T1's 3-AD TESTER LOG REDUX(SPONSORED)

Page 7 of 16 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. a red headed stepbrother..... someone get out the paddle time to do some beatin...

2. I havent looked at this thread for a while and when i clicked on the last page this is the first post i saw^
    Imagine the confusion i felt poop
    •   

3. LOL that is an odd thing to come in to. trauma --> <-- red headed tripchild

4. Day 8

Weight: 225.4(+1.4lbs)

Libido: Mildly Elevated

Side Effects: Still nothing substantial to report. Hair, skin, and nips at baseline. The "hot flashes" i had been experiencing were not apparent today.

Strength: Today was an off day so i can't comment. I did have a VERY nice pumped feeling all day today however.

Mood: Continues to be elevated with nice well-being feeling. Aggression seems to have mellowed out some. I just honestly feel great on this compound.

3-AD Dosing:

1st Dose: 10:30am(2nd meal)
    2nd Dose: 6:30pm(5th meal)

Workout: OFF DAY

Daily Narrative:

Today was the beginning of week 2. I felt absolutely GREAT all day today. I actually was already complimented from 2 different people at work today that i'm looking bigger! That is awesome to hear from only using something just over a week. I've had a very nice pump all day long today. I'm beginning to have the really nice full feeling. This stuff is definitely starting to kick in on me. I've been keeping my fluid intake fairly high. I also increased carbs today in anticipation of having a very good workout tomorrow. I'm up about 1.5lbs, but i think your going to see me put on a good amount of weight in the next 2 weeks. I'm hoping for a solid 10lbs in the 22.5 days of 3-AD. As i've noted above, the aggression level has seemed to mellow up a bit. I encountered quite a few very annoying people in the E.R. today(well that's a given everyday ), and i managed to keep my cool. I just have a feeling that tomorrows workout is going to be very good and explosive!! I believe my skin may be turning a subtle shade of green.................The hulk lies in wait!!!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Day 8

Weight: 225.4(+1.4lbs)

Libido: Mildly Elevated

Side Effects: Still nothing substantial to report. Hair, skin, and nips at baseline. The "hot flashes" i had been experiencing were not apparent today.

Strength: Today was an off day so i can't comment. I did have a VERY nice pumped feeling all day today however.

Mood: Continues to be elevated with nice well-being feeling. Aggression seems to have mellowed out some. I just honestly feel great on this compound.

3-AD Dosing:

1st Dose: 10:30am(2nd meal)
    2nd Dose: 6:30pm(5th meal)

Workout: OFF DAY

Daily Narrative:

Today was the beginning of week 2. I felt absolutely GREAT all day today. I actually was already complimented from 2 different people at work today that i'm looking bigger! That is awesome to hear from only using something just over a week. I've had a very nice pump all day long today. I'm beginning to have the really nice full feeling. This stuff is definitely starting to kick in on me. I've been keeping my fluid intake fairly high. I also increased carbs today in anticipation of having a very good workout tomorrow. I'm up about 1.5lbs, but i think your going to see me put on a good amount of weight in the next 2 weeks. I'm hoping for a solid 10lbs in the 22.5 days of 3-AD. As i've noted above, the aggression level has seemed to mellow up a bit. I encountered quite a few very annoying people in the E.R. today(well that's a given everyday ), and i managed to keep my cool. I just have a feeling that tomorrows workout is going to be very good and explosive!! I believe my skin may be turning a subtle shade of green.................The hulk lies in wait!!!!

that aint no hulk sir... your actually not going to blow up like the green monster, just wait for the shrinking to occur... your reverting to your leprechaun state you damn irishmen.

LOL im irish too so I got nothing to really say... actually Im a friggen white mutt with a 32nd of cherokee.... but predominantly welsh and irish.

Just stay away from my f'in lucky charms, I keill b!tches for that shiii.
    •   

6. T1's Motivational Pics Of The Day:

Jenny McCarthy

My dear lord...........

Legendary

7. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    that aint no hulk sir... your actually not going to blow up like the green monster, just wait for the shrinking to occur... your reverting to your leprechaun state you damn irishmen.

LOL im irish too so I got nothing to really say... actually Im a friggen white mutt with a 32nd of cherokee.... but predominantly welsh and irish.

Just stay away from my f'in lucky charms, I keill b!tches for that shiii.
    You'll never steal me pot o' gold...............Muhahahahah a!!
    Last edited by Trauma1; 04-02-2008 at 12:23 AM.

Legendary

8. "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

9. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Lol, nice addition bob!

Legendary

10. Whyd we have to go from motivational mcCarthy to disturbing leprechaun lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by AtomSmasher View Post
    Whyd we have to go from motivational mcCarthy to disturbing leprechaun lol
    That can be easily fixed......just scroll right back up to McCarthy lol!

Edit: On second thought......I think i'll rid the thread of the evil leprechaun now. Back to the motivation lol!

Legendary

12. what is your max bench and deadlift right now?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    what is your max bench and deadlift right now?
    Tomorrow is chest, so i'll update then. I haven't added in deads yet. I'll start throwing them back in next week. I'm starting back slow. I've been out of the game for a bit, so i don't want tax myself too much early on yet.

Legendary

14. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Tomorrow is chest, so i'll update then. I haven't added in deads yet. I'll start throwing them back in next week. I'm starting back slow. I've been out of the game for a bit, so i don't want tax myself too much early on yet.

all i heard was BLAH BLAH BLAH I AM A GIRL BLAH BLAH I DONT DEADLIFT BLAH BLAH BLAH.......

just playing bro. let us know about the bench tomorrow.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    all i heard was BLAH BLAH BLAH I AM A GIRL BLAH BLAH I DONT DEADLIFT BLAH BLAH BLAH.......

Lol......Well, can't you tell? Look at my avy brotha! Dude i'm so a 10 LOL!

I lost a good deal of mass over the course of last year due to many factors. Once i get settled and fully back in the game i plan on being back to my swole self. :clean: Don't worry, the deads shall return!!!

:dl:

Legendary

16. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Lol......Well, can't you tell? Look at my avy brotha! Dude i'm so a 10 LOL!

I lost a good deal of mass over the course of last year due to many factors. Once i get settled and fully back in the game i plan on being back to my swole self. :clean: Don't worry, the deads shall return!!!

:dl:
    trauma's return of the dead... sounds like a movie!

17. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    Coming to to a theatre near you soon..............

The cool thing is i also do all my own stunts too. I hear some crazy tren otter is also co-staring.

Legendary

18. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post

sounds like you should SHUT YOUR FREAKING MOUTH!!!!!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Coming to to a theatre near you soon..............

The cool thing is i also do all my own stunts too. I hear some crazy tren otter is also co-staring.

y:bb2:

20. UGHHHHH!! give me a part in the movie! i'll be the trenned up zombie son! ever see a tren zombie before?? i didnt think SOOO!!!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    T1's Motivational Pics Of The Day:

Jenny McCarthy

My dear lord...........

SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And by the way I can't get over your avi!!! They just look so Big!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post

LOL better add the deads in T! Can't have that!

23. Gad dam I love Jenny..." I told her the time"

24. Day 9

Weight: 225.8lbs(+1.8lbs)

Libido: Back to baseline

Side Effects: Still nothing that notable. I still ocassionally get the hot flashes a few hours after dosing. Other than that, nothing to report.

Strength: I felt like a beast today. I had the most noteable strength increases to date. Increased endurance was also very evident. My muscles continue to feel full. I haven't experienced some of the bloat that some are reporting however.

Mood: I still continue to have a good sense of well being.

3-AD Dosing:
    1st dose: 10:30am(1st meal)
    2nd dose:6:30pm(5th meal)

Workout: Chest/Tri's

Chest

1)BB Bench Press: 4-sets: 225x10,245x8,275x6,305x4
    2)Incline Bench Press: 4-sets: 200x8,225x8,245x6,245x6
    3)Flat Bench DB Flyes: 4-sets: 40'sx8,45'sx8,50'sx8,50'sx8

Tri's

1)Tricep Pushdowns: 4-sets: 140x10,160x10,180x6,180x6
    2)Underhand Tricep Pushdowns: 4-sets: 100x8,115x8,125x8,125x6
    3)Cable Kickbacks: 4-sets:30x8,30x8,35x6,35x6

Daily Narrative:

Today the strength and endurance factors have become very evident. I was able to hit over 300lbs on bench press again after a long lay off, so that in itself i'm very pleased! I was definitely able to bump up weights 5-10lbs outside norm on many exercises. The pump i experienced was very, very nice. I have not really experienced the bloat that some are reporting, however if i dosed this higher maybe that would be a factor.

The only real negative is my libido seems to have leveled off and is back to baseline. It hasn't decreased per say, but not as elevated as it was before. I've been keeping my carbohydrates fairly elevated the last few days and it seems to be working well with this compound. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the week!! We have a T1 terminator status in the making!

Legendary

25. libido back to baseline is good...word is your wifey needs a break.

26. Beastly! What did that guy hog the bench for too long or something?

I guess the real question here is who would win in a fight.

Incredible Hulk or Terminator Model 101

27. Dude? Did you see the gun?

28. Full write-up will be available at: http://2-androstenol.com/

3-AD Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 2 capsules
    Amount Per Serving: 661mg

3-AD Alpha-Trophic Complex™
    2-Androstenol Acetate Ester, Androsterone [3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one]

Performance Optimization Tri-Matrix™
    Picamilon , Propionyl L-Carnitine , 11-Alpha™ [11alpha,20R-dihydroxyecdysone (20%)]

Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Capsule), Rice Flour, Flaxseed

Warning: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy, male adults, 21 years of age, or older. Women should not use this product. Before using product, seek advice from a physician if you are taking any prescription, over the counter drugs, or other supplements, or have any pre-existing medical condition, including, but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking a MAO-B inhibitor. If you experience any ill feeling, adverse health effect or any adverse reaction with the consumption of this product discontinue use immediately and contact your health care professional. Do not exceed the maximum recommended serving size of six (6) capsules daily. Increasing the recommended serving amount may increase the risk of serious health effects, and will not improve results. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed. Possible androgenic side effects including acne, hair loss, increased levels of estrogen and testicular atrophy may occur. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving size might increase the likelihood of these side effects. Do not use if inner safety seal is broken or missing. This product may contain ingredients that are banned by sports organizations. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

29. The mystery is revealed! Now I just need to figure out what that means?

30. Finally..........It's revealed!!

Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Boladrol Before and After Pix: Sponsored Tester Log
    By jeremiah1710 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 02:56 PM
  2. Sponsored Mini Blast Tester
    By BoSox36 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16