rpm/drive, anabolic pump, and restore log! - AnabolicMinds.com

rpm/drive, anabolic pump, and restore log!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

rpm/drive, anabolic pump, and restore log!

Hey guys, I've stayed away from all supplements besides the basics of vitamins, protein, and creatine for a while now due to the conclusion that most I've tried haven't lived up to the hype. I am starting my rpm, drive, anabolic pump, and restore cycle tommorow to compliment my HST training, which has been awesome so far. I'll be keeping track of my progress for this one so stay tuned!
    Also, what are the dosages you guys recommend for rpm and drive? I workout 3 days a week using an HST routine. I love it so far.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Today, I just weighed in at 195 at 6'1 and around 12-13% body fat. I'm looking to lose a little body fat (sub 10%) and stay geared towards gaining some lean muscle.
  3. Senior Member
    Answers

rpm + drive are good for that and the restore gives decent muscle hardening. ive never used AP before but i know people who swear by it.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

4/15/08
    I just got everything yesterday and took my first doses this morning. Upon waking, I took 1 anabolic pump and 3 drive on an empty stomach. 15 minutes later I was eating egg whites, potatoes, whole grain cereal, cottage cheese, and a little bacon. I took a restore during the meal. I will work out later on this afternoon and report more then.

Do you guys have any suggestions for dosing the drive/rpm? Right now, I plan on taking 3 drive first thing in the morning and 3 sometime around dinner (6-7pm). I am under the impression that I really only need to take the pre-workout dose of 3 rpm an hour or so before the workout. Do you guys always take this on an empty stomach followed by a small meal or protein shake before the workout? I am a bit confused on this. Any help would be great! Thanks!
  5. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shock View Post
    4/15/08
    I just got everything yesterday and took my first doses this morning. Upon waking, I took 1 anabolic pump and 3 drive on an empty stomach. 15 minutes later I was eating egg whites, potatoes, whole grain cereal, cottage cheese, and a little bacon. I took a restore during the meal. I will work out later on this afternoon and report more then.

Do you guys have any suggestions for dosing the drive/rpm? Right now, I plan on taking 3 drive first thing in the morning and 3 sometime around dinner (6-7pm). I am under the impression that I really only need to take the pre-workout dose of 3 rpm an hour or so before the workout. Do you guys always take this on an empty stomach followed by a small meal or protein shake before the workout? I am a bit confused on this. Any help would be great! Thanks!

With my experience with RPM...I would start with 2 caps for your first time. For me the first time I took was very intense...too intense! I didn't enjoy my workout! I sometime take 1 serving in the morning and one before my workout. It's your choice...But IMO...RPM is a great supplement.

Good Luck!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

thescorp- Thanks for the advice!

Yesterday- weighed in at 195-196

I had a great workout yesterday. I seemed to move weight a lot easier yesterday than I did my past few workouts. I think the rpm/drive combo contributed to the intensity and focus I had.

Yesterday:
    Squats 8x2 265
    SLDL 8X2 155
    Bench 8x2 215
    Dips 8x2 +35
    Pull Ups 8x2 +15
    Smith Machine Row 8x2 230
    DB Shoulder Press 8x2 60 lb db's
    Side Laterals 8x1 30 lb db's
    BB Curl 8x2 80
    Skull Crushers 8x2 85 (including the bar)

I think I am going to find a substitute for skull crushers as I have felt a lot of strain on my elbow tendons the last two workouts. Its almost as if my tendon is starting to tear so I am going to start doing reverse grip bench. I'll have to figure out my poundages for that.

Also, with the anabolic pump...do any of you guys wait longer than 15 minutes to eat with it? I was reading the manual in the USP forum and it said carb non-responders (which I think I am) should wait 30-45 minutes to eat. I tried it last night with my 3rd dose, and I got a little nauseous after about 25 minutes until I ate pasta, wheat bread, and some chicken.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Well, I've been taking AP, drive, rpm, and restore for ten days. I started everything 4/15/2008.

So far, I have been really impressed! I've added HIIT cardio and seem to be leaning out while retaining/adding a little LBM. My intensity in the gym is great. Pumps are great. Muscles are definately fuller and harder and my upper abs are now visible.

I just took 2 AP at the same time and went to eat lunch at the dining hall which consisted of a bowl of pasta w/ meat sauce, 2 chicken breasts, and a baked potato with some sour cream. I am going to work out here in about 30 minutes and will weigh myself when I get there. Stay tuned!

Overall, this stack has been great!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

That looks like a really solid stack. You should see some major recomp effects. I only used one bottle of ap and it was awesome. BTW if you are a carb non-responder def throw in some simple carbs like oranges and such. When i added those 30 min after the results were even better. I just got done with drive/rpm and it was also a great recomp and made my muscles much more full. I dropped 1-2% bf in 1 month with little cardio. So good luck, and btw are you noticing anything from restore yet.....i just got some and i cant wait for it to kick in.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPM/ DRIVE/ ANABOLIC PUMP Is It Possible?
    By Domenic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 06:39 AM
  2. rpm+drive+anabolic pump
    By cessna in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 09:42 PM
  3. rpm/drive/anabolic pump
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 10:19 PM
  4. Replies: 4