Hyde's MMV2 Throwdown!!

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established

Before I begin, I just want to give a special thanks to LG for this opportunity. Well, this will be my second run with MMV2 (the first log was unsponsored), but this time I am going to be running 6 caps instead of the three. I had outstanding results on 3 and I can only imagine what 6 is going to feel like..bring on the aggression :head: My first run, I noticed increased aggression and increased definition, I am hoping to get more of a libido increase on 6 caps. I plan on taking 3-4 caps pwo and then on non workout days, spreading the caps out. I am going to be taking the caps along with Receptor with some peanut butter to further aid in absobtion. I will also be noting how Receptor is working out. My current goal is a good recomp to get rid of excess fat from winter. My diet is going to be very strict. I planning my meals around: egg whites, lean beef, chicken breasts, broccoli,oatmeal, natural peanut butter, tuna, whole wheat bread, cottage cheese, whey protein and tons of water.

Day 1
Today was an off day, but took the caps and feel very aggressive (I wish it wasn't an off day). I also took 3 pills of Receptor. I can't wait to see how this turns out. I might add in transdermal 11-oxo after week three and to see how this stuff stacks with another cutter. :bruce3:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
First sub
I just started my log with the mmv2 as well come check it out if you want!

Best of luck!!!!!!!!!

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Kick a$$ workout today (as I expected). Wow! 3 caps really got me stoked today. I just kept going and I didnt feel tired at all. I even did some cardio after chest. Also, I hit 140lb dumbells for bench :head: Weight is 198

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hyde you and easy are both high on my respect list, so i have decided to try mmv2/11oxo instead of my planned furazadrol/11oxo cycle. got to finish my primal male first so i will be following your logs. btw hyde, your running this the first time is what peaked my interest in mmv2, so good luck.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hyde you and easy are both high on my respect list, so i have decided to try mmv2/11oxo instead of my planned furazadrol/11oxo cycle. got to finish my primal male first so i will be following your logs. btw hyde, your running this the first time is what peaked my interest in mmv2, so good luck.

Hey bro i promise ull love MMV2 compared to furaz, ive run both ( obviously right :lol:) and i beleive MMV2 dries me out better, gives way better strength gains, and gives me that needed added aggresion.

Im in hyde! Tear it up buddy!

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

I have to say that 6 caps is the s@&%! Cardio is a breeze on MMV2. I woke up this morning and was dragging ass, until I popped my first two pills and about 30 minutes later, my mood was drastically improved. I felt great driving to work and I have been feeling good ever since. I even had to go to the dentist and get filling re done and I still feel energetic and in a positive mood. One thing I have to say is that the mental effects kick in really quickly. Also, libido is up today and I am getting random chubs :twisted: OK, I need to eat some lunch and take my next dose :food:

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I think MMV2 and 11oxo would be a nice stack. I have 10 grams of 11oxo mixed in a transdermal and ready to go. I am going to wait until after week 3 to add in the 11oxo so that I can give an honest review of MMV2.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think MMV2 and 11oxo would be a nice stack. I have 10 grams of 11oxo mixed in a transdermal and ready to go. I am going to wait until after week 3 to add in the 11oxo so that I can give an honest review of MMV2.
i hear you man, give it hell.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro i promise ull love MMV2 compared to furaz, ive run both ( obviously right :lol:) and i beleive MMV2 dries me out better, gives way better strength gains, and gives me that needed added aggresion.

Im in hyde! Tear it up buddy!
got to admit, i was surprised the first time hyde ran mmv2. LG had been getting alot of negative feedback. it's good you let hyde run this log, i feel he helped LG's reputation quite a bit. and you got easy too, damn thats a big show of confidence in your product, congrats. didn't mean to jack your thread hyde.

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
got to admit, i was surprised the first time hyde ran mmv2. LG had been getting alot of negative feedback. it's good you let hyde run this log, i feel he helped LG's reputation quite a bit. and you got easy too, damn thats a big show of confidence in your product, congrats. didn't mean to jack your thread hyde.
Its cool bro. Can't wait to hit the gym this morning. I am gonna thrash my back :bruce3:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
good luck hyde.

LG reps, 6 caps alot better...should i find another bottle if I decide to run this around summa time

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck hyde.

