first time logging

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
well i guess its about time i get my cherry popped, and no place better to do it than on AM!! well heres my stack i'll be logging http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=20686&stc=1&d=1206662337
the stack.jpg
I guess i'll start with my stats: 6'2" 202lbs. Estimated body fat % is around 18-20% (just a guess)
My goals are to loose around 10-15 lbs. of body fat while maintaining as much muscle as possible.
Diet: 2,000-3,000 cals daily. No carbs after 7:00pm.
Examples of the meals i will be taking in:
Meal 1: 1 cup of oatmeal
1 banana
2 eggs w/ 2 egg starts
1 scoop of whey w/ 8 oz. fat free milk
Meal 2: 1 can tuna
1 cup broccoli
1 cup brussels sprouts
8 oz. milk
Meal 3: 3 Lightly breaded chicken tenders
1 can of corn
1 apple

Dosing Protocol:
Wake up: 2 DCP + 2 Levi-R
15 min: 500 mg. Yellow Gold
15 min: Meal w/ Multi+Fish oil+CLA
1-1/2-2 hours later: 1 scoop Purple Wrath + 1-2 scoop Ragnarok
20-30 min: Work out 45-60min(more w/ cardio)
Immediately after: 1-1/2 scoops of whey w/ 8 oz. Fat Free Milk
45-60 min later: 1 scoop of whey w/ 8 oz. Milk+ Apply Napalm
1-1/2- 2hours later: 2 DCP + Levi-R
15 min later: 500mg Yellow Gold
15 min later: Meal w/ CLA + Fish oil
1-1/2-2 hours later: 1 scoop whey w/ 8 oz. milk
1-1/2 hours later: DCP
15 min later: 500 mg. Yellow Gold
15 min later: Meal w/ CLA + Fish oil + Multi
Immediately before bed: 1 scoop casein w/ 8 oz. milk
Well thats where I'm at with this right now, if anyone sees a problem w/ this protocol please let me know. I used this protocol today, and I felt great. I ripped through my work out no problem.
Heres some pics i took today: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=20687&stc=1&d=1206664074
the stack 005.jpghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=20688&stc=1&d=1206664101
the stack 006.jpghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=20689&stc=1&d=1206664120
the stack 009.jpg

Attachments

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
NO1? how i thought there would be a few subbs

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
I'll follow along man, good luck with it. Feel free to send me some levi/dcp next time you order that's a sick bunch of stuff ya got there.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I'll follow along man, good luck with it. Feel free to send me some levi/dcp next time you order that's a sick bunch of stuff ya got there.
lol, alright but that may be a while away. i think i bought enough to last me the whole summer.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
well i didn't w/o today, but i'm lovin this feeling. i'm upbeat, energetic!! i worked my biceps/abs yesterday and it was hard for me to stop, i just wanted to keep going! i'll update tomorrow after my w/o.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good luck bro. that def is quite a bit of supps you have. i expect to see some good results. push it hard, eat right, and get swole brotha

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i don't want to start a new thread so ill just do it here. I tried my melatonin last night, i started with 3g and that didn't do anything for me. so i took another 3g and took 1g of phenibut and within 30 min i was out like a light. it was great, the only thing is i ended up waking up a few hours later and had to take another 3g to go back to sleep. all in all i liked these for sleep and would recommend them to other people who cant sleep.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i don't want to start a new thread so ill just do it here. I tried my melatonin last night, i started with 3g and that didn't do anything for me. so i took another 3g and took 1g of phenibut and within 30 min i was out like a light. it was great, the only thing is i ended up waking up a few hours later and had to take another 3g to go back to sleep. all in all i liked these for sleep and would recommend them to other people who cant sleep.

With melatonin a lower dose will be more effective....

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
rpen22 i was wondering should i be using napalm once a day or would twice?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rpen22 i was wondering should i be using napalm once a day or would twice?
Twice a day. Start with 1 pump, 2 times per day and gradually move up to 3 pumps, 2 times per day after assessing the effects at the lower dose first. It's best to apply it to clean, dry skin after a shower or after washing the area. Also, try to apply it a good amount of time away from any activities which could sweat/wash the Napalm off(eg. workouts/cardio).

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
thanks man you answered one of my other questions there

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
sorry but i have one more question rpen22, whats with the stuff clumping when i am rubbing it in? am i rubbing it to much?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry but i have one more question rpen22, whats with the stuff clumping when i am rubbing it in? am i rubbing it to much?
Yeah, it's usually either that or you didn't wash the area in between applications. You don't have to rub it in too much; just make sure to get it on the desired areas and then let it dry for a bit.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
well im about to take my pre w/o supps and im going to work my shoulders/back, and possibly i might make this a light day for my arms also. i wasn't able to w/o yesterday because i took took much phenibut powder on friday night and i woke up around 1-1:30pm and i felt like crap the rest of the day. i hope i learned my lesson with dosing that stuff

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
well i worked my legs and lower abs/ lower back+cardio. im going to weigh myself on thursday so i'll try and keep this updated as much as i can. sorry this has been such a vague log so far.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
well im not sure if anyone is even following along still, but i weighed myself for fun today and i weigh 195-196lbs. and when i started less than a week ago i weighed 202lbs. so i am very happy with the way things are going so far. i will be working my chest/upper abs maybe lower also along with some cardio today.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice work with the weight loss so far. One thing though, I'm not sure if it's necessary to dose Yellow Gold prior to meals where the main carb sources are veggies like in your second meal. That's something you may want to look into by asking a USP rep like Mulletsoldier.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
for the last few days ive been eating oatmeal w/ 1 banana + eggs for breakfast, so i think carb shuttling would be useful w/ this meal also. thanks for the advice though. if i do eat a meal with low or no carbs i won't bother with yg.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hey Tim if you shaved you'd look much more defined!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
$hit i tried to insert a video, ive been getting all pumped to this song i wanted you guys to hear and see this video some guy made for it. nevermind i guess

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
tomorrow i think im just gonna do biceps and abs w/ cardio, it depends on how i feel tomorrow though. my triceps are still a little sore so im gonna give them another day or two.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Nice work with the weight loss so far. One thing though, I'm not sure if it's necessary to dose Yellow Gold prior to meals where the main carb sources are veggies like in your second meal. That's something you may want to look into by asking a USP rep like Mulletsoldier.
hey im sorry man i misread what you were trying to say yesterday. i'll look into what you were saying.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i have a question. would it be a bad idea to mix some wms w/ ragnarok?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
well i just took the rag w/ 2 scoops of wms. my abs are sore so im just gonna work my biceps today.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
im just gonna do some cardio 2morrow, i have a busy day and im not sure if i can fit a full w/o in.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
well i managed to fit an ab w/o in yesterday. today i hit up my triceps really hard, and i also did cardio.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i generally will have days where i work individual muscle groups(ie. biceps,forearms,) and i have light days where i'll work both biceps/triceps together. and i also try to hit abs the same way. but it changes often. im sorta playing it by ear

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i have a question, its a stupid question but still something i need to ask. ok, im going out tonight and im probably going to drink. how bad would this effect my cut? im not going to be eating any fatty food, but im just worried about the alcohol.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i know alcohol promotes fat storage and lowers testosterone and raises estrogen thats why im worried. so would one night of drinking hurt my progress very much, or at all?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i know alcohol promotes fat storage and lowers testosterone and raises estrogen thats why im worried. so would one night of drinking hurt my progress very much, or at all?
It's hard to say. Remember that alcohol has a good amount of calories itself, aside from the stuff added to it. I hardly think one night will do too much damage, though.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
alright thanks man, by the way im gonna be drinking vodka and i remember reading a 750ml or 1.75l has around 230 cals for the whole bottle i don't remember which size it was but anyways im not going to be drinking 750ml of vodka. well thanks again im outa here now.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
well i was out of commission all day yesterday which sucked a$$, but i feel better today and i just worked my shoulders and im about to go do some cardio.