MentalTwitchs-Not now chief, im in the f***in' zone with ANs Neovar & RPM

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well i was 1 of 4 selected. No i havent recieved my stuff yet, just waiting and bored right now so starting it up.
1. Id have to say mine will be the most entertaining, why...MentalTwitch. Nuff said. hhaha
2. Im all business on this shyt, pics up sun.
3. This is all from my other log i was prepping for a run but for the most part applies....

~180lbs/ BF% unknown.
5'10"
Measurements to come...
Main Lifts ::: Dead- 405x2/ Squat-315x2/ Bench 265x2-3
Lifting 3 years fairly serious for the most part.
Started at 155lbs and not at the 180lbs. Never played sports past 7th grade and it was intermural basketball and baseball.

Lifting Style - Bodybuilding and some for athleticism.
Mainly - Slow negatives,-This will change. Nothing more than 10 reps unless a warmup. - This will change to 8-10 reps at a moderate weight.

Oh yea, and cardio is 3 for sure 45minutes+ on the eliptical, i got a weak knee(chondromalacia in the right) anything anfter this will be bike and maybe ill push for treadmill a few days.

Body parts that lack - Abs duh thats why im cutting!
Chest, i feel this is somewhat genetic, and i have a hard time gaining strength there too.
Shoulders, cause im lazy with them.

Favorite color: Toss up between Green and Orange.
Favorite Food: Barilla Whole grain noodles and an AMP Energy drink.

GOALS! : Hit ~165lbs depending if i feel im retaining enough muscle to go that low and ill go by looks mainly.
Wanna keep most of my strength but dont expect it to all stay.

DIET: Nothing fancy here, Protein will be focused mainly through, Chicken, Tuna, Steak, Porkchops, Eggs and a lot of milk, oh yea and some shakes
Try ot eat 200g Protein a day and keep carb to about 200g pending on energy levels.(i have a physically demanding job)
Eating 5 times a day is my goal. Small meals, pretty much just enought o hold me over from 1 to the other. No carbs after 8pm.
1 1/2 gal H2O a day.

EDIT: I gave Lanbane a set day schedule of what ill work out when, it is subject to change pending on DOMS, work, and any other possible reason.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck! sub'd

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
pre-log is more important than the actual log anyway.

subbed til the log starts.

jk.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Hilarious thread title - even if I weren't running the same supps I'd be here bro just so I could be in the f***in' zone too! :D

Lets do some justice!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thats a funny video, new haircut haha. man god luck u know i will be followin cuz ur followin mine. and mine will be way beter...already is haha jk

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
thats a funny video, new haircut haha. man god luck u know i will be followin cuz ur followin mine. and mine will be way beter...already is haha jk

how dare you...its ok...ima plug my own log in my other log. I go tthe big shots in that one cause its more "business/ no hold barred" type deal.

The people want intensity...ILL GIVE IT TO THEM!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how dare you...its ok...ima plug my own log in my other log. I go tthe big shots in that one cause its more "business/ no hold barred" type deal.

The people want intensity...ILL GIVE IT TO THEM!
get it twitch. fo real. yeah i need to post mine around get some good even bigger crowd commin. i cant wait ti get this started fo real haha

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in! Good luck with this twitch! :drunk:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I tried sugar free AMP. It has an odd after taste to it.

Its like rotten gummy bears or something. Probably the artifical sweetner being used.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Someone had to do it.
Subbed, f*ckin' skanks.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
thank yousir...wanted to see how long it would take.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I couldn't believe it took 12 posts. PROTEIN!!!!! WHERE'S THE G*D DAMN PROTEIN MOM!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i was hoping someone would put the youtube vid up

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i tried the radioactive energy drink when i went to arlington heights last Jan. It tastes pretty good and I like it. I bought it at Jewel-Osco.

My can dosen't glow in the dark like it says though.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i tried the radioactive energy drink when i went to arlington heights last Jan. It tastes pretty good and I like it. I bought it at Jewel-Osco.

Oh, mine does. Orange and the Yellow. Well at least you got to try it. And Jewel is the only place that sells it right now.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

you talkin about in illinois? i used to live right by there if so

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I go to Arlington Heights, IL occasionally for business trips. Last one I went on was back in Jan. I'm scheduled to go back again in August. I saw several comedians @ Woodfield Mall when I was there in Jan at their comedy club.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
'Guy skinner then nicole richie curling 2 1/2lb Dumbells and throws them down'

"Break yo self fool! Black! Black!"

The wigger edition is the best.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So I became a bit pre occupied last night with the girl. Long story short...today you get crappy camera phone pics. I need a digi camera i know. I still am goin to have her take pics asap and then at the end for sure.
YOU HAVE MY INTERNET WORD. Ill get some better pics...as if you need them for this pal sexy hairy beast of a man...:wave:

EDIT: My lat spread is horrid here, due to angle and my lats are sore. Particularly upper.

frontDB.JPG

back.JPG

leg.JPG

tri.JPG

Also, my right pec is a bit larger than my right,(it look swayworse than it is in the pic) i think this is becasue i have been doing DB presses for awhile now and i hate hate BB presses. But im goin to switch backin hopes of evening back out. I think i have a smidge of gyno also, Im using Torem right now to try and take care of that.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
yeah i'm with you. I hate bb bench. It screws with my shoulders too much.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
get it twitch. im expected some good stuff

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you brush your chest hair to get it to look like that? :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I've gotta ask. Did you comb your chest hair?

do you brush your chest hair to get it to look like that? :D
Ahhahahaha, missed that post completely!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
twitch you know an approximate of your arm it your avi? it looks big as ****
EDIT: Lighting and proper angle my friend, its your friend, and i was harcore bulking. Doesnt my forearm look tiny though?
avi is about 16 1/4 - Pic is goin on a year old.
Current is 17
The pics form today suck. The angle is a bit off, donw to up looking. And like i said, i am sore and it was hard to flex with the clen kicking.
Ill be sure to be in my tip top shape for the good ones.
And this was after i ate 2 times today.

Also, Ill get all my measurements up tomorrow.
Chest, hips, waist, arms and thigh

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job on the log twitch! :clean:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im sorry I just caught this log and I have to say this is on eof the best F'in titles ever LMAO! great work too MT AN really does make solid shiz and you cant help but see results if you stuff is in line.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Favorite color: Toss up between Green and Orange.
I think you may need to decide on this before anyone will fully trust your log results. This is WAY too important to be a toss up IMO.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
You see this haircut It means I am getting some f#cking p#ssy tonight!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
and there i was all lookin up to u n stuffz. lol. orange ftw imo.
haha. Man it seems like its been forever waiting...that why i let the log fall, i couldnt keepgetting emails form 8 different logs, not to mention threads. haha

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
haha. Man it seems like its been forever waiting...that why i let the log fall, i couldnt keepgetting emails form 8 different logs, not to mention threads. haha
nice avi lmao. yeah man ill x2 that

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
thats ok ive only got like 4 posts in mine. im trying to keep it pretty clean untill i get my stuff

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thats ok ive only got like 4 posts in mine. im trying to keep it pretty clean untill i get my stuff
i wish i would have kept mine clean ha. i pmed jerry and jay but never got a response. our stuff was shipped yesterday!!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
supposedly yes. i havent been able to get a reply back from lanbane in several days. i really want a tracking number if i can get one...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
supposedly yes. i havent been able to get a reply back from lanbane in several days. i really want a tracking number if i can get one...

tracking numbe for what? Why need one? If it gets lost its not liek youre losing anything? If any thing they need to use the tracking number. IMO.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
because i live with my parents who only check the mail once a week or so....lol

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
because i live with my parents who only check the mail once a week or so....lol

haha...i got a car part coming tomorrow hopefully too, maybe ill get 2 gifts in one day? If not 2 seperate ones would be fun.

Everyone gets that feeling when they get a package in the mail.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
its like the time i went outside to talk with my friend and he said jump lets run to my work and i said i have to go in and tell my dad goodbye first and he said just write him a letter. everyone loves to get mail =D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.... products are on the way. Funny the stuff you find if you search your screen name. LOL Sorry for the delay thus far.....