Bolt's Secret Neo-Revolution(Sponsored RPM/Neovar Log)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*Disclaimer: If you do not think that strength and muscle mass can be added while losing fat then make sure you don't get offended in my log. With my diet and training on point i expect to revolutionize the way people bulk with this log*

The Neo-Revolution

Vital Stats:
-Height: 5'8"(barely :p )
-Weight: ~173-175lbs
-Diet: Bulking on 3500-3700cals daily depending on body part worked.(~350-400grams Carbs, 250grams Protein, 125grams Fat) *Note carbs will most likely drop by 50ish and up fats to maintain calorie level due to my dining hall really struggling to have lean protein sources lately* Diet will be extremely clean except for one weekend for my birthday.
Training: Still using same split as last log, with different exercise selections. Upon request can put this up for those that would like to see it.

Goals
-Within this log there will be several ways to determine overall success:
1) Gain weight and strength w/ no gain in waist size
2) Gain Strength and maintain weight w/ reduction in waste size
-I will be bulking so i should put on weight, and this stack comes at the right time as strength and weight gain have slowed down. This will hopefully fuel some new strength gains and/or make my body more anabolic and put on weight or help lower my BF% while in a caloric surplus.

I would like to thank Strategicmove for this oppurtunity to test this and for the rest of the AN crew as well. I will be putting up a couple pics and more info soon as this is just the beginning :thumbsup:

Last edited:
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"The Goods"

-RPM, Neovar, P-slin, Poseidon, and Intrabolic.
-Will be dropping anabolic pump during this log and RPM/Neovar are the only new things in this stack i have been using for a couple months.

Initial Observations and Expectations
-This is my first time using either of these products(except some RPM samples), but i have used several different products with certain ingredients they contain.
-First, I look to see how the CEE in Neovar effects me, as the only CEE creatine product i have tried in the past did not do much(Xceed)
-Second, I really am interested in the nutrient partitioning of the corsolic acid in Neovar and how it may compare to other similar products(if all goes well a Neovar/AP/P-slin stack may be in my future)
-I have used Rhodiola Rosea in Activate Xtreme before and noted increased endurance and well being so i will be looking for some mood enhancement out of Neovar.
-RPM is pretty proven as a pre-workout supplement(and the samples worked for me) so i expect it to not diminish in its results over time. The icariin and arginine should produce nice pumps in the gym.
-Looking forward to see the effects of taking RPM daily and how the Chocamine, Naringin, and GSE effect me as i do not have much experience with them in anything else i have taken.
-With this said i feel this will be a great review to help others as i am slightly unsure of what kind of long term effects on overall body comp these will have, due to CEE not working for me in the past and wondering how strong the nutrient partitioning of these together will be.
-I do believe that i shall see nice endurance and strength enhancement due to Rhodiola's effects on ATP and creatine phospate levels as well as some nice strength and pumps from icariin and arginine w/ good energy from RPM.

Week 1 Impressions
-RPM has pretty apparent effects from just 1 dosing. As the week has progressed i have noted some nice improvements in workout aggression, pump, and vascularity. The non-workout doses do not seem to give me much stimulation(only 1 cap so i wasn't expecting any) but it may be asserting cumulative values but i will give it more time to evaluate those effects.
-Neovar has slowly started to effect me. I am noting some more muscle fullness and vascularity outside the gym. This muscle fullness is like that fullness that AP gives me(not as strong of a fullness as AP so far tho..) and it is more of a "heavy" muscle feel than the rock hard feeling that some natty t-boosters give(hope everyone understands that explanation.) The RR is giving some improved sleep and stress management but i believe it should improve more as time goes on. Not noting any real creatine like effects from the CEE in the formulation(i have not responded to CEE in the past and don't respond extremely well to mono as well...)

Week 2 Impressions
-I really like RPM. It gives very strong workout effects. I note increased pump, vascularity, endurance, body heat, and aggression. After two weeks i can confidently say i see these effects very clearly. It also has seemed to have the cumulative effects of helping my strength progressions as well as increase my workload. I have also noted some of the effects seen with popular test-boosters. While the effects on aggression, libido, and other commonly touted effects are not as strong as with many, they are there and i would be willing to say they probably would amplify a test-booster.
-Neovar is still going about the same. Muscle fullness is about the same as i mentioned in the first week. Vascularity is still high but not too much higher than first week. The biggest effect i am seeing from Neovar(which is mainly is trying to accomplish..) is the nutrient partitioning. So far it is doing a good job with the high amount of carbs i am taking in. It is shuttling them in a positive way.
-Overall body comp is going great. Diet has been extremely good and i look leaner and lost a pound from last week. I have increased cals some more in hopes to gain again but at this point i am getting closer to when i will cut(which right now looks like a very small cut given my current leanness). Definite leaning in quads, calves, and shoulders. Wish i had my computer so i could pop up some pics but i can't at the computer lab...

Last edited:
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah man lookin forawrd to it. thisi s your surprise huh

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah man lookin forawrd to it. thisi s your surprise huh
haha yea i didn't start a thread like all you others who now have several pages before it starts :p

but i don't have as many viewers yet due to this decision :sad:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Nice nice. Your going to love the RPM and its cumulative effects man. Subbed.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking forward to this, Bolt! Have fun! :thumbsup:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*Quick Rant: Well, i am really kinda pissed right now. My laptop is malfunctioning and is needing repair. Therefore it will be hard to constantly be online and therefore i will try my best to be on to fill my rep responsibilities as well as update this log...but it will get hard. No excuses though i'll keep this log updated im just mad at my computer :mad: *

Day 1

Workout 1
-Well i took my rpm and Neovar pre-workout and was not expecting TOO much of a difference.
-Workout went great and i had great concentration and energy.
-May have had increased pump but not sure as i always get great pumps...will keep a look out on this. I did have a nice full body pump despite only working legs.
-Strength was up initially on the first workout.
-Great start.

Daily Notes
-Very nice start to this log. Look forward to testing the full abilities of this stack. Good initial feelings on everything and RPM definitely has an initial effect. Look forward to cumulative effects of all this.​

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Interesting!

I like your take on things so far Bolt so I'll be following you throughout this log as well.

Cheers!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like your take on things so far Bolt so I'll be following you throughout this log as well.

Cheers!
Thanks man glad to have you follow!

*Quick Rant AGAIN: Ok so i don't know why but i get ticked a little easier lately. I am normally a very nice person but people have been doing things to really anger me lately. Some dude took my machine while i was supersetting today!! I had my Intrabolic bottle RIGHT on the machine and he still used it!! I was like dude really now...UGH
Second part of my rant...i hate not having a laptop...i never realized how much i used it til now!! I wanted to upload some pics for this log but they are all on my laptop that isn't working ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *

Day 2

Workout 2
-RPM is the real deal. :cool:
-Workout was very nice again today. I had some great strength increases(above what BA is doing for me currently) and it feels great.
-Pump was intense in my back!! I love having a pumped back and when i get one it feels tremendous.
-Some increased vascularity.
-Rack chins=The TRUTH...try them if you haven't before they are great.

Daily Notes
-Everything going great(other than above rants..) and i feel good other than some irritability lately. This is probably due to the end of the year coming and i am cramming to get ready for exams while writing papers in a computer lab!!​

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
RPM should help with the anger you feel about your laptop. I'm interested to see if you get the very noticeable mood boost from the RPM (I sure did.)

Your dead on with the rack chins. I thought I would start off adding weight and boy was I wrong. BW= a killer workout.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RPM should help with the anger you feel about your laptop. I'm interested to see if you get the very noticeable mood boost from the RPM (I sure did.)

Your dead on with the rack chins. I thought I would start off adding weight and boy was I wrong. BW= a killer workout.
Yea man i am looking to see how my mood changes. Between the RPM and the Rhodiola in Neovar i am hoping to seesome nice improvements. The real test will be during exams as i had planned on using Somnidren to offset the stress but we will see how this works now :cool:

Rack chins can hit your ego if done correctly with a slow negative...its great though i do use some DB weight on days i do low rep rack chins...but not much

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, i am really kinda pissed right now..
and here I thought you didn't cuss, shame on you..
lol man. nice pic of the products, good looking log too as usual from you.
I'd rep ya but the damn site still won't let me..
following this one.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and here I thought you didn't cuss, shame on you..
lol man. nice pic of the products, good looking log too as usual from you.
I'd rep ya but the damn site still won't let me..
following this one.
Nice to have you following!

I do not see where i cussed...but ya i haven't cussed in awhile and i am quite proud!! The way the world is sometimes its a surprise i don't cuss a lot...dang

can't wait to hit the weights on friday and my parents might be coming down to see me :woohoo:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glad you're enjoying the RPM - rated it highly. I was actually trying to bulk up when I started P-Slin and PRM - ended up adding 2.5kg and losing 3.5% BF

- I'll be interested to see how the NeoVar goes - Ive only ever used mono.

I believe when you get onto a good range of suppliments you stick to them - USP and Applied Nutriceutical are my staples

look forward to your log mate

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ugh so i finally got back to a computer...here is the last couple days updates...

Day 3

-Off day didn't really do much. Noticing some nice sleep lately which is very nice. Muscle fullness is also coming along great outside of the gym.

Day 4
Workout 3
-RPM's effects on workouts are very nice. I have great strength and endurance and get a very nice pump going as i lift.
-Noting some good mind muscle connection on pretty much any exercise i do.
-Definite increase in body temp throughout the workout and after.
-I had increased vascularity today and noticing some leaning out in the shoulders. All three shoulder heads are becoming defined and when flexed i can begin to see striations in the shoulder...very cool.

Daily Notes
-Had a very stressful week but everything is fine now. Noticing some good muscle fullness and increase in well being. No fat gain to speak of so far with some leaning out in the shoulders and arms. Diet has been on point and everything going great.

Heading to the gym now and will try and update as soon as i get to a computer again...​

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good so far, Bolt. Keep it up, and good luck with your computer! :thumbsup:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Despite the stress, success?

Ugh so i finally got back to a computer...here is the last couple days updates...

Day 3

-Off day didn't really do much. Noticing some nice sleep lately which is very nice. Muscle fullness is also coming along great outside of the gym.

Day 4
Workout 3
-RPM's effects on workouts are very nice. I have great strength and endurance and get a very nice pump going as i lift.
-Noting some good mind muscle connection on pretty much any exercise i do.
-Definite increase in body temp throughout the workout and after.
-I had increased vascularity today and noticing some leaning out in the shoulders. All three shoulder heads are becoming defined and when flexed i can begin to see striations in the shoulder...very cool.

Daily Notes
-Had a very stressful week but everything is fine now. Noticing some good muscle fullness and increase in well being. No fat gain to speak of so far with some leaning out in the shoulders and arms. Diet has been on point and everything going great.

Heading to the gym now and will try and update as soon as i get to a computer again...​
Well despite the stressful week, I would say it appears was a successful week to an extent according to your commentary. Keep it up bud!

Cheers!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well despite the stressful week, I would say it appears was a successful week to an extent according to your commentary. Keep it up bud!

Cheers!

Yea i handled the stress pretty well so i am happy about that. I just gotta buckle down for two more weeks then it will be summer time for me :djparty:

Day 5
Workout 4
-Changed up my workout slightly and it went extremely well. Did my deadlifts, then moved on to leg press. On the leg press i started with 1 plate on each side as warm up and kept adding a plate until i had 5 on each side doing 15-20 reps on each set. Then i decided to just torch my legs by doing as many reps as i could, taking a plate off each side and repping out as many as i could again, then took a plate off each side etc. Felt incredible...except for being so pumped i struggled to walk.
-The workout was incredibly great and i was flying through it with few problems and an incredible pump and endurance.
-Workouts so far have been great and while this one was rather short it was still incredible.
-Ended with some nice cardio on the treadmill.

Daily Notes
-So far the RPM is working nicely and i am starting to see it kick in. Weight is up about a 1lb this week which is very nice. Neovar is having some great effects and i am getting some nice muscle fullness throughout the day and my vascularity is on the rise. Can't wait for this to continue as i am starting to see nice effects which should only get better. I will be heading to lift after this and then hoping to fix my computer....

Last edited:
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good detail and nice progress, Bolt!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Day 6
Workout 5
-Once again i am just kinda going with the flow of how my workout is going. I go in with a set plan and rep/set scheme, yet it is voluntary to change based on how i feel.
-Arm day was incredible. I was very pumped, extremely energized, and insanely vascular.
-Had great strength and did working sets of dips w/a 45+25lbs plates.
-My form on all my exercises was great and did not have to sacrifice it at all while moving some good amounts of weight.
-Only a 45 minute workout due to how fast i flew through everything.

Daily Notes
-Will be posting up week 1 impressions sometime very soon. Everything is going great and will reserve more depth for the week 1 impressions.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm here!!! :D Good luck with this buddy! :drunk:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here!!! :D Good luck with this buddy! :drunk:
Great!! Good to have more ppl following along. Yesterday was an off day so no updates...but there is a week 1 impressions in the second post so check that out. Heading to lift in about 45 min. Looks like my computer won't be fixed now until i get home from school :sad: but i will still be updating from the lab just not posting as much especially with exams coming up :eek:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Days7-9
Workout 6(April 15)
-Had a very productive back workout. Lats were extremely pumped and had a great focus.
-Increased aggression within the gym.
-Weights were up again.
-Vascularity up as well.
-Basically the workout was great in all aspects and i blew through it extremely quick with little rest.

Daily Notes
-Only got to lift yesterday and not today :mad:
-Busy day today so i had to take a day off but yesterday was great.
-Feeling good muscle fullness lately and some increased vascularity as well as the before mentioned increase in quality sleep.
-The only negative is that i am noticing some stomach issues(neovar i believe..) lately but other than that everything is progressing slowly but steadily.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never really get a full pump in my lats the way I do on shoulders or bis or tris. I think i'm going to incorporate pullovers as well into my back workout, and maybe pullups too on top of wide grip pulldowns.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never really get a full pump in my lats the way I do on shoulders or bis or tris. I think i'm going to incorporate pullovers as well into my back workout, and maybe pullups too on top of wide grip pulldowns.
run yourself a pull-up/pullover superset routine for awhile, couple of weeks.
drop the pulldowns. do the pullovers on a decline. extend all the way down on your pull-ups.
incorporate some chins as well.
if that don't pump 'em up... issues my man!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
run yourself a pull-up/pullover superset routine for awhile, couple of weeks.
drop the pulldowns. do the pullovers on a decline. extend all the way down on your pull-ups.
incorporate some chins as well.
if that don't pump 'em up... issues my man!
Dang i was gonna say something like that. I am LOVING rack chins and they help give a great lat contraction.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dang i was gonna say something like that. I am LOVING rack chins and they help give a great lat contraction.
yep, rack chins are good stuff.
how 'bout a rack pull/regular chin superset?
oooh, sounds brutal, might have to give that one a try!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Day 10
Workout 7
-Since i missed yesterday's leg workout i just did a mix of legs and chest today.
-I did a ton of supersets and had great energy and an insane pump going throughout my entire body.
-Felt really good even though i randomly threw this workout together!

Daily Notes
-I am slightly leaning out.
-Still getting some stomach discomfort...
-I have had some great workout aggression on the RPM, more than i expected. Also have had some anger spurts lately, but that could be stress as it is out of character for me(nothing too extreme though) Also could be there are some things really annoying me lately and i definitely need to get home...
-Diet is still pretty much perfect. Tons of clean food.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good stuff man.
yeah that chest/leg superset split is a pretty good total body w/o, haven't done one of those in awhile. definitely fires up the metabolism.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Day 11

-Off day
-Nothing really to report...allergies are KILLING me....

Day 12
Workout 8
-Had a very nice arm workout.
-Kept it high rep and on lots of machines, which i will be doing these next two weeks for most workouts to kind of switch things up.
-Had an incredible pump and some nice vascularity.
-Was pretty tired from going out the night before but RPM kicked me into gear. It definitely gives an intensity within the gym.

Daily Notes
-Still looking leaner that several weeks ago which is great.
-Stomach discomfort is going down.
-Great sleep.
-Muscle fullness still up.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to hear you are feeling better!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Neovar a fantastic supp? Good log man, keep up the good work!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good to hear your feeling better. i may not be commenting , but i sure am following! keep it up HAUS

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Positive!

Day 11

-Off day
-Nothing really to report...allergies are KILLING me....

Day 12
Workout 8
-Had a very nice arm workout.
-Kept it high rep and on lots of machines, which i will be doing these next two weeks for most workouts to kind of switch things up.
-Had an incredible pump and some nice vascularity.
-Was pretty tired from going out the night before but RPM kicked me into gear. It definitely gives an intensity within the gym.

Daily Notes
-Still looking leaner that several weeks ago which is great.
-Stomach discomfort is going down.
-Great sleep.
-Muscle fullness still up.
Glad to hear everything is going in a positive direction for ya bud. Keep it up!:thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Hey if the draft on Saturday doesn't make you feel better nothing will!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the comments guys...i am sorry i haven't been able to update the past couple days...there was a t-pain concert here on friday so i had a bunch of friends here so it was hard to get to a computer lab...but i still made it to the gym! Updates coming within the hour...

and i cant wait for the draft :aargh:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Day 13

Workout 9
-This leg workout was very fulfilling.
-Mainly focused on quads and they got blasted. Noticed some great endurance on cranking out 50+(idk lost count so in between 50-60) reps at 135lbs for my final set. Doing this with no pauses until about rep 40 i was BURNING.
-Torched my wheels then proceeded to do some cardio. I am noticing some very nice increases in cardio on this stack lately.

Day 14
Workout 10
-Changed up my back workout slightly. High reps on all exercises and did some different tempos to really change things up.
-Had great pump once again and some really nice endurance.
-Very full feeling throughout workout with nice vascularity.
-Felt fresh even after the workout.

Daily Notes
-I will reserve my notes til my week two update hopefully tomorrow.
-Busy weekend so it was hard to get to the computer..and i may be battling a cold but its not serious.
-Tomorrow is an off day and my b-day(not really big deal to me and i got a test tomorrow anyways :eek: )

Edit:updated week two observations

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Day 15

Daily Notes
-Off day
-Was my birthday so i did not really do much other than hang out and chill. Overall just a chill day.

Day 16
Workout 11
-I think the perfect dosing for RPM for me is 4 pills about 45 minutes pre-workout. Great pump, strength, and aggression from RPM. So far the effects have just kept building and has not peaked or plateaued so far.
-I have been doing high reps during this log but am still impressed by the strength increases that are popping up even though i am not focusing on it.
-Had a great chest workout...still have not had a bad workout on this stack. :cool:

Daily Notes
-I am looking extremely full lately. Vascularity is pretty insane in my forearms all day long.
-School is getting pretty stressful and lots of studying...lifting time is cut down to 45minutes max due to time constraints. Therefore i am supersetting alot and not noticing any strength drops despite practically no rest during my workouts.
-Diet will be looser til May 1 when i finish my last exam bc i don't have the time to be focusing real hard on it with all this studying(with that said my diet will not be bad just not counting cals)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im assuming its your b-day? have a good one!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Happy birthday man and good luck on all the finals and everything else.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks for the B-day comments guys. It was on tuesday but i didn't really do much. Tomorrow will be more of the day i will be doing stuff as i plan to be chilling with some ppl watching the draft :cool:

Day 17

Daily Notes
-I will be lifting a little later today if i get some time. I have an exam tomorrow at 8 in the morning so idk but i will try and squeeze it in.
-I am feeling pretty confident and in good spirits lately. So i have noticed some mood elevation.
-I am noting some size in arms and chest and legs seem slightly more defined(tear drop more visible) lately.
-No more stomach issues on the Neovar

Edit: (updated workout notes)

Workout 12
-Had another great workout. I really can't say enough how i have yet to have a subpar workout during this log. Even during all these stressful days of studying and getting everything ready to go home i can hit the gym and bust out a very nice lift.
-Pumps and vascularity are very nice and i am getting great fullness still.
-Reps continue to increase, but i am not jumping up in weight necessarily.
-Still noting a very nice increase in cardio endurance

Last edited:
jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Isn't Neovar a fantastic supp? Good log man, keep up the good work!
It seems like anything Appl.Nutr. (or USPLabs) put out is quality - Im hoping they'll get NeoVar down here in Australia shortly - Im keen to give it a whirl

Good log Bolt:drunk:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy belated B-day Bolt! :D

Nice work on the log brother.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 15

Daily Notes
-Off day
-Was my birthday so i did not really do much other than hang out and chill. Overall just a chill day.
Missed this completely. Happy birthday in arrears! :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Days 18 and 19

Daily Notes
-Did not get a chance to workout this weekend. Friend came up from his school to chill and watch the draft on saturday. Sunday was spent reading a huge amount of poetry to prepare for an english final i just took.
-No stomach discomfort from neovar at all anymore so thats a positive.
-Carbs are being used effectively even with the lack of overall design to diet last several days.
-Really enjoying logging these two products and will be throwing up a final review around this time next week.
-Still no increase in waist measurement and will be check for increases in other places on day of final review. Will try and workout today(day 20) pretty soon and try and get back and update.

thanks for following and for the bday comments guys. Sorry i couldn't be more in depth and consistent but this computer issue is really getting tough(especially with not having a computer for school work)​

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sup bolt. still here man. mine is finally up and going! woo wooo. hit those weights up son. im hoping to see some size increases like you are. keep it up broski :clap2: