1st cysle, E-max-Epistane Clone

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
1st cycle, E-MAX LOG-Epistane Clone LOG

Just recieved E-max by juggernaut nutrition.

My 1st cycle ever, going to Pulse to be Cautious & avoid Sides.

I'm 45 yrs old, good size Muscle, get lots stares at the gym, I'm told I look 32-34. Problem is I stopped lifting seriously for 6-8 mth and gained unwanted weight on my midsection.

Gonna Pulse 10 mg today, 20mg tomorrow and plateau to 30mg/day.

Going to take cycle support off days! and PCT after.

Do I take E-max on empty stomach with food or empty stomach?

Do I need to increase protein intake during cycle & how much?

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
It shouldnt matter taking it on an empty or full stomach unless you feel discomfort taking it on an empty stomach.
Yes you do need to increase your protein intake while on and after the cycle to account for the extra muscle tissue you gained. AT LEAST 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight. ie) 200 lb person takes a minimum of 200grams of protein daily if not more (1.5 grams per lb of body weight). Best of luck.

-Soma

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
thanx Soma. Took 10 mg today, 2 hours pre-workout with food followed by protein shake.

Did chest today, man was I psyched out, increased my incline dumbell bench from 90lbers to 100 lbers no problem.

I now...definitely too early to benefit! But man was I psyched!

Going to do 20 mg tomorrow pre workout and skip thursday and up it to 30 mg on Friday.

How does that sound??:food:

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
just took 10 mg this morning @ 10 am, going to take another 10 mg around 2 pm-2 hours pre-workout. About an hour after taking it felt good sense of well being!
Woke up with huge woody @ 4 am.
More later.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just recieved E-max by juggernaut nutrition.

My 1st cycle ever, going to Pulse to be Cautious & avoid Sides.

I'm 45 yrs old, good size Muscle, get lots stares at the gym, I'm told I look 32-34. Problem is I stopped lifting seriously for 6-8 mth and gained unwanted weight on my midsection.

Gonna Pulse 10 mg today, 20mg tomorrow and plateau to 30mg/day.

Going to take cycle support off days! and PCT after.

Do I take E-max on empty stomach with food or empty stomach?

Do I need to increase protein intake during cycle & how much?

You should be taking Cycle support every day. People who take POST Cycle support would be taking it on off days and will take cycle support throughout.

Empty/Full hasnt made a difference in my experiences. I still try to take it with food though

The protein is up to you. Maybe shoot for 1.5 -2g per lbs?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Did shoulders yesterday-day 2 was 20 mg, felt little more pumped but not sure if working yet or just imagination.

Today...day 3...Taking 30 mg, 10 mg every few hours. Going to work back-see how it goes!

Question: Is it better to just take all 30 mgs at once or to spread it out & why???

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
I prefer to space mine out to keep the E-max blood levels stable.

-Soma

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Question: Is it better to just take all 30 mgs at once or to spread it out & why???
I spread mine out unless i miss a dose for some reason. I would only dose 20mgs max though.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I spread mine out unless i miss a dose for some reason. I would only dose 20mgs max though.
Only 20 mgs??? Dr. D says 30 mgs and the instructions say 30 mgs per day?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Worked back today. Dosed 30 mgs today. Had tons of energy and did not want to leave the gym. My lifts were 10% heavier. Still not sure if its the e-max or my imagination at this point. Wondering when I will know it's working.
Planning on doing 30 mgs again tomorrow.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
When does this stuff kick in & how do I know?
Also, I've read possible sides are back & calf pumps...what exactly are these??

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
I noticed increased strength and a bit more focus at first. Next i noticed hardening, then the size came. 1-2wks you should notice all of these.

-Soma

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
thanx Soma!

Worked chest again today...twice this week!! Dosed 30 mg again. Fourth day in a row Dosing. I know, I know this was supposed to be a pulse but since it's my 1st cycle I am very excited to see results so I figured I would dose every day this week, 10-20-30-30 mgs and going take Sat & Sunday off & take cycle support instead.

Did barbel inclines and bench presses, put on 2 plates and a dime without a spotter for reps, definitely noticing a small increase in strenght...able to lift about 10% more weight confidently without spotter and feel the desire to do even more but can'T without help.