LG reps, 6 caps alot better...should i find another bottle if I decide to run this around summa time
damn john, not you too. man, the endorsement list is growing. can't wait to try this.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
damn john, not you too. man, the endorsement list is growing. can't wait to try this.
no im not running a sponsored log bro, i rarely do any sponsored things, if any. I got a bottle from a friend. Trying decide when/if/how i wanna run it. Im not huge on hormonals, but something mild may be ok.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no im not running a sponsored log bro, i rarely do any sponsored things, if any. I got a bottle from a friend. Trying decide when/if/how i wanna run it. Im not huge on hormonals, but something mild may be ok.
imo, thats even more of an endorsement. hyde, easy and now john. thats a pretty impressive list.

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Todays workout was awesome. Pump was insane and energy aggressivness were up. Also, libido was abnormally high today :run: I will get into more detail as the log progresses.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good luck hyde.

Ive had a lot of experience with hormonals and 4 caps was my sweet spot that i liked. 6 caps is great most definately just watch the joints abit, they start to get achey.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Todays workout was awesome. Pump was insane and energy aggressivness were up. Also, libido was abnormally high today :run: I will get into more detail as the log progresses.
whats insane is getting results like this after 4 days...lucky focker, im on day 12 of primal male and still waiting. damn i hate waiting. give em hell hyde.:cheers:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
John, Hyde, Easy, Bigt, hmmmmmm.... I think I'm going to be giving this stuff a try as well (just so I can join the club :D).

Good luck on the log Hyde.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha..damn i ask a question and own a bottle, all of a sudden im on it?..lol..i may not run it yet guys. Im not big on hormonal products, just wanted a bottle incase I get that itch this summer.

looks solid though....its tempting.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D I'd think 2 bottles, to run at 4 or 5 is where its really at. at 4, thats 6 weeks, so not bad even from a price perspective, given what mmv2 sells for

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
:D I'd think 2 bottles, to run at 4 or 5 is where its really at. at 4, thats 6 weeks, so not bad even from a price perspective, given what mmv2 sells for
Yeah that seem like the best way to do it to me to!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm late as all Hela, but I'm here now and subbed to the max Bro!! Go Hyde!!:box:I'm halfway through my cycle of Receptor @3 caps per day and MMV2 @6 caps per day. I take 3 caps 1 hour pre-workout. I work-out 3 days per week, and do cardio 3 other days. I'm thinking before today's back and biceps workout, I'm gonna pop 4 caps 1 hour before my workout. Kick it up a notch and see what gives!:aargh: :frustrate THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 5-6

I didn't get a chance to update yesterday, but I will go ahead and make up for it this morning. Well, workout was insane again and I seem to be losing some weight already I am down to about 197 now and I weigh myself with gym clothes and shoes on. My goal is go get down to about 190 and be much leaner. I think MMV2 is helping with that goal so far. I still am surprised at how quickly this stuff works. Most hormonal products take at least 7 days to kick in for me. Today is an off day, but I may do cardio. Here was my workout from yesterday.

Chest day + a little bit of shoulders

Flat Bench Barbell
135X12
135X12
225X8
275X8
295X3
315X1
335X1

Flat Bench Dumbbells
100X10
115X8
120X5
130X3
140X1

Incline Bench
135X10
135X10
205X8
225X3

Hammer Strength (Wide)
315X10
445X3

Military Press
135X10
135X10
135X10

Side Laterals
20X10
20X10
25X8
30X5

Cardio (short run)
23 minutes

OK, after all this, I went home and.... this is going to sound gay, but I have a Total Gym at home (thank you Chuck Norris) and as much as I would love to hate on as seen on TV exercise equipment, I love the Total Gym (there I said it). Here are the exercises I did on it.

Side Cable laterals
20 reps full incline
20 reps full incline
20 reps full incline

Military Press (trust me its possible)
full inclineXfailure
full inclineXfailure

MMV2 highlights
aggression - way up
libido - elevated
strength - elevated
energy -elevated
body fat loss - elevated

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't feel lonely, i have an ab-lounge i bought at a garage sale, it actually works good. still amazed that you are getting these kind of results this quick.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think I've ever taken any PH/PS that kicked in this fast! You can actually feel a difference the first couple of days. Heightened aggression, focus, and energy. ALRI Methoxy TRN kicked in after about a week, but this is much quicker!! I can't wait to stack this MMV2 with some d-bol and low-dose super-drol!! About 5 weeks out now!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 (late entry, I'm on nights at work)

