depressed for several days. It dosen't really matter if it is legal or not, because I had a pretty adverse reaction to it. It freaked me out though.

Not to scare you out or anything, as everyone reacts to things differently, but some of those stimulants really fu.ck with my head.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Yeah a couple years ago I abused energy drinks like crazy and when I stopped it was hell.

I was thinking of trying out the Amps sometime, how were day besides coming off? If I did buy a bottle after hearing what you said I'd taper off the doses.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I liked the old amp better.

The new amp 2 burned my throat and stomach for some reason. Also too I felt way too 'stoned' when I was using AMP 2. I think a lot of the stoned feeling was from the shltload of zingerone that was packed in.

AMP 1, I had great focus and good energy. It was that crappy looking label that is black and white. If you can get that one it is better. Last I checked at Vitamin Shoppe they still had it.

I didn't really have any off days. I was taking it even before I started my log and using 6-8 caps each day. I pretty much burned through the AMP 1 since it was better and was about halfway through the AMP 2. It was too easy to abuse and for taking such high doses for several weeks, I crashed pretty hard.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Ha yeah sounds pretty great. I'll have to checkout VW sometime soon and get some for after this log is over.

So overall 2 wasn't that great?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Vitamins: Alternative Health Supplements & Vitamin Nutrition Supplements - VitaminShoppe.com

The ingredient profile looks better on AMP 2, however I didn't really like it. The zingerone and geranamine wasn't for me. That was my first time also using raspberry ketones as well.

Amp 1 was more basic and straight forward. The geranamine dosing could have been slightly lower, I'm not sure.

I think the zingerone made the product less clean IMO and only added to the excess 'stoned' feeling.

anyways yeah, for whatever it is worth good luck.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks for the link. I'm going to give this a run later when I'm done with the JetFuel or add it in the last week or 2 of this and see how good they stack.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

No workout today.. spent the day helping my dad with yardwork because it's warm out FINALLY.

Ups- Great energy boost from the Jetfuel, not cracked out energy, just nice clean steady energy and focus.

Downs- Nothing.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Im in for the ride.
You and me are somewhat close BF% wise, but we need our abs! I planned to end cutting Wednesdya, but im gonna go till the end of May to keep getting ripped. Is this gonna last for about 40 days?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Hey RR whats up man?

Yeah 40 days, 3 before morning cardio then if I need a boost I have some Redline left over from a bottle from last years cut that I just found haha.

Good luck with your cut man I've been watching but not saying anything haha.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Ups- GREAT energy this morning. Didn't want to get out of bed but I took the 3 pills and I was up and going, so far I'm loving this product.

Downs- Nothing.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Ups- GREAT energy this morning. Didn't want to get out of bed but I took the 3 pills and I was up and going, so far I'm loving this product.

Downs- Nothing.
Thats exactly how I feel about Leviathan! It gives me energy when I just want to sleep.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Dude Levi is amazing, I tried 2 of both the orig and new. Love them both haha, felt like trying something new tho.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Ups- Once again up and ready to go just a few min after my dose. What would I do without these! Haha. Great run this morning that without them I would've went back to sleep.

Downs- Uhh nothing.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love my JetFuel as well ! ;)

Best of luck to ya, bro, sorry for coming in so late .. had a busy week !

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Haha it's cool man!

You always talking about it made me want to try it since I wanted to try something new for a while now.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Ups- Starting to lose more weight, great energy.

Downs- I don't think theres going to be any downs..

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ok my last log was wasted, it ended up I sold the Redline to my workout buddy who's been working out with me for the past year and wants to lose weight.

BUT, I found JetFuel on sale, 120 pills. So, decided I'm going to stick with recomping and test out how good this product is. Norwegian got me interested in it enough to get a sample last week and I LOVED it! So now I got the goodness of a whole bottle :djparty:

Anyways current weight: 138 still

Other supps:

Whey
BCAA's
Glutamine
Melatonin 3
Cal+Mag+Zinc

Workouts are like this:

Morning fasted cardio 30 min

Hour of weights or more followed by 45 min of cardio in the afternoon. Then if I have excess energy I might go for a jog later in the night.

Diet:

Protein will be in the 200+ range coming from turkey, chicken, and 2 scoops of whey

Carbs will be in 200-250 tops coming from 12 grain bread, oats, skim milk

Fats will be around 20 coming from oats, and bread.

LOG STARTS TOMARROW!

Pics will be up soon.

you go to Vs? jet fuel is fun haha. good luck with it bro! energy exertion is awesome

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
you go to Vs? jet fuel is fun haha. good luck with it bro! energy exertion is awesome

Vs?

Yeah Jetfuel is great.. going to see how it works taking it before I go to my friends concert tomarrow. Starts at 9 and has around 6-7 bands playing.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Im back.. i had to manually sub to this thread.. havent been getting the updates!!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Hmm must say I'm in a good mood right now.. Measured my arms a little bit ago and my arms measured 16. That shocked the hell out of me! Not pumped or anything..

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hmm must say I'm in a good mood right now.. Measured my arms a little bit ago and my arms measured 16[/B]. That shocked the hell out of me! Not pumped or anything..

Nice man!! At 5'3 you better make sure your freaking HUUUGE!! No excuses! Best of luck and keep that diet and training up..lookin mighty sharp!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
damn dude to be your weight and height and have 16 is amazing. ha i think im like right at 15