Just weighed myself...actually down 2 lbs to 196 from 198.5 couple days ago...I know this means nothing...maybe lost couple lbs of fat...definitely not muscle...they seem little fuller since pushing heavier weight. Definitely feel increased sense of well being!! YES!

Notice for 2nd day in a row that about 1 hr after dosing I have a slight bitter almost toxic like taste in the back of my throught possibly in my saliva....Is this normal/OK????

Very excited....already thinking about my next cycle....what would be best next??? I want to shed my little bit of fat around my midsectinon and belly. It';s nothing compared to most but I used to be really lean and had a sixpack in my 20's & 30's and would like to have it back. This little bit of fat is hiding them and has slowly crept up on me...especially because I stopped training for 6 months.

I'm 46 yrs old and definitely don't want to lose my hair or have any sides plus I would love to increase my libido.

Was thinking of DHEA and or 6-0x0 (or is it 6-x0x) because I read they are both good for shedding fat but I still want to increase my strength, size & libido.

Any recommends or must tries you guys can think of.
Did I tell you I was excited about all this?

thanx in advance!:clean:

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
I never noticed a weird taste...are you drinking enough water? you have acid reflux?

If you're gonna do 5 days in a row i'd just go ahead and do the full 4 wks then do pct-- for the mild shutdown. You will enjoy the cycle more and have better gains. Albeit a bit more suppressed than if you pulsed, but it shouldn't be bad at all if you have a good pct protocol.

DHEA and i think even less so 6-oxo won't drastically reduce your body fat...if any(remember reading something recently on here about how 6-oxo despite the testosterone raising effects did not significantly reduce adipose tissue didnt reduce estrogen either- go figure!) Still dont understand why its advertised as an aromatase inhibitor... anybody?

As for as your next cycle i think you should see how you fair with the E-max it may do what you want. Have you read about Recreate by USP labs? I just started that(not on a cycle) 2 days ago. It is supposed to be very potent and low on the potential side effects. E-max + Recreate would be an awesome combo if it turns out as well as i think it will. Good luck!

-Soma

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I never noticed a weird taste...are you drinking enough water? you have acid reflux?

If you're gonna do 5 days in a row i'd just go ahead and do the full 4 wks then do pct-- for the mild shutdown. You will enjoy the cycle more and have better gains. Albeit a bit more suppressed than if you pulsed, but it shouldn't be bad at all if you have a good pct protocol.

DHEA and i think even less so 6-oxo won't drastically reduce your body fat...if any(remember reading something recently on here about how 6-oxo despite the testosterone raising effects did not significantly reduce adipose tissue didnt reduce estrogen either- go figure!) Still dont understand why its advertised as an aromatase inhibitor... anybody?

As for as your next cycle i think you should see how you fair with the E-max it may do what you want. Have you read about Recreate by USP labs? I just started that(not on a cycle) 2 days ago. It is supposed to be very potent and low on the potential side effects. E-max + Recreate would be an awesome combo if it turns out as well as i think it will. Good luck!

-Soma

What do U expect to get from Recreate??

I took Saturday & Sunday off from Dosing & took cycle support as directed 2 in AM, 2 in PM. Figthing bit of a cold so time off training was good even though I want to train everyday with this E-max stuff!

Today...monday, took 30 mg in before training...10 mg at 10 am then 20 mg @ 3 pm & gonna try 10 mg after training.
Read in Dr. D's log on pulsing that we should take full dose all at once before training & yet others say spread your dose thru-out the day to keep blood levels consistent.

I am not sure which is right or best & I do not understand the logic of either...can someone help me with this???:good:

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Just got home from the gym, worked chest again today.
Took last 10 mg dose during workout because did not want it to ge too late....as per recommends to take before 6 pm if possible.

Strength feels really good. Very strong skiin splitting pump.
Did incline incline dumbells again and pyramided up to 95s no problem with no spotter. Previous to cycle I never considered going past 85s. I am looking forward to lifting 100s, then 110s, then 120s before end of the cycle.

Biggest change noticed was the solid pump I received...nice & hard. Guys in changeroom looking me over when I take off my shirt...nice feeling.