Leg Day

Leg Extensions
120X15
120X15
100X20
170X10

Hack Squats
135X10
135X10
225X8
225X8
315X5
405X4

Machine Squats
180X10
220X8
300X5

Leg Curls
80X12
80X12
100X10
100X10

MMV2 highlights
aggression - way up
libido - elevated
strength - elevated
energy -elevated
body fat loss - elevated
Weight - 197

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 (late entry)

Yesterday was day 7 and an off day. I still felt very good all day and libido still continues to be elevated. I am loving this stuff!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love this stuff also. It WILL have a place in my future cycles. I wanna thank you Hdye12. It as your first log that made me start begging the LG reps to run a cycle of this also. They then graciously allowed me to double dose it @6caps per day!! It is awesome!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

lindenhood

lindenhood

Awards
I just started two days ago 4 caps ed. I would like to see if the receptor increases your results, although you have increased the overall dose. Good luck! Ill be following along

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 (late entry)

Today was back and biceps day and it felt great!

T-Bar Rows
90X15
90X15
135X12
135X12
180X10
225X8
225X8
270X6

Lat Pulls (wide grip)
170X10
180X10
190X8
200X8
230X6
250(stack)X4

Low Cable Rows
190X10
200X10
220X8
180X10

DB Shrugs
90X10
90X10
90X10
110X8
115X8
120X6

Cable Curls
120X12
120X12
140X8
140X8
150X6
120X10

Cable Curls Uni-Lateral
30X10
30X10
40X8

Cardio
22 minutes

MMV2 highlights
aggression - elevated
libido - Normal
strength - elevated
energy -highly elevated
body fat loss - elevated

Workout was awesome today. I felt as though I could go forever! I notice a profound positive effect when I do cardio. I love this stuff! I should also note that body hair is growing faster than usual. My waist is getting smaller, but my weight is staying about the same.....awesome!

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Ran three miles today with ease. I feel good.

MMV2 highlights
aggression - N/A
libido - normal
strength - N/A
energy -elevated
body fat loss - elevated

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

OK, I know some of my posts are confusing, but I am on nights now and I workout in the evening, so I usually dont get to post until the next morning. Well, MMV2 is still kicking ass. Today was chest day and although my max lifts were not up, my reps/endurance/aggression were still good. I would really love to get 350 on bench by the time this is over. I attempted 145 lb dumbells, but I only got it once. I am very happy with my waistline, which seems to be getting smaller every day! My weight was back up to 200 today, but like I said it is lean because my waist looks smaller. I should also note that I havent had any side effects either (no hair loss, trouble urinating, etc.).

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 (late entry)

Did a short workout today that consisted of tris and I did some cardio (about 25 min). The total workout only lasted approx. 1 hour, but it was a very good workout. My triceps are shot! One thing that I am really liking that is really kicking in now, is the increased libido. Also, there is some really good blood flow to my member :twisted: I am noticing more and more definition in my abs and I also just started going to the tanning bad so that helps too. The pumps during my workout are getting better also.

MMV2 highlights
aggression - elevated
libido - very elevated
strength - no change
energy -elevated
body fat loss - elevated
pump - elevated

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Today is an off day and I really really wish I could go to the gym :clean:

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 (late entry)

Today's workout was amazing! One of the better leg workouts that I have had in a long time. I carb loaded today and I felt I really needed that because I have been eating less than about 100 grams a day and most of that is from cabs I have right before I hit the gym. I need to start doing the carb depletion/carb loading thing all the time because it works really well. My midsection looks more defined this morning than it has in a long time. One thing that I can say for sure is that MMV2 is making me hungry as f*&@! I love the aggression that I get from it and it seems to have a long half life especially if I take it with something with some fat in it like peanut butter. I am very glad the LG is still in the prohormone game. I have been looking for a Proviron alternative and I think this is it. It is probably not as powerfull in the libido dept. as Proviron, but the recomp effect from this is top notch.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sounds good hyde, i will be starting mmv2 on wednesday. btw i hope to hear that your libido is still kicking at day 21 and more, that is about the time mine usually tanks.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds good hyde, i will be starting mmv2 on wednesday. btw i hope to hear that your libido is still kicking at day 21 and more, that is about the time mine usually tanks.
I definately don't want to hijack or anything, cause Hyde's got a great log going on, as usual. But I'm already on Day 22 of MMV2 @6 caps per day, and my libido is kicking like a 3-legged ninja!! Almost to the point of annoying. But only almost. HAHA!! Wife loves it!:whip: Are you gonna log this for us all to enjoy bigt? I sure hope so! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 (late entry)

I did cardio today and I am loving the progress that I have made so far! I also started up doing abs again today and that hurt bad especially because I haven't done them in a while :run: I am starting to be able to see my abs better. I can wait to see how this pans out after my 30 day run.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did cardio today and I am loving the progress that I have made so far! I also started up doing abs again today and that hurt bad especially because I haven't done them in a while :run: I am starting to be able to see my abs better. I can wait to see how this pans out after my 30 day run.
speaking of ab's, after reading part of easy's log i started doing leg raises on my bench again, damn they hurt the day after. btw try doing the raises with light ankle weights, a real killer. nice log hyde, easy to read and follow.:numbered:

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see things working out for you Hyde12, the leaning effects of MMv2 are pretty sweet if you ask me. And I'm sure you'll be able to hit that 350 by the end of the run if you push it hard.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see things working out for you Hyde12, the leaning effects of MMv2 are pretty sweet if you ask me. And I'm sure you'll be able to hit that 350 by the end of the run if you push it hard.
I was pretty surprised by this product myself! I can't believe that I got stronger while dieting hard on my cycle of MMV2!! It's the bomb!:numbered: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I was pretty surprised by this product myself! I can't believe that I got stronger while dieting hard on my cycle of MMV2!! It's the bomb!:numbered: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Yes, I know exactly what you mean. I am leaning out and doing cardio and that always robs me strength, but I am stronger than when I started!

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 (late entry)

OK, todays workout was back and I did the most I have ever done for back. All my lifts were up and I managed to get on arm DB rows with 120s for 8! I never go up that high on those! I am still leaning out very good. The only side that I have noticed is crazy ass sweating! This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I look like I just jumped in a pool after I was done with my workout. I should also note that I got one of the best pumps when I was doing bis that I ever had :head:

Here is a sample from my diet
Meal 1 - 6 egg white omelet w/low fat cheese,peppers,onion,mushrooms and coffee
Meal 2 - 1 cup cottage cheese w/sliced strawberries and 1 pear
Meal 3 - Albacore tuna sandwich consisting of 1 can tuna made into tuna salad on toasted whole wheat with tomato,low fat provolone and celery and 1 pear
Meal 4 - PB & J on whole wheat and protein shake
Meal 5 - Steak/lean beef and broccoli
Meal 6 - 1 cup cottage cheese

MMV2 highlights
aggression - elevated
libido - normal
strength - elevated
energy -elevated
body fat loss - elevated
pumps - way up

Sides
increased sweating

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
nice lookin log man, you are damn strong at 198 too. by the end of this you might need to look into something to add on weight to your total gym :icon_lol: haha kiddin man

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
nice lookin log man, you are damn strong at 198 too. by the end of this you might need to look into something to add on weight to your total gym :icon_lol: haha kiddin man
haha thanks bro. Yeah, if I could only pack on more size for my strength. I am down to 197 this morning and I even had a couple glasses of wine last night when I got home from work and I look leaner than ever. I am trying to do this carb depletion/carb loading thing and It seems to be working. I can't wait to stack something with MMV2. At week three I am going to run the bottle of 3-AD with it that I won off the lottery. That should be a sweet stack :numbered:

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I am going to try to do 350 today again. This time, I am not going to do so many work sets before I attempt the max. I am thinking two warm up sets and then I am going to try it. I would also like to be able to bench the 150lb dumbells.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha thanks bro. Yeah, if I could only pack on more size for my strength. I am down to 197 this morning and I even had a couple glasses of wine last night when I got home from work and I look leaner than ever. I am trying to do this carb depletion/carb loading thing and It seems to be working. I can't wait to stack something with MMV2. At week three I am going to run the bottle of 3-AD with it that I won off the lottery. That should be a sweet stack :numbered:
Aren't you double-dosing the MMV2 @ 6 caps per already? And then throw in the 3-AD at week 3? That sounds awesome bro! I'm getting jealous just thinking about that one. You'll be so freakin' fired up!! You'll tear the mudda-phukkin' gym down dude!! Give it Hela bro! :head: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hyde, 350 is very respectable. i think 360 is most ive ever done and that was around 30 years ago, and my weight was about the same as your's, damn i thought i was superman back then. congratulations...:bow28:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hyde Supplement Logs 176
Hyde Supplement Logs 186
Hyde Supplement Logs 333
Hyde Supplement Logs 148
H Cycle Logs 33