Getting Cut With MMv2- HMAN'S FIRST LOG

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47042
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Getting Cut With MMv2- HMAN'S FIRST LOG


    Alright guys hear we go!!!!!
    First of all I would like to thank the guys at Legal Gear for choosing me to be a tester! My goals for this cycle is to test the product and get lean as possible before my next bulk. I am currently carb cycling. My diet is on point and very clean. I will be doing a workout schedule like so:

    Mon- chest, tris

    Tues-legs

    Thurs- shoulders

    Fri- back, bis

    I will be doing cardio after most workouts and also 45-60 minutes on most off days.
    Right now my stats are:
    5'9
    178-180
    bf % around 12-13(all in lower abs)

    Goals: I would like to turn most of my fat into muscle and stay about the same weight, then its off to bulking



    SO LETS GET THIS BISNITCH GOING



    DAY1(yesterday): I took 1 pill in the morning and 2 preworkout. Had a great back workout. It felt like I was already feeling something from it but could be placebo. Ifelt very hard and vascular.(no homo lol)

    DAY2: No workout today. Took all 3 pills spaced out evenly. Cardio at night 40mins.
    Song of the day(stole that from Trip) Pantera- walk

  2. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yeah my lower abs suck too. good luck bro.
  3. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47042
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Took first dose this morning and I am going to class then the gym when I get done. A question for a lg rep should I take 1morning and 2 preworkout or 1morning 1 pre and 1 later?
    •   
       

  4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    going to do before + aft pics?
  5. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47042
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    going to do before + aft pics?
    If I can get a camera I will. I have one on my phone but it sucks so we will see.
  6. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47042
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Alright folks I am feeling it. It might be in my head but I sure felt strong as hell today.I was pumping away at the weights. The pumps and vascularity seemed improved as well. I got some looks at the gym to and heard some girls talking about me behind me They thought my ipod was all the way up. I think after a week I am going to have to jump my doses up to 4 a day. I can feel already that would be the sweet spot for me. i am going to do some cardio tonight as well. I do notice that i have a drive to workout more in the past 2 days and It seems likke I can go forever.
  7. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Took first dose this morning and I am going to class then the gym when I get done. A question for a lg rep should I take 1morning and 2 preworkout or 1morning 1 pre and 1 later?
    I think you're better off taking the 2 caps prior to your workout. This is a new-age androstane that actually converts in 2 steps to stanolone. It is a pre-workout DHT bomb!! Even if you go up to 4 caps per day, on workout day, I'd pop 3 caps prior to your workout and take the other 1 cap earlier. On non-training days I would space out all caps 1 at a time to try and maintain constant blood levels on your off days. This is MY opinion. LG can chime in if their opinion differs. I'm subbed all the way on this ride. The best of luck to you hman85!! Kick some arse mate!! THE THUNDERGOD
  8. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47042
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Great cardio session tonight for 2 reasons. 1st I did not want to stop, 2nd The hottest 3 girls were running in front of me and the view was beautiful
    Tg I think I will try 2 pills preworkout tomorrow. How long would you say a hour before?
  9. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47042
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    About to head to the gym I took 2mmv2 about a hour ago so we will see how this works out. I am doing some legs and will update when i get back.
  10. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    About to head to the gym I took 2mmv2 about a hour ago so we will see how this works out. I am doing some legs and will update when i get back.
    Sorry I didn't get back to you before your workout. How many caps per day are you taking right now? I take 6 caps a day, so I take 3 of those pre-workout and space the other 3 out during the rest of the day to try and maintain constant blood levels of the compound. But you took it at the best time anyway. 1 hour prior to working out seems best to me. It is a fast-acting, rapid-release formula, so 1 hour should be perfect. When I used the TST as pre-workout fire-power, I took it 2 hours pre-workout. It seemed to take longer to kick in for some reason. But the MMV2 hits fast and hard. I can't wait to see your update when you get back from your workout. Tomorrow I blast chest and triceps. Drop by my thread and see how the battle went!!
  11. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yea on non-workout days space the doses evenly out so blood levels stay constant and then dose 2-3 caps preworkout on days you do workout depending on how many you are taking.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  12. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47042
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yea on non-workout days space the doses evenly out so blood levels stay constant and then dose 2-3 caps preworkout on days you do workout depending on how many you are taking.
    Sounds good I think I am going to jump up to 4 pills a day.I also talked to my neighbor and they never got the receptor in the mail.
  13. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3262
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    30.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    hman. noticed you're not doing biceps? anyways, best of luck to you on your cycle - will be watching.
  14. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47042
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    hman. noticed you're not doing biceps? anyways, best of luck to you on your cycle - will be watching.
    Sorry changed it. I work them with back.
  15. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47042
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 4 - First of all I saw the hottest ***** at my gym today I mean DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! No joke she looked alot like Jamie eason same haircut body type and size. All I can say is Holy Sh1t:chick:

    On another note today was the worst workout I have had in a long time. Not sure what it was exactly but it sucked. It could be a combination of having sex twice today before I worked out today or maybe it was that i didn't eat alot of food today . What ever it was I hope it goes away. I did legs and i hate legs so that probably had something to do with it. I weighed myself today and I was down a pound from yesterday.I have dropped my cals quite a bit, b/c I was taking the leviathan reloaded and wasn't really losing any weight and now I dropped cals again and I am losing but my stomach fat seems to be the same size . There really isn't much there anyway but it is starting to piss me off. Idon't feel like I am losing any muscle size though so that is good. Maybe i just have more fat than i think.Question comments and ideas are always welcome.


    Song of the day-for whom the bell tolls Metallica
  16. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Day 4 - First of all I saw the hottest ***** at my gym today I mean DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! No joke she looked alot like Jamie eason same haircut body type and size. All I can say is Holy Sh1t:chick:

    On another note today was the worst workout I have had in a long time. Not sure what it was exactly but it sucked. It could be a combination of having sex twice today before I worked out today or maybe it was that i didn't eat alot of food today . What ever it was I hope it goes away. I did legs and i hate legs so that probably had something to do with it. I weighed myself today and I was down a pound from yesterday.I have dropped my cals quite a bit, b/c I was taking the leviathan reloaded and wasn't really losing any weight and now I dropped cals again and I am losing but my stomach fat seems to be the same size . There really isn't much there anyway but it is starting to piss me off. Idon't feel like I am losing any muscle size though so that is good. Maybe i just have more fat than i think.Question comments and ideas are always welcome.


    Song of the day-for whom the bell tolls Metallica
    First of all, I'm not going to say, "poor hman85, just didn't feel it today" or any of that crap. Get mad. I mean get boiling mad. Tell yourself you've waited impatiently to get this stuff, and now you're gonna workout like a mutant monster!! Channel the anger of a so-so workout, and let it explode next time. I'm sure if we testers are doing our part (training hard, eating and sleeping right) this MMV2 will deliver on its end. Let's freaking rock buddy!!!
  17. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47042
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    First of all, I'm not going to say, "poor hman85, just didn't feel it today" or any of that crap. Get mad. I mean get boiling mad. Tell yourself you've waited impatiently to get this stuff, and now you're gonna workout like a mutant monster!! Channel the anger of a so-so workout, and let it explode next time. I'm sure if we testers are doing our part (training hard, eating and sleeping right) this MMV2 will deliver on its end. Let's freaking rock buddy!!!
    You are quite the inspiration TG, thats why I like you
    I don't know what was going on today though it was just not there. But on Thurs my shoulders are getting destroyed
    And you have my word on that TG!!!!!!!!
  18. New Member
    snookl187's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    276
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    70.63%

    checkin in, have fun with this!
  19. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47042
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snookl187 View Post
    checkin in, have fun with this!

    Don't be afraid to discuss openly. My log is for learning and teaching!
  20. Senior Member
    bassgod272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,381
    Rep Power
    1282
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Day 4 - First of all I saw the hottest ***** at my gym today I mean DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! No joke she looked alot like Jamie eason same haircut body type and size. All I can say is Holy Sh1t:chick:

    On another note today was the worst workout I have had in a long time. Not sure what it was exactly but it sucked. It could be a combination of having sex twice today before I worked out today or maybe it was that i didn't eat alot of food today . What ever it was I hope it goes away. I did legs and i hate legs so that probably had something to do with it. I weighed myself today and I was down a pound from yesterday.I have dropped my cals quite a bit, b/c I was taking the leviathan reloaded and wasn't really losing any weight and now I dropped cals again and I am losing but my stomach fat seems to be the same size . There really isn't much there anyway but it is starting to piss me off. Idon't feel like I am losing any muscle size though so that is good. Maybe i just have more fat than i think.Question comments and ideas are always welcome.


    Song of the day-for whom the bell tolls Metallica
    Sizzubbed bro! So far your songs of the day are bada$s. As for the cals, you can't lower them too much or you'll be come weaker, which will lead to a poor session. If you only have a small pouch on your lower abs and are really at that low bf%, i'd get some napalm. It's superb for localized fat burning. Add that to your cardio and low cals, and you'll be shredded in no time. Also, you could do some more lower ab work. That'll help too. Keep up the good work bro and maintain a "im fkucking hardcore!" attitude. That ALWAYS helps me to achieve ANY goal I have.
  21. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Alright folks I am feeling it. It might be in my head but I sure felt strong as hell today.I was pumping away at the weights. The pumps and vascularity seemed improved as well. I got some looks at the gym to and heard some girls talking about me behind me They thought my ipod was all the way up. I think after a week I am going to have to jump my doses up to 4 a day. I can feel already that would be the sweet spot for me. i am going to do some cardio tonight as well. I do notice that i have a drive to workout more in the past 2 days and It seems likke I can go forever.
    Im confused here Hman....

    First thing you state is that you felt strong as hell today, you even acknowledge the fact that its crazy your feeling it this strong this fast...... and then you end the post with saying you want to bump the dose above rec????

    Anabolics dosing rule of thumb number 1:

    Always take the least effective dose, in other words, less is more.



    You havnt even given the compound a real chance at the max rec dosage for a general user (please dont use TG as a reference, the guy is A) 265lbs and B)an androgen fiend *much luv TG*) for more then a couple days, already seeing great effects and discussing bumping the dosage. IMO this is just a waste and you may be getting a lil over zealous here.

    JMO but stick it out at your current dose and Im sure youll be happier being able to run the bottle longer with just as good effects as one more cap that will add up to like a whole week shorter of your cycle.
  22. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Day 4 - First of all I saw the hottest ***** at my gym today I mean DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! No joke she looked alot like Jamie eason same haircut body type and size. All I can say is Holy Sh1t:chick:
    I wanna work out at YOUR gym !! That's what I need right there, few things make ya push yourself harder than when you got a blonde 'DD' bombshell five feet away

    Sub'd .. Good luck to ya !!
  23. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Im confused here Hman....

    First thing you state is that you felt strong as hell today, you even acknowledge the fact that its crazy your feeling it this strong this fast...... and then you end the post with saying you want to bump the dose above rec????

    Anabolics dosing rule of thumb number 1:

    Always take the least effective dose, in other words, less is more.
    Wise word, man, I second that opinion !
  24. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3262
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    30.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    subbed. i used to do back with bi's, but i couldn't do as much weight with curls after a good back workout. anyways, will be checking up on you - we're the same height, same weight, i'm stuck at 9.5-10% bf. hope this works for you, so i can buy some
  25. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    subbed. i used to do back with bi's, but i couldn't do as much weight with curls after a good back workout. anyways, will be checking up on you - we're the same height, same weight, i'm stuck at 9.5-10% bf. hope this works for you, so i can buy some
    thats the way I used to do it too.... then I just changed it up and realized it benifited both body parts more!!!

    I hit my bis first good heavy and hard, then I hit back. Sure I cant use as much weight for back then BUT its technically nmore weight being used by my back muscles cause my bis are shot by that point, My arms are just basically meat hooks to pull the bar down or back and I can feel the weight focused much more on my back, I have developed my back considerably more by doing this. Thanks to Norwegian for this cause he told me bout pre-exhausting delts before compound shoulder exercises (which have also lead to some sick delvelopment in the last couple months as well) and I figured Id just apply this to back and bis as well, works GREAT>
  26. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3262
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    30.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    thats the way I used to do it too.... then I just changed it up and realized it benifited both body parts more!!!

    I hit my bis first good heavy and hard, then I hit back. Sure I cant use as much weight for back then BUT its technically nmore weight being used by my back muscles cause my bis are shot by that point, My arms are just basically meat hooks to pull the bar down or back and I can feel the weight focused much more on my back, I have developed my back considerably more by doing this. Thanks to Norwegian for this cause he told me bout pre-exhausting delts before compound shoulder exercises (which have also lead to some sick delvelopment in the last couple months as well) and I figured Id just apply this to back and bis as well, works GREAT>
    hrm.. maybe i'll give that a shot today poopypants. what happened to your grimace avatar?
  27. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47042
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Im confused here Hman....

    First thing you state is that you felt strong as hell today, you even acknowledge the fact that its crazy your feeling it this strong this fast...... and then you end the post with saying you want to bump the dose above rec????

    Anabolics dosing rule of thumb number 1:

    Always take the least effective dose, in other words, less is more.



    You havnt even given the compound a real chance at the max rec dosage for a general user (please dont use TG as a reference, the guy is A) 265lbs and B)an androgen fiend *much luv TG*) for more then a couple days, already seeing great effects and discussing bumping the dosage. IMO this is just a waste and you may be getting a lil over zealous here.

    JMO but stick it out at your current dose and Im sure youll be happier being able to run the bottle longer with just as good effects as one more cap that will add up to like a whole week shorter of your cycle.
    Yesterday wasn't my good day it was the day before. I do hear what your saying though I think I was just alittle over zealous. The main reason for 4 was to be able to take 2 preworkout and then take one later at night to keep my blood levels constant. I dropped it back down to 3 a day and will keep it there unless the effects seem to go away.Thanks for stopping by and putting in your thoughts
  28. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47042
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    I wanna work out at YOUR gym !! That's what I need right there, few things make ya push yourself harder than when you got a blonde 'DD' bombshell five feet away

    Sub'd .. Good luck to ya !!
    Yeah man I was amazed how close she looked to Jamie. WOW Thanks for stopping by!
  29. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47042
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    thats the way I used to do it too.... then I just changed it up and realized it benifited both body parts more!!!

    I hit my bis first good heavy and hard, then I hit back. Sure I cant use as much weight for back then BUT its technically nmore weight being used by my back muscles cause my bis are shot by that point, My arms are just basically meat hooks to pull the bar down or back and I can feel the weight focused much more on my back, I have developed my back considerably more by doing this. Thanks to Norwegian for this cause he told me bout pre-exhausting delts before compound shoulder exercises (which have also lead to some sick delvelopment in the last couple months as well) and I figured Id just apply this to back and bis as well, works GREAT>
    Good Idea Thanks Poops and Norwegian! I am goin to do it this way next time around.The only problem is I would think that would make me alot more tired when doing deads? What do you guys think?
  30. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47042
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    No workouy to day but will hit up some cardio later if studying allows. SCHOOL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girl of the day check it out. Not sure how to just put pics on here someone help me out on that!!!!!!!!!!
  31. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Yesterday wasn't my good day it was the day before. I do hear what your saying though I think I was just alittle over zealous. The main reason for 4 was to be able to take 2 preworkout and then take one later at night to keep my blood levels constant. I dropped it back down to 3 a day and will keep it there unless the effects seem to go away.Thanks for stopping by and putting in your thoughts
    hman85--In my opinion, even though you go down and stay at 3 caps per day, you should still take at least 2 caps pre-workout on your workout days. Maybe even take all 3!!! On non-training days take the 3 spaced out during the day. Either way, I think you'll enjoy!!
  32. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47042
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    hman85--In my opinion, even though you go down and stay at 3 caps per day, you should still take at least 2 caps pre-workout on your workout days. Maybe even take all 3!!! On non-training days take the 3 spaced out during the day. Either way, I think you'll enjoy!!
    I just would like to keep the hormones in my body while cutting to hold onto muscle.Thats my main reason.
  33. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    I just would like to keep the hormones in my body while cutting to hold onto muscle.Thats my main reason.
    I've still got the feeling that this will probably wind up as a pre-workout drug more than any other application. It's gonna fall in line with TST, M-5AA, Mestanolone, and Methyl-DHT. I personally love it so far!! Take it anyway you want to hman. It's definately your choice. Either way, I believe it is going to be very effective!! THE THUNDERGOD
  34. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47042
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I've still got the feeling that this will probably wind up as a pre-workout drug more than any other application. It's gonna fall in line with TST, M-5AA, Mestanolone, and Methyl-DHT. I personally love it so far!! Take it anyway you want to hman. It's definately your choice. Either way, I believe it is going to be very effective!! THE THUNDERGOD
    Yeah I am going to play around with it and see what "feels" best
    I think this **** will be great preworkout with my upcoming pplex cycle.
  35. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    hrm.. maybe i'll give that a shot today poopypants. what happened to your grimace avatar?
    I believe your confusin my avatar with prld2gr8ns... I havnt ever used the grimster.
  36. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I've still got the feeling that this will probably wind up as a pre-workout drug more than any other application. It's gonna fall in line with TST, M-5AA, Mestanolone, and Methyl-DHT. I personally love it so far!! Take it anyway you want to hman. It's definately your choice. Either way, I believe it is going to be very effective!! THE THUNDERGOD
    In all honesty TST is plenty good enough as a straight run compound and can add some serious mass at the right dose, it has only just recently been exploited preworkout by a very small circle of guys on here.... I dont htink it can be lumped in with the others in the least.... The rest are def pure androgens and can be taken preworkout only without losing any effect or gaining any from doisng constantly... tst's effects changes when dosed differently.
  37. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    TST can't really be lumped in with anything, since nobody knows what it is
  38. Senior Member
    bassgod272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,381
    Rep Power
    1282
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    In all honesty TST is plenty good enough as a straight run compound and can add some serious mass at the right dose, it has only just recently been exploited preworkout by a very small circle of guys on here.... I dont htink it can be lumped in with the others in the least.... The rest are def pure androgens and can be taken preworkout only without losing any effect or gaining any from doisng constantly... tst's effects changes when dosed differently.
    What doses are you speaking of bro? Like 24mg? Or less than 12? 12 is my "sweet spot" for pre-wo aggression/focus/strength. The acne I had on it was severe though. I wasn't aware that it was much of a mass builder. Thanks in advance.
  39. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    What doses are you speaking of bro? Like 24mg? Or less than 12? 12 is my "sweet spot" for pre-wo aggression/focus/strength. The acne I had on it was severe though. I wasn't aware that it was much of a mass builder. Thanks in advance.
    Acne was the worst side for me as well but I ran a constant 10mg dose, 4mg morn 2mg aft and 4mg preworkout, it was great for strength still and added some decent LEAN mass, bout 8-10lbs (8lbs on the scale but I was getting leaner at the same time)
  40. Senior Member
    bassgod272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,381
    Rep Power
    1282
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Acne was the worst side for me as well but I ran a constant 10mg dose, 4mg morn 2mg aft and 4mg preworkout, it was great for strength still and added some decent LEAN mass, bout 8-10lbs (8lbs on the scale but I was getting leaner at the same time)
    Hm, those are some good results for sure. I have 2 bottles that aren't quite full, so I MAY use this again. I was pulsing it on workout days during my current P-Plex/DS Superdrol bridge. Maybe the acne was worse because of the phera and tst combined. Regardless, I chose to drop the tst and may add it back into the mix to see if it helps with the lethargy from SD. Almost to a T, I got wood 3 hours after I took the tst. My libido was also higher on workout days. This makes me think it really may be some sort of OTC test replacement. I really have no idea though. I'm just speculating, lol. Sorry hman, not trying to hijack! Keep up the good work broski
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 292
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 01:41 PM
  2. Hman's cutting up!
    By hman85 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 07:13 PM
  3. My PCT following M1-D and MMv2
    By gymrat8807 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 02:14 PM
  4. Hman's Epic Epi Adventure
    By hman85 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 381
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 02:57 PM
  5. MMv2/M1d
    By AZMIDLYF in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 02:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in