Question is when does the Libido kick in? I want to give my wife a suprize!! LOL!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
weighed myself this morning...weighed in at 196.5...still no increase after 5 days of pulsing.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Did shoulders yesterday on my off day of my pulse. Did not notice anything during my workout. This mornng however my muscles seem full & harder than ever.
wighed myself this AM and shocked myself to see I acutally weigh less....193.5...down 3 lbs...wonder if it's loss of fat?

Gonna dose again today...30 mgs and spread it out because that's what I'm being told here although I thought Dr. D on his how to pulse orals thread said to take it all at once when pulsing. Not sure what is right...can someone help here...what is the difference???:clean:

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Worked Arms today. Huge Muscle pumps! Skin Splitting pumps. Now I know how the guys in the magazines must do it. Using about 10% more weight over all for all lifts.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Took Post Cyce Support yesterday...too soon to tell if it helped but woke up with a Woodie...so far so good.

Did chest again yesterday & superseted with some back. Strength still same, poundages inceased 10% during 1 st week of cycle but strength remains the same for now.

Muscles feel good & hard, getting very solid pump from the workouts, about double what I was getting before, just using Muscle Milk.

Weight remains the same...no weight gain...still @ 196-198 lbs.

Size seems little bigger...muscles little fuller & more rounded.
Feel a little leaner at times by not really sure.

Most noticeable improvements are the skin splitting pumps during workouts and muscles seem fuller & more rounder especially noticeable in my biceps...they seem bigger all around...oh and muscles seem harder even next day.

My hands seem a little stiff, especially days on...wonedering if this what they mean by drying out my joints?

This weekend staying off, going to train light if I get to the gym at all. Going to take Cycle Support Plus take Post Cyce Support for the weekend.

Over & Out!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
dosed 30 mgs yesterday spread out.

took weekend off from any training. Yesterday I did back & bis. .! What a pump...I mean skin splitting pumps.

This is my 3rd week and I look at other guys in the gym that I thought looked big and now they look like nothing.

This is really weird because I have not gained any weight....just size, shape & hardness.

I probably have traded leam muscle mass for some fat!

Weighed 195.5 lbs morning weight. They little fat I have is around my waist/midsection. I am lean & defined everywhere else.

Today I'm just continuing with life support & PCT.
Lucky!

jcratty75

Awards
so are you splitting up the doses or taking them pre and post workout ?

I am also doing a pulse of epistane with post cycle support on off days
im dosing the epi pre and post workout though , starting week 2 today and going to up to 30mgs

we should compare the spread out to the pre/post dose..:cheers:

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
so are you splitting up the doses or taking them pre and post workout ?

I am also doing a pulse of epistane with post cycle support on off days
im dosing the epi pre and post workout though , starting week 2 today and going to up to 30mgs

we should compare the spread out to the pre/post dose..:cheers:

i am spreading them out 10mgs morning noon & just as I beging my workout...what would be the benefit to dosing post?

jcratty75

Awards
i am spreading them out 10mgs morning noon & just as I beging my workout...what would be the benefit to dosing post?
check in DR. D's pulsing thread, i think to keep you in an anabolic state longer.
on a side note im going to drop the pulse and just hit it straight !!!!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
check in DR. D's pulsing thread, i think to keep you in an anabolic state longer.
on a side note im going to drop the pulse and just hit it straight !!!!
Hey, jcratty! I have read Dr D's pulsing thread...he also recommends to take the full dose all at once before working out! Instead of breaking it up...why is that?

I'm curious...why are U desciding to hit it straight instead of sticking to the pulse?

I've noticed I feel hungrier more often almost 1 hour after meals....are you noticing same? Have you increased calorie consumpton and are you gaining weight cause I am not?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Finished 3rd week of my pulse. Noticed more definition and more size but did not gain any lbs according to the scale.

Strength is definitely up! Did incline & flat flies today with 85 pounds for the 1st time. I found I just wanted to go heavier & heavier & did not want to stop.

I am also feelling hungrier more often thruout the day & wonder if this it the E-max/Epistaine? I haven't read about that anywhere on the board here!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
You are feeling hungrier from the epi. your body tells you to eat. EATEATEATEATEAT. MUSCLES NEED TO GROW. PEANUT BUTTER, TUNA, BANANA'S, SHAKES, CHICKEN, BAGEL'S, OATMEAL, COTTAGE CHEESE. YUMYUM.

atizzle

atizzle

Awards
If you had put on some unwanted weight in your mid section while you werent lifting you might not see weight gains right away. Theres a good chance you are losing alot of water weight (epi has me pissin' liek crazy) and losing some fat. So dont let the scale be your only judge. Im on day 5 of my epi cycle and Im already starting to lean out despite the 200+ g of protein a day.

atizzle

atizzle

Awards
Finished 3rd week of my pulse. Noticed more definition and more size but did not gain any lbs according to the scale.

Strength is definitely up! Did incline & flat flies today with 85 pounds for the 1st time. I found I just wanted to go heavier & heavier & did not want to stop.

I am also feelling hungrier more often thruout the day & wonder if this it the E-max/Epistaine? I haven't read about that anywhere on the board here!
From what ive read, epistane should inc your appetitte and make you crave lean protein and complex carbs as opposed to fatty foods.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Epi has made me hungry as hell! Which is awesome!! I'm just demolishing complex carbs... also pulsing it, 20mgs pre and 10 post, tempted to try 30mgs pre and see what happens.. or spilt it 10, 10 10... not sure, any way check my log out sometime :)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
See the Epistane FAQ for suggestions and guidelines.

In regards to Cycle support I would take it once a day on a pulse just before bed so it doesn't clear the active too quickly that hinders your gains.

I would take Post Cycle Support on your off days and run your cycle for the full bottle of EMax(or whatever it's called.)

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Gonna Start 4th week of Pulsing today! Going to up it to 40 mgs, 30 mgs 2 hours prework-out and 10 mgs post, after reading Dr D's pulsing thread he recommended larger doses on workout days and taking the bulk of the dose pre-workout so it gets used up and some post workout I guess to stay Anabolic!

Any opinions? :drunk:

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Did 40 mg today, 30 mg pre and 10 mg post. Worked on back today. Strength on pulldowns was amazing to me!!! Finished off my workout with dumbell curls next to a cute girl with big rack. She was doing dumbell curls too! Decided to see how much I could do after good warm-up! Previous best was 45 lbs, cranked her up to 55 pounders today no problem...WOW...I love working out on this stuff! My skin feels like it's gonna split! Lucky I had to go or I would have tried the 60's! WOW what a nice rack she has! Looks like their on Epi also!!!:rofl:

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Did shoulders today. No problem repping with 65 pounds today...muscles were crazy swollen when I took off my shirt in the change room. Vascular across shoulders & chest like I 'd never seen on me b4. Scale still reads the same but I am definitely putting on size. Maybe I need to take in more calories?????

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
how many calories are you putting in right now. what is your current weight again.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
To be honest....I"m not sure. What's best way to count calories?? I am eating a little more since I started my cycle and typically have 2 Muslce Milk Shakes per day at 300 calories each. I haven't gained any weight since I started my cycle but I am definitely bigger and leaner and my fat around my abdomen is slowly going down so I figure I am losing fat while gaining muslce therefore I am thinking this is why my weight is stationary. I know I could definitely force feed myself more food to grow more and if I knew how to count calories then I would have something to mearure it by.

PS. missed my workout today and skipped dosing due to a very busy stressfull day at work. Will make up for it tomorrow!

Lucky

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Try not to skip a dosage even though you don't work out that day, you grow on your time off after you hit the weights. anyhoo, I think you should be taking in at least 4000-4500 cals a day, if you want to bulk up. not sure on your weight/ht. If you want to try to recomp. just put in 3500.
Count your calories-write them down-and see for yourself-you might be in aw at how much more you can put down.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Try not to skip a dosage even though you don't work out that day, you grow on your time off after you hit the weights. anyhoo, I think you should be taking in at least 4000-4500 cals a day, if you want to bulk up. not sure on your weight/ht. If you want to try to recomp. just put in 3500.
Count your calories-write them down-and see for yourself-you might be in aw at how much more you can put down.
Thanks 4 the imput. stupid question: i've seen this word b4...what is recomp????

how do I count calories when I do not have a label to break it down ? Like for lunch right now... I am having a small can of tuna, 120 cals plus a big homemade bowl of spagetti chickpeas, beans & corn, all blended together. It's delicious but I do not know how many calories, grams of protein, carbs etc?

How is this Epistane stuff working if I am not working out? I thought I was supposed to dose on workout days so it gets used up?

Your Help much appreciated!

lucky

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure their is a website you can go to for all types of food and measurements. If not go to grocery store and figure out servings vs. how much you eat of what types you are dieting with.
are you pulsing or taking the havoc for 4 weeks straight. which is normal protocol. Recomp=body recomposition. decrease bodyfat while increasing lean muscle mass. keeping weight around the same to an increase.

you need to understand that you don't grow while you work out. You grow on your time off. Sleep and food. that's why their is something called overtraining. some are on a 5 day split. or work out 4 days a week. some 3 days a week with more cardio. don't take a week off, by no means. I make sure I workout hard...every muscle each week and get plenty of rest.

jcratty75

Awards
Hey, jcratty! I have read Dr D's pulsing thread...he also recommends to take the full dose all at once before working out! Instead of breaking it up...why is that?

I'm curious...why are U desciding to hit it straight instead of sticking to the pulse?

I've noticed I feel hungrier more often almost 1 hour after meals....are you noticing same? Have you increased calorie consumpton and are you gaining weight cause I am not?
yeah on "on" days i cant seem to get in enough food !!!
i have increased my protein , im doing a cut/recomp to get ready for vacation which is next thursday !!!
I decided to keep on a modified pulse lol i take epi on workout days only .
scale weight hasnt really moved but im only starting week 3 today so we will see what happens im not worried about the scale as much as what the mirror says lol.
i have gotten more defined and vascular which is what i am going for.

I guess Epi is not to much of a mass builder which is a good thing in my opinion.
Strength and Endurance are up and increase every time i am in the gym. cant wait to see what week 3 will bring my goal this week is to get the 90s on incline dumbell !!!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
HOLY SH#$%T, THE SCALE JUST MOVED FOR THE 1ST TIME.

I went from 195 to 199lbs! I'm so excited, I've never hit that weight B4 and because I am lean (except for some abdominal fat due to my age) I assume it's LBM.

I Dosed 50 Mgs today...40 mg preworkout and 10 mg post.

I worked legs today, squats, hack squats, leg press & lying leg curls plus did calves. I also threw in some preacher bench dumbell curls because did not want to leave the gym! Curled 50 lber...no problem!

Working out on this stuff is AWSOME!!!! I'm not sure what made the scale move today....was it the increase from 40 mgs to 50 mgs or because I worked legs and have some growth there! I believe it's because I did legs...they are the largest muscle group and I am 6'1" tall. Most guys hardly work their legs and wear track pants in the gym to hide them...(I believe). I wear shorts like Arnold did to remind me of my weak parts which is definitely legs & calves.

Maybe I'll try 50 mgs one more time on my next dose & see what happens.

What exactly does this E-max/Epistane stuff do inside my body? Anyone know?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Just to help with the mind some. I only weight once a week. Stick to that day and you will see results. I have a log I did, totally unsponsored and just my opinion and results on Havoc(another epi product.) I gained 17lbs dude. I started out 198 and went to 215. after my PCT I was 217. after 1 week off of PCT, I am now back to 215. And I didn't change a lick in my diet. Epi is great with whatever it is stacked with. lean/cut. or mass combo. It can do the trick. good luck, ill be checkin in on the progress.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Today...Sunday, finished 4th week Epistaine/E-max pulse.

Up about 4 lbs but definite recomp...leaned out and look vascular and pumped....had a comment from a friend yesterday...He said he did not know I was such a "muscleman"...(he saw me changing in the changeroom).

Another work collegue at the office asked me if I was doing steroids (as a joke)...I told him it was good ol Muscle Milk!!
and he should try it.

Size is definitley up up up! Just wish could get rid of the fat around my waistline then everything would be just about perfect!! I'm muscular every where except my abdomenal area! I hate doing cardio...I'm hoping building more muscle will burn it off together with Epistaine's anti estrogen qualties.

Lucky!!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks 4 the imput. stupid question: i've seen this word b4...what is recomp????
Neoborn:Recomp as per www.dictionary.com:
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
re·com·pose Audio Help /ˌrikəmˈpoʊz/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ree-kuhm-pohz] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object), -posed, -pos·ing.
1. to compose again; reconstitute; rearrange.

how do I count calories when I do not have a label to break it down ? Like for lunch right now... I am having a small can of tuna, 120 cals plus a big homemade bowl of spagetti chickpeas, beans & corn, all blended together. It's delicious but I do not know how many calories, grams of protein, carbs etc?

Neoborn: You can use the dietracker on this site, fitday.com in combination with dietfacts.com or even sparkpeople.com. These tools will help you. Basically you are going to judge / guestimate and read labels. Working out stuff in 'cups' etc is pretty easy

How is this Epistane stuff working if I am not working out? I thought I was supposed to dose on workout days so it gets used up?

Neoborn:If you are pulsing you only take it on your workout days. That's the premise behind a pulse to slow shutdown.

Your Help much appreciated!

lucky
My replies in blue.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Size is definitley up up up! Just wish could get rid of the fat around my waistline then everything would be just about perfect!! I'm muscular every where except my abdomenal area! I hate doing cardio...I'm hoping building more muscle will burn it off together with Epistaine's anti estrogen qualties.

Neoborn: That midsection blubber will basically come off when calories out > calories in. You need to monitor your diet, up your healthy fats like fish oil / EFA's etc and burn more / eat less than you currently maintaining at. Keep your protein high with moderate carbs and low'ish fat 40/40/20%'s

3500 calories = 1lb fat

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/92762-no-bs-guide.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/86094-diet-time-dial.html?highlight=diet

Lucky!!
Hope that helps.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have a plan for PCT? Yes, I know a pulse should eliminate the need but how do you plan on keeping the gains/leaning out?

I hate cardio too . . . . don't we all? Just do it, it makes a difference. I am lean too, makes me lazy cuz I dont really need to do much cardio since I play soccer. But when I do I get great results. Try incline walking for 30 mins post workout while sipping on BCAAs.

I think I am going to start a pulse soon, I am 39 so close to you. Great log, thanks

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a plan for PCT? Yes, I know a pulse should eliminate the need but how do you plan on keeping the gains/leaning out?

I hate cardio too . . . . don't we all? Just do it, it makes a difference. I am lean too, makes me lazy cuz I dont really need to do much cardio since I play soccer. But when I do I get great results. Try incline walking for 30 mins post workout while sipping on BCAAs.

I think I am going to start a pulse soon, I am 39 so close to you. Great log, thanks
Thanks for the imput. For PCT I am taking Advanced PCT on off days plus taking cycle support also. I assume I must continue taking the Advanced PCT and the cycle support after the pulse!?!?!?!?!?!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Starting 5th week of my Epistain Pulse today. Found a sweet spot at 40 mgs per day. Going to spread out the dosing today instead of taking mostly pre workout...see if any difference.

I'm starting to feel like I have plateaud on this stuff in respect to strength gains, size, etc. Wonder if this is the case??!!

Shoulders today...see what happends. Weight still hanging around 194 to 199 lbs on a very good day. I seem to gain the most weight on leg day I guess because my legs have to most to gain and my Upper body is already very developed!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Spread out the dose or all at once pre-workout?

start of 5th week, dosed 40 mgs spread throughout the day to change things up. I think I felt better and stronger in the gym instead of just dosing 30 mgs pre workout then 10 mg post. Even though was tired going into the gym, once I got started the strength & energy was there once I got started and I am noticing that I dont want to stop or leave the gym...I just want to keep going!!

I am going to continue spreading out the doses for now to make sure it's not the placebo effect.

Wore a dress shirt to work today which I haven't wore in a while. I can feel my shouldders pressing up against the fabric.

My shoulders and arm are definitely much much bigger! Love the power this stuff give me. Keep it coming baby.

Lucky:chick: